FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> General Discussion

FAKE SNOW being reported all over the US.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Bobbo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6MOnehCOUw

Post Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:52 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
Originally posted by smurf_king
Smile

im not sure if this comment is sarcasm or wtf (but lol indeed):

breezebro 1 day ago
"Notice how none of the bushes are moving; no footprints in the snow? It's cause this was made on a NASA studio set. I think I see a face in the fake snow."

with +19 thumbs up

thats the same kind of logic every conspiracy theory person uses
A normal person wouldn't say that in real life because it's ridiculous and insulting. Yet here you are spouting the most hateful garbage that your demons can muster out of your darkened soul. All because of the internet.

Post Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:53 am 
Fast Luck

quote:
Originally posted by Fast Luck

Post Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:26 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
quote:

A normal person wouldn't say that in real life because it's ridiculous and insulting. Yet here you are spouting the most hateful garbage that your demons can muster out of your darkened soul. All because of the internet.

Post Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:35 am 
audre lorde

quote:
Originally posted by hassan-i-sabbah
quote:
quote:

Post Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:46 am 
GaNzTheLegend

The chemtrails are part of the depopulation agenda.

Post Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:23 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
Originally posted by GaNzTheLegend
The chemtrails are part of the depopulation agenda.

Post Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:29 pm 
Jon;

If there was some kind of conspiracy agenda to depopulate the world, it should involve ending severe wealth inequality. It should also involve better and more widely available education.
In general when a person is more educated and has more wealth that person will not have as many children.
This indiscriminate poisoning via chemtrails all over the world doesn't even make fucking sense, it's the stupidest conspiracy probably of all time, which is saying a lot. It's fucking frightening how many nutjobs are out there believing this kind of shit.

Post Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:36 pm 
GaNzTheLegend

quote:
Originally posted by Jon;
If there was some kind of conspiracy agenda to depopulate the world, it should involve ending severe wealth inequality. It should also involve better and more widely available education.
In general when a person is more educated and has more wealth that person will not have as many children.
This indiscriminate poisoning via chemtrails all over the world doesn't even make fucking sense, it's the stupidest conspiracy probably of all time, which is saying a lot. It's fucking frightening how many nutjobs are out there believing this kind of shit.

So you tell me, why are they spraying barium salts and aluminum dioxides in the air in huge quantities in only NATO aligned countries?

Easiest way to kill all the fish in the sea, is poison the water.

Post Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:40 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
If there was some kind of conspiracy agenda to depopulate the world, it should involve ending severe wealth inequality

why should it involve that. isnt it easier to kill everyone if most of them are incredibly poor

Post Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:54 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:

Post Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:56 pm 
smurf_king

quote:

well
the goal of chemtrails, (Conspiranoids say) is to cause sickness, to bring demand for pharmaceuticals products, drugs. not a campaign to depopulate the world.

as far as i know.

not that i give a fuck if were being sprayed or not, i eat healthy and stay away from junk food, havent caught a cold in at least 5 years, i fuking own.

Post Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:27 pm 
Fast Luck

quote:
hassan-i-asher: majorin in takin pictures
dreamin bout wayne from catalina wine mixers
listen little friend stay outta the deep end
cuz you're less street than vampire weekend

Post Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:37 pm 
Aerasal

that picture is false. the greys and reptilians are the same entity that serve the same master (satan).

Post Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:08 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
Originally posted by Aerasal
that picture is false. the greys and reptilians are the same entity that serve the same master (satan).

Satan is represented in the comic via the two gentlemen between the grey and the fat American guy.

Post Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:19 pm 
GaNzTheLegend

quote:
Originally posted by smurf_king

well
the goal of chemtrails, (Conspiranoids say) is to cause sickness, to bring demand for pharmaceuticals products, drugs. not a campaign to depopulate the world.

as far as i know.

not that i give a fuck if were being sprayed or not, i eat healthy and stay away from junk food, havent caught a cold in at least 5 years, i fuking own.

Its a soft kill weapon, which will kill the elderly and sick and make the healthy sick and die prematurely which will make huge money for big pharma which all the elite control while at the same time reducing the world population.

