FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> Strategy & Tactics

Ladder FFa's

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Plow-PeoN

Ladder FFa's

What's a good way to FFa on a map like say GoW or pos. Gow I usually Ffa with 3 to 4 players, PoS 3 and no more. What usually happens though is one guy always spots me in like small 3 or small 5 comp mining. Then gets pissed off knowing he's lost and rats me out to the other guys merely seconds before his final death. Then as I'm just getting what I need I get hit hard and I can never catch up. Any advice on this ???

Post Sat Nov 24, 2001 4:55 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
MensaGenius

Ladder FFa's

quote:
Originally posted by Plow-PeoN:
What's a good way to FFa on a map like say GoW or pos. Gow I usually Ffa with 3 to 4 players, PoS 3 and no more. What usually happens though is one guy always spots me in like small 3 or small 5 comp mining. Then gets pissed off knowing he's lost and rats me out to the other guys merely seconds before his final death. Then as I'm just getting what I need I get hit hard and I can never catch up. Any advice on this ???

This was written for Starcraft but it holds true to War2 also: http://www.cs.princeton.edu/~ras/starcraft/zerg/ffa.html

Post Sun Nov 25, 2001 10:53 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Law

Ladder FFa's

Kill any dualers,
Dual, and do not let it die.
Most people playing Ladder suck, so it's really not that hard to just beat them all down with maybe a tower a piece.
Take the middle later on in the game.
Im undefeated in like my last 20-30 FFA's.

Post Fri Dec 07, 2001 4:22 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote