FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> Strategy & Tactics

Scrolling Question

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic

Scrolling Question

Warcraft too Scrolling is ultra quick!, is there anyway i can make the mouse scrolling any slower?

Post Sun Aug 18, 2002 7:03 pm 
Sauran

Yeah, look in the menu. I'm not exactly sure where you can find it, but it shouldn't be too hard if you look.

Post Thu Aug 22, 2002 8:37 pm 
groobz

k

Yeah the Menu scrolling is turned down to the lowest, but its still way to quick to play properly, i have to navigate on the minimap down below. This is Warcraft2.

Post Fri Aug 23, 2002 6:37 pm 
Sauran

Re: k

quote:
Originally posted by groobz
Yeah the Menu scrolling is turned down to the lowest, but its still way to quick to play properly, i have to navigate on the minimap down below. This is Warcraft2.

Lowest is still too fast? That's odd, I have mine all the way up, and that's just right for me. Maybe it's your mouse sensitivity.

Post Fri Aug 23, 2002 7:42 pm 
Iv@nhoe

Buy war2 bne edition u prolly got the previous version..

The scroll issue is common when u have a to fast cpu. Buy the Bne version of warcraft. Cost like less that 10$ i would guess...

Post Sat Aug 24, 2002 8:48 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
Sauran

Re: Buy war2 bne edition u prolly got the previous version..

quote:
Originally posted by Iv@nhoe
The scroll issue is common when u have a to fast cpu. Buy the Bne version of warcraft. Cost like less that 10$ i would guess...

Oh? I have an althon xp and a Quadro 2 pro. I have the scrollest set to the highest speed, and it isn't too fast.

Post Sat Aug 24, 2002 12:05 pm 
kanuks@the_god_for_u_all

It's obvious that this guy have the old war2 version, in which nothing have been made to fix the scroll speed on newer comp. The only way u can fix it is by buying the bne version (which costs $10 canadian, so $2 US).

Btw sauran ur comp is still too fuking damn slow. Use ur brain and ask yourself this question : am I stupid enough not to know on which war2 version am i playing?

Post Sat Aug 24, 2002 4:57 pm 
Groobz

Ok

Yeah i have the old version, Is the Battle net version scrolling automatically OK?, or will i have to d/l a patch for it?,, also i don't plan on playing on Battlenet just Vs the CPU and a couple of friends peace.

Post Sat Aug 24, 2002 5:24 pm 
Sauran

quote:
Originally posted by kanuks@the_god_for_u_all
It's obvious that this guy have the old war2 version, in which nothing have been made to fix the scroll speed on newer comp. The only way u can fix it is by buying the bne version (which costs $10 canadian, so $2 US).

Btw sauran ur comp is still too fuking damn slow. Use ur brain and ask yourself this question : am I stupid enough not to know on which war2 version am i playing?

What in the fuck are you talking about? My comp is too slow for war2? You are a fucking retard. I play war3 at its highest settings, and any new game for that matter. You obviously have no fucking idea about anything. What in the fucking hell is your reasoning that an althon xp 2100+, 512mb ddr ram, a brand new mothorboard (forgot what kind) and any 3d graphics card is too slow for war2?

And I didn't think the version of war2 mattered. I have always set the scrolling to its highest setting, on the orginal and bne version.

Post Sun Aug 25, 2002 3:51 pm 
Axolotl

Axolotl

wow..this thread really took off, didn't it? To answer the original question, you need a program that slows down your pc in order to have a reasonable mouse speed with the old version of dos.
I'll look into since I cant remember the names of these programs right now.

Post Sun Aug 25, 2002 10:31 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
]\/[esSiah

Re: Axolotl

quote:
Originally posted by Axolotl
wow..this thread really took off, didn't it? To answer the original question, you need a program that slows down your pc in order to have a reasonable mouse speed with the old version of dos.
I'll look into since I cant remember the names of these programs right now.

moslo, pckiller, myslow..

Post Fri Sep 06, 2002 2:37 pm