FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> Strategy & Tactics

Post your godly strategies here, Einsteins.
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
KaNuKs

Post your godly strategies here, Einsteins.

1st strategy, and more to come :

Gow bne f :

Hall farm scout farm scout. With the 2 peons you scout the whole map and take 2 more expands unless he duals then you take 4 more expands.

BINGO!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2nd Strategy, and still more to come :

Old ef : when you play versus an s9-9 dual and that you rush :

As soon as you scout him (at 9, usually theres a smith), get a second rax and a few secs later a mill. Start the 2 cats as soon as your 2nd rax is done. With the grunt at 9, make sure you scout the rax to see the chopout later on. Before starting the cats, make a few grunts (3-4), but dont go lvl 3, and send em all at s9. Now at s9, attack a farm and make him repair until he sends a cat. You want him to see that you are lvl 2 only. You want him to believe you are counter dualing. You CAN EVEN TAKE A FEW HITS FROM THE CATS, WHICH WILL FOOL HIM EVEN MORE, THINKING THAT YOU COUNTER DUALED AND DIDNT BOTHER ABOUT KEEPING GRUNTS. Then go back to 9 with the remaining grunts (you should have 2 or 3) Right before the cats pop you have to manage ress in order to have food and money to build at least 4 grunts after the cats, since your grunts at s9 got damaged. Also, make sure u reach lvl 3 when your cats reach 9. Then, send everything at 9 and crush him, because he probably wont even have 2 cats, thinking you counter dualed.

WOOT!

Last edited by KaNuKs on Tue May 17, 2005 1:07 pm; edited 4 times in total

Post Mon May 16, 2005 2:48 pm 
Paper_Boy

No but what are the priorties when you go all air on fastest? I seen swiftone do this sexilichious. Do you hit raxes 1st then exps and then when do u go anti sap and dk with them for D or do you store a pack up while a few keep them distracted

Post Mon May 16, 2005 5:32 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
KaNuKs

What the hell. Punctuation please. what is your question actually? Rephrasing is welcomed.

You mean when you perform an all-air strat or when you fight it?

Post Mon May 16, 2005 8:18 pm 
KaNuKs

New strategy added, a lil more serious this one. See the original post for details roroorororor.

Post Tue May 17, 2005 1:05 pm 
Scrub

Cookbook.

Post Tue May 17, 2005 3:27 pm 
GenOciDe-

Thx for posting common knowledge as if you were the only person to do this.

Way to repeat cookbooks, the only difference being you didn't build towers. So if he dual rushed (w/ hidden raxs) or ogie rushed you're dead

Post Wed May 18, 2005 10:40 am 
Strapping Young Lad

genocide you're new

Post Wed May 18, 2005 2:11 pm 
KaNuKs

Hahahahahaa syl, i was about to reply with the exact same sentence to genocide's never-ending demonstration of jealousy.

Common knowledge? Way to repeat the cookbooks? You are just an hardcore newbie.

"the only difference being you didn't build towers"

Thats a good proof that you are just too dumb to undertsand the strategy. Oh yea right imma build tower at 9 TO SHOW HIM THAT I GOT 2 CAT COMINS. "HEY DUDE SEE, IM GETTING TOWERS AT 9, I SHOULD HAVE 2 CATS COMING SOON, SO MAKE SURE YOU BUILD A SECOND CAT INSIDE 9!".

"So if he dual rushed (w/ hidden raxs) or ogie rushed you're dead."

Hey Einstein, wasnt i talking about a s9-9 dual? Wtf kind of dual you newbie are talking about? Chopout rush s9-9 dual? Yea right and get owned lust to hall vs a counter dualer? Ogre rush? A good rusher doesnt lose to that shit. If he wants to ogre rush before the cats get to 9, he needs to hold at 11 peons, and the ogrerush will be weak. And btw a tower owns an ogre rush. U cat him, and if he miraculously survives you wall or choke with one or 2 towers and then lust. He went hold at 11 peons, hes not getting lust until you got the whole map taken.

