FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> Server.War2.Ru

Late Game Tactics for Expert Players
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Sentinel

Swift was easily the most dominant player of this era, I don't think that's very debatable. Viruz always gave him a hard time but I think that's because they played like hundreds (or thousands) of matches throughout the years against each other. Shotgun is up there with him too, but neither SG or Viruz had the level of domination against other players that Swift did.

But now Swift lost to Viruz clean, and Swift says its because he doesn't play as much as he used to and/or doesnt care. So my point is that if someone playing 300+ games in a year is enough for their skill to degrade, I don't know how you can argue that the same isn't true for former great players like KHB or Nerzy or whoever.

I mean for years when Swift was trying his hardest to form his reputation as 'GREATEST,' these arguments came up and Swift always said "You can unrust sufficiently after 5 games" or whatever.

So its kinda come full circle.

Post Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:31 pm 
Fast Luck

quote:
Originally posted by NaLzyMan
SC is different because it was a growing scene as opposed to a dying one.
actually, right before sc2 came out, with flash, jaedong, and bisu dominating bw... the scene was like 1/10th as big as it was when yellOw and boxer ruled the game. and yet those guys can shit all over yellOw and boxer. even someone like hiya can take a giant shit on those guys nowadays
hassan-i-asher: majorin in takin pictures
dreamin bout wayne from catalina wine mixers
listen little friend stay outta the deep end
cuz you're less street than vampire weekend

Post Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:32 pm 
Swift

quote:
Originally posted by Sentinel
Swift was easily the most dominant player of this era, I don't think that's very debatable. Viruz always gave him a hard time but I think that's because they played like hundreds (or thousands) of matches throughout the years against each other. Shotgun is up there with him too, but neither SG or Viruz had the level of domination against other players that Swift did.

But now Swift lost to Viruz clean, and Swift says its because he doesn't play as much as he used to and/or doesnt care. So my point is that if someone playing 300+ games in a year is enough for their skill to degrade, I don't know how you can argue that the same isn't true for former great players like KHB or Nerzy or whoever.

I mean for years when Swift was trying his hardest to form his reputation as 'GREATEST,' these arguments came up and Swift always said "You can unrust sufficiently after 5 games" or whatever.

So its kinda come full circle.

I agree 100%, and I wasn't aware of the rust factor until I went through it myself. I mean I knew it existed, but I didn't realize that in many cases it can be very hard to ever get to your former level of play. I truly spoke too soon on that one. I just assumed that if you want to maintain a certain level, no more than 5-10 games here and there would do it. That was along time ago that I believed that though. Roughly 6 years ago, in the matter of a few months (while I was still very active), my play just started declining, and since then I've realized that there are many more factors than just how much you're playing. I just didn't have the same desire to prove anything to myself, nor did I have the desire to put forth effort it takes to play at the level I was before, it was exhausting and I think subconsciously (as if it were beyond my control) I lost the will.

That being said, you can still look back to countless replays of "top skill" old school players and see that it's undeniable the game has evolved quite a bit. I just wouldn't actually look at how well they did on .ru and use that to measure anything, because as I've come to realize, it's very hard to return to 'former glory' so to speak. I'm sure some of em could do it easier than me though, you just can't be for sure if they ever did it on .ru. So you need to stick to the replays of their time to evaluate their skills

Post Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:53 pm 
NaLzyMan

quote:
Originally posted by Fast Luck
quote:
SC is different because it was a growing scene as opposed to a dying one.
actually, right before sc2 came out, with flash, jaedong, and bisu dominating bw... the scene was like 1/10th as big as it was when yellOw and boxer ruled the game. and yet those guys can shit all over yellOw and boxer. even someone like hiya can take a giant shit on those guys nowadays

Flash and Jaedong reached their level long before bw started dying... it only started dying because blizzard killed it through IP disputes to make room for sc2. Also I am sorry but BW even after blizzard started killing it, was infinitely more competitive than RU. You are talking about a professional infrastructure with professional leagues backed by some of the biggest companies in korea paying large salaries to pros, compared to a russian server with shitty players that never even got to play vs top level play.

The scene was also not "1/10th" as big.. especially compared to when boxer played... boxer pioneered bw as an esport, he was not bw in its prime... he was bw esports at the beginning... and he slowly fizzled out.

