FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> General Discussion

michael phelps apologizes for smoking pot
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
ArchAngel

i said burn out loser, which means someone who smokes weed all the time that they literally become dumb and slow as the result.

I have no friends like this.

Post Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:49 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address  Reply with quote  
hassan-i-sabbah

hmm, what a coincidence, neither do i. i also don't know any fat people who dropped out of high school and hacked at a computer game to make friends.

now tell us what makes your friends so great? thanks in advance.

quote:
Originally posted by turtleman
A normal person wouldn't say that in real life because it's ridiculous and insulting. Yet here you are spouting the most hateful garbage that your demons can muster out of your darkened soul. All because of the internet.

Post Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:50 pm 
ArchAngel

you have no friends period. that's not really coincidental.

i guess you could include the other members who rage with you and attend your weekly AD&D sessions as friends though if you want.

why are we getting off-subject anywayy? i made this about your picture. this isnt about my friends, is it? that's a pretty silly thing to be focused on considering it has nothing to do with anybody here.

Post Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:53 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address  Reply with quote  
hassan-i-sabbah

actually the subject is about michael phelps and the fact that he smoked weed.

and i do have friends, sorry you can't deal with the fact i'm better than you in every way. fatty.

quote:
A normal person wouldn't say that in real life because it's ridiculous and insulting. Yet here you are spouting the most hateful garbage that your demons can muster out of your darkened soul. All because of the internet.

Post Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:54 pm 
ArchAngel

how about in the not afraid to show what you look like to the community way?

Post Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:57 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

lol i love how much that enrages you losers

i could be 800 pounds and covered in acne and i still wouldn't be a high school drop out who admitted, openly, that the reason he cheated at a computer game was to make people like him

quote:

Post Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:58 pm 
ArchAngel

oh, yeah 10 years ago and something insignificant in the scheme of things i love how this becomes about everything else and not you putting your money where your mouth is.

it's always someone else's issue lol

you introvert faggot, have some balls for once in your life

Post Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:00 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
Originally posted by ArchAngel
oh, yeah 10 years ago and something insignificant in the scheme of things

actually i think having self-esteem so low you lied to and deceived people on the internet so they would like you is pretty significant. also being fat is pretty significant and negatively affects your health.

Post Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:02 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
you introvert faggot, have some balls for once in your life

Wow. Way to be a homophobe. Sure you're not Mackman?

Post Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:02 pm 
ArchAngel

lol "nuke post your picture"

- you're a hacker

"nuke post your picture"

- you're a homophobe

"nuke post your picture"

- you're fat who hates vegetarians

"nuke post your picture"

- you're like mackman!

i think that the dodging here is painfully obvious

And yes, social scenarios that occurred during my youth and before I became an adult I do consider irrelivant. as would many here. This really isn't about war2 though, or hacking, or anything like that. its about you dodging "nuke post your picture"

what will it be this time you introvert faggot veggie lover? my guess is just a continuation of trying to make it about something else.. most likely hacking and why I did it. maybe it's time to move on? Wink

Post Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:07 pm 
SoCxHoP

I actually had a bit of a deep fried snickers at a fair one time. damn that was delicious. after about 2 bites i went and had my arteries cleaned with pipe cleaners though.

Post Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:08 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
lol "nuke post your picture"

- you're a hacker

"nuke post your picture"

- you're a homophobe

"nuke post your picture"

- you're fat who hates vegetarians

"nuke post your picture"

- you're like mackman!

i think that the dodging here is painfully obvious

And yes, social scenarios that occurred during my youth and before I became an adult I do consider irrelivant. as would many here. This really isn't about war2 though, or hacking, or anything like that. its about you dodging "nuke post your picture"

what will it be this time you introvert faggot veggie lover?

Wow. That sure is a lot of words. Allow me to retort:

During the period of time I hacked, was the best period of time in my war2 career ever. Not just because I was winning, but because people seemed to respect you more. People would ask you to ally a little bit more, people would ask you to teach them some more, they'd look up to your game. This is all fake, but when you think like a hacker it's not fake. It's very real. What these people don't know is what makes it real.

