FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> General Discussion

The Walking Dead - Season Finale
Goto page Previous  1, 2
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
foonat

quote:
Originally posted by Shotgun_
Do you and your gf drink tea and eat scones whilst you watch it? It's a show about a zombie apocalypse, there is supposed to be epic ness.
i will say that rick biting that guy's throat out was pretty amazing, although the sequence of them killing off all those d00ds without even getting injured was bullshit. i also like the "humans behaving like zombies when the zombies have taken over" motif even if it is a pretty common and obvious feature in the genre

i rather be a pedophile than a homo

Post Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:09 pm 
Bobbo

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by foonat
none of the main characters became BBQ (except Beth although we don't know for sure). very disappointing

Man, I was really hoping for an epic ending line after Rick said "They're gonna feel pretty stupid when they find out..." I was really hoping for some huge twist to be announced..but no.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. I was like "OMFGZZZ HERE COMES THE AWESOME PLOT TWIST!!!!!" but then I quickly became more like "I am disappoint Neutral".

You know a show's writers aren't too good when you can fully predict almost the entirety of the season finale going into it. I was on the edge of my seat a couple times when I swear Carl was finally going to die, though, I'll at least give them that.

Post Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:51 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
turtleman@can

i could never get into this show.. been watching a new show called Banshee lately that's pretty good though

Post Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:47 pm 
BanMe

quote:
Do you and your gf drink tea and eat scones whilst you watch it? It's a show about a zombie apocalypse, there is supposed to be epic ness.

mmm see True-Blood for over the top retarded "epic"ness.

It's nice to enjoy things for what they are, rather than holding them accountable to impossible expectation. 99% of the rest of the planet can fill the internet critic who's precious time was wasted by something less worthy than a non-exist perfect rendition. Sure there's trash out there, but there's also being insatiable. The line is different for everyone - but I find we have a fair amount of agency in deciding it's placement. I say this only as someone who is guilty of being an eternal critic of nonsense myself.

Post Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:33 pm