Prove, once again, that you are a pathetic newbie that thinks he is good. May any other good player tell him that hes an idiot please. He dont believes me because of jealousy...

What a pathetic being, i put up some nice strategies to help revive war2 and he finds a way to flame. Seriously genonewbie if youd be in front of me you would feel my right hand right on your nose, and god knows how quick and accurate is my right hand. I think peoples calls it boxing instinct, or killer instincts, someone that can punches, and thats nothing like a girl-looking punch.

Post Thu May 19, 2005 1:50 pm 
JiGGa_MaN

The cat rush is very fast. The best the other guy could hope for, is a chopout rush, and even then the odds arent great. Obviously any strat is beatable. Its just a matter of the right strat at the right time, with the right player using it.

I'm sure Kanuks would have much greater success doing the same strat as me. Therefore, its possible to lose when catting s9-9 like this. But if you are competent, and can adapt to their attempts to prevent it, you wont lose.

I did this strat yesterday, and it was quite deadly. Dude asked for SS, because the cats came so fast he thought I built to cat rush at the start.

Post Thu May 19, 2005 9:08 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
KaNuKs

Haha gw jigga. It sounds like you performed it pretty well, congrats.

Having the opponent asking for a ss ownage. Very Happy

Post Fri May 20, 2005 9:20 am 
KaNuKs

Overall scouting strategy when rushing on old ef (im talking about 1on1s, 2on2s are very different and requires less scouting):

On old gow, theres two spots that needs to be scouted as soon as possible : 9 and 5 o'clock. This has been known for a while because these are the only two decent spots for dualing. So no matter from where you are rushing, the first grunt goes straight at 9, after scouting your neighbor of course. The second grunt should always go to 5. Of course it all depends of your starting spot :
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you rush from 4 :

1st grunt scouts 5 then he scouts 9 and then 11 (including the chop spot behind 11's mine). If you scouted 5 already with a peon, then of course u dont have to scout it again.

2nd Grunt scouts the back of 4, the back of 5, s6, the back of 6, s9 and then 8. (You can scout 8 later on, to let the time for your opponent to take it.)

Why scouting the bottom of the map instead of 12-2? Because you want to scout 12-2 later on. Either with your 3rd grunt or with the grunt that scouted 11. The reason behind this is quite simple : you know that 12-2 are rushing spots and theres no need to scout them to see what they do early on. Dual rushing 12-2 is quite popular and you want to scout it once the hall is finished, in order to deliver one hit that kills it. If you scout it too early he will just cancel it and it wont hurt his economy. Be careful, when scouting 12 or 2, not to lose your grunt before scouting the other spot. If he didnt dual then theres no problem keeping that grunt patrolling his exp spot. He will be useful to scout his choke at the time rushers normally gets level 4, to see how hard he is rushing. Then u back him home along with scouting 3. Dont forget to scout s12 if 2 is hot.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you rush from 5 :

1st grunt scouts directly at 9 and then 11 (including the chop spot behind 11's mine) and then 12-2. Theres no need of scouting 4. If he is rushing and didnt pscout you, you should be able to beat him even if your grunt was sent towards 9 because 5 mines a lot better than 4, you just need to react quick and build your second rax.

2nd grunt scouts your back, then s6, 6, s9 and 8. (You can scout 8 later on, to let the time for your opponent to take it.)

3rd grunt can scout 3 then 12-2, or stay home, depending of your mood or what u did with the grunt at 11.
If you rush from 6 :

1st grunt scouts s9, 9, 11 (dont forget the hidden chop spot), 12 and 2.

2nd grunt scouts s6, 5, 4 and 3.
If you rush from s9 :

Then you must be an idiot because this strat suxorz in 1on1s. Very Happy
If you rush from 9 :

1st grunt scouts s9, back of 6, s6, 5, 4. Why s9 before 11 ? Because sometimes s9 is hot and walls it without scouting you and you really want to know this shit asap because a quick mill is requested to fight it off. And 9 vs 11 rush is the same as 5 vs 4 rush : both 9 and 5 can survive even if they sent their first grunt scouting away, the only thing is you need to react quick and build a second rax asap. Try to do this scout sequence perfectly because if not you will end up scouting 5 a lil too late and it might be hard to fight a dual.

2nd grunt scouts 11 then 12-2 and 3.
If you rush from 12 :

1st grunt scouts 2, then come back and scouts 4 (no need to scout 3 this early), 5, s6, back of 6.

2nd grunt scouts 9, 11, s9 and 8.
If you rush from 2 :

1st grunt scouts 12, 9, 11, s9, 8.

2nd grunt scouts 4, 5, s6, and back of 6.
*******************************************************************************************

These scouting orders/paths helps catching dual in time, as well as hidden duals. Only 9 and 5 needs to be scouted in a hurry. For the other spots theres no problem having a delay when scouting because he probably only has one hall like you. The later you scout them the more you will know whats up with their rush and the more you will catch his hidden / late expands.

I know all these are probably the most common paths and scouting orders but i wanted to explain the reasonnings behind them. Don't be offended if you know all this already, im just trying to help out some players that may need it.

Coming soon : scouting orders and paths on gow bne f!

Post Fri May 20, 2005 1:25 pm 
Strapping Young Lad

jigga how were you able to get a game? i can't get a game on war2 anymore. fvck kikez!

Post Fri May 20, 2005 3:17 pm 
JiGGa_MaN

I have a friends list. They login sometimes.

Post Fri May 20, 2005 4:44 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
GenOciDe-

Is anyone actually reading all that?

Post Fri May 20, 2005 10:38 pm 
Sabbey!

quote:
Originally posted by KaNuKs
Hahahahahaa syl, i was about to reply with the exact same sentence to genocide's never-ending demonstration of jealousy.

Common knowledge? Way to repeat the cookbooks? You are just an hardcore newbie.

"the only difference being you didn't build towers"

Thats a good proof that you are just too dumb to undertsand the strategy. Oh yea right imma build tower at 9 TO SHOW HIM THAT I GOT 2 CAT COMINS. "HEY DUDE SEE, IM GETTING TOWERS AT 9, I SHOULD HAVE 2 CATS COMING SOON, SO MAKE SURE YOU BUILD A SECOND CAT INSIDE 9!".

"So if he dual rushed (w/ hidden raxs) or ogie rushed you're dead."

Hey Einstein, wasnt i talking about a s9-9 dual? Wtf kind of dual you newbie are talking about? Chopout rush s9-9 dual? Yea right and get owned lust to hall vs a counter dualer? Ogre rush? A good rusher doesnt lose to that shit. If he wants to ogre rush before the cats get to 9, he needs to hold at 11 peons, and the ogrerush will be weak. And btw a tower owns an ogre rush. U cat him, and if he miraculously survives you wall or choke with one or 2 towers and then lust. He went hold at 11 peons, hes not getting lust until you got the whole map taken.

Prove, once again, that you are a pathetic newbie that thinks he is good. May any other good player tell him that hes an idiot please. He dont believes me because of jealousy...

What a pathetic being, i put up some nice strategies to help revive war2 and he finds a way to flame. Seriously genonewbie if youd be in front of me you would feel my right hand right on your nose, and god knows how quick and accurate is my right hand. I think peoples calls it boxing instinct, or killer instincts, someone that can punches, and thats nothing like a girl-looking punch.
Man you sure are a fucking loser. Get a life chump.

Post Sat May 21, 2005 2:16 am 
Sabbey!

p.s u put up strategies to revive war2? war2's been dead for 2 and a half years faggot your only trying to revive it cuz your the only one who plays it anymore

Post Sat May 21, 2005 2:17 am 
Strapping Young Lad

stfu kike people still play, posting stratst will improve gameplay somewhat. war2 still owns, you dont like it get the fuck out because last time i checked this was a war2 forum.

