FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> Strategy & Tactics

2rax owns

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
YuNgWuN

2rax owns

2rax rush is good on old gow..if they cant wall in..but in my opinion, rushing on new gow is pointless unless you get fast sap or cats. Even newbies, can stop a rush. Wall in cannon. Then what? There are things you can do...but generally if they can repair you need cat. So even to do that you need 2 raxes, one to pump men, enough to do quick dmg b4 help comes, and 1 to get a cat with, cuz it takes along time to build and waiting for it to come out.

how can one rax even compair, unless your just powering like a newb.

Post Thu Dec 13, 2001 10:10 pm 
Ash-

2rax owns

quote:
Originally posted by YuNgWuN:
2rax rush is good on old gow..if they cant wall in..but in my opinion, rushing on new gow is pointless unless you get fast sap or cats. Even newbies, can stop a rush. Wall in cannon. Then what? There are things you can do...but generally if they can repair you need cat. So even to do that you need 2 raxes, one to pump men, enough to do quick dmg b4 help comes, and 1 to get a cat with, cuz it takes along time to build and waiting for it to come out.

how can one rax even compair, unless your just powering like a newb.

It's quite simple, and I displayed it in my beatdown of Die~Player. He got a cannon tower, and i simply threw up a mill, stopped training gunts, and used my early grunt advantage to offensive tower his barracks. If they get a cannon, simply stay lvl 3 and get a mill while scouting expansions, killing outside peons and farms out of reach of cannon. You will be able to outpower him, and you can ot him if you want.

Ash

------------------
Peace and Love,

Ash

Post Fri Dec 14, 2001 1:34 pm