FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> Server.War2.Ru

The future of WAR2RU and UWC league.

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
EQ

The future of WAR2RU and UWC league.

Here we go, i always think about how we can make this game more competitive, more open and more fun for everybody!

And i finally get it i think.

Here my plan and how im gonna do to let chance at everybody to play this game and this league.

After the UWC pre season, will start the UWC official League.

But i was thiking about that, there nobody here whos gonna can play on every tournaments because they work or they have some personal things to do.

So what gonna happen is im gonna transform UWC league into clan wars league.

Let me explain you!

First you will need a clan captain and assistants if the captain not there.

Then my league gonna have different type of events and tournament..

One day is gonna be old gow, the other days is gonna be gow fastest, the other is gonna be chop chop.

So its pretty sure someone like me will get mad beated on chop chop and my pard to old gow probably gonna be the same.

So i dont really want to play this tournament because im gonna lose and make my clan look cheaper..

What i want is find a chop player for my clan, so when its chop tournament im gonna check in my clan effective and gonna choose my best player for chop chop and try to get more points for my clan with him!!

Same for GOW F, if there a f tournament, i will send my f players.

So my point is you have to make the best possible clan with the best different effective possible..

Yes it can be dumb for old gow player, because they want to play much, but you have to understand every people have the right to play and have fun too. Plus you have to considere these chop players are the future of gow...

so its a good way to make people important and have is own role.

Finally im gonna make 3 different ladder, LADDER CLAN, LADDER TEAM, AND SOLO LADDER.

So if you by exemple play a 2v2 gow tournament you will be rated in your ladder clan, team ladder and solo ladder.

Each clan can have a maximum of 6 players, the best effectiv i see for now is, 2 good player for old gow ef, 1 good players for bt net f, 1 good players for chop chop, and 2 decent players at almost everything.

So you have a good effective for every tournament and the last one can be important for any of these tournaments.

let me know what you think about that.

Post Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:54 am 
cpt^Claw

haha, pretty interesting

at first i thought you were gona copy the eur0 vs SoCx clanwar idea waaay bak from eur0forum, but then i noticed a 'chopchop' phrase so i decided to actually read it

pro chopchop player / decent all-around player reporting in and looking for a clan, maggots
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Embarassed Cool

Post Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:55 am 
EQ

You can start to look for a clan or made your own one with some friend but thats not gonna happen untill the next month, we have to set the champion on Class A and Class B before.

Also im gonna need referee, whats the point? All the people whos want to be referee gonna have acces at any games if there no referee already.

So its a nice way to watch a game if you want even if the game is full, the hoster have to boot someone for referee, because referee have to records all game they join on tournament and event, he cant talk or interfered on a game, but he have to records and listen and watch everything to reporting at us if there a probleme!

Im watching for referee right now, if some people want to be a UWC referee let me know please.

Post Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:31 am