Post Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:31 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Fast Luck

yah he was the #1 guy during its early stage (kali days would be the analog i guess) but that was when the game had the most peolpe playing, was my point. when flash reached his peak, there were fewer people playing than there were before, but he still better than everyone from the earlier eras

quote:

Post Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:04 am 
NaLzyMan

quote:
yah he was the #1 guy during its early stage (kali days would be the analog i guess) but that was when the game had the most peolpe playing, was my point. when flash reached his peak, there were fewer people playing than there were before, but he still better than everyone from the earlier eras

This is simply incorrect even in the late 2000s there were still tons of people playing bw in korea aspiring to become pros... it was one of the most popular games there at pcbaangs and at home because of low system requirements so it could be put on pretty much every computer.

When flash reached his peak there were more professionals playing than when people like boxer and yellow were big. Every team had A-teams for the team leagues + b-teams and every big name pro had tons of practice partners to practice vs every single day for 8-16hours a day, they also had coaches and some of the bigger stars even had coaches for every specific matchup for their race.

It would be like comparing the NFL (sc pro scene in korea with real infrastructure) to 2 kids playing catch with a nerf football in their backyard (ru)

It's really quite simple though, if players on RU got so good why didn't they move on to more competitive games? Why couldn't swiftone or viruz go play sc2 and dominate? You gonna try to argue that sc2 wasn't good enough for their immense RU-developed skill or something? They are just scRUbs enjoying their little pond while the good players have long since moved on to more enjoyable and challenging endeavors.

Last edited by NaLzyMan on Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Post Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:38 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Fast Luck

there were more pro people playing because the professional scene had matured. and bw was still popular, and still remains pretty popular actually, sure, but there's no way i believe there were more people playing in the late 20 aughts than there were in the first 5 years of the 2000s

quote:

Post Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:43 am 
NaLzyMan

quote:
there were more pro people playing because the professional scene had matured. and bw was still popular, and still remains pretty popular actually, sure, but there's no way i believe there were more people playing in the late 20 aughts than there were in the first 5 years of the 2000s

You don't have to believe it for it to be true.

BW pro scene didn't even truly develop and start getting huge until 2005...

Here's a nice shot of a BW final in 2009 for you http://dev.seoulspace.co.kr/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/2009-final.jpeg

Post Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:51 am 
Jon;

nalzy u can't compete with even middle tier players now, get over it.

Post Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:59 am 
NaLzyMan

quote:
Originally posted by Jon;
nalzy u can't compete with even middle tier players now, get over it.

Jon, you should try to go play some real games with real competitive communities... might alleviate some of your ignorance...

Post Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:46 am 
Fast Luck

quote:
quote:

Here's a nice shot of a BW final in 2009 for you http://dev.seoulspace.co.kr/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/2009-final.jpeg
um i think you misread my post.

i said of course there were more pro players then, because the pro scene had matured and pro-gaming didn't really exist until after bw was released and got huge. i said there were more PLAYERS in 2000-2004 than 2005-2009. like, players in general.

Post Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:58 pm 
NaLzyMan

quote:
quote:
quote:

i said of course there were more pro players then, because the pro scene had matured and pro-gaming didn't really exist until after bw was released and got huge. i said there were more PLAYERS in 2000-2004 than 2005-2009. like, players in general.

Do you think there were more players in the korean scene before the game got huge, or after it got huge? There were definitely more players 2005-2009 than 2000-2004... the game was drawing much more attention at that point, with dedicated tv channels and the tournaments just getting bigger and bigger... and it being at most pcbaangs...

"players in general" is vague, if you are talking about korea that would be untrue, and only players in korea would be relevant in this conversation, since we are talking about the competitive scene and the people feeding into it.

Post Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:19 pm 
Shynko

How can you even argue the game has not evolved? You're infinitely retarded. People now are FAR better than people then.

Your argument also claims that in order to prove one's skill - test them on a different game. How on Earth does that make sense? The best War2 player in the world can be shit on another game and that wouldn't discredit him. Nerzy is good on Sc2 and that doesnt mean he was best on War2...What game are you currently playing? I'd love to see where you stand in it. So I can bash you in your own shitstorm.

Another point you're making is "people are bad, and when we lose its cuz they hacked or were ex-hackers". Do you read what you type or do you vomit non-sense on the keyboard indefinitely?

In the future - please use your brain when making arguments..

Post Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:38 pm 
NaLzyMan

quote:
Originally posted by Shynko
How can you even argue the game has not evolved? You're infinitely retarded. People now are FAR better than people then.

Your argument also claims that in order to prove one's skill - test them on a different game. How on Earth does that make sense? The best War2 player in the world can be shit on another game and that wouldn't discredit him. Nerzy is good on Sc2 and that doesnt mean he was best on War2...What game are you currently playing? I'd love to see where you stand in it. So I can bash you in your own shitstorm.

Another point you're making is "people are bad, and when we lose its cuz they hacked or were ex-hackers". Do you read what you type or do you vomit non-sense on the keyboard indefinitely?

In the future - please use your brain when making arguments..

You should probably work on that reading comprehension bud....

Post Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:58 pm 
Picka_materina

quote:
My suggestion to anyone whose ego is tied up into RU and thinking they are good in a dead game... go play a game with a large competitive community, see how you hold up... then you can see where your abilities really rank in gaming.

This isn't really transferable. All the bw legends are basically mediocre players at sc2. Flash is midtier at most. He and jd are basically all mechanics, 0 understanding of the game.
quote:
Some tried to go to sc2, look how that turned out? It's no accident that nerz was one of only 2 players to break into top 200 in sc2.

Not to take it away from nerzy, he's really fast, always thought much of his play, however, getting top200 is really not that hard, especially on NA. You don't even need high apm for it or many strategies.

On account of war2. Play has probably gotten better. Happens with every game. Look at replays from sc2 before and now, it's funny seeing how people played then. However, one thing can't be argued, that is that it's infinitely harder to be best when 10000s of players played then it is now.

Post Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:09 pm 
Fast Luck

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Do you think there were more players in the korean scene before the game got huge, or after it got huge? There were definitely more players 2005-2009 than 2000-2004... the game was drawing much more attention at that point, with dedicated tv channels and the tournaments just getting bigger and bigger... and it being at most pcbaangs...

"players in general" is vague, if you are talking about korea that would be untrue, and only players in korea would be relevant in this conversation, since we are talking about the competitive scene and the people feeding into it.
i think it is true, including in korea.

bw early era was HUGE, yellow and boxer were mega celebrities, yellow is still doing TV appearances based off his early fame.

i would wager people playing in 2005-2009 IN KOREA were half that of 2000-2004.

anyway, jaedong is quite good at sc2, is he not? flash never pulled it off, but i think that's partly because he's forcing himself ot play terran when they dont really fit his playstyle. bw > sc2 anywya.

Post Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:45 pm 
woofy

good to see after all these years, nalzy still has a raging boner over nerz. he'd make a fortune if he sold his erectile secrets to pfizer!

Post Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:09 am 
Lightbringer-

quote:
The best War2 player in the world can be shit on another game and that wouldn't discredit him.

Close thread please. Nailed it!

Post Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:57 am 
cpt^Claw

Post Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:14 am 
NaLzyMan

quote:
Originally posted by Lightbringer-
quote:
The best War2 player in the world can be shit on another game and that wouldn't discredit him.

Close thread please. Nailed it!

He didn't actually nail anything... it's just that when people have a certain level of ignorance it becomes pointless to teach them the way of the world.

War2 requires a certain skillset, someone that was best at war2 would be able to use that skillset and find it transferable to games like sc2, sure sc2 also utilizes other skills, but a lot of what you would use in war2 can easily be used there.

If a war2 player can not be at least "good" at sc2, then they simply weren't good at war2. It's no mystery why the new age scrubs couldn't do shit in sc2, while some of the old greats (legitimately good war2 players, not just labeled good by RU scrubs) did at least "good" in sc2.

The thing with people like viruz and swiftone is that they learned to play the game on hacks, which means they never learned a lot of the thinking involved mid game... all they focused on were some types of mechanics because the hacks were doing the thinking for them. Because they never learned that thinking, they never learned half of the rts skillset... great rts players require good intuitive decision making + good mechanics...

