FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> General Discussion

Ruski CBuH
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
Originally posted by turtleman
A normal person wouldn't say that in real life because it's ridiculous and insulting. Yet here you are spouting the most hateful garbage that your demons can muster out of your darkened soul. All because of the internet.

Post Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:06 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
Originally posted by hassan-i-sabbah
it doesn't look good more long term either. far-right was polling pretty well before, the collapse of yanuk govt put lots of these guys in real positions of power, and now they have cred and legitimacy to a lot of people as the dudes who were on the front lines of the protests. depending on how crimea thing plays out russian-backed separatism is just going to throw more gas on the nazi fire

building on this: the current ukrainian deputy secretary of national security is the leader of a far-right paramilitary organization
A normal person wouldn't say that in real life because it's ridiculous and insulting. Yet here you are spouting the most hateful garbage that your demons can muster out of your darkened soul. All because of the internet.

Post Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:14 am 
TYRYTY

quote:
it doesn't look good more long term either. far-right was polling pretty well before, the collapse of yanuk govt put lots of these guys in real positions of power, and now they have cred and legitimacy to a lot of people as the dudes who were on the front lines of the protests. depending on how crimea thing plays out russian-backed separatism is just going to throw more gas on the nazi fire

yes, yes, but if theyll have only demands and no compromise who will help them? they shouldnt or even cant tease Russians so much. Theres so many business depedence with Russians that it would be really stupid to believe that whole world will leave everything and risk any military conflict with Russians for Ukraine, cause they don't want any dialogue with Putin. Thats why i said, that Yatsenyuk means nothing, cause without support from west umm... i dont even want to think about it.
And im not sure wheres Putins red line that cant be crossed.

Post Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:15 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

the eu and us have been pretty vocally backing the new government though, they do not seem to be very concerned about the rise of fascism in the country. this is not surprising since the eu has also shown little concern with rising fascism in countries like greece so long as the money's flowing into frankfurt unmolested

quote:

Post Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:23 am 
CBuH

Post Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:37 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
TYRYTY

o hi CBuH

Post Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:41 am 
CBuH

quote:
Originally posted by TYRYTY
o hi CBuH

yo.

I never was a patriot, not even nation, but each part of people has the right for self-determination. Bye, Ukraine.

Post Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:49 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
TYRYTY

then do something with Klitschko, knock him out, close boundaries for politicians from Poland and there will be no problem
are you safe now btw?

Post Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:39 pm 
Sypher

quote:

rofl

Post Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:08 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
Originally posted by CBuH

Post Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:20 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

to make that more accurate it should have the pics for afghanistan, iraq, libya, etc. be some horribly mutilated dead children while the pic for ukraine is some people standing around going about their day with some russian army dudes walking around in the background

quote:

Post Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:26 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:

Post Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:26 pm 
SarX

quote:

bahaha that is awesome

Post Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:58 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

No gay shit called "Euro Maiden" will ever defeat Mighty and Proud Russia. Fuck off queers.

quote:

Post Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:13 pm 
Fast Luck

But Lavrov, speaking separately after the meeting, reiterated that Russia will "respect the will of the Crimean people." In a provocative statement, Lavrov also argued that the peninsula is more important to Russia than the Falklands are to Britain -- Britain went to war over the Falklands in 1982 to prevent them from falling under Argentine control.

haha russians are good trolls

quote:
Originally posted by Fast Luck
hassan-i-asher: majorin in takin pictures
dreamin bout wayne from catalina wine mixers
listen little friend stay outta the deep end
cuz you're less street than vampire weekend

Post Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:18 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
But Lavrov, speaking separately after the meeting, reiterated that Russia will "respect the will of the Crimean people." In a provocative statement, Lavrov also argued that the peninsula is more important to Russia than the Falklands are to Britain -- Britain went to war over the Falklands in 1982 to prevent them from falling under Argentine control.

haha russians are good trolls

lmao, its true though

Post Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:26 pm 
TYRYTY

yes, i didn't realize at the beginning how great and important thread i made
but, where is ruski CBuH
tell us what will happen there, dont hide Sad

