FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> Strategy & Tactics

Gay Wars

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
LiLShank

Gay Wars

I ussally have a problem winning gay wars and rarely kill the other player. What are some pointers people can give me. I ussally go over build a rax and rep a mill at my base. Then throw up towers. Often if they come to me and I go to them I will lose and If I go to them I can't kill them or effectivly stop them. I can fight them off most of the time tho

Post Fri Nov 30, 2001 4:01 pm 
Sex@Nizzos

Gay Wars

iF YOU know you have neighbors then make a mill first, rep it with 2-3 peons then bring them all to his base. If you're just scouting him, then find him and make a rax in front of his mine. Rep a mill at your place and bring peons over then...most likely both of you will win and you'll then have the spot he had, and vice versa.

Post Fri Nov 30, 2001 4:44 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Soth

Gay Wars

You dont want to let your peons standing around for a second, any delay could cost you the neighbor war. Theres a couple of options in neighbor wars.

You can put up a rax and repair it hard, along with another farm. Then take your army of peons and 1-3 grunts and kill any towers. If its too late(i.e. hes got them upgraded already and can repair them, or they're walled or some shiet), then take all your guys over to his base and kill his hall. Then make a hall there :)

If you peon scout him, you have a few options. You can rax him, mill him, or wall him in. I've seen people who use the scouting peon to build a mill, and then repair another farm at home. They then take their army of peons and go ot the fuck out of the opponent or some shit. If you rax him, then repair a mill at home and place towers accordingly. Depending on how well you rax him, you may not even need to tower him. For instance, in a 9/11 neighbor war, you could rax 11, and when the rax is done farm him so hes even more fucked. You can then repair a mill at home. Put up towers wherever necessary at 9, and wall in and start mining or whatever.

Sometimes he can even fuck himself, doing the job for you. If you want to wall him in, you need to get a second peon over to his base hella fast to keep his peons locked in. If he gets too many out your usually screwed. The most common walling in is at a 4/5 war. People rax or mill 5 usually, and then farm 5 to the right of the hall to keep his peons on the left side of the hall. You can then tower him freely, without any worry.

Nothing beats practice. Neighbor wars take a lot of experience and you cant dick off while your being gayed.

A few things to remember; First, if its a 2v2, you need to worry about being double teamed. Theres always the possibility that your going to be rushed, or that the enemy rusher will help out his ally that your killing with towers. In 2v2's I suggest playing more conservatively, unless your ally is also in a neighbor war(or 12/2 war).

If your ally is in a neighbor war, I dont suggest dualing, unless your godly at it, or your opponents suck. Because if your ally dies, then its 2v1 right off from the start. And those always suck ass. But if your rushing, you can help your ally ;P

in a 4/5 war, watch your back. If im 4, I sometimes like to scout 5, then if hes there, run the peon behind 5 and ot his back with a few towers while repairing a mill at 4. By the time he realizes hes otéd, hes screwed, and im walled in with a cat.

Same goes if hes at 4, you can tower 4 very easily and wall it in, or you can cat it. You can cat 5 too, but its a little harder to defend.

s9/9 neighbor wars are a bit different. These usually consist of 9 getting raxed or smithed, and catted/towered from below. If 9 scouts s9 first, he might farm or rax s9, in which case you need to probably chop next to the hall(or else you wont be able to mine). This depends on where you place your hall at s9 of course.

s9 can ot 9 from bottom with an advantage, the evil tower bug!!! if your opponent places the hall 1 space away from the trees on the bottom of 9, then mill him, put up 4 guard towers under 9, and watch his hall get raped silly. If he places it higher, you may need to cat.

If your s9 and your ally is 11, and the opponent is 9; ooh, you can have some fun. 11 could rax 9, while you farm him, effectively walling his ass in. You can then rape him silly however you wish. Or 11 could just wall without peon scouting(I DONT RECOMMEND THIS), while s9 gays/cats 9.

It's all a matter of preference really. You have to manage your resources really well in a neighbor war, and not waste towers/units. all thats needed is 1 tower to keep you from mining, and your out of the game(until your ally gets rid of it).

But like I said earlier, practice is the only key to mastering neighbor wars.

Post Fri Nov 30, 2001 5:51 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
Stark

Gay Wars

u have to learn to use the tower bug...also u just need to get used to effective ways of wallin ppl in...walling ppl out...how to place your towers in the most effective spots...etc...mainly just takes time and pratice and if u can find someone good at it have them help u by setting it to fixed spots and having nieghbor wars till u start to get the hang of it...

------------------
do what you have to do...then pay the price...
----------
Stark

Post Thu Dec 13, 2001 1:47 am