The reason swiftone and viruz were weak 2v2 players is because 2v2 forces games to get into the action faster (on average) which means it's less likely you get to sit back and just push the game into a heavy macro phase... because good decision making and the early and mid game nuances were never learned by them (cause they learned on hacks) they struggled in 2v2. The only reason people think they are good is because the good players are long gone. So what do they do? They sit there playing a map, that would be laughable in any real esports scene, they play 1on1, and pick safe strats then push the game late vs people who are really really bad (current RU scene) then people see their macroing and are like "omg i cant even conceptualize how u can be so fast".

If these same people understood games like broodwar and sc2 they would understand that players like that are dime a dozen, and never make it to the upper echelons in competitive gaming, because if you can't think about the game well, mechanics can only get you so far... (look at players like idra, who adhered to strict cookbooks, but when a game required mid-game intuitiveness he would fall apart).

I have a disdain for ignorance, i put time into war2, so it saddens me when I see people with such an inaccurate perception of what skill means relative to the game.

NeRzyMan used to come back and hold his own vs swiftone even though he'd only play a handful of games and swiftone was playing like it was his job.

Last time I played swiftone 1v1 which was many years ago I beat him in 5 minutes, and he was playing the game like it was his job.

Viruz used to 1on1 nerz and nerzyman would beat him with pure macro grunts vs viruz ogres/lust.

These replays of the festival were sad... you could get significantly better games than that at most hours of the day on war2bnet when it was in bnets prime.

As I said before, if viruz and swiftone were great gamers they would have flourished in games with large competitive scenes... they wouldn't have been sitting there playing a dead game that all the greats had left long ago, because guess what the greats did? They took their skills to more competitive scenes to be challenged, because being challenged is fun.

Some people would rather be a mediocre fish in a dried up pond though...

And to fast luck, you can make all the claims you want about pro bw, but it simply isn't true. The pro scene was much more competitive and active 2005-2009 than it was in 2000-2004. Many more people were trying to get kespa licenses and it became much more challenging to become a pro. The scene was constantly evolving with meta shifts frequently at that point and the popularity of the game boomed. With dedicated tv channels, big sponsorships for proleagues and starleagues and more players getting bigger contracts as opposed to just a handful back in 2000-2004. A small but arguably anecdotal example of this is when Nal_ra documented his attempt to become a pro again. He was considered one of the greats in his era, but couldn't make it past qualifiers, including running into a fella by the name of puma, who eventually moved on to sc2 and became quite well known there.

2000-2004 compared to 2005-2009 and beyond is really night and day... you're talking about a town starting to form vs complete urban sprawl in comparison. Dunno what would make you think 2000-2004 had more players trying to play competitively and become pros...

And to the guy that claims I have a hard-on for nerz... I have a hard-on for reality... nerz was one of the best to play war2... the best players to play the game around the prime of war2 were kgb97, ash, and nerz. Tis a shame most of you weren't around to witness that level of play, or if you were around you were perhaps considered a scrub that wasn't worth a watcher slot.

Last edited by NaLzyMan on Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:52 pm 
Fast Luck

quote:

If a war2 player can not be at least "good" at sc2, then they simply weren't good at war2. It's no mystery why the new age scrubs couldn't do shit in sc2, while some of the old greats (legitimately good war2 players, not just labeled good by RU scrubs) did at least "good" in sc2.
i dont think swift or viruz even played sc2?

Post Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:06 pm 
NaLzyMan

quote:
quote:

Swift tried... failed miserably... i'd wager viruz tried and failed miserably as well but who knows maybe he was just completely content with playing on RU and playing at 1200 elo chess. I mean that's what any skilled gamer would desire right? Getting some intense 1on1s vs bhc-jesk... as opposed to queueing ladder at any hour of the day when you have free time and getting a much better opponent in sc2.

Post Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:11 pm 
Sparkz102

quote:
quote:
quote:

Swift tried... failed miserably... i'd wager viruz tried and failed miserably as well but who knows maybe he was just completely content with playing on RU and playing at 1200 elo chess. I mean that's what any skilled gamer would desire right? Getting some intense 1on1s vs bhc-jesk... as opposed to queueing ladder at any hour of the day when you have free time and getting a much better opponent in sc2.

they did - neither were anything impressive - swift would need 4yrs of repetition to be good and viruz wanted to be good, but never gave it time

honestly the godlike trifecta of sparkz102, kingmage and socxterror teamed up for masters ranked #1 - literally cannot attain a better rank than that.