Post Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:06 pm 
TYRYTY

i told you nobs that @ Crimea referrendum will be teh price,
i hope that my definition is correct,
filthy jews btw

Post Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:34 pm 
Fast Luck

cbuh mentioned the referendum forever ago, and made it clear it'll pass. what happens from there is anyone's guess. russia is probably gonna be like "oh they voted to join us, in a democratic vote. we will accept them" and then ukraine and the west will get all pissy and then ???. some sanctions and a long-term thing where they refuse to recognize crimea belongs to russia i guess? a bunch of hitler comparisons and talk about how putin is gonna try to take over more land?

quote:

Post Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:41 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

its going to end up being another cyprus or abkhazia or nagorno-karabakh or something

quote:

Post Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:37 pm 
TYRYTY

yea, i think too that there will be no big deal, Putin will take Crimea, west will say oh um ah, but business is business,
what if he wants whole Ukraine back, he said that Russians are independent,
they have everything that is needed to survive hmmm
looks like Putin isnt that bad
how it goes? "Stalin is great guy, he could kill that child, but he stroked it" or so

Post Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:49 am 
Fast Luck

Stalin is a hero, you shut the fuck up.

quote:

Post Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:58 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
Stalin is a hero, you shut the fuck up.

Post Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:48 am 
TYRYTY

yes

Post Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:41 pm 
TYRYTY

And yes,
world needs Putin, but not near me, make him go away
thats what tv says here

Post Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:31 pm 
CBuH

referendum was today. results will be known in a few hours, but exitpolls says that 93% voted to join the russia. the appearance on elections was 89.5% here, ~85% across the crimea. its really high. since April the Crimea will pass to russian currency, students from crimea can enter russians univercities without exams this year, office-work passed on russian language. I think less than in a week the Crimea officially becomes part of Russia. gg.
Its looks like Putin doesnt care about sanctions of EU and about their opinions.

after 23 years we come back home.

Post Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:27 pm 
Sparkz102

quote:
referendum was today. results will be known in a few hours, but exitpolls says that 93% voted to join the russia. the appearance on elections was 89.5% here, ~85% across the crimea. its really high. since April the Crimea will pass to russian currency, students from crimea can enter russians univercities without exams this year, office-work passed on russian language. I think less than in a week the Crimea officially becomes part of Russia. gg.
Its looks like Putin doesnt care about sanctions of EU and about their opinions.

yay comrade Very Happy

Post Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:44 pm 
TYRYTY

quote:

now you can call yourself "qualified ruski"
from now on watch your mouth or you will go to jail, ruski nob
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfjHJneVonE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_rmLmrCv6E

Post Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:42 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/exclusive-uk-banks-in-row-over-yulia-tymoshenko-millions-9177693.html

quote:
Prominent UK banks are at the centre of a dispute over allegations that numerous foreign accounts were set up in the name of former Ukrainian Prime Minister Yulia Tymoshenko and her family.

A leaked report, seen by The Independent, claims that 85 bank accounts containing millions of pounds were linked to Ms Tymoshenko and relatives.

This global review of Ms Tymoshenko's finances was carried out as part of a wider investigation by Lawrence Graham, the London law firm, which was commissioned last March by the then-Ukrainian Ministry of Revenues and Duties of toppled president Viktor Yanukovich to trace assets allegedly misappropriated by the former prime minister.

The investigation done for Lawrence Graham reviewed 278 bank accounts in 26 countries and claimed that Ms Tymoshenko or her family were either beneficiaries or signatories to accounts which included a number of UK banks although it says these are now closed. The report claimed that 13 bank accounts in countries all over the world remain open. But the Tymoshenko camp is adamant that she has not been involved in any commercial activity since she became a politician in early 1997.

Her lawyer, Sergey Vlasenko, said of the allegations of foreign accounts: “This is a direct lie and not true… She has had no property, no assets, no accounts in USA, UK and Switzerland.”

