FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> Server.War2.Ru

Late Game Tactics for Expert Players
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Swift

Anyway, this whole thread is sad and not the type of reading material that would put a positive spin on a person's day. Viruz was just trying to share some insights on his approach to wc2.

Post Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:33 pm 
Sparkz102

quote:
Originally posted by Swift
Shit am I disappointed in you sparkz. All this "HEY SWIFT! It's me!! It's REALLY ME!" shit that I entertain on the game, then you come on here and puke shit out your mouth.

1. I never made a run at sc2. I logged on one time, joined 3 games at most and basically instantly left because my computer was too shitty to handle it. It was insanely choppy and the graphics were basically a blur. I had no desire to put forth the time/cash to upgrade my PC, so I put the cd back in the case, and it's been collecting dust in some box ever since. That is the extent of my attempt at sc2, AKA I didn't have one. So you coming on saying I wasn't impressive is sickening. Acting like you evaluated me or something ("neither were impressive"), you didn't even know what random name I did my total of 90 seconds of sc2 gaming on. Nor do you have the slightest clue what day I did that. But honestly, if you want to dispute this, please go ahead and provide the name(s) you knew me to play on and so forth. Either you futher your lies/confusion by making shit up, which I highly doubt from you. Or you're caught dead in your lie/confusion, and might as well admit it.

2. Insinuating I would need mass repetition to get good is low, especially from you. I peaked as a top EF player with 18-24 months of EF. As for Fastest. I was 11 years old when I started war2 in 2000, of course I wasn't going to be able to compete as quickly as you and others did. How old were you in 2000 or when you started? Exactly. By the time I was 15 years old I was as good as anyone else at F. So stop insinuating I'm a slow learner or only good through extra practice. Were you jealous of something, a hater, or just a fool? I'm not saying I'm a quick learner, I haven't given that any thought, but I'm definitely not slow or dependent on "mechanics" as you seem to be insinuating. Wouldn't expect such a shitstorm of vomit out of your mouth. Unexpected stuff coming from you.

ok - this is where your the liar AGAIN throughout your history of war2- u insinuate that u never played the game - asking me to list ur sc2 name and yet ur VERY NEXT post - say u played it. which oh no shit - I knew that - im about ready to re-install sc2 just to open my friendslist to find you.

these were your words bro

so yes. you owned and u played and YOU TOLD ME YOU WERENT GOING TO WASTE YEARS OF YOUR TIME ALL OVER AGAIN TO GET GOOD AT ANOTHER GAME and jokingly or not - like it did with war2 - you said it would take you another 4yrs of playing the game to become a top tier player - I didn't deny your skill, but fucking man up to your actions and what you say.

you said the same thing with dota when I got you to "TRY" (dare I say play because that might have a whole nother definition) that game too. you went like 2-10, got 1 kill and claimed it was too easy. and trust - there are many war2 players who played dota to know whats up. even before dota2

SO, to say you never played it - A GAME YOU OWNED, whether 3 games or 300 - you were unimpressive. fuck you, I made nothing up and once again - you caught urself in your own lies -
atleast viruz tried to start maining at toss and asked questions and played slightly.

sounds like ur hating on my masters ranked 1 - the game is no longer fun at that high level of play - its beyond competition and becomes a repetitive chore that's why I stopped and continued to dota and league of legends.

Post Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:48 pm 
Swift

Uhhhh, I didn't insinuate anything about me never playing SC2 by saying

"Please you two faced faggot, tell me what name did I play StarCraft 2 on?

Go ahead, entertain me."

I'm insinuating that you have nothing to evaluate me as unimpressive on, which was the exact remark I responded to. As in even if you remember or knew the name, or even if you were in the games, you would've saw me try to move shit around for like 30 seconds each game and then leave, do this 2-3 games, log off and the never return. It's a fucking loaded question, that forces you to admit that you can't evaluate me as unimpressive at a game I never truly had a run at, because if you don't know the name you're full of shit. And if you do know the name, you're full of shit still because you'd know that it only had 2-3 games on it. NONE OF WHICH WERE EVER EVEN PLAYED. So fill free to explain how that means I'm lying, all because you misinterpreted something.

THEN, feel free to explain how you could ever evaluate me as unimpressive when that's all that ever happened. Go ahead sparkz, plz.

