FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> Links, reviews, previews, etc

OBama "Benghazi is a fake scandal"
Goto page 1, 2  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Paper_Boy

OBama "Benghazi is a fake scandal"

Over a year later we still dont know what happeneed. Strange if their is nothing to hide. Basically we could have stopped the attack but Obama or Hillary wouldnt give the order to protect Americans. < Smuggle arms to protect foreign citizens not Americans. Pathetic

http://thelead.blogs.cnn.com/2013/08/01/exclusive-dozens-of-cia-operatives-on-the-ground-during-benghazi-attack/

Post Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:12 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
Fast Luck

letting them die was just a small gesture of respect, regret, and apology to the people of the libyan country they destroyed. it doesn't bring qadaffi back but it was the right thing to do and i stand by Obama.

quote:
Originally posted by Fast Luck
hassan-i-asher: majorin in takin pictures
dreamin bout wayne from catalina wine mixers
listen little friend stay outta the deep end
cuz you're less street than vampire weekend

Post Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:13 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

qadaffi was an unironic hero, rip

quote:
Originally posted by turtleman
A normal person wouldn't say that in real life because it's ridiculous and insulting. Yet here you are spouting the most hateful garbage that your demons can muster out of your darkened soul. All because of the internet.

Post Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:20 am 
Paper_Boy

I can't tell whats more dangerous, LIBERALS or Terrorists ? Yeah let innocent people being attacked die, the best way to help your fellow countrymen is to stop the cycle of blood shed as we smuggle more weapons. You're trying to make a valid point with a very bad example. Clinton would be better off if she just said "My bad"

Post Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:20 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
Fast Luck

how were they innocent? they were guilty of overthrowing the libyan regime, the people there were CIA and support staff. a blood sacrifice was an unambiguously good thing

quote:

Post Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:30 am 
Jon;

i think a more important question is why paperboy still doesn't know how to use the forum's basic 'reply with quote' option..

Post Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:31 am 
Fast Luck

we stoked some protests and unrest that was being put down by authorities into a full-fledged civil war that unseated the ruler of the country and killed him along with 25,000 others and all people can do is qq that we suffered blowback in the form of 4 freakin deaths. lol, dont be little bitch babies, this is war!!!! if you cant handle the sight of a little bloodshed in the process of a literal freakin revolution then maybe you should go back to your fashion shows or bowling league or whatever it is that makes you feel more comfortable. can you imagine adolf hitler going "oh no, 4 nazis died when we invaded poland!!!" well thats you. youre hitler, in that scenario. castrated hitler. as the article you posted says these people were cia in deep, they were running dogs of imperialism, they were action flick villains. someone should set footage of the ambassador being dragegd down the street to some triumphant music or something

quote:

Post Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:42 am 
foonat

quote:
Originally posted by Paper_Boy
I can't tell whats more dangerous, LIBERALS or Terrorists ?

i rather be a pedophile than a homo

Post Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:06 pm 
Fast Luck

liberals, probably

quote:

Post Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:13 pm 
Fast Luck

http://tinyurl.com/kmnn6ll

quote:

Post Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:29 pm 
foonat

sick tat bro

quote:
Originally posted by smurf_king

i rather be a pedophile than a homo

Post Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:32 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
http://tinyurl.com/kmnn6ll

RIP to this proud patriot, died serving his country
A normal person wouldn't say that in real life because it's ridiculous and insulting. Yet here you are spouting the most hateful garbage that your demons can muster out of your darkened soul. All because of the internet.

Post Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:44 pm 
Mackman

Re: OBama "Benghazi is a fake scandal"

quote:
Over a year later we still dont know what happeneed. Strange if their is nothing to hide. Basically we could have stopped the attack but Obama or Hillary wouldnt give the order to protect Americans. < Smuggle arms to protect foreign citizens not Americans. Pathetic

http://thelead.blogs.cnn.com/2013/08/01/exclusive-dozens-of-cia-operatives-on-the-ground-during-benghazi-attack/

hopefully when you posted this, you didn't expect any other caliber of responses.

Post Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:19 pm 
Fast Luck

Excuse me? if anyone else has something to add to the discussion, do it. Right now Im making thoughtful intelligent posts basically to myself because everyone else seems to be sitting on the sidelines hands in lap keeping their thoughts to themselves.

quote:

Post Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:22 pm 
Mackman

Obama had a responsibility as commander in chief to protect those diplomats especially if he had warnings and knowledge that an attack was imminent. He willfully declined and allowed them to die. Your personal politics aside, he has that duty to act and he failed. They don't want a follow up inquiry because of it. Its impeachable, in my estimation.

