FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> Strategy & Tactics

gow high repair rush

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
MJ

gow high repair rush

which spots do you repair rush from, which dont you. are their spots where 1 rax lvl 4 rush is better than 2 raxes. is 2 rax level 3 even with 1 rax level 4

Post Fri Jan 05, 2001 6:21 am 
sLuGGo

gow high repair rush

repair rush from 12 and 2, if u even want to at all... a good spot for a 1 rax lvl 4 is 11, 4, and 6, and also... why are not just do a lvl 4 2 rax instead of lvl 3?

Post Mon Jan 08, 2001 9:43 pm 
MJ

gow high repair rush

when i go level 4, they beat me to fort, and i dont have enough to really outrush or finish them. i notice i get slowed when i repair rush with 2 raxes. i can barely get level 3, but then i dont repair rush, and some guy really outrushes me.

Post Wed Jan 10, 2001 6:17 pm 
MJ

gow high repair rush

i played some guy gow/high ladder. he 2 rax level 5's from 8 and even wins to lust. what the fuck is that. can you do that and not hack. he said he repaired too. now ive been practicing and when i repair i can barely get a 2nd rax let alone level 5. he also said he didnt go low peons. (i ask how long he plays he says 4 months of custom maps and 1 week ladder) just wanna know if you can actually do that. like i siad earlier i can barely get 2 rax and level 4 w/out running low on cash

Post Thu Jan 11, 2001 7:30 pm 
Axolotl

gow high repair rush

Alot of people use the level hack so be careful. Unless you are really slow with your clicking he shouldn't beat you to lust from 8.

Post Fri Jan 12, 2001 12:08 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
7Vlessiah

gow high repair rush

I, myself, never repair rush. If I have 12 or 2 I go rax, farm, smith, rax. If 2 is clr the 2nd rax doesn't have to be used right away (fill up the peon line). Is this best? Who knows, but using res and peon power repairing is a waste if you have no neighbor.

A lvl 1 repair rush is plain useless. If this is what you are refering to, it is a pathetic strat that only works against someone who is unprepared.

Post Fri Feb 16, 2001 11:35 am