Post Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:59 pm 
NaLzyMan

True war2 great: "War2 is dying, time to go find a greater challenge"

RU exhacker that got "good" when game was dead: "EVERY OTHER GAME SUCKS, IT'S THE GAMES THAT ARE THE PROBLEM NOT ME, I AM THE BEST, THE GAMES WONT ALLOW ME TO PLAY LIKE THE BEAST THAT I AM BECAUSE THE GAMES SUCK, IT'S NOT ME THAT SUCKS WAH WAH WAH FUCK THESE GAMES WITH REAL COMPETITIVE SCENES AND ESPORTS, WAR2 ON RU WITH NO GOOD PLAYERS LEFT TAKES WAY MORE SKILL. ALL THOSE FUCKING OLDSCHOOLERS ONLY LEFT BECAUSE THE ORACLE TOLD THEM I WAS COMING AND I WOULD WHOOP THEM ALL FUCK YOU ALL IM THE BEST GAMER EVER IN MY 40 PERSON RUSSIAN GAME"

Post Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:24 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
cpt^Claw

ahh, the meltdown. We meet once more!

Post Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:35 pm 
Swift

Lets use an example through the game of Basketball. This is a great example of my run at sc2, and your supposed evaluation of it. (I don't even know if you were there or not)

If you took a friend who had never played basketball to play and then pass him the ball as soon as the game starts, only to see him stand in place and dribble for a few seconds then just leave the ball and walk off the court. Then have this same occurrence happen 1-2x more.

Could you ever summon the audacity it takes to then go on to say you played with him and he was umimpressive? Obviously you could as shown here, but could a decent person? Of course not. You didn't even see him take a shot, or run up and down the court, or pass the ball. You didn't even truly see him play the game.

And that is exactly what happened with me and SC2. I joined the games, clicked on some random stuff, barely moved anything around, might of made a building or two, might of returned a mineral or two, and then just left in under a minute each time.

And obviously you know the context of the conversation between nalzy and blid, and obviously you know you can't evaluate me as unimpressive under the circumstances. Instead you could say "Swift tried to play 2-3 games, but we never got a chance to see how good he could've been because he left at the start of each one, but even if he did play those three games out fully , which he didn't, we obviously still couldn't evaluate him as unimpressive because of course anyone who plays 2-3 games is going to suck to start.

So go ahead sparkz, try to argue that it's not messed up for you to say I was unimpressive at sc2, because I technically "played it", and I mean I did own a copy.

ya ya ya

Last edited by Swift on Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:35 pm 
NaLzyMan

quote:
Lets use an example through the game of Basketball. This is a great example of my run at sc2, and your supposed evaluation of it. (I don't even know if you were there or not)

If you took a friend who had never played basketball to play and then pass him the ball as soon as the game starts, only to see him stand in place and dribble for 30 seconds then just leave the ball and walk off the court. Then have this same occurrence happen 1-2x more.

Could you ever summon the audacity it takes to then go on to say you played with him and he was umimpressive? Obviously you could as shown here, but could a decent person? Of course not. You didn't even see him take a shot, or run up and down the court, or pass the ball. You didn't even truly see him play the game.

And that is exactly what happened with me and SC2. I joined the games, clicked on some random stuff, barely moved anything around, might of made a building or two, might of returned a mineral or two, and then just left in under a minute each time.

And obviously you know the context of the conversation between nalzy and blid, and obviously you know you can't evaluate me as unimpressive under the circumstances. Instead you could say "Swift tried to play 2-3 games, but we never got a chance to see how good he could've been because he left at the start of each one, but even if he did play those three games out fully , which he didn't, we obviously still couldn't evaluate him as unimpressive because of course anyone who plays 2-3 games is going to suck to start.

So go ahead sparkz, try to argue that it's not messed up for you to say I was unimpressive at sc2, because I technically "played it", and I mean I did own a copy.

ya ya ya

Eckhart Tolle's books could really help you triumph over your insecurities.

Post Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:37 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Sparkz102

quote:
Uhhhh, I didn't insinuate anything about me never playing SC2 by saying

"Please you two faced faggot, tell me what name did I play StarCraft 2 on?

Go ahead, entertain me."

I'm insinuating that you have nothing to evaluate me as unimpressive on, which was the exact remark I responded to. As in even if you remember or knew the name, or even if you were in the games, you would've saw me try to move shit around for like 30 seconds each game and then leave, do this 2-3 games, log off and the never return. It's a fucking loaded question, that forces you to admit that you can't evaluate me as unimpressive at a game I never truly had a run at, because if you don't know the name you're full of shit. And if you do know the name, you're full of shit still because you'd know that it only had 2-3 games on it. NONE OF WHICH WERE EVER EVEN PLAYED. So fill free to explain how that means I'm lying, all because you misinterpreted something.

