FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> Strategy & Tactics

2 Halls in one base.. Good or waste?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
RipE1

nukz, id like to c all the replayz where u have been raping this newb. im sure they r l0ts 0f fun f0r watcherz :]
if ax0'z f0rum w0nt let u attach filez.
do it here , thx.
http://www.virtualinsomniac.com/forum/index.php?board=4.0
;]]

http://sieni.us/?id=21

Post Thu Jun 15, 2006 5:43 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
Strapping Young Lad

too bad the screenshots don't come with dates because the last one would be proabably dated somewhere in 2004 since you dodged me so much you stupid fucking worthless newbie.

shut the fuck up ripe1, there is no place for you in this discussing you're clearly retarded. go practice war2 you stupid fucking faggot .. didn't i dominate you and bash with a noob ally? yea gg.

Post Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:36 am 
RipE1

we have 1v1ed only 0nce j0n. and ive w0n that game tho i was just fo0ling ar0und. in team gamez ive c0nstantly raped u 100-0. u shouldnt talk bef0re u have s0mething 2 be proud of. u stupid newb. g0t raped by a 12-2 dual lol.

nukz , gimme the reps :]

Post Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:44 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
Strapping Young Lad

Wrong faggot. I owned you on my VOD- name. you wehre like, WOW VISION? YOU ARE GOOD.. haha stupid faggot.
you only fluked me when I was 6 and it was the first game of the day for me. shut your faggot retarded ass up suomi cocksucker

Post Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:48 am 
KaNuKs

quote:
Originally posted by Strapping Young Lad
too bad the screenshots don't come with dates because the last one would be proabably dated somewhere in 2004 since you dodged me so much you stupid fucking worthless newbie.

shut the fuck up ripe1, there is no place for you in this discussing you're clearly retarded. go practice war2 you stupid fucking faggot .. didn't i dominate you and bash with a noob ally? yea gg.

Sorry jon, but we played our last 7 games (7-0, easy as hell) at the end of 2005 and the early 2006. I got all the ss. Want me to post them? Just ask.

43-0, you are aweful.

Post Fri Jun 16, 2006 2:39 pm 
Strapping Young Lad

nice lies, I own you, i'll get on and own your faggot ass right now

Post Fri Jun 16, 2006 6:06 pm 
KaNuKs

I only found 4 of them, looks like youre too aweful for me to take a ss every times i rape your newbie ass. Want these 4 ss? One of them you have 0 kills rolzor.

Post Fri Jun 16, 2006 6:35 pm 
Strapping Young Lad

you dodge on the forums now

dodge count:::::::::: one thousand and fifty

Post Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:52 pm 
KaNuKs

I wouldnt dodge you if you could just admit my 43-0 record. Im kind of sick to rape you in front of 6 watchers every times and see you deny it the day after. Youre such a joke and a big waste of time. Im not increasing my w2 skills by playing vs you because its far too easy.

Post Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:14 pm 
Strapping Young Lad

you're a retarded faggot who can't count , you have serious brain problems now commit suicide you worthless bitch

Post Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:33 pm 
KaNuKs

Pwned into running your cum licking guzzling faggotry.

Post Sat Jun 17, 2006 2:25 pm 
RipE1

quote:
Wrong faggot. I owned you on my VOD- name. you wehre like, WOW VISION? YOU ARE GOOD.. haha stupid faggot.
you only fluked me when I was 6 and it was the first game of the day for me. shut your faggot retarded ass up suomi cocksucker

lawl, wrong newb. u havent beaten me even 0nce. h0wever, i raped u 83-0 0n my YOUREaFAGG0tNIGGA nick! stfu u retarded yank kvalitet nigga nekrr0 jewb gypsy h0m0 piece 0f crap.

Post Sun Jun 18, 2006 2:17 am 
Strapping Young Lad

quote:
Originally posted by KaNuKs
Pwned into running your cum licking guzzling faggotry.
lmao

quote:
Originally posted by RipE1
lawl, wrong newb. u havent beaten me even 0nce. h0wever, i raped u 83-0 0n my YOUREaFAGG0tNIGGA nick! stfu u retarded yank kvalitet nigga nekrr0 jewb gypsy h0m0 piece 0f crap.

LAWL SUOMI FAGGET LAWL

Mental retardation (also called mental handicap and, as defined by the UK Mental Health Act 1983, mental impairment and severe mental impairment) is a term for a pattern of persistently slow learning of basic motor and language skills ("milestones") during childhood, and a significantly below-normal global intellectual capacity as an adult. One common criterion for diagnosis of mental retardation is a tested intelligence quotient (IQ) of 70 or below.

People with mental retardation are people who are usually described as having developmental disabilities.

The term "mental retardation" has gradually acquired pejorative and shameful connotations over the last few decades and is now used almost exclusively in technical or scientific contexts where exactness is necessary.
In North America the broad term developmental delay has become an increasingly preferred synonym by many parents and caregivers. Elsewhere, however, developmental delay is generally used to imply that appropriate intervention will improve or completely eliminate the condition, allowing for "catching up." Importantly, this term carries the emotionally powerful idea that the individual's current difficulties are likely to be temporary.
Developmental disability is preferred by most physicians, but can also refer to any other physical or psychiatric delay, such as delayed puberty.
Both the phrases intellectual disability and learning disability are increasingly being used as a synonym for people with significantly below-average IQ, primarily as a means of separating general intellectual limitations from specific, limited deficits as well as indicating that it is not an emotional or psychological disability. Intellectual disability is also used to describe the outcome of traumatic brain injury or lead poisoning or dementing conditions such as Alzheimer's disease. It is not specific to congenital conditions like Down syndrome.