Post Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:29 pm 
Fast Luck

why are people still crying about it like a year later, it's weird. when you decide to topple a country people sometimes die, and besides, the whole thing was CIA as fuck, read the article in the OP. who knows what those fucking spooks were up to, but it doesn't have much to do with obama and it's good when they get killed, we cna all agree on that

quote:

Post Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:36 pm 
Fast Luck

25,000 people in libya got killed in the west's supported civil war in libya and nobody cares, but 4 fucking spooks die in some bullshit and it's the end of the world. 4500 americans got killed in iraq, i didnt hear anyone clamoring for impeachment there. why did bush let them die? one thing that's true is the obama admin definitely tried to blame it on that video, probably more CIA spook bs

quote:

Post Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:42 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
Originally posted by Mackman
Obama had a responsibility as commander in chief to protect those diplomats especially if he had warnings and knowledge that an attack was imminent. He willfully declined and allowed them to die. Your personal politics aside, he has that duty to act and he failed. They don't want a follow up inquiry because of it. Its impeachable, in my estimation.

lol look at all these completely made up facts. post your gay agenda essay again you completely retarded pile of human trash

how does it feel to be really fucking stupid and know you'll always be that way? lolololol

Post Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:43 pm 
-667-

lol librul obongo allowed his muslim friends to kill ppls

yours,

mackman

PS. gays are brainwashing children with their agenda
PPS. Rediculas

Post Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:56 pm 
Mackman

Re: OBama "Benghazi is a fake scandal"

quote:
quote:

hopefully when you posted this, you didn't expect any other caliber of responses.

quoted for effect

Post Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:57 pm 
-667-

are you seriously crying that no one wants to write anything serious in response to your fox spins that are not even remotely near the truth?

rediculas

Post Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:59 pm 
Mackman

quote:
Originally posted by -667-

rediculas

Post Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:06 pm 
-667-

quote:
quote:

rediculas

Post Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:06 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

lets all sit down and respect mackman and paperboys political views everyone lol

quote:
Originally posted by turtleman

Post Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:26 pm 
-667-

quote:
Originally posted by hassan-i-sabbah
lets all sit down and respect mackman and paperboys political views everyone lol

really started wondering after reading this thread:

why did the marxist librul obongo want americans dead and why did he purposefully do just that

...shocked

Post Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:38 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
quote:

why did the marxist librul obongo want americans dead and why did he purposefully do just that

...shocked

It's really fucked up how Obama literally kills Americans all the time to make his fellow Muslims happy but liberals don't even care.

Post Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:39 pm 
Fast Luck

Ok, here's the libya rundown for mackman et al

1) libya has the highest standard of living in all of africa
2) as "arab spring" protests sweep the middle east, libya sees its share
3) qadaffi is putting down the unrest
4) the US and the west decides to interfere in the affairs of a sovereign nation, to pick a side in the fight
5) the US and west decide to support the racist radicals and violent militias with the purpose of putting a more business friendly regime in charge
6) the US/west bomb libyan government troop lines, machinery, etc
7) the US/west bomb a shitload of civilians
8) the US's involvement in the war becomes officially illegal by US law, as obama never gets congressional authorization
9) 25,000 libyans die, qadaffi is ousted, killed by the hooligans, his corpse raped and defiled as the militias begin ethnic cleansing of black africans
10) the CIA descends on libya in droves, working to shape the new country in our interests, to set up oil contracts, and to smuggle weapons and missiles to syrian jihadists
11) an outpost crawling with CIA is attacked by the militias we supported, 4 americans die as CIA exchanges fire with fighters
12) myopic right wing dumb shits hold obama personally responsiblefor not saving the dead CIA agents. i mean really, THIS is what y'all choose to get mad about? i wonder why: oh, it's because this is what republicans in congress decided to get outraged about because they don't care about any of 1-11 but thought this could make a good scandal

quote:

Post Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:59 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

reminder about mackman:

quote:
quote:
The love affair with Obama continues. People were up in arms when Bush first started the patriot act, I could only imagine the outcry had a republican still be in power.

I think its a huge over reach ripe for abuse. And it will happen.

I'm really surprised that you guys simply don't care about being snooped on like a criminal.

http://war2.warcraft.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=167116&highlight=patriot+act#167116

you are embarrassing

Post Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:29 pm 
stoned@chayliss

quote:
I can't tell whats more dangerous, LIBERALS or Terrorists ? Yeah let innocent people being attacked die, the best way to help your fellow countrymen is to stop the cycle of blood shed as we smuggle more weapons. You're trying to make a valid point with a very bad example. Clinton would be better off if she just said "My bad"

the current liberal rein are terrorists.

Post Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:40 am 
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
stoned@chayliss

quote:
quote:
quote:

...shocked

It's really fucked up how Obama literally kills Americans all the time to make his fellow Muslims happy but liberals don't even care.

obama reeks of the dark side.

have you seen the star wars legos shows. in one of them palpatine is having a holo conversation with yoda on one line and grevious on the other. he flips his hood on and off and his face/voice changes with the hood. he gets confused at one point which face he should have on. pretty funny.

Post Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:46 am 
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote