Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> Moderated General Discussion

BITCOIN Thread $$$$
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
Originally posted by Fast Luck
april, bitcoin plunges 50%
http://arstechnica.com/business/2013/04/bitcoin-crashes-losing-nearly-half-of-its-value-in-six-hours/

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1c2n5z/hold_spartans/
HOLD SPARTANS! (i.imgur.com)
submitted 7 months ago by Blood4TheBloodGod

[–]Psilodelic 41 points 7 months ago*
It's strange how comforting this meme is.
permalinksave
[–]orkydork 1 point 7 months ago
Very strange, but I agree with you, it's like I'm part of a big fraternity that is intent on kicking corrupt banker ass (to extend this metaphor, the Persians are obviously corrupt bankers, and our bitcoin brotherhood may "die" in attempting to stand for this ideal).
permalinksaveparent
[–]jamie_byron_dean 20 points 7 months ago*
You shouldn't feel comforted. The analogy is bad. Leonidas and his men held the pass facing certain death so the rest of the army could flee in safety. Being a Spartan and holding is like sacrificing all of your gains to give smaller buyers a chance to sell what they can and escape, leaving you to die.

bitcoin drops 20% in 3 hours after online drug trade website silk road is shut down in october
http://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2013/10/amid-silk-road-uncertainty-bitcoin-value-drops-over-20-in-3-hours/

in november, two days ago, bitcoin crashes 25% in a single day for no particular reason, dropping frmo $400 to $300
http://www.businessinsider.com/bitcoin-crashes-nearly-25-2013-11

Hm, sounds a little volatile, but no more volatile than, say, the US dollar.
A normal person wouldn't say that in real life because it's ridiculous and insulting. Yet here you are spouting the most hateful garbage that your demons can muster out of your darkened soul. All because of the internet.

Post Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:00 pm 
smurf_king

hassan, ur so pumped up try getting a walk get some blood flowing onto your brain.

he's not saying wrong or right, he's saying just what he's saying.. that you will keep us up to date.

Post Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:00 pm 
Fast Luck

I need to get a bigger virtual wallet for all my bitcoins.

quote:
hassan-i-asher: majorin in takin pictures
dreamin bout wayne from catalina wine mixers
listen little friend stay outta the deep end
cuz you're less street than vampire weekend

Post Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:02 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

its pretty funny that the only person on this forum who's admitted to being a pedophile (tman is also one but not admitted) is also really into a crypto-currency commonly used to buy highly illegal stuff online

quote:
Originally posted by turtleman
A normal person wouldn't say that in real life because it's ridiculous and insulting. Yet here you are spouting the most hateful garbage that your demons can muster out of your darkened soul. All because of the internet.

Post Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:02 pm 
smurf_king

quote:
I need to get a bigger virtual wallet for all my bitcoins.

oh thats another good thing about bitcoins

you can have, literally, as many hashes you want. 10? 10 thousand? 10 million? on the same wallet..no problem...

anonymity always. and it also makes up for good managing, have a hash for expenses other for payments, other for receiving payments,

lots of pros, makes up for good security, give new hash to someone you not sure you trust etc...

Post Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:05 pm 
SarX

quote:
Originally posted by hassan-i-sabbah
quote:
Originally posted by SarX
lol. Well since you're the owner of 50$ worth of bitcoin I'm sure you'll keep us all up to date on how much it increases or decreases over the next week right?

are you saying that i'm wrong, and that bitcoin is not volatile relative to other currencies, such as the US dollar?

No, it is volatile. But the stock market is known for its volatile nature and real Stock market experts are those who can still earn from it. Stock market trading offers great returns but traders should be or should become capable enough to grab those opportunities. Bitcoin is no different

Post Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:05 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
No, it is volatile. But the stock market is known for its volatile nature and real Stock market experts are those who can still earn from it. Stock market trading offers great returns but traders should be or should become capable enough to grab those opportunities. Bitcoin is no different

spend 5 seconds thinking about what "stock market experts" have that you dont that might allow them to play the stock market better

Post Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:06 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

Update: My Bitcoins are now worth $2,000. Going to invest these into more Bitcoins. Just have to have them converted into real money via a shady Chinese bank, should be ready in about six weeks, which owns, because my Bitcoins will be worth way more by then.

quote:

Post Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:10 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

the fbi confiscated so many bitcoins from silk road that selling even a fraction of them would completely crash the market instantly lol

quote:

Post Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:11 pm 
smurf_king

ok, the discussion is cooling off

go get that walk hassan, your brain will thank you for it

some natural dopamine and endorphines will level you up

Post Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:20 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
Originally posted by smurf_king
ok, the discussion is cooling off

go get that walk hassan, your brain will thank you for it

some natural dopamine and endorphines will level you up

Don't be jealous of my Bitcoin fortune.

