FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> General Discussion

hassan check. did hassan finally snap ?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Winchester

Please post more from the manifesto Hassan! The two blondes at the bus stop one was pretty good lol

Post Wed May 28, 2014 11:45 pm 
woofy

quote:
Originally posted by hassan-i-sabbah
the imgs are from his manifesto which got posted online the day after the attacks

http://www.scribd.com/doc/225960813/Elliot-Rodger-Santa-Barbara-mass-shooting-suspect-My-Twisted-World-manifesto if you're curious but a lot of its pretty boring so ti can be a slog to get to the good parts. the part at the end is all about how he wants to be super hitler of the world and kill all women except a few he keeps alive for breeding which is pretty lol

id keep natalie portman. js

Post Thu May 29, 2014 7:25 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

But that was only a small part of the reason why I quit. The main reason was the disturbing new player-base. The game got bigger with every new expansion that was released, and as it got bigger, it brought in a vast amount of new players. I noticed that more and more “normal” people who had active and pleasurable social lives were starting to play the game, as the new changes catered to such a crowd. WoW no longer became a sanctuary where I could hide from the evils of the world, because the evils of the world had now followed me there. I saw people bragging online about their sexual experiences with girls… and they used the term “virgin” as an insult to people who were more immersed in the game than them. The insult stung, because it was true. Us virgins did tend to get more immersed in such things, because our real lives were lacking. I couldn’t stand to play WoW knowing that my enemies, the people I hate and envy so much for having sexual lives, were now playing the same game as me. There was no point anymore. I realized what a terrible mistake I made to turn my back on the world again. The world is brutal, and I need to fight for my place in it. My life was at a crucial turning point, and I couldn’t waste any more precious time.

quote:
Originally posted by turtleman
A normal person wouldn't say that in real life because it's ridiculous and insulting. Yet here you are spouting the most hateful garbage that your demons can muster out of your darkened soul. All because of the internet.

Post Thu May 29, 2014 7:39 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

there's another really funny part where he talks about listening to his sister getting plowed by her bf through the bedroom wall and how insanely jealous he is of his sister having sex and its really obvious he wants to fuck his sister. and people found an old youtube account of his that he made a lot of comments with and he left a comment on a game of thrones video that was like "so what if jaimie fucks his sister, you would too if your sister was cersei" lmfao

quote:
A normal person wouldn't say that in real life because it's ridiculous and insulting. Yet here you are spouting the most hateful garbage that your demons can muster out of your darkened soul. All because of the internet.

Post Thu May 29, 2014 7:41 am 
smurf_king

some mentally ill reading and quoting another dead mentally ill, sorry but TL;DR, thats just too much for me to handle

Post Thu May 29, 2014 9:20 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
Originally posted by smurf_king
some mentally ill reading and quoting another dead mentally ill, sorry but TL;DR, thats just too much for me to handle

http://war2.warcraft.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=464307#464307

Post Thu May 29, 2014 9:22 am 
Fast Luck

theres a really good part where he talks about how he was drinking tons of mountain dew gamer fuel because it was sold in conjunction with the halo 3 release.

quote:
Originally posted by Fast Luck
quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

hassan-i-asher: majorin in takin pictures
dreamin bout wayne from catalina wine mixers
listen little friend stay outta the deep end
cuz you're less street than vampire weekend

Post Thu May 29, 2014 11:04 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
theres a really good part where he talks about how he was drinking tons of mountain dew gamer fuel because it was sold in conjunction with the halo 3 release.
quote:
quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Post Thu May 29, 2014 11:26 am 
audre lorde

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

i wonder if $hazm has gotten this bad yet

Post Thu May 29, 2014 12:46 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

that is...a disturbing thought

he's probably (i hope) not really that bad but he's the one person on this forum i could see snapping like that

quote:

Post Thu May 29, 2014 1:32 pm 
Fast Luck

Yeah Shazm is plenty mentally ill last we saw. He's actually less coherent than this guy due to the extreme amounts of schizophrenia in his brain but he's also less autistic.

quote:

Post Thu May 29, 2014 1:41 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

he also has a loving wife or fiancee iirc, or thinks he does in any case, which is probably almost as good when it comes to preventing sprees of Virgin Murder

quote:

Post Thu May 29, 2014 1:43 pm 
Paper_Boy

Some sick shit, I saw he wanted to lure them into his apartment then knock them out with a hammer and use a knife or machete to kill them. Then planned to take people back alive, slice their skin off and put boiling water on them while still alive. Then Kill his brother so he could never surpass him.

The really fucked up part is the parents were alerted to his video 13 minutes before the shooting, with in 2 mins of the video he says which sorority he plans to target. They could have insisted protection be sent immediately but didn't mention any specifics to authorities. The dad knew about other videos weeks prior and didn't go down there and get him. His career was obviously way more important than protecting the lives of innocent people and his sons. I think its sad the parents are trying to deflect criticism by trying to blame guns instead of their failures as parents. I do thing everyone who gets a gun should be required pass a mental competency exam and have immediate family and friends sign they acknowledge this person is obtaining a fire arm. Anyone can fake correct answers to pass a mental competency exam but those who know you best will know if you're about to jump off the deep end and flip out and can talk to you a personal basis "WTF u getting a gun"

Post Fri May 30, 2014 12:22 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
Jon;

paperboy's uninformed and wacky opinion time

Post Fri May 30, 2014 12:26 pm 
Fast Luck

this is actually ENTIRELY the polices fault. the mother saw his earlier videos on youtube, was concerned he was a threat to others,
contacted his social worker, and the social worker contacted the police about the videos. the police, WITHOUT EVER VIEWING
THE VIDEOS, went to interview the autist and decided he was just shy, never discovering the
cache of guns he had right upstairs in his room, or his manifestos about killing women and shit like that. there will never be
more warning signs of a coming murder than there were here and they still didn't get him.

quote:

Post Fri May 30, 2014 12:32 pm 
Paper_Boy

I'm just saying if its my kid i go up there and get him, not leave it to chance.