Post Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:08 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
Originally posted by SoCxHoP
I actually had a bit of a deep fried snickers at a fair one time. damn that was delicious. after about 2 bites i went and had my arteries cleaned with pipe cleaners though.

imagine that feeling every waking moment of your life and you will know 1/1000000th of the Mike FatAngel Experience(tm)

Post Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:09 pm 
ArchAngel

lol look how bad you are owned.

Post Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:10 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

hmmm, nope, i'm not the fat kid who tried to get back at the bullies he dropped out of high school to avoid by hacking at a computer game to win their respect

quote:

Post Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:12 pm 
ArchAngel

its so long ago it doesn't even matter way to live in the past

keep clinging, you're like a dumb ex who doesn't get the clue. Who cares if I cheated on you man? Get over it, it's gonna be ok.

Last edited by ArchAngel on Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:16 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

oh? so you're not fat anymore?

quote:

Post Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:17 pm 
ArchAngel

I never really was fat. i'm in good shape. I feel great. I appreciate your concern though for my health.

Post Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:18 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
I never really was fat. i'm in good shape. I feel great. I appreciate your concern though for my health.

lololol everyone's seen your picture, this is pathetic

"i feel great, i haven't had a heart attack in weeks" *wipes mayonaise from chin*

Post Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:19 pm 
ArchAngel

hahaha mayonase and heart attack LOL!!!

Yeah everybody has seen it and you're the only one going buck wild over it. What's that tell you?

Let's see you dog Ywfn for his weight? I am way more thin than he is.

Don't be hypocritical now. Beside Cinder, he may be the fattest person on here.

And KHB / INcin before they lost weight. I am in good shape btw. Doesn't that piss you off? You got nothin.

Post Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:25 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

ywfn isn't a self-righteous douche who thinks hes better than everyone though, that's why it's always good to point out that you 1) are fat 2) dropped out of high school 3) are a giant square who no one likes and 4) have so little self-esteem you deceived people to win internet respect

quote:

Post Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:27 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
Let's see you dog Ywfn for his weight? I am way more thin than he is.

Don't be hypocritical now. Beside Cinder, he may be the fattest person on here.

And KHB / INcin before they lost weight. I am in good shape btw. Doesn't that piss you off? You got nothin.

loll anyone notice the similarities between this and how when FatAngel got caught hacking he fingered a whole bunch of other people as hackers too? every time the ship sinks (and it sinks a lot cuz he's so fat, lol) he tries to take as many people as he can down with him. i'm sure a person like you is well-liked in the community

you're not in good shape, btw

Post Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:28 pm 
ArchAngel

oh so it's okay for one person to be fat and not another. It's all about how they ACT... Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. love the hypocracy.

1) I'm not even fat and don't care if you think I am
2) High school means absolutely nothing to anybody but you in real life.
3) "Square" ? rofl. Dumbest thing anybody has ever called me.
4) Enough self-esteem to post my picture to the community Ive known for over 10 years. (lol, more than you can say for yourself, thats for sure)

Post Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:29 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

lol keep fighting the good fight dough ball

its funny to watch fat people try to deal with situations they can't eat their way out of

quote:

Post Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:31 pm 
ArchAngel

the more you post the more dumb you look and the more dodge you show btw.

it's not helping your cause it's just raising your post count lover.

Post Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:32 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
the more you post the more dumb you look and the more dodge you show btw.

it's not helping your cause it's just raising your post count lover.

l

o

l

Post Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:32 pm 
Yay

arch is burning calories with all this raging so i guess gn is actually doing him a favor. he should be applauded

Post Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:53 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
Originally posted by Yay
arch is burning calories with all this raging so i guess gn is actually doing him a favor. he should be applauded

that was my plan. in a shocking twist, i've been FatAngel's personal trainer all along

Post Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:54 pm 
ArchAngel

rofl what raging?

hell yeah man, thanks nuke i appreciate the e-exercise I can just feel all of these endorphins being released and helping me own your silly ass

Yay, suck more troll dick you worthless nobody.

Last edited by ArchAngel on Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:55 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
rofl what raging?

quote:
hell yeah man, thanks nuke i appreciate the e-exersize

Yay, suck more troll dick you worthless nobody.

lol can you get any more self-owned?

Post Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:56 pm