Post Sat May 21, 2005 7:53 am 
JiGGa_MaN

quote:
Originally posted by Strapping Young Lad
stfu kike people still play, posting stratst will improve gameplay somewhat. war2 still owns, you dont like it get the fuck out because last time i checked this was a war2 forum.

Its almost scary how much I agree with you lately...

Sabbey, if you dont want to play the game anymore, thats fine. If you think its pointless posting strats for people, great. But at this point, you are talking shit just for the sake of it, not because you actually give a fuck that people post this stuff. Who needs the life now? The guy who posts strats for his hobby, or the guy who shit talks it for no reason?

Post Sat May 21, 2005 2:14 pm 
eS[MaGe]

quote:
Haha gw jigga. It sounds like you performed it pretty well, congrats.

Having the opponent asking for a ss ownage. Very Happy

Rolling Eyes I get that shit everytime, whats even more ownage is when the fuck accuses watchers of giving you information after they check the SS you sent.

Post Sat May 21, 2005 2:57 pm 
KaNuKs

Yea try it once more, i dare you, and without fai fuct watching. Stupid newbie. And btw in many games i asked you for ss and won the game. I dont ask for ss if i lose, i ask for ss when i play a cheater, which is your pathetic case.

Post Tue Jun 07, 2005 1:06 pm 
eS[MaGe]

quote:
Yea try it once more, i dare you, and without fai fuct watching. Stupid newbie. And btw in many games i asked you for ss and won the game. I dont ask for ss if i lose, i ask for ss when i play a cheater, which is your pathetic case.

1 isn't very many. 11-1 scrub. Rofl I don't know if you know this but every good player who comes back to play for a few hours has raped you. Sparkz, KHB, everyone you claim to own raped your silly ass. You're all talk son, and when it's game time you stfu and get rape.

Post Tue Jun 07, 2005 2:45 pm 
Strapping Young Lad

If they had a 5 game series mage would get swept. what a newbie.

Post Tue Jun 07, 2005 2:56 pm 
eS[MaGe]

quote:
Originally posted by Strapping Young Lad
If they had a 5 game series mage would get swept. what a newbie.

go watch some more replays

Post Tue Jun 07, 2005 3:02 pm 
Strapping Young Lad

oh my fucking god that was vulgar and extremely harsh.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing fvck off kike. you're a preteen faggot, i heard you got the sexually molestation in mcdonadlz in the mens room.

Post Tue Jun 07, 2005 3:15 pm 
KaNuKs

Yea right mage, thats why both khb and you didnt show up for the kanuks challenge, 2 sundays ago. Go pay some upkeep newbie.

Post Tue Jun 07, 2005 4:51 pm 
eS[MaGe]

quote:
Yea right mage, thats why both khb and you didnt show up for the kanuks challenge, 2 sundays ago. Go pay some upkeep newbie.

Rofl? You're such a fucking idiot. You're the one who dodged ME scrub.

Post Wed Jun 08, 2005 12:49 am 
KaNuKs

Funny, iw as there waiting for you both asses and no one shown up. GW.

Post Wed Jun 08, 2005 11:39 am 
eS[MaGe]

quote:
Funny, iw as there waiting for you both asses and no one shown up. GW.

You're such a fucking liar, Pimster has a thread in General Discussion talking about your dodge.

Post Thu Jun 09, 2005 1:34 am 
KaNuKs

RE-read the entire thread. And make yourself look like an ass some more. The koth serie was reported to the week right after. Pimster agreed. No one shown up.

GGed.

Post Thu Jun 09, 2005 9:15 am 
Ywfn

quote:
RE-read the entire thread. And make yourself look like an ass some more. The koth serie was reported to the week right after. Pimster agreed. No one shown up.

GGed.

You walk up to someone and punch them in the face. They get pissed and punch you back. Who's more at fault?

1. The person who initiated the violence
2. The person who retaliated
3. Both share equal responsibility

Post Thu Jun 09, 2005 11:41 am