FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> Strategy & Tactics

rush lust

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
-sigil-

rush lust

I guess you can do a 2 rax rush or 1 rax lvl 3,4 rush. Also, if you're referring rush lust as anything, then i think you should dual.

Testing. =) =( =] =[ ) =[]

Post Thu Oct 19, 2000 1:02 pm 
Axolotl

rush lust

*note* I don't know if you mean rushing to lust, or rushing first and then going for lust. This reply is based on lust-rushing, which sucks on gow.

There's a reason for not being able to find one. Lusting cookbook strats on gow rarely work.
If you are stuck on it, go hall, farm, rax, farm, smith, mill, gold , gold etc...repair nothing. Get a cat building as soon as you can (without repairing remember). Go hold at 15-16 peons, 2nd barracks while going keep. Put the mound up, repair if you can afford it. 'Affording' it in this case means that you need to be able to go fort right after the mound is done. Start pumping ogres.
Repair alter ..make sure you have 1000 gold when it is complete. Get ogre mages and send. Hit them as soon as you have lust.
You will probably be a dead man before you get this far.

[This message has been edited by Axolotl (edited 10-19-2000).]

Post Thu Oct 19, 2000 5:39 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
SaBiQ

rush lust

err why?

------------------
- SaBiQ

Post Thu Oct 19, 2000 8:40 pm 
ultima

rush lust

Anyone know of a rush lust building order at GOW with High resourcs and ef speed. I can't seem to find one that is fast enough to not get smashed.

Post Fri Oct 20, 2000 12:58 am 
Tarquinn

rush lust

Here's the best GOW Cookbook strategy. I'd give props to UT/BoozeCans because they taught it to me.

Build order starts as TH, F, B, F, BS, Mill like Axo said.

You put your first 11 peons all on gold. You then put your next 6 peons on wood, totaling 17 peons. Go Hold.

At hold build your mound and dont repair. Build up to 4 more peons, totaling 21. Depending on what your resources look like, make the judgement where these next 4 peons go by yourself. Some spots have better gold, some have better lumber. Go Fort.

From there just get 3 rax, and some temples, and altar of course.

Cookbooking requires no skill. Oh yeah, and you have to use a cat for defense. Also, it is imperitive that you continue building peons after fort, and also expand somewhat early. I think that about covers it.

Post Sat Oct 21, 2000 2:08 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
BiZaTcH

rush lust

usually rush lust means rushing like lvl 3 then getting lust...

in reply to tarquinn -- that is not even gonna beat a 1 rax rush to lust if they are fast enough....as u said, fast lust cookbooking sux on gow

------------------
BNE Tournament Club -- http://www.warcraft.org/tournaments SIGN UP NOW!

Warcraft Haven -- The ULTIMATE Warcraft Resource: http://wchaven.wcnation.com

Post Sat Oct 21, 2000 4:21 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
Tarquinn

rush lust

You are a moron Bizatch. That's all I am going to say.

Post Sun Oct 22, 2000 8:11 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
Soth

rush lust

ultima these people dont know what they are talking about. rush with lvl 5 or 6 archers, 3 rax. then when your at fort repair your alter and start lusting up those catapults. remember, they hit for a lot of fucking damage, and lusted up they..wait I dont think you can lust cats. ok go sappers. Lusted sappers own

------------------
Mage Guild

Post Sun Oct 22, 2000 12:23 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
sLuGGo

rush lust

biz how can u say that a 1 rax rush will beat that? The power is going to get lust way faster, since there is no grunts built... think about it. BTW i beat TQ and I feel special :P

------------------
#1 sLuGGster

Post Sat Nov 18, 2000 5:44 am