Goto page 1, 2  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
GenOciDe-

Blackfish

https://freevideo.me/movies/2490060-blackfish-2013.html

Post Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:44 pm 
turtleman@can

http://www.break.com/video/killer-whale-imitates-motor-boat-2163996

wild killer whale swims up to a motor boat and imitates the sound of the motor then turns sideways and looks at the passenger

Post Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:01 pm 
GenOciDe-

Wow that was a hard documentary to watch

Post Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:48 pm 
SoCzNedoK

i've been meaning to watch this its on netflix

Post Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:01 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address  Reply with quote  
GreenHorn

Seen it few weeks ago. It's pretty sad conditions for these majestic creatures.
More trainers will die if they continue to interact in the same way.

Post Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:17 pm 
GenOciDe-

quote:
Originally posted by GreenHorn
Seen it few weeks ago. It's pretty sad conditions for these majestic creatures.
More trainers will die if they continue to interact in the same way.

Yes, I was amazed to see that seaworld is still flourishing and operating as normal after watching this. It's barbaric and cruel what they are doing to these animals. Very sad.

Also seaworld skewing the facts for all these incidents and covering the truth is appalling

Last edited by GenOciDe- on Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Post Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:47 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

its pretty awful but if you're actually surprised that sea world does that shit and gets away with it...i dunno

quote:
Originally posted by turtleman
A normal person wouldn't say that in real life because it's ridiculous and insulting. Yet here you are spouting the most hateful garbage that your demons can muster out of your darkened soul. All because of the internet.

Post Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:50 am 
-667-

wow that was hard to watch, could barely finish that plate of bacon because I'm a disney product

Post Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:42 pm 
~Dakine..HeX

watched this one on netflix, obviously torturing animals is wrong in every case, but what really touched me is how super-intelligent these animals are and the depth of emotional connections made with the human trainers.

i cried at the part when the whaler guy was talking about kidnapping the wild baby orcas

Post Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:20 pm 
GenOciDe-

quote:
Originally posted by ~Dakine..HeX
watched this one on netflix, obviously torturing animals is wrong in every case, but what really touched me is how super-intelligent these animals are and the depth of emotional connections made with the human trainers.

i cried at the part when the whaler guy was talking about kidnapping the wild baby orcas

Hey man you're not allowed to feel bad after watching this documentary because you're not a vegetarian and still eat bacon, duh

Post Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:32 pm 
-667-

quote:
Originally posted by GenOciDe-

Hey man you're not allowed to feel bad after watching this documentary because you're not a vegetarian and still eat bacon, duh

the reason why this thread is about a fucking glorified fish as opposed to a pig is because you can sit on your fucking throne and say how unnecessary the cruelty that this document displays is. oh boo hoo sea world I am appauled

as long as you don't have to give up anything

Post Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:49 pm 
GenOciDe-

quote:
Originally posted by -667-
quote:

the reason why this thread is about a fucking glorified fish as opposed to a pig is because you can sit on your fucking throne and say how unnecessary the cruelty that this document displays is. oh boo hoo sea world I am appauled

as long as you don't have to give up anything

LOL Yes because I am completely for the killing of all animals. So for me to watch a documentary and feel upset about what's going on is completely hypocritical of me. And for me to say it's hard to watch is ridiculous!! Man, am I a bad person

Last edited by GenOciDe- on Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:54 pm 
-667-

LOL!!!!!!!

Post Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:56 pm 
GenOciDe-

quote:
LOL!!!!!!!

Tell us all why this documentary didn't affect you at all, oh super human 667, who can shit on anyone who feels upset after watching a video about cruelty towards animals

Post Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:58 pm 
-667-

quote:

LOL Yes because I am completely for the killing of all animals. So for me to watch a documentary and feel upset about what's going on is completely hypocritical of me. And for me to say it's hard to watch is ridiculous!! Man, am I a bad person

obviously you are to some extent as you post here, sobbing in the middle of your disney weltschmerz while most likely actively participating in it and not giving a fuck about that

it is really ridiculous, what's even more ridiculous is that you're such a stupid inbred mouthbreathing retard fuck that you're not even grasping how ridiculous it is

LOL yes!!!!!

Post Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:59 pm 
GenOciDe-

quote:
quote:

obviously you are to some extent as you post here, sobbing in the middle of your disney weltschmerz while most likely actively participating in it and not giving a fuck about that

it is really ridiculous, what's even more ridiculous is that you're such a stupid inbred mouthbreathing retard fuck that you're not even grasping how ridiculous it is

LOL yes!!!!!

