FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> General Discussion

Donal Sterling
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Paper_Boy

Donal Sterling

A fit punishment no doubt. Crazy how 1 whore can take down a franchise. Although anyone else troubled by the double standard of how Jay Z was given symbolic ownership of the Nets?? He is a member of the racist group the 5 percenters and frequently wears their jewelry. Hypocrisy at its greatest

"The first lesson I learned from the Five Percent was simple: Fuck white people. Seriously, 'White people are devils.'"Whiteness is weak and wicked and inferior — basically just an errant child who needs to be corrected." [26] Five-percenters are purported to believe that Black men are physically and intellectually superior as the natural descendants of God, and black men as Gods are the rightful rulers of the world. [27] Five-Percenters are discouraged from marrying anyone of the white race as doing so would dilute the purity of their blood but the anti-white racism is primarily targeted at white men. [28] Like, the Nation of Islam, the Five-Percenter ideology promulgates the theory that the white race were created by a black scientist Yakub, who lived, "6,600 years ago," and was responsible for creating the white race to be a, "race of devils".

Post Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:10 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
hassan-i-sabbah

You are fucking retarded.

quote:
Originally posted by turtleman
A normal person wouldn't say that in real life because it's ridiculous and insulting. Yet here you are spouting the most hateful garbage that your demons can muster out of your darkened soul. All because of the internet.

Post Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:14 pm 
foonat

Re: Donal Sterling

quote:
Originally posted by Paper_Boy
Crazy how 1 whore can take down a franchise.
ignoring the rest of the drivel in your post, can you look at this and realize how dumb it is?

i rather be a pedophile than a homo

Post Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:35 pm 
Jon;

yea how the FUCK could you possibly bring down that franchise? they were total garbage for decades and would still suck if it wasn't for the NBA gifting them with chris paul. getting rid of that neanderthal is only going to help the franchise. maybe magic johnson will buy the team, owned.

Post Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:54 pm 
smurf_king

im puzzled about something tho.

he's to be charged 2.5million usd for his racists comments. (or so I read)

how is anyone will force him to pay that sum? is it illegal to be racist? like the authorities will detain him if he doesn't pay?

he's already out of the nba for life, so...

its stupid.

Post Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:20 pm 
foonat

i'm fairly certain there's rules in the NBA that when you are an owner you must pay any fine imposed upon you by the commissioner. if he just refuses to pay i'm sure they can sue him to force him

quote:
Originally posted by smurf_king

Post Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:22 pm 
Jon;

he still owns the team at the moment and if he refuses to pay he's basically relinquishing his ownership.

Post Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:29 pm 
Paper_Boy

Owners make and agree to NBA bylaws, it's considered conduct materially detrimental to the team or league. He does have a history of fighting things in court even when he knows he will lose just to force a settlement. He could be a stubborn old man and not sell but when nobody will sign with you and you lose your sponsors it makes poor business sense. I guess LOB City meant, Leave out Blacks all along? lol

There were plenty of warning signs, I heard he commemorated Black History Month a while back but got the month wrong. And in another fundraiser implied being black and underprivileged are synonymous. They started out in San Diego, hopefully they go back there or to Seattle. LA already has a team

Post Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:32 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
smurf_king

makes no sense.

you would get fined if you were IN the NBA which he is no longer in. its retarded.

his expulsion of nba terminates anything he has to do with nba. im no lawyer just dropping some common sense

they would sue him on what grounds? emotional damage ? ...

does his contract say something about you shall not hate black ppl or else?

Post Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:35 pm 
Jon;

i just told you he's still the owner of the team at the moment u dumb fuck..

Post Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:43 pm 
Fast Luck

he's suspended for life from like going to games and operating the team and shit, but he still owns it. they can't take it from him. it's worth like $750,000,000.

quote:
Originally posted by Fast Luck
hassan-i-asher: majorin in takin pictures
dreamin bout wayne from catalina wine mixers
listen little friend stay outta the deep end
cuz you're less street than vampire weekend

Post Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:47 pm 
Jon;

owners can vote him out and they will.

Post Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:53 pm 
Paper_Boy

The commissioner works for Sterling and the other owners. He's still a part of the NBA for now, he's a member of the board of governors. The ruling prohibits his attendance and participation but until the board of governors votes to enforce this decision he still has certain rights. The commissioner can't seize private property(the team) but he's just exercising a clause agreed to in a binding contract "conduct materially detrimental to the team or league" all owners create and agree to these laws so no one party can diminish the value of the NBA for other owners. Theoretically though he could run the team through a puppet like his estranged wife serving as a trustee. The grounds would be Breach of Contract which would also forfeit his remaining unscathed legal rights

Post Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:53 pm 
~Dakine..HeX

its worth more than 750m. The Bucks just sold for like 600m, and they are in milwuakee, have no good players, and not much of a fanbase.

the clippers have chris paul, blake griffin as household names thanks to Kia and State Farm (and nike, jordan) and to a lesser extent marketable personalities such as Deandre, Coach Rivers, JJ Reddick (handsome white guy is good for female fans...believe me we had kyle korver here, he sold a shit ton of jerseys to mormon girls), Hedo (still huge in turkey/europe)

Not to mention they are the #1 draw in los angeles right now. I think they are easily 1b, or roughly double what the bucks sold for.

OR move the clippers to seattle to be the sonics. fuck the clippers man.

to smurf king: the NBA is a private business. within the business there are owners of teams, but these owners are essentially partners together, no one specifically owns or controls the NBA. The NBA is controlled by the owners committee which is directed by the commissioner, the commissioner is essentially the employee of the owners, he is the head consultant and guides the decisions of the committee, but at the end of the day the owners could vote out the commissioner, they can vote out other owners, they can vote to cancel the season, they could even vote to close down the NBA for good.

