Originally posted by Aerasal
quote:
Originally posted by Jon;
quote:
genetic diversity.

lmfao

You really are dumb, aren't you?

lol genetic diversity doesn't mean what you think it does ...

Post Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:53 pm 
Jon;

quote:
quote:
USA populaton 300 million, no medal
Laughing

Canada still has more hockey players than the US and the US medals in summer sports that Canada doesn't. I still knew you'd reply like this though, your stupidity is predictable.

because hockey's popular in canada retard? do you have any point at all?
there are several countries that could fill entire rosters filled with professional players ..sweden, usa, russia, finland... the competition is strong in hockey.. as opposed to basketball where no country other than usa could fill an entire roster of NBA players...

canada finished with more gold medals than usa (again), haha owned.

Post Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:54 pm 
Aerasal

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
genetic diversity.

lmfao

You really are dumb, aren't you?

lol genetic diversity doesn't mean what you think it does ...

yes, it does

quote:
quote:
quote:
USA populaton 300 million, no medal
Laughing

Canada still has more hockey players than the US and the US medals in summer sports that Canada doesn't. I still knew you'd reply like this though, your stupidity is predictable.

you're literally too dumb to even argue with. if you don't understand my point, reread everything again.

Post Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:14 pm 
Jon;

i don't know if i could reread that brilliance about "genetic diversity" and "canada has more hockey players than usa" , my mind is still recovering from being blown

Post Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:25 pm 
Aerasal

quote:
i don't know if i could reread that brilliance about "genetic diversity" and "canada has more hockey players than usa" , my mind is still recovering from being blown

literally too dumb to follow. my point was simply responding to you btw and it's easy to see why certain countries excel at different sports.

Post Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:11 pm 
Jon;

is this your way of crying and coming up with excuses?
you're rambling incoherently with no relevant points. you literally said Canada is more successful at hockey because of "genetic diversity".. this is fucking comical. i don't even think you're trolling - you might be the new goldhp.

Post Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:37 pm 
Aerasal

quote:
you're rambling incoherently with no relevant points. you literally said Canada is more successful at hockey because of "genetic diversity".. this is fucking comical. i don't even think you're trolling - you might be the new goldhp.

I'm not coming up with excuses (for Sweden???) but rather putting your ignorant rambling into perspective. And I did not simply say canada is more successful at hockey because of genetic diversity. I cited that as a reason among others for their success. it's not that outrageous of a concept and anyone with a lick of common sense would reach the same conclusion. hockey countries like finland and sweden (while maybe less so in reason years) are far more homogenous nations than the US and canada, even when it comes to the white population. if you don't see why that may give an edge to a certain nation in producing rare, world class athletes, then you're probably the same person that didn't have a complete grasp of the food chain taught in elementary school.

Post Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:29 pm 
Jon;

quote:
quote:

I'm not coming up with excuses (for Sweden???) but rather putting your ignorant rambling into perspective. And I did not simply say canada is more successful at hockey because of genetic diversity. I cited that as a reason among others for their success. it's not that outrageous of a concept and anyone with a lick of common sense would reach the same conclusion. hockey countries like finland and sweden (while maybe less so in reason years) are far more homogenous nations than the US and canada, even when it comes to the white population. if you don't see why that may give an edge to a certain nation in producing rare, world class athletes, then you're probably the same person that didn't have a complete grasp of the food chain taught in elementary school.

haha

so what gene is it exactly that creates good hockey players, and how does that super hockey gene canada apparently has differ from finland, sweden ?

there isn't even facts for what you're claiming, you say sweden and finland have a more homogenous society which makes them poorer at hockey than canada and usa... meanwhile the IIHF has Sweden ranked #1 in the world and Finland #2 in the world... i know those rankings don't hold a lot of weight but these nations are not significantly behind Canada and are superior to the USA ...

Post Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:44 pm 
Aerasal

quote:
quote:
quote:

haha

so what gene is it exactly that creates good hockey players, and how does that super hockey gene canada apparently has differ from finland, sweden ?

there isn't even facts for what you're claiming, you say sweden and finland have a more homogenous society which makes them poorer at hockey than canada and usa... meanwhile the IIHF has Sweden ranked #1 in the world and Finland #2 in the world... i know those rankings don't hold a lot of weight but these nations are not significantly behind Canada and are superior to the USA ...