"paperboy's uninformed and wacky opinion time"

It's not really uninformed when everything I say is based on factual events. I used to party in Isla Vista all the time and am aware of everything that transpired there. The head sheriff claims they were not made aware of the video. They are probably lying to cover their asses but at the very least the parents and therapist had a moral responsibility to relay the contents of the video where he mentions specifics of the actual sorority house.

Hardly a wacky opinion when it would have saved the lives of those 3 girls shot to death if implemented. We can all agree this guy is truly deranged but was still high functioning enough to fool seasoned officers into describing him as "perfectly polite, kind and wonderful human." Someone like that could easily trick a mental competency examination or questionnaire. Like an independently certified summons if a family members is made aware that someone is getting a gun they are in the best position to intervene & make a judgement call or notify people since they know the person best. This way would also shut up the NRA since it would in no way impede someones right to obtain a gun. 3 girls would be alive today if such a system were in place, i would hardly call that wacky. The 3 gooks hacked up with a Machete, not much you can do about that unless they learn Kung FU

We have tons of laws dealing with guns but hardly any adequately dealing with the mentally ill

Post Fri May 30, 2014 1:28 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
Originally posted by Paper_Boy
We can all agree this guy is truly deranged but was still high functioning enough to fool seasoned officers into describing him as "perfectly polite, kind and wonderful human."

lol yeah, only a criminal genius could possibly fool america's highly trained, extremely intelligent and competent police force

Post Fri May 30, 2014 1:31 pm 
Jon;

quote:

"paperboy's uninformed and wacky opinion time"

It's not really uninformed when everything I say is based on factual events.

stopped reading here

Post Fri May 30, 2014 1:37 pm 
Fast Luck

quote:
It's not really uninformed when everything I say is based on factual events. The head sheriff claims they were not made aware of the video.
Nah, they lied about that at first but have since admitted it.

Post Fri May 30, 2014 1:44 pm 
Fast Luck

“Sheriff’s deputies concluded that Rodger was not an immediate threat to himself or others, and that they did not have cause to place him on an involuntary mental health hold, or to enter or search his residence. Therefore, they did not view the videos or conduct a weapons check on Rodger.”

loool maybe run the weapons check and watch the videos BEFORE you decide he's not crazy, next time.

quote:

Post Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:04 am 
Winchester

Post Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:30 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

A supreme gentleman such as Elliot would turn up his nose at such crude and vulgar displays.

quote:

Post Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:46 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

I told him he was foolish to feel proud about having an ugly whore in his room.

quote:

Post Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:49 am 
stoned@chayliss

Re: hassan check. did hassan finally snap ?

quote:
this guy fits his background persona for sho!

virgin goes berserk and kills 7 in santa barbara, ca. then shoots himself.

but first makes a video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIEOzJri8k8

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2638049/7-dead-drive-shooting-near-UC-Santa-Barbara.html

you forgot to make a poll to go with this fool
quote:
Top quality trolling Chayliss. Hat tip to you
quote:
Originally posted by Sparkz102
also in this post - special shout out to my boy chay

Post Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:31 am 
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
stoned@chayliss

quote:
joking aside

im shocked by the parent's bad judgement.

3 weeks prior to event they saw videos that implied he might suicide or kill others.

their reaction: call the police.

such stupid.

what you do is call a fucking psychiatrist

not saying not call the police. yeah call them, but then shrink.

if he refuses to go shrink. kick him out of the house until he agrees.

thank god you are not a parent!
quote:
quote:

Post Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:32 am 
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
hassan-i-sabbah

Yeah...what kind of a fucked up shitty parent would try to get treatment for their mentally ill son?

quote:

Post Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:33 am 
stoned@chayliss

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Aerasal
oh wow that's actually kinda hilarious and also a bit sad

here's another guy that predicted it after seeing one of his vids a couple days before it happened
http://www.rhizzone.net/forum/topic/12057/?page=1#post-232708

MODERN FORUMS ARE VERY NICE LOOKING!
quote:
quote:

Post Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:37 am 
stoned@chayliss

quote:
Yeah...what kind of a fucked up shitty parent would try to get treatment for their mentally ill son?

they left him to be alone and continue B.A.U.

i would drag one of mine home by the collar.....

btw i like all the attempts to poke and prod....thats why kids like soth lose it.

post some selfies, let us in on your problems and i am sure atleast a half dozen of the dozen active members will lend thier support and prayers.
quote:
quote:

Post Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:00 am 
stoned@chayliss

quote:
Originally posted by Jon;
paperboy's uninformed and wacky opinion time

im pretty sure jon is also ghostnuke/hassan-i-muslim undercover terrorist.

are you the one who passed along my off the wall ideas about 14 or 15 years ago when some other kid was talking crazy and i tried to out brainstorm him?

pb actually had a better idea than you can come up with so u raged and hated on him.
quote:
quote:

Post Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:12 am 
stoned@chayliss

quote:
Yeah Shazm is plenty mentally ill last we saw. He's actually less coherent than this guy due to the extreme amounts of schizophrenia in his brain but he's also less autistic.

the only raids i ever went on in wow was in the firelands....shazm was the raid leader....funny story how i bumped into him...relates all the way back to heat and killer peons...he thought i was nomnok atfirst hahah..

he kept dragging me through it with a good group dispite me being kinda bad most of the time.

i also appreciate your expert diagnosis of schizophrenia & autism. what else are you an expert on....you gotta be richer than that one kids holywood dad....can i get a loan?
quote:
quote:

Post Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:17 am