I too never get sick and eat healthy. Vegan, No GMOS, no vaccines, mostly organic, drink spring water (w/o fluroide), but nothing you can really do about the chemtrails.

Post Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:28 pm 
GaNzTheLegend

quote:
Originally posted by Aerasal

According to David Icke the so called guru on reptilians, the greys are the minions of reptilians.

Post Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:29 pm 
Jon;

quote:

So you tell me, why are they spraying barium salts and aluminum dioxides in the air in huge quantities in only NATO aligned countries?

they aren't

Post Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:35 pm 
Jon;

quote:

Its a soft kill weapon, which will kill the elderly and sick and make the healthy sick and die prematurely which will make huge money for big pharma which all the elite control while at the same time reducing the world population.

seems like a lot of effort and money into killing old/sick people that are going to die soon anyways...
oh and life expectancy is at an all time high in human history, so doesn't seem like premature death is a significant thing that's happening ...

Post Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:38 pm 
Jon;

quote:
quote:
If there was some kind of conspiracy agenda to depopulate the world, it should involve ending severe wealth inequality

why should it involve that. isnt it easier to kill everyone if most of them are incredibly poor

the rich elite make their fortunes off the backs of the poor, so no. literally they'd be killing the hands that feed.

a workable plan of depopulation would consist of better wealth distribution and education. particularly in the third world people are having children because they need more help in their daily lives.
http://www.businessinsider.com/countries-worst-child-labor-risks-2012-1?op=1

Post Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:46 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:

the rich elite make their fortunes off the backs of the poor, so no. literally they'd be killing the hands that feed.

a workable plan of depopulation would consist of better wealth distribution and education.

Ah, I see you've put a lot of thought into the practicalities of this insane conspiracy theory.

Last edited by hassan-i-sabbah on Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:54 pm 
GaNzTheLegend

quote:
quote:

seems like a lot of effort and money into killing old/sick people that are going to die soon anyways...
oh and life expectancy is at an all time high in human history, so doesn't seem like premature death is a significant thing that's happening ...

Life may be slightly longer, but look at the cancer rates up 3000% in the last 20 years, same with autism, and pretty much every other disease.

Post Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:57 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
Life may be slightly longer, but look at the cancer rates up 3000% in the last 20 years, same with autism, and pretty much every other disease.

Aspartame causes autism.

Post Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:59 pm 
GaNzTheLegend

quote:
quote:

Aspartame causes autism.

I think its the vaccines. In ammish population the autism rate is like 1 in 2000. But aspartame is some seriously toxic stuff, that causes all kinds of diseases and causes brain damage.

Post Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:06 pm 
Jon;

quote:
quote:
quote:

it makes sense that cancer would rise with life expectancy because it's age related. over a billion people in the world still smoke cigarettes, that doesn't help either.

Post Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:34 pm 
Jon;

quote:
quote:
quote:

Aspartame causes autism.

I think its the vaccines. In ammish population the autism rate is like 1 in 2000. But aspartame is some seriously toxic stuff, that causes all kinds of diseases and causes brain damage.

that anti-vaccine movement is dangerous and children have died stupidly because of parents refusing vaccination.

Post Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:39 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
that anti-vaccine movement is dangerous and children have died stupidly because of parents refusing vaccination.

Thank you for the affordable and necessary vaccinations, benevolent merchant.

Post Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:58 pm 
smurf_king

so its normal cancer increase cuz we have longer life expectancy ? wtf jon
drugs kill, lay off the meth.

cancer increasing is cuz of what we eat. plain and simple.

and the amount of junk food we are exposed to, its ridiculously astonishing

thats what has increased last 20 years...

the amount of junk food that its available at the supermarkets has increased 10000000000000000000000000000%

any processed food = junk food

and pasteurized drink = junk.

only healthy foods are those that are raw. and even those you have to be careful to choose organic or grow your own food Razz

Post Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:06 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
quote:
quote:

Aspartame causes autism.

Vaccines, aspartame, and high frutcose corn syrup all cause autism. If you drink flouridated water you're fucking retarded (probably because of the water you drink)

Post Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:19 pm 
woofy

quote:

According to David Icke...

lol

Post Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:24 am