The American Association on Mental Retardation continues to use the term mental retardation [1].

There are many signs. For example, children with developmental disabilities may learn to sit up, to crawl, or to walk later than other children, or they may learn to talk later. Both adults and children with intellectual disabilities may also:
have trouble speaking,
find it hard to remember things,
not understand how to pay for things,
have trouble understanding social rules,
have trouble seeing the consequences of their actions,
have trouble solving problems, and/or
have trouble thinking logically.

In early childhood mild disability (IQ 60–70) may not be obvious, and may not be diagnosed until they begin school. Even when poor academic performance is recognized, it may take expert assessment to distinguish mild mental disability from learning disability or behavior problems. As they become adults, many people can live independently and may be considered by others in their community as "slow" rather than "retarded".

Moderate disability (IQ 50–60) is nearly always obvious within the first years of life. These people will encounter difficulty in school, at home, and in the community. In many cases they will need to join special, usually separate, classes in school, but they can still progress to become functioning members of society. As adults they may live with their parents, in a supportive group home, or even semi-independently with significant supportive services to help them, for example, manage their finances.

Among people with intellectual disabilities, only about one in eight will score below 50 on IQ tests. A person with a more severe disability will need more intensive support and supervision his or her entire life.

The limitations of cognitive function will cause a child to learn and develop more slowly than a typical child. Children may take longer to learn to speak, walk, and take care of their personal needs such as dressing or eating. They will have trouble learning in school. Learning will take them longer, require more repetition, and there may be some things they cannot learn. The extent of the limits of learning is a function of the severity of the disability.

Nevertheless, every child is able to learn, develop, and grow to some extent. The capacity to experience joy and human relationships is not IQ-dependent.

Post Sun Jun 18, 2006 6:14 am 
KaNuKs

quote:

Oh you are vod-? Rofl i for sure have a few more victory screen ss then.

Post Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:56 pm 
Strapping Young Lad

nice lies, i never played you on that name

Post Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:26 pm 
KaNuKs

ok lets see imma dig into my ss.

Post Tue Jun 20, 2006 2:47 pm 
GaNzTheLegend

In conclusion, 2 Halls in one base on gow is not a good idea unless maybe you get 12 in a 4v4 or something.

Post Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:36 pm 
KaNuKs

No you got it all wrong dude. In conclusion : me 44, jon 0. GG. THX. get out. you stink. pwned. stfu. i love bbq peanutts.

Post Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:02 pm 
GaNzTheLegend

quote:
No you got it all wrong dude. In conclusion : me 44, jon 0. GG. THX. get out. you stink. pwned. stfu. i love bbq peanutts.

1v1 anytime IA ill rape you back to the silent era.

Post Sat Jun 24, 2006 8:22 pm 
KaNuKs

Ganz, dont u feel like a chicken running your mouth with your IA challenges? Seriously get over it. Do you see me challenging war2 players to a curveball flash game?

Post Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:39 pm 
GaNzTheLegend

quote:
Ganz, dont u feel like a chicken running your mouth with your IA challenges? Seriously get over it. Do you see me challenging war2 players to a curveball flash game?

Its a bne map just like gowbne.

Post Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:49 pm 
KaNuKs

Yes. Same for Critter Attacks.

Post Sun Jun 25, 2006 3:49 pm 
GaNzTheLegend

nope critter attack is a classic map

Post Sun Jun 25, 2006 4:16 pm 
KaNuKs

quote:
Originally posted by GaNzTheLegend
nope critter attack is a classic map

ah shut up you geek.

Post Sun Jun 25, 2006 4:27 pm 
GaNzTheLegend

me a geek??? im not the one playing an 11 year old game every day all day and bragging on the forums about some records you have vs some players and thinking your the greatest player ever when in fact you have done nothing but play warcraft 2 ever day for the last 7 years straight and still aren't as good as alot of past players (eg: me in my prime).

Post Sun Jun 25, 2006 4:32 pm 
KaNuKs

Sorry son but i dont play nearly as much as u think i do. As i recall you arent on 24/7 to notice my absence. I barely play so please shut the fuck up. And btw, you are the one that cared so much about the game to claim fake records for 5 years. You are the one that cared so much about the game to abuse every possible ladders. You have been playing this game for more years than me. You post and hang on these forums far more than me, so yes let me call you a geek.

Post Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:53 pm 
GaNzTheLegend

All untrue. Never abused anything, you played longer than me(time your quit does not count). You hardly play? lol, take a look at your stats on bnet, you probably have over 10k games by now on your main account alone.

Post Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:20 pm 
Strapping Young Lad

GanzTheNoob hacks and still blows.

Post Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:35 pm 
GaNzTheLegend

StrappingYoungFag gets owned by bam and sexican gg.

Post Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:50 am 
Strapping Young Lad

I own them both retard.
You're worse

Post Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:18 pm