Post Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:25 pm 
Jon;

you have to like a game to get good at it

Post Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:35 pm 
Swift

I'm not actually looking to get into this "debate," because it's not arguable that the game in fact did evolve drastically. It is also an obvious truth that the old school greats would have to do much catching up to do in order to be able to compete. That is all I'll say on that. Second, the argument is being led by nalzyman, and his delusions.That being said, I'm just going to set two claims straight and ignore the rest of Nalzy's many absurd claims made thus far.

One, Nerzy never held his own with me when I played this game like it was my "job." He beat me once during that time period because I was playing lazy and didn't scout for a hidden dual. Other than that, he got smashed against 6 twice.

That game can be found here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCKlBMmDnko

Moreover, I actually didn't realize that video was uploaded in June 2007. That means I had been playing EF for less than a year, maybe 8-9 months total. (I started when .ru came out in like October 06), and was still climbing a relatively large learning curve. I improved drastically over the following 12 months, but was still probably around Tier 3 at this point. Nonetheless still managed to spank him twice from 6, and lose to a hidden dual strat that only works when someone's too lazy to scout (not arguable). So he lost 2-1 and you can't say someone is competing when in that vary series they got spanked twice facing 6.

Now the only other time I played Nerzy, was around 3 or 4 years later in 2010 or 11, and I ended up going 4-1 or 5-1. At this point I was way over the hill and still he wasn't entirely in league with me, though he was fairly impressive in his probably two of those games including his one win. I've given him a lot of praise, as one of the two old school players that I found to be pretty good (other being scrubbo)

Other than those 8-9 games, I've never faced Nerzy, and I never faced nerzy anywhere near my peak nor his either I guess. So yeah, he never came close to keeping up with me on .ru. That being said, I'm clear of two things. One, Nerzy would have to evolve quite a bit, in order to compete with me back in the day. Two, he most likely would've been able to do so.

As for my second false claim of Nalzy's that I said I would clarify: ROFLMFAO @ Nalzy claiming he beat me or insinuating he could ever come close to competing with me

Post Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:39 pm 
Swift

quote:
Originally posted by Nalzy

quote:
Originally posted by Sparkz102
they did - neither were anything impressive - swift would need 4yrs of repetition to be good and viruz wanted to be good, but never gave it time

Hey Sparkz, I would expect such a lie from Nalzy, but not you.

Please you two faced faggot, tell me what name did I play StarCraft 2 on?

Go ahead, entertain me.

Post Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:43 pm 
NaLzyMan

quote:
Originally posted by Swift
I'm not actually looking to get into this "debate," because it's not arguable that the game in fact did evolve drastically. It is also an obvious truth that the old school greats would have to do much catching up to do in order to be able to compete. That is all I'll say on that. Second, the argument is being led by nalzyman, and his delusions.That being said, I'm just going to set two claims straight and ignore the rest of Nalzy's many absurd claims made thus far.

One, Nerzy never held his own with me when I played this game like it was my "job." He beat me once during that time period because I was playing lazy and didn't scout for a hidden dual. Other than that, he got smashed against 6 twice.

That game can be found here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCKlBMmDnko

Moreover, I actually didn't realize that video was uploaded in June 2007. That means I had been playing EF for less than a year, maybe 8-9 months total. (I started when .ru came out in like October 06), and was still climbing a relatively large learning curve. I improved drastically over the following 12 months, but was still probably around Tier 3 at this point. Nonetheless still managed to spank him twice from 6, and lose to a hidden dual strat that only works when someone's too lazy to scout (not arguable). So he lost 2-1 and you can't say someone is competing when in that vary series they got spanked twice facing 6.

Now the only other time I played Nerzy, was around 3 or 4 years later in 2010 or 11, and I ended up going 4-1 or 5-1. At this point I was way over the hill and still he wasn't entirely in league with me, though he was fairly impressive in his probably two of those games including his one win. I've given him a lot of praise, as one of the two old school players that I found to be pretty good (other being scrubbo)

Other than those 8-9 games, I've never faced Nerzy, and I never faced nerzy anywhere near my peak nor his either I guess. So yeah, he never came close to keeping up with me on .ru. That being said, I'm clear of two things. One, Nerzy would have to evolve quite a bit, in order to compete with me back in the day. Two, he most likely would've been able to do so.

