FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> General Discussion

Ruski CBuH
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
TYRYTY

Ruski CBuH

Hi ruski,
sorry, i wasnt aware of whats REALLY going on there while i was making last thread,
come and tell me/us whats goin on, im your neighbor ffs, i dont want Putins democracy here, i think i prefer west democracy tbh and as for now things are getting serious from what i see

Post Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:05 pm 
Fast Luck

i think you wont see cbuh reply here, he told me he had to go to the airport.

quote:
Originally posted by Fast Luck
hassan-i-asher: majorin in takin pictures
dreamin bout wayne from catalina wine mixers
listen little friend stay outta the deep end
cuz you're less street than vampire weekend

Post Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:34 pm 
woofy

stay safe cbuh!

Post Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:35 am 
TYRYTY

guys, whole situation looks really dramatic at least in tv, here in Poland, i don't know how it looks for real there cause i don't know anyone from Ukraine except Cbuh tbh,
airpoirt? wtf
people have to escape from their own country cause they dont feel safe? wtfff
Putin sent army, he says that he is doing it to protect Russian citizens, wtf they are not in danger, thats bullshit
I checked guardian, NY times, Washington Post, everywhere Ukraine, but it looks like politicians from west have completely no clue what to do, stupid fucks are busy with gay marriages and other bullshit

Last edited by TYRYTY on Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Post Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:50 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
Originally posted by turtleman
A normal person wouldn't say that in real life because it's ridiculous and insulting. Yet here you are spouting the most hateful garbage that your demons can muster out of your darkened soul. All because of the internet.

Post Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:50 am 
TYRYTY

also 1,5 h phone conversation between Obama and Putin, they played chess through phone?

Post Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:00 am 
cpt^Claw

tyryt, jak cos to spierdalamy razem do szwajcarii? Przeciez chyba na wojne nie pojdziesz zdychac za cebule, nie? xd

Post Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:17 am 
cpt^Claw

8926445 napisz na gg to ci pokaze haka

Post Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:18 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
Originally posted by TYRYTY
guys, whole situation looks really dramatic at least in tv, here in Poland, i don't know how it looks for real there cause i don't know anyone from Ukraine except Cbuh tbh,
airpoirt? wtf
people have to escape from their own country cause they dont feel safe? wtfff
Putin sent army, he says that he is doing it to protect Russian citizens, wtf they are not in danger, thats bullshit
I checked guardian, NY times, Washington Post, everywhere Ukraine, but it looks like politicians from west have completely no clue what to do, stupid fucks are busy with gay marriages and other bullshit

A protest movement and coup generally aligned with the EU/West deposed a Kremlin-supported government through extra-legal methods in a country that has long been in the Russian sphere of influence, this is the second time in a decade it has happening to this particular country. Russia has strategic interests in the region and probably feels it needs to assert its position to show that it won't take such things lying down. While we don't know exactly what the plan in Crimea is, it seems pretty easy to justify politically: Yanukovych is still the legally elected President of the Ukraine, his government has been deposed through force, and an illegitimate government currently governs a country where many ethnic Russians live and where Russia has important strategic interests (the Black Sea fleet). I think the most likely outcome is Russia will engineer an Abkhazia/South Ossetia type situation in Crimea/Eastern Ukraine and work to slowly integrate/annex them into the federation over the years similar to what they have done with those breakaway territories in Georgia. I highly doubt there will be any shooting war over it, the EU and the US will bitch and moan but no one's going to start WWIII over Ukraine/Crimea.
A normal person wouldn't say that in real life because it's ridiculous and insulting. Yet here you are spouting the most hateful garbage that your demons can muster out of your darkened soul. All because of the internet.

Post Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:26 am 
TYRYTY

Yes, indeed, all you said is true, but from other side take a look at these people, normal people like me, you and so on. I was really amazed how civil servant- Yanukovych- can have so much wealth.
Politicians are for people not any other way, we have 2014, BUT Putin isn't anyhow interested in it, and i believe that he is really, i mean REALLY afraid that such situation can happen sooner or later in Russia too. He can't fight against his own country and he knows it well, and i believe that his propaganda isn't enough anymore. People have internet there too, not only mainstream media. Term "normalization" was used many times in past, he used it now again.

Post Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:40 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
Yes, indeed, all you said is true, but from other side take a look at these people, normal people like me, you and so on. I was really amazed how civil servant- Yanukovych- can have so much wealth.

yanuk is obviously corrupt as hell but so is the ukrainian opposition, people like tymoshenko are just as rich and have actually been convicted of corruption and gone to prison. i can understand how some of the people (not the fascists/nationalists though) have legitimate gripes, but all they're doing is swapping a kremlin-backed oligarch for an EU-backed oligarch

quote:
Politicians are for people not any other way, we have 2014, BUT Putin isn't anyhow interested in it, and i believe that he is really, i mean REALLY afraid that such situation can happen sooner or later in Russia too. He can't fight against his own country, and i believe that his propaganda isn't enough anymore. People have internet there too, not only mainstream media. Term "normalization" was used many times in past, he used it now again.

i dont think hes too worried about political opposition in russia, from what i can see it seems really fragmented and neutered (largely by putin's own consolidation of power and political maneuvering)

Post Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:44 am 
TYRYTY

Hey, best thing is that people dont trust that little corrupted bitch Tymoshenko anymore. From what they say they dont want to change people at top, they want to change political system. And yea you say political opposition, but what if thousands of people will go out and say that they don't want Putin, he have to show his umm power outside to prove his position, otherwise he will have big problem. And now he have problem too, with rest of the world. With all respect for Georgia, it all is happening "near" Europe.

Post Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:54 am 
Jon;

"You just don't in the 21st Century behave in 19th Century fashion by invading another country on completely trumped-up pretext," Mr Kerry told the CBS program Face the Nation.

Post Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:49 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
Originally posted by Jon;
"You just don't in the 21st Century behave in 19th Century fashion by invading another country on completely trumped-up pretext," Mr Kerry told the CBS program Face the Nation.

rofl. "It is just not appropriate in the 21st century to be a black kitchen appliance," said the pot.

Post Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:52 am 
CBuH

I still dont know english, so ill show some pictures.

People meets russian soldiers

20k people in my city against new governments. Asked Putin to enter army.

on main street (I guess flag from the administration building)

Kharkiv

In many towns people appoint their government. the government at will of the people was created in Crimea. Military and power structures were reallotted.

The main funny problem:
"right radicals" overthrew the former government. Now the power in hands of other oligarchs. Nazis feeling big butthurt, they didnt want to lose revolution and lose country. Crimea (97% russian speaking people) wants to join the Russia. Kiev has almost no control above east and south sides. people protests here mean very much. The referendum about the status of the Crimea will be held in one month.
P.S. There is no operations of russian army. There is no any conflicts. Dont believe.

Post Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:08 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
hassan-i-sabbah

what's actually going on in sevastopol from your perspective? i'm honestly curious

quote:

Post Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:13 am 
smurf_king

so most population want putin in ukraine? thats cool.

thanks for update

Post Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:17 am 
CBuH

quote:
Originally posted by hassan-i-sabbah
what's actually going on in sevastopol from your perspective? i'm honestly curious

We choosed our own mayor on meeting. The people forced city council to recognize it. Here were created groups of defense. We blocked exits from city, and now controling every transport that enter here. We refused to send taxes to Kiev and didnt recognize new ukranian government. Now we have our own army that submits only to crimea.
de-facto people created conditions for autonomous life here (independent of Kiev). I think, after referendum Crimea will get status "autonomy" and join Russia.

Post Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:31 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
Fast Luck

Other parts of east Ukraine also seem quite Russian

this map is supposed to be native Russian speakers

and with the 2012 election also, looks like this change in government was a western/Kiev Ukrainian and nationalist Ukrainian issue, being forced on east Ukraine and Crimea

do you think more regions besides Crimea will resist the new government?

XEPCOH voted communist!

quote:

Post Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:24 pm 
Fast Luck

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/ukraine-protests-israeli-ex-officer-leads-militant-group-094657071.html#mBhGCt3

quote:

Post Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:49 pm 
foonat

Obama said Monday that Russia's military moves in Crimea violated international law, adding that "no country has a right to send in troops to another country unprovoked."

Oh.

quote:
Originally posted by smurf_king

i rather be a pedophile than a homo

Post Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:53 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/ukraine-protests-israeli-ex-officer-leads-militant-group-094657071.html#mBhGCt3

Wow, what a fucking shock what we find at the root of social discord and violence.

Post Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:59 pm 
Jon;

quote:
quote:

Wow, what a fucking shock what we find at the root of social discord and violence.

look a tthis idiot lol
A former Israeli army officer is playing a leading role in the anti-government protests in Ukraine, PressTV has reported.

Laughing

Post Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:04 pm 
Fast Luck

quote:
quote:
quote:

look a tthis idiot lol
A former Israeli army officer is playing a leading role in the anti-government protests in Ukraine, PressTV has reported.

Laughing
Despite calls by Jewish leaders to remain neutral, young Jews have been on the front lines of protests against Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovich, the Jerusalem Post wrote last December.

Post Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:27 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
quote:
quote:

look a tthis idiot lol

Laughing

Yes, it was reported by one of the main media organs in the world not under complete Zionist control. Your point?

Post Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:29 pm 
-667-

quote:

yanuk is obviously corrupt as hell but so is the ukrainian opposition, people like tymoshenko are just as rich and have actually been convicted of corruption and gone to prison

obviously very nonpartisan convictions, what an astute observation

Post Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:03 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
Originally posted by -667-
quote:

yanuk is obviously corrupt as hell but so is the ukrainian opposition, people like tymoshenko are just as rich and have actually been convicted of corruption and gone to prison

am i wrong?

Post Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:04 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criminal_cases_against_Yulia_Tymoshenko_since_2010 oh nevermind, this squeaky clean girl scout is clearly the Hope of Ukraine

quote:

Post Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:06 pm 
-667-

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by -667-
quote:

am i wrong?

yes, you are fundamentally wrong and dishonest

Post Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:09 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

I don't think that's true. In fact, I think if anyone is dishonest here it is you, since you deliberately left out the part of my post where I said both the opposition and the Yanukovych government are quite bad and neither have the best interests of the people of Ukraine in mind, probably because it would be harder to depict me as a "partisan" if you had left the post as is.

quote:

Post Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:12 pm