da bears

Post Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:20 am 
smurf_king

quote:
Originally posted by _Ataxia_

da bears

Post Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:25 am 
TYRYTY

You can't just cut any country into pieces and give them away, because Putin wants so. Its XXI century, it cant work that way anymore. What if in a half year he will want something else? He will send army, he will say obvious and old bullshit about protecting russian citizens and old soviet fabulous word NORMALIZATION (military intervention).

Post Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:38 am 
Jon;

you think it's a land grab? Crimea are mostly Russian-speakers and they already have a military base there...
it's odd, Russia's neighbouring country gets their government unlawfully overthrown and people are crying that they're getting involved...

Post Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:55 am 
TYRYTY

yes, unlawfully overthrown, but not by other country, but by their own citizens, thats the difference, and yes Russian-speakers, but hey, Russians should blame Chruschtschow for it,
He gave Crimea for Ukraine. Back then it was ZSRR, so it didnt make any differnce for them at all, times has changed and it doesn't work the way Putin wants, theres no ZSRR- in form it was- anymore
and transfer to other country- only if *unknown soldiers* will leave streets in Crimea, otherwise referrendum would be pointless and completely not fair

Post Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:19 am 
Fast Luck

It does work the way Putin wants it. Crimea will be his!

quote:
Originally posted by Fast Luck
hassan-i-asher: majorin in takin pictures
dreamin bout wayne from catalina wine mixers
listen little friend stay outta the deep end
cuz you're less street than vampire weekend

Post Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:35 am 
smurf_king

right on comrades!

Post Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:00 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

putin said he doesnt want to annex crimea

quote:
Originally posted by turtleman
A normal person wouldn't say that in real life because it's ridiculous and insulting. Yet here you are spouting the most hateful garbage that your demons can muster out of your darkened soul. All because of the internet.

Post Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:06 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
Originally posted by TYRYTY
yes, unlawfully overthrown, but not by other country, but by their own citizens, thats the difference, and yes Russian-speakers,

the point is its not really unusual an action given the circumstances, orkinman is actually right about that. if there was a popular uprising and then a coup in colombia (or any of the bazillion countries the US has military bases in) you would most likely see US troops all over the regions they're stationed in "securing US interests" and no one would care. but since its russia doing it everyone starts talking about the evil empire, same as if china did something like this in mongolia or something

quote:
but hey, Russians should blame Chruschtschow for it,
He gave Crimea for Ukraine. Back then it was ZSRR, so it didnt make any differnce for them at all, times has changed and it doesn't work the way Putin wants, theres no ZSRR- in form it was- anymore
and transfer to other country

that was done pretty much solely for administrative reasons and no one really cared at the time because no one really foresaw that 40 years from now the eastern bloc would be balkanized by nazi fascists and then strip mined and sold off to IMF sponsored gangsters
A normal person wouldn't say that in real life because it's ridiculous and insulting. Yet here you are spouting the most hateful garbage that your demons can muster out of your darkened soul. All because of the internet.

Post Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:09 pm 
TYRYTY

quote:
Originally posted by hassan-i-sabbah

the point is its not really unusual an action given the circumstances, orkinman is actually right about that. if there was a popular uprising and then a coup in colombia (or any of the bazillion countries the US has military bases in) you would most likely see US troops all over the regions they're stationed in "securing US interests" and no one would care. but since its russia doing it everyone starts talking about the evil empire, same as if china did something like this in mongolia or something

thats what Putin said today: Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, and actually he is 100% right, but it doesn't change anything, it just makes it look more fair

Post Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:31 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

its just funny that russian soldiers start securing russian military and naval bases and the general area around them without firing a shot and everyone freaks out about the evil empire, while NATO drops bombs on people in libya and those same people are cheering on NATO with no self awareness at all lol

quote:

Post Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:53 pm 
Fast Luck

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/ukraine/10676785/Separatist-in-Donetsk-proclaims-peoples-government.html

quote:

Post Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:29 pm 
terror-kahn

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by ORKinman2
quote:
quote:
Because the people of the Caucasus are sick of being repressed & controlled, oh wait that's normal life in Russia anyway. I said in the grand scheme of things, not in the upcoming years, but eventually it will be its own region--why delay the inevitable?

but why. its belonged to russia for over two hundred years and russian power has shown no side of waning there, in fact the opposite in recent years. its slightly more likely to break off from russia than texas is to break off from the US (US/texan settlers ran a slightly more efficient genocide program than the russians)

There's so much information here that is wrong that I can't tell if you're trolling.

tell me what im wrong about then smart guy

you were wrong the second you swam into your mother's egg.

http://www.youtube.com/ClanAbsoluteSynergy

Post Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:20 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
Fast Luck

Interesting that you consider the spermatozoa "him" but not the egg.

quote:

Post Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:22 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
Originally posted by terror-kahn
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Because the people of the Caucasus are sick of being repressed & controlled, oh wait that's normal life in Russia anyway. I said in the grand scheme of things, not in the upcoming years, but eventually it will be its own region--why delay the inevitable?

but why. its belonged to russia for over two hundred years and russian power has shown no side of waning there, in fact the opposite in recent years. its slightly more likely to break off from russia than texas is to break off from the US (US/texan settlers ran a slightly more efficient genocide program than the russians)

There's so much information here that is wrong that I can't tell if you're trolling.

tell me what im wrong about then smart guy

you were wrong the second you swam into your mother's egg.

holy shit...the hours of effort your retarded brain put into this epic burn really show

Post Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:25 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

http://www.channel4.com/news/svoboda-ministers-ukraine-new-government-far-right lol what a surprise, another western backed government full of reactionaries and fascists

quote:

Post Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:14 am 
CBuH

Just a few hours ago Supreme Council of Crimea voted to join the Russian Federation. In 10 days there will be referendum with two questions:
Join the RF and return constitution of 1992.

Post Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:22 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
Fast Luck

are you pleased to become a russian

quote:

Post Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:32 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

hold a referendum to return to the constitution of 1924 for great justice

quote:

Post Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:34 am 
Kith-Kanin

Can someone show me to Vault 13?

Post Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:13 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
TYRYTY

remove ruski army, wait few months at least, make referrendum

Post Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:37 am 
Fast Luck

yeah, great recipe for the ukrainians to roll in and fuck over the ethnic russians! just leave them wide open and unprotected with a referendum looming

quote:

Post Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:41 am 
TYRYTY

i mean remove from streets, they should go back to their base,
referrendum with spetsnaz over your shoulder isn't good idea

Post Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:43 am 
Fast Luck

Russians won't hurt them..

quote:

Post Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:45 am 
TYRYTY

From what i read/see in tv russian citizens arent in any danger.
Thats good old soviet/ Hitlers excuse, which Putin is using now to scare everyone with military power.
Referrendum ok- but people cant be scared if you want to see their free will, at least i see it this way, and it makes sense.

Post Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:49 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

would a referendum or any other kind of election under the current ukrainian "government" be any more free and fair, considering their moves since taking power and the ideological composition of the government (neoliberals at best, actual nazis at worst)

quote:

Post Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:18 pm 
TYRYTY

referrendum- people show their will, Klitschko and others can say what they want, Yatsenyuk means literally nothing, he can spit out of his mouth whatever he wants, Putin doesn't care about him and west countries will not die for Ukraine, but this "government" believes they will lol moron nob nice
Referrendum looks like the best way out. Putin and west will respect it. Thats the price, if they think that Russians will give up and leave Ukraine without their influence they are really complete and naive morons.
If the only thing they (new "government") can do is "we demand from west", theyll be alone in the end, and what they will do?

Post Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:09 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
referrendum- people show their will, Klitschko and others can say what they want, Yatsenyuk means literally nothing, he can spit out of his mouth whatever he wants, Putin doesn't care about him and west countries will not die for Ukraine, but this "government" believes they will lol moron nob nice

uh the nazi dudes have actual high level offices under the new government http://www.channel4.com/news/svoboda-ministers-ukraine-new-government-far-right

Post Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:24 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

it doesn't look good more long term either. far-right was polling pretty well before, the collapse of yanuk govt put lots of these guys in real positions of power, and now they have cred and legitimacy to a lot of people as the dudes who were on the front lines of the protests. depending on how crimea thing plays out russian-backed separatism is just going to throw more gas on the nazi fire

quote:

Post Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:15 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:

Post Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:40 am