As for my second false claim of Nalzy's that I said I would clarify: ROFLMFAO @ Nalzy claiming he beat me or insinuating he could ever come close to competing with me

Sorry swiftone, not really interested in getting into an argument with a pathological liar... maybe years ago I would have tried to show you the error of your ways but if life hasn't taught that to you by now you'll never learn.

Post Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:19 pm 
Swift

Shit am I disappointed in you sparkz. All this "HEY SWIFT! It's me!! It's REALLY ME!" shit that I entertain on the game, then you come on here and puke shit out your mouth.

1. I never made a run at sc2. I logged on one time, joined 3 games at most and basically instantly left because my computer was too shitty to handle it. It was insanely choppy and the graphics were basically a blur. I had no desire to put forth the time/cash to upgrade my PC, so I put the cd back in the case, and it's been collecting dust in some box ever since. That is the extent of my attempt at sc2, AKA I didn't have one. So you coming on saying I wasn't impressive is sickening. Acting like you evaluated me or something ("neither were impressive"), you didn't even know what random name I did my total of 90 seconds of sc2 gaming on. Nor do you have the slightest clue what day I did that. But honestly, if you want to dispute this, please go ahead and provide the name(s) you knew me to play on and so forth. Either you futher your lies/confusion by making shit up, which I highly doubt from you. Or you're caught dead in your lie/confusion, and might as well admit it.

2. Insinuating I would need mass repetition to get good is low, especially from you. I peaked as a top EF player with 18-24 months of EF. As for Fastest. I was 11 years old when I started war2 in 2000, of course I wasn't going to be able to compete as quickly as you and others did. How old were you in 2000 or when you started? Exactly. By the time I was 15 years old I was as good as anyone else at F. So stop insinuating I'm a slow learner or only good through extra practice. Were you jealous of something, a hater, or just a fool? I'm not saying I'm a quick learner, I haven't given that any thought, but I'm definitely not slow or dependent on "mechanics" as you seem to be insinuating. Wouldn't expect such a shitstorm of vomit out of your mouth. Unexpected stuff coming from you.

Post Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:25 pm 
Fast Luck

mayeb viruz can buy you a new computer with his $2k

quote:

Post Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:29 pm 
NaLzyMan

quote:
Originally posted by Swift
Shit am I disappointed in you sparkz. All this "HEY SWIFT! It's me!! It's REALLY ME!" shit that I entertain on the game, then you come on here and puke shit out your mouth.

1. I never made a run at sc2. I logged on one time, joined 3 games at most and basically instantly left because my computer was too shitty to handle it. It was insanely choppy and the graphics were basically a blur. I had no desire to put forth the time/cash to upgrade my PC, so I put the cd back in the case, and it's been collecting dust in some box ever since. That is the extent of my attempt at sc2, AKA I didn't have one. So you coming on saying I wasn't impressive is sickening. Acting like you evaluated me or something ("neither were impressive"), you didn't even know what random name I did my total of 90 seconds of sc2 gaming on. Nor do you have the slightest clue what day I did that. But honestly, if you want to dispute this, please go ahead and provide the name(s) you knew me to play on and so forth. Either you futher your lies/confusion by making shit up, which I highly doubt from you. Or you're caught dead in your lie/confusion, and might as well admit it.

2. Insinuating I would need mass repetition to get good is low, especially from you. I peaked as a top EF player with 18-24 months of EF. As for Fastest. I was 11 years old when I started war2 in 2000, of course I wasn't going to be able to compete as quickly as you and others did. How old were you in 2000 or when you started? Exactly. By the time I was 15 years old I was as good as anyone else at F. So stop insinuating I'm a slow learner or only good through extra practice. Were you jealous of something, a hater, or just a fool? I'm not saying I'm a quick learner, I haven't given that any thought, but I'm definitely not slow or dependent on "mechanics" as you seem to be insinuating. Wouldn't expect such a shitstorm of vomit out of your mouth. Unexpected stuff coming from you.

You should read some eckhart tolle, you are being driven by insecurity and ego.

Post Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:29 pm