FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> General Discussion

Donal Sterling
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
Originally posted by 7VlesSiah
What do u think the appropriate reaction would be if every comment you made in private could be used against you? You guys are turning into a really scary country.

uh every comment you use in private can be used against you, anywhere, in any country? anyone could take something you say in private and use it against you if they wanted to or if you gave them a reason to do that to you. no one's proposing a law in the US to tape everyone's phone conversations, wtf are you talking about

what happened in this situation is the man gave this woman he was in a relationship with permission to record their phone conversations. at some point he did something to piss her off, or perhaps somehow these conversations came into possession of someone who didn't like him or whatever, and they were made public, and the general public was appalled by the things said on the tapes. this can happen in any country. are you actually this retarded or is this just really weak dodging?

are you crying about rob ford being secretly taped smoking crack and being exposed to everyone and his career ruined? what about his privacy? wow canada is such a scary country!!!!
A normal person wouldn't say that in real life because it's ridiculous and insulting. Yet here you are spouting the most hateful garbage that your demons can muster out of your darkened soul. All because of the internet.

Post Mon May 05, 2014 7:11 am 
7VlesSiah

Have fun. We disagree. Have fun living in your world. Sounds like a great place.

Post Mon May 05, 2014 8:18 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

get owned more retard

quote:
Originally posted by turtleman
A normal person wouldn't say that in real life because it's ridiculous and insulting. Yet here you are spouting the most hateful garbage that your demons can muster out of your darkened soul. All because of the internet.

Post Mon May 05, 2014 8:22 am 
audre lorde

quote:
Originally posted by hassan-i-sabbah
are you crying about rob ford being secretly taped smoking crack and being exposed to everyone and his career ruined? what about his privacy? wow canada is such a scary country!!!!

dude tahts so fucked up the nsa would do that

Post Mon May 05, 2014 12:18 pm 
foonat

quote:
For what? What action in the work place? Who is mistreated?
sterling used to verbally berate his players and and flaunt his racist attitude to team executives, telling elgin baylor to hire a white southern coach and find poor black boys to be his players. he would also bring people into the locker room that had nothing to do with basketball and tell them to gaze at his players' "beautiful black bodies" while they were dressing or whatever. and this is only what's come out - i'm sure he did plenty more

i rather be a pedophile than a homo

Post Mon May 05, 2014 2:32 pm 
Fast Luck

quote:
Originally posted by hassan-i-sabbah

wow, canada is scary indeed. the CSE must be out of control up there
hassan-i-asher: majorin in takin pictures
dreamin bout wayne from catalina wine mixers
listen little friend stay outta the deep end
cuz you're less street than vampire weekend

Post Mon May 05, 2014 3:51 pm 
woofy

quote:
Originally posted by foonat
quote:
For what? What action in the work place? Who is mistreated?
sterling used to verbally berate his players and and flaunt his racist attitude to team executives, telling elgin baylor to hire a white southern coach and find poor black boys to be his players. he would also bring people into the locker room that had nothing to do with basketball and tell them to gaze at his players' "beautiful black bodies" while they were dressing or whatever. and this is only what's come out - i'm sure he did plenty more

wow what a deranged delusional creep. money can't buy you class!

Post Mon May 05, 2014 5:00 pm 
foonat

lol http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/10900069/shelly-sterling-intends-keep-los-angeles-clippers-family

quote:
Originally posted by smurf_king

Post Thu May 08, 2014 8:35 am 
~Dakine..HeX

https://www.google.com/search?q=v+stiviano+visor&es_sm=122&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=WgtsU4eyEu6j8gGbv4CoAQ&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAg&biw=1600&bih=839&dpr=1

lol man

Post Thu May 08, 2014 4:55 pm 
turtleman@can

quote:
Originally posted by ~Dakine..HeX
https://www.google.com/search?q=v+stiviano+visor&es_sm=122&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=WgtsU4eyEu6j8gGbv4CoAQ&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAg&biw=1600&bih=839&dpr=1

