Post Fri May 02, 2014 7:05 pm 
SarX

quote:
Originally posted by hassan-i-sabbah
quote:
Originally posted by 7VlesSiah
quote:
Originally posted by Fast Luck
This thread has really surprised me by having multiple posters making far more racist statements than paperboy.

I think you are being really naive in this thread. I am very against all forms of prejudice. They do exist and most of the population has them. This is not how you deal with it.

I think it is a very scary precedent to publicly lynch people for what they say in the most private of circumstances. I am certain there is something we could lynch you up for right now. This was not said in public, it was not said in the work place, it was basically a wire tap.

you are so fucking stupid its unreal. i literally cannot fathom how someone can be this retarded

The warcraft 2 forum god is angry. Unless you go kill yourself this instant he may verbally strike you down with his absolute moral righteousness Messiah. Or he may link videos of cats dancing to gangster rap. I don't know which fate is worse.

Post Fri May 02, 2014 8:51 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

you're dumber than he is

quote:
Originally posted by turtleman
A normal person wouldn't say that in real life because it's ridiculous and insulting. Yet here you are spouting the most hateful garbage that your demons can muster out of your darkened soul. All because of the internet.

Post Fri May 02, 2014 9:16 pm 
audre lorde

sarx has lived a pretty fucked up life tho if half the shit he has said is true

maybe it's story ala shazm tho

Post Fri May 02, 2014 9:52 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
Originally posted by audre lorde

i do sympathize but at the same time if you're going to be an aggressive belligerent retard its hard for me not to call you on it
A normal person wouldn't say that in real life because it's ridiculous and insulting. Yet here you are spouting the most hateful garbage that your demons can muster out of your darkened soul. All because of the internet.

Post Sat May 03, 2014 6:26 am 
7VlesSiah

quote:

i do sympathize but at the same time if you're going to be an aggressive belligerent retard its hard for me not to call you on it

How do you look at yourself in the mirror every day? Lol. You are so fake and full of shit.

Post Sun May 04, 2014 10:57 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
quote:

How do you look at yourself in the mirror every day? Lol. You are so fake and full of shit.

yeah i'm "fake" because i have values and principles. there's not an excuse for being a racist and a bigot, of course you sympathize him with because you think your own racism is justified. btw, maybe you shouldn't call people "fake" when you post bullshit, get called on it, and dodge questions through the entire thread

Post Sun May 04, 2014 11:22 am 
7VlesSiah

More of your full of shit talk. Lol. You cannot discuss a topic without blatantly twisting and lying about everything.

Post Sun May 04, 2014 12:18 pm 
Jon;

what the fuck has been continuing to fuel this argument with messiah exactly?
he hasn't said anything substantial, he just repeats himself and then when a retort is offered back he doesn't reply to it.
when his main point seems to be that Sterling's comments are none of anyone's business and should be ignored by the nba and the black people that work for him , well that's just blatantly stupidity or trolling and there's nothing to argue.

fuck Sterling's wife being at the game last night btw, that shouldn't have been allowed. don't tell me she doesn't have similar views to her husband.

Post Sun May 04, 2014 12:23 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
Originally posted by Jon;
he hasn't said anything substantial, he just repeats himself and then when a retort is offered back he doesn't reply to it.
when his main point seems to be that Sterling's comments are none of anyone's business and should be ignored by the nba and the black people that work for him , well that's just blatantly stupidity or trolling and there's nothing to argue.

well yeah its nto really an argument so much as it is him being a retard and everyone calling him a retard

Post Sun May 04, 2014 1:51 pm 
audre lorde

quote:
Originally posted by Jon;

fuck Sterling's wife being at the game last night btw, that shouldn't have been allowed. don't tell me she doesn't have similar views to her husband.

it comes from messiah's desire to make some sort of argument, but this arrogant retard has had his arguments systematically destroyed sentence by sentence so many times over the years that he's too much of a bitch at this point to address anything he's said that has been refuted.

Post Sun May 04, 2014 6:27 pm 
7VlesSiah

You deserve your NSA.

Post Sun May 04, 2014 7:09 pm 
SarX

quote:
quote:

I could feel your sympathy after I posted a part of my life by your reply of "didn't read"

You consistently show an aggressive and belligerent attitude on this forum no matter what the topic is especially if someone has a different point of view. Its almost like your neuroticism drives you to attack someone until they change their mind or submit.