He added: ”We are absolutely pure and open to talk to anyone who wants to investigate us“

Mr Vlasenko argues that information given to the investigation ”has been falsified and is part of a big dirty propaganda war“ against the former prime minister who is expected to stand for president in May. ”This [investigation] was sponsored by the Yanukovych regime to discredit Mrs Tymoshenko“, he told The Independent.

The Yanukovich regime hired Lawrence Graham to trace more than $200 million which the former Ukrainian government alleged was siphoned off by Tymoshenko and another former Ukrainian Prime Minister Pavlo Lazarenko, among others. The funds allegedly disappeared from the mid-1990s onwards at a time when Tymoshenko ran United Energy Systems. UES was awarded the monopoly rights by Lazarenko, then Prime Minister, to import Russian gas into Ukraine. These allegations were entirely separate to those which much later saw Tymoshenko jailed, and which were widely criticised as politically-motivated.

The allegations in relation to UES and Tymoshenko were however rejected during a criminal investigation in the USA into Lazarenko. In 2004 Lazarenko was convicted of money laundering, theft and hiding the funds in foreign accounts. Most of his Appeal was rejected and he was sentenced to eight years in a California prison.

The indictment stated: “It was further part of the conspiracy that Lazerenko received money from companies owned or controlled by Tymoshenko, including United Energy Systems, in exchange for which Lazarenko exercised his official authority in favour of Tymoshenko's companies”. The US Prosecutor, Martha Boersch, had claimed that she “had evidence that companies controlled by Tymoshenko took part in the schemes for transferring money to Lazarenko's accounts. There were bank statements”. The report commissioned for Lawrence Graham claims that amongst these was an account at a London bank in the name of United Energy Systems which contained £40million. But Tymoshenko was not arrested or charged with any offence and in 2004 the US court dismissed all the allegations in the indictment concerning Lazarenko’s relationship with UES and Tymoshenko, saying there was “insufficient evidence to confirm these schemes.”

The US prosecutors found assets all over the world, notably a NatWest bank account based in London Bridge. The account contained £40 million and was in the name of United Energy Systems with the joint beneficiaries being Lazerenko and Tymoshenko's husband Oleksander.

Tymoshenko's lawyers deny that she has opened a bank account since she became a politician and that the US case exonerated her: “The US case was launched because Kuchma (president of Ukraine at the time) did his best to provide the US prosecutor with all the information, but the court ruled that there was not even small evidence of any corrupt activity by Mrs Tymoshenko.”

Tymoshenko is a polarising but pivotal figure in the current crisis and turmoil in Ukraine. She is expected to be a contender in the forthcoming presidential election. But her track record as prime minister in 2005 and between 2007 until 2010 will be under scrutiny, because the demonstrators are demanding a zero tolerance of corruption after the demise of President Yanukovych. “Tymoshenko belongs to the old generation of Ukrainian politics”, Orysia Lutsevych, a Ukrainian analyst based at Chatham House, told 'The Independent'. “After the Orange Revolution she did nothing to reform economy and establish rule of law. Instead, she focused her attention on infighting inside the Orange Coalition in order to prepare her presidential race. Most people on the [Maidan] square were not demanding her release.”

But her supporters hail Tymoshenko as a hero for her role in the Orange revolution of 2004 and regarded her as a political prisoner when she was jailed during Yanukovych's rule over a gas deal with Russia which she arranged while she was prime minister. Her lawyer Geoffrey Robertson argued last week: “Tymoshenko was accused of abuse of office, because she made a deal with Putin when he stopped gas supplies to Ukraine in the winter of 2009...Her actions, taken to avoid a humanitarian disaster, cannot rationally be regarded as a crime. But for making what her enemies called a 'bad deal', she was jailed.”

rofl @ 667 defending this woman

Post Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:58 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

its going to be epic when ukrainians realize all the vultures in their new government have to offer is continued IMF-enforced austerity and hardship and they either go crawling back to russia hat in hand for a nominally less economically destructive client-patron relationship (not hard to beat what the EU has to offer) or svoboda smells blood in the water and gives the populace a third option

quote:

Post Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:02 pm