Post Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:20 pm 
smurf_king

i wish you all the success you as any person deserves

Post Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:22 pm 
SarX

quote:
quote:

spend 5 seconds thinking about what "stock market experts" have that you dont that might allow them to play the stock market better

I'll reprhase (average marketeers)
I would hope to expect anyone (even average people) who make investments into a given market do so by informed decision. Whether that market be precious metals, the stock market or even bitcoin.

Post Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:23 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
I would hope to expect anyone (even average people) who make investments into a given market do so by informed decision. Whether that market be precious metals, the stock market or even bitcoin.

you're a fucking retard who buys into blatant propaganda about how the stock market works. good luck competing with giant banks and financial institutions in the market bro

Post Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:25 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

"precious metals" lmao, god save this fallen country

quote:

Post Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:29 pm 
foonat

threads started by smurf king are always enlightening

quote:

i rather be a pedophile than a homo

Post Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:39 pm 
SarX

quote:
quote:

you're a fucking retard who buys into blatant propaganda about how the stock market works. good luck competing with giant banks and financial institutions in the market bro

Once again you're an anonymous internet expert who vomits rages when people don't buy into his opinion. Tell me again, what exactly qualifies you as an expert?

Post Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:48 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
quote:
quote:

Once again you're an anonymous internet expert who vomits rages when people don't buy into his opinion. Tell me again, what exactly qualifies you as an expert?

why do you assume everyone who tells you something on the internet is claiming to be an expert? if you think these "economics experts" are so smart then go ahead and dump your life savings into bitcoin dude, i'm just a person with a functioning brain

Post Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:49 pm 
foonat

i would like to reiterate that SarX thinks that the probability of the US dollar collapsing and being replaced by bitcoins as the world's primary currency is higher than the opposite scenario

quote:

Post Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:57 pm 
GenOciDe-

You'd be stupid not to invest everything into bitcoins right now. As smurf_king said, your virtual wallet can hold unlimited bitcoins!!!

I just invested my lifesaving into Bitcoin... Now time to sit back and become rich

Last edited by GenOciDe- on Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:58 pm 
Fast Luck

you ever play zelda and its like hey your wallet can only hold 200 rupees, at first at least. and youre like fuck this shit. and then later you get the Big Wallet. and then later you can probably get like the Infinity Wallet or something? with bitcoin you get to jump straight to the infinity wallet without all the hassle.

quote:

Last edited by Fast Luck on Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:59 pm 
foonat

quote:
Originally posted by GenOciDe-
You'd be stupid not to invest everything into bitcoins right now. As smurf_king said, your virtual wallet can hold unlimited bitcoins!!!
Very true. I just got off the phone with my Bitcoin broker. I have turned all of my assets into Bitcoins.

Post Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:59 pm 
foonat

quote:
you ever play zelda and its like hey your wallet can only hold 200 rupees, at first at least. and youre like fuck this shit. and then later you get the Big Wallet. and then later you can probably get like the Infinity Wallet or something? with bitcoin you get to jump straight to the infinity wallet without all the hassle.
I know. Fucking Obama wants to limit how many rupees/bitcoins I can have, but I say fuck him.

Post Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:00 pm 
smurf_king

quote:

I just invested my lifesaving into Bitcoin... Now time to sit back and become rich

nope, i didn't say that and that's actually wrong.

for start, there isn't unlimited bitcoins. there's a limit.

i said you can have hashes (kind of wallets inside your wallet) for administrating purposes.

Post Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:02 pm 
SarX

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

why do you assume everyone who tells you something on the internet is claiming to be an expert? if you think these "economics experts" are so smart then go ahead and dump your life savings into bitcoin dude, i'm just a person with a functioning brain

I suppose I inferred you were by you leaving such polarizing comments in response; "You do not know what you're talking about, and "You're fucking retarted" which would imply either you're more educated than me on the subject or you're a asshole with an opinion. I asked you to identify what educational merits made you more educated and you won't. Rather you're apt to give a bullshit answer that I shouldn't believe "economic experts on the internet" I clearly said I have never been interested in bitcoin and have never purchased any. I posted a quote and link to a website and said that almost all investment carries risk, even quoting a website that said it was volatile, and you had a meltdown.

Post Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:03 pm 
foonat

quote:
quote:

nope, i didn't say that and that's actually wrong.

for start, there isn't unlimited bitcoins. there's a limit.

i said you can have hashes (kind of wallets inside your wallet) for administrating purposes.
Oh, so it's like Pokemon then? Gotta catch 'em all?

Post Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:04 pm 
Fast Luck

I am planning to buy one (1) bitcoin. How do I print it so I can take it with me and spend it?

quote:

Post Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:04 pm 
foonat

quote:
I am planning to buy one (1) bitcoin. How do I print it so I can take it with me and spend it?
Take a picture of your online rupee purse, duh.

Post Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:05 pm 
-667-

No you can't catch them all. However, child pornography is his obsessive-compulsive gathering habit.

Post Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:05 pm 
-667-

quote:

You probably buy virtual food with it.

https://www.habbo.com/

Post Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:07 pm