FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> Feedback

password
Goto page 1, 2  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Skechers

password

do you know my password?

how does that exacly work, do you get to see everyones pass words?

Post Mon Oct 27, 2003 5:58 am 
Axolotl

no I dont.
you can have your password emailed to you if you forget.
Otherwise I could change it or delete your account, but not get your password, unlike some other people I know who tried to run a team ladder.

Post Mon Oct 27, 2003 10:04 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Skechers

quote:
Originally posted by Axolotl
no I dont.
Otherwise I could change it or delete your account, but not get your password, unlike some other people I know who tried to run a team ladder.

are u seroius? that cybernet thing got people password?? what was it, oh crystaldawn.. thats right, haha they seoriusly got ur PW on that thing??????

HOW DO U KNOW SUCH THINGS?

i remeber making up a pw i never used in my life cuz i didnt trust em, same with this forum cuz i thought kith was gonna try to get my pw and hack me : ) but i trust u

HAHAH funny bastards tryiing to get my pw. dang

Post Mon Oct 27, 2003 2:21 pm 
Picka_materina

quote:
Originally posted by Skechers
quote:
no I dont.

i remeber making up a pw i never used in my life cuz i didnt trust em, same with this forum cuz i thought kith was gonna try to get my pw and hack me : ) but i trust u
HAHAH funny bastards tryiing to get my pw. dang

Not entirely true tho. I dunno what type of encription does this board use but whavever it was, you could decrypt them if you wanted to, although, i don't c the point when they could easily just erase the account, or edit anything you say.

Post Mon Oct 27, 2003 2:44 pm 
Axolotl

No, they never got my password as I never was on the team ladder.

Post Mon Oct 27, 2003 5:20 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Skechers

quote:
No, they never got my password as I never was on the team ladder.

imma stupid, so ur saying that people who joined crystal dawn got their pw messed around with by the creators? how do u know, and anyway, who created crystal dawn?

Post Tue Oct 28, 2003 1:25 am 
Picka_materina

quote:
imma stupid, so ur saying that people who joined crystal dawn got their pw messed around with by the creators? how do u know, and anyway, who created crystal dawn?

Hes saying that passwords at crystaldawn weren't encrypted. Admin then could have easily seen them, and, since alot of people use the same passwords on different websites, he gave it a go and checked few of them, amongs which was one of the admins of this forum. You guess by yourself which admin was that. Exclamation

Post Tue Oct 28, 2003 8:02 am 
Axolotl

Yes, that's what I'm saying. Remember when a certain jerk made himself an admin here for a few days....

After that I stopped supporting that ladder completely.

Post Tue Oct 28, 2003 10:22 am 
Skechers

quote:
Yes, that's what I'm saying. Remember when a certain jerk made himself an admin here for a few days....

ok, this is a combo of what u wrote and that other guy

i guessed it? you mean kith-kanin used same pw?
AND..........WHO was it? soth? or who was the other guy, oh tightinn did that shit????? fag man fuck

ok here is my story, when i was signing up i was like, wait am inute, what fag is running this site =[ and i didn't trust him, so i used a PW i never used before, i think it was like... i fogot, but i wrote it down so i would remeber it, hahahaahh

but i really thought he would use my pw to get on my aim or something, i was like real close using my same pw for aim, haha then i was like wait... hahaha, i still cant beleive that happened andi gussed it too.

and i honestly never knew about those fags at crystaldawn stealing pw and taking al ook at them.... this is all new to me...

when he got on as admin on this site, did he DL a list of encrypted pw so he can later decrypt them? cuz if im not forgeting i might have used a PW i use other places, not sure where though, but ik now i do use it other places.

Post Tue Oct 28, 2003 1:16 pm 
Picka_materina

Don't take this personally, but, quit beeing paranoid and leave it cause you sound a bit retarded. Confused

Post Tue Oct 28, 2003 2:40 pm 
Skechers

quote:
Originally posted by Picka_materina
Don't take this personally, but, quit beeing paranoid and leave it cause you sound a bit retarded. Confused

thanks will do

Post Tue Oct 28, 2003 7:16 pm 
GenOciDe-

quote:
quote:

AND..........WHO was it? soth? or who was the other guy, oh tightinn did that shit????? fag man fuck

ok here is my story, when i was signing up i was like, wait am inute, what fag is running this site =[ and i didn't trust him, so i used a PW i never used before, i think it was like... i fogot, but i wrote it down so i would remeber it, hahahaahh

but i really thought he would use my pw to get on my aim or something, i was like real close using my same pw for aim, haha then i was like wait... hahaha, i still cant beleive that happened andi gussed it too.

and i honestly never knew about those fags at crystaldawn stealing pw and taking al ook at them.... this is all new to me...

when he got on as admin on this site, did he DL a list of encrypted pw so he can later decrypt them? cuz if im not forgeting i might have used a PW i use other places, not sure where though, but ik now i do use it other places.

