israel / palestine conflict
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Jon;

israel / palestine conflict

check out this modern day Anne Frank on twitter
https://twitter.com/Farah_Gazan

Guess what ‏@Farah_Gazan 45m
Be4 war, I used 2 take photos of nature, sea, ppl having fun. Nw, I take photos of targeted buildings #Gaza #AJAGAZA pic.twitter.com/ud4lxIyq7t

Last edited by Jon; on Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:02 pm 
Jon;

Bolivia Declares Israel a Terrorist State

Post Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:03 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
Originally posted by turtleman
A normal person wouldn't say that in real life because it's ridiculous and insulting. Yet here you are spouting the most hateful garbage that your demons can muster out of your darkened soul. All because of the internet.

Post Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:03 pm 
smurf_king

Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan said Israel’s military offensive in the Gaza Strip dwarfs the atrocities Hitler committed during World War II.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-07-20/turkey-s-erdogan-compares-israel-gaza-offensive-to-hitler.html

Post Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:15 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
Originally posted by smurf_king
Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan said Israel’s military offensive in the Gaza Strip dwarfs the atrocities Hitler committed during World War II.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-07-20/turkey-s-erdogan-compares-israel-gaza-offensive-to-hitler.html

He's right.
A normal person wouldn't say that in real life because it's ridiculous and insulting. Yet here you are spouting the most hateful garbage that your demons can muster out of your darkened soul. All because of the internet.

Post Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:13 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqBZ-JoxhQY

quote:

Post Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:41 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

http://countercurrentnews.com/2014/07/idf-sniper-admits-on-instagram-to-murdering-13-gaza-children/

quote:

Post Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:47 pm 
Jon;

quote:
Originally posted by hassan-i-sabbah
http://countercurrentnews.com/2014/07/idf-sniper-admits-on-instagram-to-murdering-13-gaza-children/

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /2014/07/idf-sniper-admits-on-instagram-to-murdering-13-gaza-children/ on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

where's a working link?

Post Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:06 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

i'd look for one but i actually just read it was fake. its real anyway, though

edit: heres the pic

quote:

Post Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:07 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

http://www.thejournal.ie/chris-guinness-unrwa-gaza-1597869-Jul2014/

quote:

Post Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:14 pm 
Jon;

israel is right about one thing tho

”NATO bombed 5,000 civilians in Kosovo just because it was insulted; 27,000 Iraqi civilians were bombed during the American invasion because they posed a danger to the US; there is not a country in the world that can talk to us about morality.” - Israeli MP

Post Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:40 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
Originally posted by Jon;
israel is right about one thing tho

”NATO bombed 5,000 civilians in Kosovo just because it was insulted; 27,000 Iraqi civilians were bombed during the American invasion because they posed a danger to the US; there is not a country in the world that can talk to us about morality.” - Israeli MP

maybe not but i still would like to see them epically destroyed by someone or at least sanctioned really bad until their shitty nazi state collapses

Post Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:29 pm 
Jon;

Gaza crisis: Israel attacks 'not accidental', claims UN

31 July 2014 Last updated at 15:56 BST

The strikes by Israel's military on UN buildings in Gaza "do not appear to be accidental", the UN human rights chief Navi Pillay has said.

Ms Pillay also called for international law with "appropriate investigation, prosecution and punishment" to be applied to the incidents.

The Israeli military have said they will investigate the incidents but that they have a policy of not targeting civilians.

Since 8 July, 1,390 Palestinians have been killed - most of them civilians - according to the Gaza Health Ministry.

Some 58 Israelis have been killed, of which 56 were soldiers and two civilians.

Yeah they're targeting civilians, Dahiya doctrine in effect?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dahiya_doctrine

Post Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:57 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

This military with a documented recent history of targeting civilian populations and plainly stating their intent to do so in order to fulfill a larger military goal of terrorizing the civilian population via collective punishment would NEVER intentionally target civilians!

quote:

Post Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:05 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

Evidence of Hamas Using Palestinian Civilians as Human Shields

quote:

Post Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:07 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

more evidence of Hamas using human shields to trick the world into hating israel, just like hitler did

quote:

Post Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:09 pm 
Jon;

quote:
Originally posted by hassan-i-sabbah
Evidence of Hamas Using Palestinian Civilians as Human Shields

No need for evidence, IDF admitted they used human shields.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_shield#Israel

Post Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:21 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

"The Hamas leadership must be taken out," says coalition chairman Yariv Levin, considered one of the more influential MKs in the Likud party. "We can't leave the Gaza Strip as it is today. We need to create a wide swath of land beyond the border, that will be a no-man's-land that the Palestinians will not be allowed to enter. The area needs to be flattened, in the sense that there will be no houses that tunnels can be dug under."