lol man

what a space cadet

Post Thu May 08, 2014 6:39 pm 
Paper_Boy

So Bobcats owner, Michael Jordan just came out of the Race closet and admitted he "used" to be a full blown racist and hated white people. Of the potential new Clipper owners Oscar De La Hoya its reveled has made anti jewish remarks. Eddie Murphey told Oprah he would never dream of dating a white women and would only date black women replied "Good, keep it that way"...Floyd Mayweather who used to beat the shit out of his girl, so I guess its better to physically harm someone than DENEGRATE THEM lol.. Front row of Sterlings press conference sat Jessie Jackson who said he openly disgusts inter racial couples and will stair daggers when he sees them... There seems to be a pretty tolerant atmosphere when it comes to potential racist owners as long as they aren't white....I think you have to look if they had actual malice in their heart when they say something, if all these public figures were previously ostracized as harshly they would have been given the opportunity to flourish and eventually grow out of it as most people do that aren't sheltered. Guess it really doesn't matter Sterlings wife will keep 1/2 the team no matter what comes of this

Post Sun May 11, 2014 1:14 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
Originally posted by Paper_Boy
So Bobcats owner, Michael Jordan just came out of the Race closet and admitted he "used" to be a full blown racist and hated white people. Of the potential new Clipper owners Oscar De La Hoya its reveled has made anti jewish remarks. Eddie Murphey told Oprah he would never dream of dating a white women and would only date black women replied "Good, keep it that way"...Floyd Mayweather who used to beat the shit out of his girl, so I guess its better to physically harm someone than DENEGRATE THEM lol.. Front row of Sterlings press conference sat Jessie Jackson who said he openly disgusts inter racial couples and will stair daggers when he sees them... There seems to be a pretty tolerant atmosphere when it comes to potential racist owners as long as they aren't white....I think you have to look if they had actual malice in their heart when they say something, if all these public figures were previously ostracized as harshly they would have been given the opportunity to flourish and eventually grow out of it as most people do that aren't sheltered. Guess it really doesn't matter Sterlings wife will keep 1/2 the team no matter what comes of this

Suck my balls retard.

Post Sun May 11, 2014 6:24 am 
foonat

quote:
you are violently stupid

Post Sun May 11, 2014 9:46 am 
Sparkz102

keep preaching pb - never give up the good fight~!!~!~

Post Sun May 11, 2014 10:28 am 
Allstar

quote:
Originally posted by foonat
quote:
stair daggers
you are violently stupid

dem stair daggers are dangerous

Post Sun May 11, 2014 2:33 pm 
Allstar

http://store.deckstoronto.com/fiberon-metal-stair-daggers.html

lol

Post Sun May 11, 2014 2:34 pm 
foonat

can someone with photoshop skills please create a picture of jesse jackson launching those screws from his eyes at white people

quote:

Post Sun May 11, 2014 2:53 pm 
smurf_king

Post Mon May 12, 2014 12:58 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:

Post Mon May 12, 2014 5:31 am 
smurf_king

[/img]

Post Mon May 12, 2014 4:48 pm 
Sparkz102

looks like clippers sell for 2 Billion after all

Post Fri May 30, 2014 12:08 pm 
Fast Luck

lol @ jon's forbes price of $400m or something, and lol @ jon telling dakine $1b was too much

quote:
Originally posted by Fast Luck
hassan-i-asher: majorin in takin pictures
dreamin bout wayne from catalina wine mixers
listen little friend stay outta the deep end
cuz you're less street than vampire weekend

Post Fri May 30, 2014 1:17 pm 
Jon;

stfu idiot u thought a billion was an overshoot

Post Fri May 30, 2014 6:33 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
Originally posted by Fast Luck
lol @ jon's forbes price of $400m or something, and lol @ jon telling dakine $1b was too much

lmao. fail

Post Fri May 30, 2014 6:45 pm 
Jon;

blid is a mod of these forums and hasn't deleted smurf_kings posts?

Post Fri May 30, 2014 6:51 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

I agree, I should be mod

quote:
Originally posted by turtleman

Post Fri May 30, 2014 6:55 pm 
smurf_king

my posts are epic u noob

Post Fri May 30, 2014 7:01 pm 
Jon;

Post Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:30 pm 
Yay

i came back for a thread like this. i was rewarded. i dont even have to read any of this thread to know that it will be nothing but fucking gold. truth

Post Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:47 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
audre lorde

quote:
Originally posted by Yay
i came back for a thread like this. i was rewarded. i dont even have to read any of this thread to know that it will be nothing but fucking gold. truth

read the posts by 7VlesSiah, you'll wonder how he manages to function in the real world

Post Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:22 am