My point was clearly not that Finland and Sweden etc are necessarily worse than NA in hockey. Wow.

My point when I listed some statistics was simply perspective . I don't even know why I bother responding to you.

Post Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:11 pm 
Jon;

thanks for your irrelevant "perspective" on nothing. truly some great and important points you've made here.

Post Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:31 pm 
Aerasal

quote:
thanks for your irrelevant "perspective" on nothing. truly some great and important points you've made here.

interesting (not really) why you think statistical and logical reasons that might make canada very good at hockey, rather than blind patriotism, are deemed "irrelevant" to you.

here I shortened some earlier posts:

quote:

anyway, some statistics. Sweden, hockey #2 sport, population 9.5 million. Canada, hockey #1 sport , population 34 million and far more genetic diversity. I understand if it takes you a while to understand the relevance of these statistics.

quote:
USA populaton 300 million #not listed , no medal
Laughing

quote:

Canada still has more hockey players than the US

and then you say

quote:

do you see why it's useless to argue with a retard (you)?

Post Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:37 pm 
Jon;

quote:

interesting (not really) why you think statistical and logical reasons that might make canada very good at hockey, rather than blind patriotism, are deemed "irrelevant" to you.

WHY THE FUCK IS THIS RELEVANT AT ALL? "WHY" CANADA'S IS GOOD AT HOCKEY? WHO CARES. Everyone plays hockey here, it's a popular sport here, we've been playing it for a very long time. THAT's really the basic reason for success when you get down to it .
You want to now I guess downplay Canada's success at hockey by claiming we have some weird genetic superiority that cannot be overcome by other nations, blatantly false of course.

quote:

here I shortened some earlier posts:

quote:

anyway, some statistics. Sweden, hockey #2 sport, population 9.5 million. Canada, hockey #1 sport , population 34 million and far more genetic diversity. I understand if it takes you a while to understand the relevance of these statistics.

quote:
USA populaton 300 million #not listed , no medal
Laughing

quote:

Canada still has more hockey players than the US

and then you say

quote:

do you see why it's useless to argue with a retard (you)?

Wow enlightening stuff here. You decide write out these irrelevant "facts", (what is Hockey #2/Hockey #1 suppose to mean?)
"Duuur Look at Sweden only 9.5 million people, Canada's population SO MUCH LARGER, SO MUCH DIVERSITY!!" That's literally you trying to downplay Canada's gold medal win ...

I just really ignore you stupid trash and make a joke about America having a much larger population and not winning a medal at all.
You're offended by this and have to point out - CANADA HAS MORE PLAYERS THOUGH.
Which if true (I'm not sure where you got these "facts") just goes back to what I initially said about hockey's extreme popularity being the catalyst for success here.

Are we done here yet goldhp? holy shit.

Post Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:00 pm 
Aerasal

quote:

WHY THE FUCK IS THIS RELEVANT AT ALL? "WHY" CANADA'S IS GOOD AT HOCKEY? WHO CARES. Everyone plays hockey here, it's a popular sport here, we've been playing it for a very long time. THAT's really the basic reason for success when you get down to it .
You want to now I guess downplay Canada's success at hockey by claiming we have some weird genetic superiority that cannot be overcome by other nations, blatantly false of course.

it was perspective on your arrogance. how that is not perfectly clear I do not know. if I'm downplaying the canadian gold medal win then I'm doing the same thing with the american basekball team that dominates as well.

with regard to the rest of what you wrote... just whatever. I'm done replying to you, but I will say one thing about "genetic diversity" since the concept continues to escape you. Take both the canadian and american teams. don't you think each player likely has ancestors from from different parts of europe? think on that a while and how it might be advantageous in finding rare players. hint: it's not a super gene you retard.

Post Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:26 pm 
Jon;

quote:

it was perspective on your arrogance. how that is not perfectly clear I do not know. if I'm downplaying the canadian gold medal win then I'm doing the same thing with the american basekball team that dominates as well.