MK Yariv Levin (Likud) said on Wednesday that despite IDF successes in Gaza, the operation is far from over.

“We must move on to massive military activity and flatten entire regions from within which rockets are being launched. We must also place pressure on the civilian population. It is good that the electricity was disconnected and it is a shame that it was not done earlier,” the MK said.

quote:

Post Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:13 pm 
Jon;

Tapper: More Palestinian children killed in 3 weeks than Israeli soldiers in 8 years | PunditFact

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2014/jul/31/jake-tapper/tapper-more-palestinian-children-killed-3-weeks-is/

Post Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:51 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
Originally posted by Jon;
Tapper: More Palestinian children killed in 3 weeks than Israeli soldiers in 8 years | PunditFact

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2014/jul/31/jake-tapper/tapper-more-palestinian-children-killed-3-weeks-is/

lol "mostly true." why not just "true?"

quote:
Whether you can attribute all the deaths directly to Israel, however, is more of an open debate. Palestinian and Israeli officials have blamed each other’s bombs for some of the civilian deaths -- for example, the 15 Palestinians killed at a UN school in Jabalia on July 24. When Tapper went on air, the UN had not yet been able to definitively resolve their conflicting claims, although they’ve since traced the mortal shell to Israel.

lmfao, holy shit. yeah, that's a really credible report, one misfired rocket killed more people than thousands of hamas rockets did in 5 years. politifact is such fucking trash

Post Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:04 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

Most lethal strike on a single residential building in Gaza in many years, and probably ever:
Preliminary investigation: Apparently without warning, four-story building bombed while its residents were home, killing 35 and injuring 27
According to information received by B'Tselem, at approximately 7:30 A.M on the morning of 29 July 2014, the Israeli Air Force bombed a four-story apartment building in downtown Khan Yunis. The building collapsed, burying its occupants.
B'Tselem will continue to investigate the incident. Yet even at this early juncture, it can be stated that the bombing of the building was unlawful. There can be no justification for the deaths of so many civilians, including 18 minors and eight women. Israel repeatedly claims that it has no intention of harming civilians. However, after more than three weeks of lethal bombardments by Israel in the Gaza Strip which have killed hundreds of civilians and wiped out dozens of families, this claim has become meaningless.

quote:

Post Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:21 am 
Fast Luck

In the mean time, while more information is gathered on Ovadia, the “hacktivist” group “Anonymous” took control of his Instagram account, deleting it entirely. For “good measure” Anonymous sources said that they hacked the websites of the Mossad intelligence agency in Israel “for the brave IDF Sniper”, in reference to Ovadia. By 11:30, they had taken down the Israeli Ministry of Defense as well, and similarly attributed it as a response to Ovadia’s confessions.

quote:
Originally posted by Fast Luck
hassan-i-asher: majorin in takin pictures
dreamin bout wayne from catalina wine mixers
listen little friend stay outta the deep end
cuz you're less street than vampire weekend

Post Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:25 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

http://www.timesofisrael.com/times-of-israel-removes-an-unacceptable-blog-post/

quote:

Post Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:43 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:

Post Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:10 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

over 60 dead idf, they're getting owned hard

quote:

Post Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:56 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

edit: lol this is actually from a right wing site parodying leftists but its 100% correct, the world has gone completely insane

quote:

Post Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:04 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

irony is dead

quote:

Post Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:15 am 
Jon;

http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/israeli-racism-gaza-kleinfeld-511

In Israel, racism and extremism are exploding. It began shortly after the kidnapping of three Israeli boys – Naftali, Gilad and Eyal – in Gush Etzion, that led to the assault in Gaza which has seen over 1,000 killed. A Facebook page calling for the murder of Palestinians went viral. In one photo, a soldier posed broodingly with his gun, the word "vengeance" written on his chest. In another two teenage girls smiled happily with a banner saying, “Hating Arabs is not racism, it’s values.”

Post Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:16 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/jul/21/hospital-hamas-isreal-hiding-among-civilians

quote:

Post Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:59 pm 
Jon;

Post Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:46 am