Donald Sterling is the owner of the Los Angeles Clippers, but he still is a 'partner' in the NBA owners committee, and therefore has agreed to a certain partnership agreement. One of the stipulations of the agreement, for sure, is that the other owners DO NOT WANT SHITTY OWNERS DEVALUING THEIR FRANCHISES. The NBA does not want to lose sponsors, does not want to lose fans, does not want to lose $$$$$ in general, and when someone is threatening to cost the league money, that person can be removed.

considering that massive sponsors such as State Farm, Kia, Virgin Airlines, Carmax (and more) are already cancelling contracts based on Sterling's racism, its only a matter of time until he is gone. Whether they let him "sell" and save face, or whether hes aggressively forced out and written a check has yet to be seen. But you follow where the money goes, and right now the money is going the fuck away from Donald Sterling.

Post Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:05 pm 
Jon;

quote:
Originally posted by ~Dakine..HeX
its worth more than 750m.

no it isn't. forbes magazine has its value at 575... it's definitely not over 750 lol.

Post Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:08 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
does his contract say something about you shall not hate black ppl or else?

probably something to that effect as a representative of the organization which is pretty standard you moron. its not illegal to be racist but what do you think is going to happen if i'm a prominent member of a company or organization and something like this comes out about me?
A normal person wouldn't say that in real life because it's ridiculous and insulting. Yet here you are spouting the most hateful garbage that your demons can muster out of your darkened soul. All because of the internet.

Post Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:23 pm 
~Dakine..HeX

quote:
Originally posted by Jon;
quote:

no it isn't. forbes magazine has its value at 575... it's definitely not over 750 lol.

lol the bucks sold for 550m 2 weeks ago, so you think that the los angeles clippers are worth less than 5% more than than milwaukee bucks?

lol keep reading forbes tho jon, its good for you

Post Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:34 pm 
Jon;

quote:
quote:
quote:

lol the bucks sold for 550m 2 weeks ago, so you think that the los angeles clippers are worth less than 5% more than than milwaukee bucks?

yes why wouldn't it be?

Post Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:42 pm 
~Dakine..HeX

wikipedia.com/los_angeles
wikipedia.com/milwaukee

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_GDP

wikipedia.com/blake_griffin
wikipedia.com/chris_paul
wikipedia.com/doc_rivers

If you peruse these links, I think you'll be able to put the pieces together.

Post Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:51 pm 
Jon;

no one even payed attention to the clippers until just a couple seasons ago. they had decades upon decades of fail because sterling wanted to be frugal and not pay highly for a winning team.

Post Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:53 pm 
~Dakine..HeX

quote:
no one even payed attention to the clippers until just a couple seasons ago. they had decades upon decades of fail because sterling wanted to be frugal and not pay highly for a winning team.

30 years of futility, and they still are worth twice the milwaukee bucks. economics is crazy right?

Post Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:55 pm 
Fast Luck

quote:
quote:

they're behind the times. look at the recently sold teams.

2010 GSW sold for record $450m
2013 Sac sells for record $534m
2014 Bucks sell for record $550m

every year a shittier team/market is selling for MORE money. the profits are increasing and the owners squeezed more out of the players in the lockout and now there's 10 yrs of labor security, plius unprecedented tv money.

none of those teams are in a market like LA. dakine might be overshooting it by saying $1b but if you think they're worth under $600m you're definitelyy wrong.

oh, and just to drive this point home
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/9574486/new-purchase-values-golden-state-warriors-800-million-source-says

Post Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:05 pm 
Jon;

Post Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:23 pm 
Fast Luck

did you see donald stelring put on a disguise and got a courtside seat at okc-memphis?

for comparison
http://i.imgur.com/jUb9iD4.jpg

quote:

Last edited by Fast Luck on Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Post Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:33 pm 
Sparkz102

wow - didn't even have to say nigger! good thing i'm not important rofl - could u imagine if he said that? I think civil war woulda broken out - forget ww3 Russia - we got verbal niggerwars going on here in usa

also, the one who turned him in on a recording in a private setting unknowlingly? that's a nigger move right there too. like people just record shit for fun? - u know they got something outta it

I might not know the whole story - but im getting real tired of all the racism and black hatred with hatred being expressed but something was said politically incorrect bullshit; its.. bullshit and tiring, more so tiresome and draining really

Post Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:15 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
Originally posted by Sparkz102
wow - didn't even have to say nigger! good thing i'm not important rofl - could u imagine if he said that? I think civil war woulda broken out - forget ww3 Russia - we got verbal niggerwars going on here in usa

also, the one who turned him in on a recording in a private setting unknowlingly? that's a nigger move right there too. like people just record shit for fun? - u know they got something outta it

I might not know the whole story - but im getting real tired of all the racism and black hatred with hatred being expressed but something was said politically incorrect bullshit; its.. bullshit and tiring, more so tiresome and draining really

shut up retard

Post Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:53 am 
Fast Luck

quote:
Originally posted by Sparkz102

are you fucking serious

Post Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:03 am 
foonat

i'm impressed that you guys understood any of that (i didn't)

quote:

Post Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:33 am 
Fast Luck

Sparkz Summary

Outrage over Donald Sterling saying being seen associating with black people is not okay with him: "politically incorrect bullshit"
The negative reaction of his predominantly black employees and the NBA at large: "black hatred"
What Donald Sterling didn't say, thus making his racism more palatable to Sparkz: "nigger"
The woman who recorded Donald Sterling's racist rant is guilty of: "a nigger move"

quote:

Post Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:41 am 
foonat

wut

quote: