FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> Strategy & Tactics

Incins Godly Strats

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Gateway5000

Incins Godly Strats

Why is Incin so good at 1 on 1s. I played him 1v1 I was s6 he was 5. i Towered 5 asap and stoppe him from mining with 3 guards
he expanded to 4 while getting a cat. I killed his cat than i made another tower in 5 to kill his hall .

At this point i had 5-6 peons. I tried oting 4 but he already had guard by his gold so i decided to stop a few peons to cannon him asap @4 while making a rax to cat him by cannon. After that i didnt stop making peons rest of the game. By the time my cannon finished i had a cat on the way. I killed in total like 5-6 peons b4 my cannon and Cat died. when s6 blew i expanded to the mid. My Archer was too late to stop 4 from chopping so i assumed he was so behind he was gonna try to rush me and that he may have had another hall to get grunts. So i got a few guards at mid and was gonna oger/sap 4. I scouted 3 and it turns out he had exp their(protected). By the time my sap / ogers were done
4 was fort and i busted in killing all his peons except his guard which saved 4's buildings. After that i assumed next sap would kill 3s farmed in cannon and i would have won. Right as my alter was going up i saw 6 lusted come from 11 to mid.my towerse protected well so he destroyed s6's main. I scouted 11 with flyer and saw he had mined 30k from their by the time i was lust. I raped 3 dkd 4 but 11 prevailed and owned me in the mid. =(

My question is how the fuck did he 4 hall and tie/rape me to lust. I think he took 11 and 4 from beggining than 3 after i cannoned 4. Is this possible?

I also noticed Incin usually doesn't let watchers in his 1v1. Maybe he always expands b4 keep or fort or at very beggining. while holding off attacks. How does Incin do it? And what should I have done?

Ne help plz Would be appreciated

Post Mon Oct 01, 2001 9:43 pm 
Soth

Incins Godly Strats

I've never played Incinerate 1v1, to my knowledge. But I dont think he lets watchers because he lags really hard.

Post Tue Oct 02, 2001 1:35 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
Jza.

Incins Godly Strats

I've watched INcin play 1v1 but he didn't try any multi-halling in the game I watched. He did an ogre rush from 8 on gowbne. I think the guy at 12 shoulda had him but he choked. INcinerate's a smart player and ya can't screw up vs him.

Post Tue Oct 02, 2001 1:35 pm 
INcinerate

Incins Godly Strats

I just stumbled across this post thought its kinda funny. I might be confused but if I remember correctly the game you're talking about I 3 halled in the start from 4 by taking 5 and 3. When you towered 5 I was laughing because I hardly needed it so I took 11 and just got huge. This game was quite a while ago though I believe as I haven't played much lately. Basically I was fucking off by 3 halling and got lucky .

Post Fri Oct 12, 2001 1:04 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
[24-7]Guan-Yu

Incins Godly Strats

quote:
Originally posted by INcinerate:
Basically I was fucking off by 3 halling and got lucky .

*Warning* Incin is just saying he got lucky. In reality he loves his 3 hall :-)

Post Mon Oct 15, 2001 6:16 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
umDOH

Incins Godly Strats

INcin is owned....by me. and he knows it. Nuff said.

Post Tue Nov 06, 2001 11:07 pm 
GaNzTheLegend

Incins Godly Strats

All owned

GaNzTheLegend,
-4 Time Bnet Champion

Post Fri Nov 09, 2001 9:11 pm 
TheOnlyShitU_OwnIsUrDick

Incins Godly Strats

quote:
Originally posted by GaNzTheLegend:
All owned

GaNzTheLegend,
-4 Time Bnet Champion

omfg u cant believe how the hell i rofl when i saw this post.

Post Mon Dec 10, 2001 4:16 am 
you Bla0w~!

Incins Godly Strats

umDOH, please refrain from lying. We all know your skill equals that of ravven's =[

Post Wed Dec 12, 2001 4:40 pm 
Death2U

Incins Godly Strats

If you whatch INcin, it's not really his godly strats that makes him win, He just seems to have that feel for the game, he'll be inactive from a month come back and have that same unit controle/ feel for the game, and I think he's one of the best players ive seen.

Post Fri Feb 01, 2002 3:54 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote