Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> Strategy & Tactics

ELITE STRATEGIES

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
NOOB

ELITE STRATEGIES

POST THEM HERE.

Post Wed Jul 03, 2002 3:54 pm 
Sabre.x.strike

take ur first mofo peon and build a hall then tell him to make a farm.(BTW u only make 5 peons in this strat) then make a mill and repair it until its finished.repair your rax until its done.now buy all the archer upgardes u can afford make 5 archers( u will have till kill all your peons BTW) and rush in and gold rape him. ive beatin many people this way if it fails wall in and make drags.

also this one is good too
hall
farm
hall
farm
farm
farm
mill
roost
roost

Post Thu Jul 04, 2002 8:32 am 
NOOB

My current 11/9 dual is make 16 peons pull 8 to wood make next 2 woodies and the rest to gold until 21-22 where i go hold 3 raxes before fort and i usually make my rax/smith/milll all before hold. ANY suggestions on how i become more elite?

Post Mon Jul 08, 2002 12:53 pm 
Doritoe

Try not to count your peons. What if you need to up a few more towers or make a cat? Counting peons will not work well unless your untouched. Just balance your resources, and pull peons from gold when you know your gonna need more wood soon.

Post Mon Jul 08, 2002 4:22 pm 
NOOB

I tend to count peons before I go hold or when I dual before fort because I don't want 30+ or 15- peons before I hold. It is not that difficult to keep track of so few peons anyways. An example of why I keep track of peons is when you power if I did it on what my resources are like you suggest I would go hold with 17 peons instead of the suggested 21 peons.

Post Tue Jul 09, 2002 2:33 pm 
Freinds UNITED

DONT worry Dor- there probably bgh newbies =\

Post Sun Jul 14, 2002 2:09 am 
Gateway 5000

theirs no elite recipe. THeir is a cookbook. And you all wouldnt comprehend how to be elite ne way. Yall wouldnt know how to improvise. Basically you have to outsmart and outplay your opponent. Its just common sense consistency and imagination. Once you get this far it gets boring and you break and re invent as many rules as you can so you dont get bored, after you know what it takes to win.

Post Sat Jul 20, 2002 6:41 am 
AppoX102

quote:
Originally posted by NOOB
I tend to count peons before I go hold or when I dual before fort because I don't want 30+ or 15- peons before I hold. It is not that difficult to keep track of so few peons anyways. An example of why I keep track of peons is when you power if I did it on what my resources are like you suggest I would go hold with 17 peons instead of the suggested 21 peons.

well like u said, if u go hold at 17 peons then ur dual would b quicker. going on resources is the only way to know when to upgrade, build more peons, etc. for example here, u may need 21 peons if u r rushed and u have to tower up at one or both of ur bases. on the other hand u only may need 17 peons to hold if ur dual is untouched.

Post Thu Aug 01, 2002 8:40 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote