FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> Strategy & Tactics

Scouting

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
-Paladin

Scouting

Now, iam very curious about this one, I played a game today and my pard went to 9s and i was 11. there was some one at 9 and he scouted and gayed 9s....it wasnt hard to kill him, but we rematched and yet agagin he scouts 9s before 11. Now, i wont pretend to know but, shouldnt you scout 11 before 9's? I just think its kinda fishy how outa the games we played he seemd to only scout 9s if my self or my pard were present there. His pard even told us it seemed weird. Waht do you guys think? 9's or 11 first? On old gow....

Post Sun Feb 04, 2001 3:39 am 
Axolotl

Scouting

Not all that wierd. There was a few months awhile ago where most players started doing this... it was the big 'thing'. It works if someones there but screws you over if someone is at 11. Obviously a risk people like to take.

Post Sun Feb 04, 2001 7:11 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
yur daddy

Scouting

its bigger risk to scout 11 before s9 if u start 9 since most ppl starting at 6 or 8 tend to move to s9,the ratio you find someone at s9 has more %.

Post Tue Feb 06, 2001 10:27 am 
7Vlessiah

Scouting

It is a greater chance of finding someone but the risk involved isn't greater. At 9 I like to get a peon inside 11 fast. The one thing you don't want to happen is to have 11 seal in before your peons has reached him while getting one os his own peons inside 9. That is just game over. If they are s9 and attack 9 you can fend it off easier and take 11 as a 2nd hall.

Post Fri Feb 16, 2001 11:17 am