I think the quote in your sig is accurate because if you acted this way in real life someone would have physically put you in your place by now and you wouldn't be such an uppity prick. [/b]

Post Sun May 04, 2014 7:12 pm 
7VlesSiah

Dp

Post Sun May 04, 2014 7:17 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
Originally posted by SarX
I think the quote in your sig is accurate because if you acted this way in real life someone would have physically put you in your place by now and you wouldn't be such an uppity prick. [/b]

lol

Post Sun May 04, 2014 7:32 pm 
audre lorde

quote:
You deserve your NSA.

cry more about it bitch

Post Sun May 04, 2014 8:13 pm 
7VlesSiah

quote:
quote:
You deserve your NSA.

cry more about it bitch

I think this whole situation is a perfect example of America. The citizens get run over by themselves.

Post Sun May 04, 2014 10:37 pm 
Fast Luck

Messiah... this guy was caught being racist on tape, saying not to appear in photographs with black people because it looks bad, and you still don't think it should be an issue, you still think that black people should play for a man they know is extremely racist, just because his racism was supposed to be secret? Is that correct?

quote:
hassan-i-asher: majorin in takin pictures
dreamin bout wayne from catalina wine mixers
listen little friend stay outta the deep end
cuz you're less street than vampire weekend

Post Sun May 04, 2014 10:58 pm 
audre lorde

quote:
quote:
quote:
You deserve your NSA.

cry more about it bitch

I think this whole situation is a perfect example of America. The citizens get run over by themselves.

keep crying bitch

Post Sun May 04, 2014 11:00 pm 
7VlesSiah

quote:
Messiah... this guy was caught being racist on tape, saying not to appear in photographs with black people because it looks bad, and you still don't think it should be an issue, you still think that black people should play for a man they know is extremely racist, just because his racism was supposed to be secret? Is that correct?

I think maintaining people's right to privacy is more important. Like I said, you guys deserve your NSA.

Post Mon May 05, 2014 5:41 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
You deserve your NSA.

yeah because a government agency spying on every piece of electronic communication in the country is the same thing as a private citizen recording another private citizen, with the permission of latter private citizen, and putting him on blast when he says something unforgivable. even if you think she violated his privacy how does that make his comments and attitudes ok? you still haven't answered this, because you're a little retarded bitch

like i said people like you are worried about this because you probably say racist shit in private too and are afraid of being found out and disgraced yourself

Last edited by hassan-i-sabbah on Mon May 05, 2014 5:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Post Mon May 05, 2014 5:49 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
quote:

I think maintaining people's right to privacy is more important. Like I said, you guys deserve your NSA.

no one cares what you think retard

Post Mon May 05, 2014 5:50 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
quote:

also you dodged the question of how his black players should react again. lol

Post Mon May 05, 2014 5:54 am 
TheDRAX

quote:
quote:
quote:

also you dodged the question of how his black players should react again. lol

His racism wasn't secret! They've known and they've cashed his checks

Post Mon May 05, 2014 6:06 am 
7VlesSiah

They are getting paid millions. They are being paid what the market demands. There is no labor dispute.

Post Mon May 05, 2014 6:09 am 
Fast Luck

There's a labor union and they were talking about all teams boycotting the rest of the playoffs so yes there was

quote:
hassan-i-asher: majorin in takin pictures
dreamin bout wayne from catalina wine mixers
listen little friend stay outta the deep end
cuz you're less street than vampire weekend

Post Mon May 05, 2014 6:46 am 
7VlesSiah

For what? What action in the work place? Who is mistreated?

Post Mon May 05, 2014 6:57 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
Originally posted by TheDRAX
His racism wasn't secret! They've known and they've cashed his checks

like i said earlier there's a difference between being treated in a patronizing sort of racist way, which is relatively common and a lot of not-white people probably are somewhat used to putting up with, and blatant racism like whats on those phone conversations. if the people who are the target of that racism says that the stuff on the taped conversations is crossing the line that's good enough for me, its not my place to tell them what they're allowed to be offended by

quote:
They are getting paid millions. They are being paid what the market demands. There is no labor dispute.

so your answer is they should shut up and deal with it? that's what you're saying? does that go for other black employees working for racist bosses "being paid what the market demands" as well? quit being coy, show your work

Last edited by hassan-i-sabbah on Mon May 05, 2014 7:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Post Mon May 05, 2014 6:58 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
For what? What action in the work place? Who is mistreated?

what do you think would be an appropriate reaction for a not-white labor force to take against racist management?

Post Mon May 05, 2014 6:59 am 
7VlesSiah

What do u think the appropriate reaction would be if every comment you made in private could be used against you? You guys are turning into a really scary country.

Post Mon May 05, 2014 7:07 am