Your logic is flawless.

Post Tue Oct 28, 2003 10:59 pm 
Skechers

quote:
Originally posted by GenOciDe-
quote:
quote:

Your logic is flawless.

don't ever reply to me again, thanks

Post Tue Oct 28, 2003 11:32 pm 

You seem touchy about your rambling, incoherent posts.

Post Wed Oct 29, 2003 1:09 pm 
Skechers

quote:
Originally posted by Anonymous

not touchy. just dont like genocide, you guys can reply to muh shit, just not genocide

Post Wed Oct 29, 2003 5:41 pm 
GenOciDe-

quote:
quote:

not touchy. just dont like genocide, you guys can reply to muh shit, just not genocide

Ok.

Post Thu Oct 30, 2003 3:56 pm 
STOOPlD

credit card inspector

Post Thu Oct 30, 2003 9:52 pm 
GenOciDe-

quote:
Originally posted by STOOPlD
credit card inspector

I PM'd you my CC number

Post Fri Oct 31, 2003 9:13 pm 
GenOciDe-

Wait a minute ....your not the credit card inspector!

Post Fri Oct 31, 2003 9:14 pm 
STOOPlD

sucker

Post Sat Nov 01, 2003 10:32 pm 
ApeZilla

quote:
quote:
quote:

Your logic is flawless.

why do u troll all of his posts?

Post Sun Nov 02, 2003 2:44 am 

He's saying that Lance made himself an Admin. Most likely by using Ywfn's account since it was the only admin/mod here that was on Crystal dawn. He knew Ywfn's password because of the ladder. He then logged onto it here and made himself an Admin. (Lance) I also bet he changed Ywfn's password. We haven't seen him around here in a long time.

Post Sun Nov 02, 2003 8:01 pm 
Axolotl

Ywfn is still around here quite often.
Ywfn is not the only person who is an moderator here who signed up there.

Post Sun Nov 02, 2003 8:55 pm 
Picka_materina

quote:
He's saying that Lance made himself an Admin. Most likely by using Ywfn's account since it was the only admin/mod here that was on Crystal dawn. He knew Ywfn's password because of the ladder. He then logged onto it here and made himself an Admin. (Lance) I also bet he changed Ywfn's password. We haven't seen him around here in a long time.

Anything that wasn't said already? Rolling Eyes

Post Sun Nov 02, 2003 9:57 pm 
Skechers

quote:
Originally posted by ApeZilla
quote:
quote:
quote:

Your logic is flawless.

why do u troll all of his posts?

good point, I LOVE how genocide fucking complains about my post, and what i write, THEN, HAHA THEN he comes onto a wohle new forum index to fucking disc me, like..

WHERE IS THE FUCKING LOGIC IN THAT DOUCHE BAG, wow this just shows u how much of a pathetic loser u are to folow me here, thanks apzilla for pointing out such a good point

die genocide u have no right to live, just look at what u did, u came here to disc me on a differnt forum index, how pathetic is this? i dont get it, u should be so banned for being so gay

Post Mon Nov 03, 2003 12:32 am 
Skechers

quote:
quote:

uhmm yes? i didnt know who got fuxed? i would like to know who pw they got on crystal dawn

and what faggot did it?

i dont know either, and i didnt know nay of this gone on till axo said something when i posted about PW here

it just popped into my head one day that like, these kids (ywfn) could have ax to my PW, and i use to use this PW for my war2 PW, and thats all

but i trust axo, he is cool cat, but whatever, this whole post was to ask 1 simple questoin:

can you see my pw on this forum, thats it

then he mentioned crystal dawn, and it opened a new can of worms im curious to hear about, cuz i think he should expose the fucking loser who logged onto admin account on this forum threw crystal dawn pw

Post Mon Nov 03, 2003 12:35 am 

quote:
quote:

Nothing was said about it dealing with a Mod here.

Post Mon Nov 03, 2003 1:11 pm 
Picka_materina

quote:

quote:
..amongs which was one of the admins of this forum. You guess by yourself which admin was that.

O K.

Post Mon Nov 03, 2003 2:27 pm 
Skechers

quote:
quote:

quote:
..amongs which was one of the admins of this forum. You guess by yourself which admin was that.

O K.

which admin was gussed, repeat?

Post Mon Nov 03, 2003 4:30 pm 
Picka_materina

quote:
which admin was gussed, repeat?

It wasn't. Guest is guessing the same way as you would. Im not tellin who it was, it's not my bussines to do that.

Post Mon Nov 03, 2003 7:52 pm