THEN, feel free to explain how you could ever evaluate me as unimpressive when that's all that ever happened. Go ahead sparkz, plz.

I already did. its not my fault u played 3 games - and said fuck it - that's your own deal lol

like u played 3 games - that's ALL I have to evaluate you -like u have something extra or hidden? stop acting like ur something your not - its ok, 3 played JUST 3 games, breathe - relax, as much as I like to think, were not always the best at everything we come across

so compared to my 3,000 games - seeing just someone play 3 games - I think I can make a VERY accurate judgement. if u don't agree with that, go play more and prove me wrong. but that's just a rhetoric mute point. relax lol

Post Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:43 pm 
Swift

Even if I actually truly played out those 2-3 games, which I didn't, you still know that coming on here and saying I tried sc2 and was unimpressive is entirely misleading and wrong, as I didn't put in the games/time that would be needed before evaluating someone's play. Entirely disappointing coming from you, especially because you intentionally did it. Maybe just to try to feed nalzy's pathetic agenda. I don't know your motive.

Post Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:51 pm 
Sparkz102

quote:
Even if I actually truly played out those 2-3 games, which I didn't, you still know that coming on here and saying I tried sc2 and was unimpressive is entirely misleading and wrong, as I didn't put in the games/time that would be needed before evaluating someone's play. Entirely disappointing coming from you, especially because you intentionally did it. Maybe just to try to feed nalzy's pathetic agenda. I don't know your motive.

i don't care

Post Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:59 pm 
Swift

cared enough to come on here and basically lie with nalzy for no known reason

Post Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:05 pm 
Sparkz102

quote:

i did care and i thought u played once and at a very small dose and since u and virus were a topic and the thread was leaning towards other players and i know he played a limited amount; but based on your answers i don't even think u know if u played sc2 or not cuz u get so offense about ur lacking of playing the game - like bottom line is, you're not good at sc2 and uve become very very good at war2, which imo is great. that's it. end argument- its your own self esteem that keeps causing these rebuttles

either way, imam take the low road on this one because you're being a dick

sparkz@sc2 > swift@sc2.

also - i did log on sc2 and i doubt we ever played together, so i'll man up and admit my mistake of assuming you played with me. my apologies.

Post Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:13 pm 
Swift

Oh I remember if I've played or not. I remember my 30 secs of fame pretty well. Choppy as heck, me asking people how to fix horrible gfx, getting some advice on changing cpu settings, but also people complaining about the immense lag I was causing, and telling me to fix it or leave. Couldn't fix, so I left. Rinse and repeat 2-3x, /uninstall starcraft 2.

I'm not meaning to be a dick, I just suspect that you say misleading things like this on purpose. Nalzy lying about it isn't even worth addressing, but it's not expected from you so I wanted to call you out on it, but if you say it's just an error on your part then fine

Post Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:21 pm 
Fast Luck

quote:
Originally posted by Sparkz102
quote:

i did care and i thought u played once and at a very small dose and since u and virus were a topic and the thread was leaning towards other players and i know he played a limited amount; but based on your answers i don't even think u know if u played sc2 or not cuz u get so offense about ur lacking of playing the game - like bottom line is, you're not good at sc2 and uve become very very good at war2, which imo is great. that's it. end argument- its your own self esteem that keeps causing these rebuttles

either way, imam take the low road on this one because you're being a dick

sparkz@sc2 > swift@sc2.

also - i did log on sc2 and i doubt we ever played together, so i'll man up and admit my mistake of assuming you played with me. my apologies.
Of course he's not good at sc2, he's never tried to learn it. Wtf? There are no conclusions you can draw from that
hassan-i-asher: majorin in takin pictures
dreamin bout wayne from catalina wine mixers
listen little friend stay outta the deep end
cuz you're less street than vampire weekend

Post Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:36 pm 
Picka_materina

Well hey, if anything, you can just use lone's acc on EU. His name was swift i believe Smile

You can see in your profile on bnet how many games you have. No matter if you have the game installed or not, log into us.battle.net/forums, go to your profile, you'll have the stats.

And there were only like 4 other people that made somewhat ok transition from war2 to sc2 that i know of. Nerzy, nalzy, that agnb dude and lone. All were high master acc's when i looked. Everyone else that i checked was barely plat. The 3v3 title is so sad to mention. That's like saying you were the best war2 player in your house, something to that extent.

