FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> Strategy & Tactics

6/6s dual

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
WPxPaladin

6/6s dual

Lets say someone is dualing 6/6's. Oppenent is 11. Your scouted farily soon and you scout him right back with your free peon. You notice a second rax going up. Now when I scout this i think 1 one. 2 cat. So ill set up another cat and get a fre grunts while still trying to lust up [or try to pull ash's ogre rush out of my ass]

Now althou it was a fluke I lost, how might I go about countering a dual cat...a stupid question really. I had my cats get clogged and they got wasted right as i hit keep.

I tried to farm up and rep my mound and what not. But to no avial becouse i hadnt started to mine the back of 6 yet so I wasnt exactly the god the resources....any way. any suggestions on something i may want to try sooner?? ::cough:: chop 6 faster ::cough::

Post Thu Mar 07, 2002 10:14 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
a;sdjf

When you say 6s, you mean s9 or s5?

Post Fri Jun 21, 2002 8:05 am 
tmang@td0t0hh

it doesnt matter what you do, if you lose a cat war like that , it's only a matter of time before you're fucked. (unless the guy completely blows). If you knew he was going cats you should have started making grunts and chopped out instead of making another cat.

Post Fri Jun 21, 2002 8:13 pm