Nothing is "perfectly clear" on anything you're saying, you've been a rambling baboon in this entire thread. Now you're talking about my arrogance, what the fuck? I guess you're talking about me talking about the actual reality of Canada dominating the last two opponents? They looked utterly dominant in the last two games, that's not arrogance just stating what I've watched.

quote:

with regard to the rest of what you wrote... just whatever. I'm done replying to you, but I will say one thing about "genetic diversity" since the concept continues to escape you. Take both the canadian and american teams. don't you think each player likely has ancestors from from different parts of europe? think on that a while and how it might be advantageous in finding rare players. hint: it's not a super gene you retard.

Explain how this is relevant maybe lol. Because it has nothing to do with Canada's skill level in hockey. Yea you literally believe genes from the forefathers of Europeans has created super hockey genes for Canadians, yet somehow inexplicably that gene has eluded the Americans.
Lol @ "rare players".. come up with some examples of these players you're talking about and how specifically their genes play a role in their superiority please.... We know there's no "rare players" in European countries, those "homogenous nations" that aren't adequately diverse enough to breed such beings.
roflroflrofl Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Post Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:41 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
Originally posted by hassan-i-sabbah
quote:
you're seriously trying hard to downplay what a retard you are by overusing the word retard in a classic projection method. well done you rash face clown.

A normal person wouldn't say that in real life because it's ridiculous and insulting. Yet here you are spouting the most hateful garbage that your demons can muster out of your darkened soul. All because of the internet.

Post Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:58 am 
Fast Luck

quote:
you literally said vegetarians are the predominant consumers of vegetables. only took a week for to realize what a retard you were. you tried to seriously downplay it then you posted references from some beef website about how the majority of land is unsuitable for crop growth and slaughtering cows was the most efficient way to feed people. totally embarrassing.
This was so epic
hassan-i-asher: majorin in takin pictures
dreamin bout wayne from catalina wine mixers
listen little friend stay outta the deep end
cuz you're less street than vampire weekend

Post Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:23 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

its cool how he'll still flail around wildly and try to justify the "vegetarians are the predominant consumers of vegetables" comment instead of just admitting it was a stupid thing to say

quote:
Originally posted by turtleman
A normal person wouldn't say that in real life because it's ridiculous and insulting. Yet here you are spouting the most hateful garbage that your demons can muster out of your darkened soul. All because of the internet.

Post Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:25 am 
Fast Luck

quote:

One could even say Canadians are born into it, moulded by it...

Post Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:29 am 
Fast Luck

quote:
its cool how he'll still flail around wildly and try to justify the "vegetarians are the predominant consumers of vegetables" comment instead of just admitting it was a stupid thing to say
You still can't want to admit it apparently... lol

Post Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:30 am 
Fast Luck

quote:

quote:

Explain how this is relevant maybe lol. Because it has nothing to do with Canada's skill level in hockey. Yea you literally believe genes from the forefathers of Europeans has created super hockey genes for Canadians, yet somehow inexplicably that gene has eluded the Americans.

Post Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:33 am 
Jon;

aerasal clearly just arguing for arguments sake and doesn't know when to shut the fuck up when he's owned. he literally thinks because north americans have ancestry from europe it creates these "rare players", and i don't know gives them an advantage in hockey?
this is comical.

Post Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:54 pm 
Jon;

Post Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:18 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:

This is really interesting, and I read all of it.

Post Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:43 pm 
Jon;

quote:
quote:

Post Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:43 pm 
foonat

quote:
quote:
quote:

i rather be a pedophile than a homo

Post Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:01 pm 
Fast Luck

dat defense!

quote:
Originally posted by Fast Luck

Post Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:12 pm 
Aerasal

jon, now that the olympics are over, are you going to stop visiting r/hockey and posting their stuff here?

Post Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:20 pm 
Jon;

The Ukrainian ambassador to Canada says Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau should apologize for a joke suggesting that Russia may intervene in Ukraine after failing to medal in hockey at the Sochi Olympics.

Post Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:42 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
The Ukrainian ambassador to Canada says Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau should apologize for a joke suggesting that Russia may intervene in Ukraine after failing to medal in hockey at the Sochi Olympics.

he should apologize, russia is strong, and brave, and noble, canada is yet another in a long line of judaified financial dictatorships more concerned with sanctioning unnatural sexuality than allowing its people to live with dignity

Post Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:53 pm 
Jon;

i thought it was Russia that was concerned about sanctioning unnatural sexuality
i thought it was Russia brutalizing feminist group Pussy Riot for speaking their opinion on Putin

Post Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:58 pm