Yes, I am actively participating in it and not giving a fuck about it. Thanks for your words of wisdom, mighty 667

Post Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:01 pm 
GenOciDe-

Fuck everyone who watched this and felt bad who isn't a vegan, you hypocritical fucking mouthbreathing scumbags

Last edited by GenOciDe- on Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:01 pm 
-667-

quote:
quote:
LOL!!!!!!!

Tell us all why this documentary didn't affect you at all, oh super human 667, who can shit on anyone who feels upset after watching a video about cruelty towards animals

It probably didn't affect me because I didn't watch it because I don't really give a fuck about your hypocrisy or the shit documents you have to watch to understand simple things most people knew when they turned fucking 15 years old

holy shit, keeping intelligent animals in captivity makes sad pandas out of all of us?!! Wow let me confirm that on youtube!

do you get off seeing those things?
http://www.rollingstone.com/feature/belly-beast-meat-factory-farms-animal-activists here's one more

Post Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:02 pm 
-667-

posts this:
" It's barbaric and cruel what they are doing to these animals. Very sad.

Also seaworld skewing the facts for all these incidents and covering the truth is appalling"

then cries after someone calls him out for his hypocrisy and holy judgment

what a fucking nancy bitch you are, cry more Laughing

Post Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:03 pm 
GenOciDe-

quote:
quote:
quote:
LOL!!!!!!!

It probably didn't affect me because I didn't watch it because I don't really give a fuck about your hypocrisy or the shit documents you have to watch to understand simple things most people knew when they turned fucking 15 years old

holy shit, keeping intelligent animals in captivity makes sad pandas out of all of us?!! Wow let me confirm that on youtube!

do you get off seeing those things?
http://www.rollingstone.com/feature/belly-beast-meat-factory-farms-animal-activists here's one more

hurrrrr I grew up taking care of cattle and farm animals my entire life, but since I'm not outside right now picketing a meat processing plant that means I'm a huge hypocrite and unable to feel sympathy about cruelty to animals. fucking hurrrrrrrrr

Post Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:04 pm 
-667-

quote:

hurrrrr I grew up taking care of cattle and farm animals my entire life, but since I'm not outside right now picketing a meat processing plant that means I'm a huge hypocrite and unable to feel sympathy about cruelty to animals. fucking hurrrrrrrrr

seaworld makes me cry, all those cute animals for no reason waaah waaahhhhh I'm an adult fucking hypocrite baby

Post Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:05 pm 
GenOciDe-

quote:
It probably didn't affect me because I didn't watch it because I don't really give a fuck about your hypocrisy or the shit documents

oh ok, keep preaching

Post Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:08 pm 
-667-

quote:
quote:
It probably didn't affect me because I didn't watch it because I don't really give a fuck about your hypocrisy or the shit documents

oh ok, keep preaching

i will, though I understand I'll risk making you cry over trivial things because you're a little bitch that likes crying. a lot.

wahhh wahhhh

Post Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:09 pm 
GenOciDe-

You are right about me I'm a total hypocrite because I spent my life killing and torturing and eating animals. For me to feel bad about a glorified fish is ridiculous LOL!!!!!!

Post Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:10 pm 
GenOciDe-

quote:
wahhh wahhhh

Jon;

667 is reaching worthlessness levels never seen since ghostnuke

GenOciDe-

667 is the truth. Coming in here and shitting on everyone for expressing disgust about this film is righteous as fuck. Fuck you, meat eating animal torturers

Post Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:11 pm 
-667-

quote:
667 is the truth. Coming in here and shitting on everyone for expressing disgust about this film is righteous as fuck. Fuck you, meat eating animal torturers

wahhhhhh wahhhhhhhh I can't take it when someone challenges my disney angst

Post Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:15 pm 
Jon;

i don't even know what he's trying to say.. does he even have a point? he has nothing to say but keeps typing stuff anyways.

Post Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:35 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

he has a point. whales are sort of exceptional in how intelligent they are but pigs are like, smarter than dogs, which is pretty smart, and are tortured to an absurd degree in industrial farming. but 99% of the people who watch this movie and say they'll never go to sea world again because of the inhumane treatment will probably keep eating pork (including me lol)

quote:
Originally posted by turtleman
A normal person wouldn't say that in real life because it's ridiculous and insulting. Yet here you are spouting the most hateful garbage that your demons can muster out of your darkened soul. All because of the internet.

Post Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:35 pm