Post Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:38 pm 
Fast Luck

Did Viruz really play a lot of sc2? id be very surprised if he couldnt reach a decently high level if he put in enough time

quote:
Originally posted by Fast Luck

Post Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:40 pm 
Swift

quote:
Originally posted by Picka_materina
Well hey, if anything, you can just use lone's acc on EU. His name was swift i believe Smile

Ah yeah, I remember him telling me that actually. That's pretty funny.

I could see lone being good at SC2.

Post Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:45 pm 
NaLzyMan

Some people are good at games... some people just play dead games and claim they are good at them.

Post Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:09 pm 
Shotgun_

Viruz was really bad at sc2 lol

Post Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:15 pm 
Fast Luck

kind of like you, at gseps. rorororor

quote:
Originally posted by Fast Luck

Post Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:37 pm 
Shotgun_

lol

Post Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:28 pm 
Scrub

Viruz hit in the the head with his first post. If your brain is good at logistics and you're alright at War2, you'l be good. War2 doesn't require much micro or even macro compared to some games, but it's definately chess in your head. I've done fine with all the tier 2-3 players and I barely play. btw 4s are viruz, swift n sg right now. 3s would be players like brav, lux, ect. Idk havent played in awhile.

Post Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:03 pm 
Lightbringer-

quote:
Originally posted by Sparkz102
[that's why I stopped and continued to dota and league of legends.

Yo man. For a casual gamer (not intending to get very good) but just as someone who would log, play a game or 2 everyday and not wanting to learn a huge lot, what would be the game of choice?

- In terms of newb friendliness.
- Fast paced games ie games what tend to end faster.
- Player base.

Thanks!

Post Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:54 pm 
cpt^Claw

LoL is easy to learn but hard to master
Dota is harder to pick up

LoL has bigger playerbase n all kind of people, tons of flamers n nerds
dota also, but the percentage of tryhards and retards claiming to 'be playing a much better and darker game with mysterious graphics as opposed to homogay unicorns from lol omfg game so hard we be masterrace butthurt circlejerk' is way, waaaay higher.

Post Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:09 am 
Lightbringer-

quote:
Originally posted by cpt^Claw
LoL is easy to learn but hard to master
Dota is harder to pick up

LoL has bigger playerbase n all kind of people, tons of flamers n nerds
dota also, but the percentage of tryhards and retards claiming to 'be playing a much better and darker game with mysterious graphics as opposed to homogay unicorns from lol omfg game so hard we be masterrace butthurt circlejerk' is way, waaaay higher.

Seems lol is the way to go for a test game that is! Dling and gonna give it a try.

Post Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:55 am 
cpt^Claw

get a bunch of fags n play premade games with them. gooder environment n they guna teach u shit
99% of people have tried lol so its not going to be hard, even for a muslim from an island with 500 people

Post Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:50 am 
eS[MaGe]

quote:
Originally posted by Picka_materina

You can see in your profile on bnet how many games you have. No matter if you have the game installed or not, log into us.battle.net/forums, go to your profile, you'll have the stats.

And there were only like 4 other people that made somewhat ok transition from war2 to sc2 that i know of. Nerzy, nalzy, that agnb dude and lone. All were high master acc's when i looked. Everyone else that i checked was barely plat. The 3v3 title is so sad to mention. That's like saying you were the best war2 player in your house, something to that extent.

Meh.. I was decent at SC2. Was in masters for like 10 or 12 seasons before I stopped playing shortly after HOTS. Got real close to GM a few seasons but it was always full when my MMR was high enough. I enjoyed playing until HOTS came, out I pretty much lost interest after that. There were several others who were pretty good besides the people you mentioned too.

Post Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:28 am 
Szwagier

This game is already dead, I have a feeling that half thinks I'm good at GOW = I GOT SKILL /// FUCKING WRONG
  people are playing the same thing over and over one map and nothing more, learned to play on the memory, and when someone will challenge 1x1 and you want to play on another it is a surprise because he can not play on another. There are so many maps created by Blizzard, players ...

Post Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:31 am 
Allstar

the reason is nobody wants to learn a new map when you only play a few games here and there. which is understandable. i used to like playing different maps as well, in fact on kali i was in a league that flat out required you play alot of diff maps. but i dont want to play some map im not used to when im only gonna play 5 games a week or something. i think thats alot to do with it.

Post Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:55 am 
Shotgun_

Most old players can play well on all maps and resources, it's mainly the people who got good on ru that can't.

Post Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:05 pm