FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> General Discussion

trayvon martin was a thug (NSFW PICTURE)
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Jon;

trayvon martin was a thug (NSFW PICTURE)

tight cuffed khaki pants with skittles in pocket, obvious thug .

Post Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:05 am 
Allstar

new gang obv im sure he had a gun and said something like taste the rainbow, bitch

Post Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:14 am 
Sparkz102

u know he took those skittles from some little niglet

Post Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:20 pm 
Aerasal

I think trayvon noticed zimmerman following him and probably started the fight. I don't know how any one could look at this objectively and think otherwise. Whether or not he deserved being shot, I dunno. and everyone knows this wouldn't be a nation wide media sensation if trayvon wasn't black and zimmerman "white".

just recently there was a local story where a motorist shot a biker that had confronted him and punched him with the window down. both were white and the motorist wasn't charged with anything. the biker didn't die though. that was bad luck on trayvon's part. he'd probably be alive if zimmermen was left handed. just goes to show you probably shouldn't go fuck with someone you don't know.

Post Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:47 pm 
smurf_king

how is this a not suitable/safe for work post?

Post Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:33 pm 
foonat

quote:
Originally posted by smurf_king
because it's a dead person on the ground?

i rather be a pedophile than a homo

Post Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:43 pm 
foonat

quote:
Originally posted by Aerasal
I think trayvon noticed zimmerman following him and probably started the fight. I don't know how any one could look at this objectively and think otherwise. Whether or not he deserved being shot, I dunno. and everyone knows this wouldn't be a nation wide media sensation if trayvon wasn't black and zimmerman "white".

just recently there was a local story where a motorist shot a biker that had confronted him and punched him with the window down. both were white and the motorist wasn't charged with anything. the biker didn't die though. that was bad luck on trayvon's part. he'd probably be alive if zimmermen was left handed. just goes to show you probably shouldn't go fuck with someone you don't know.
even if trayvon "started it" (which you could say zimmerman actually did since he's the one that decided to pursue against police orders) it's pretty ridiculous that you could argue that there's any way travon deserved to be shot

Post Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:45 pm 
smurf_king

quote:
Originally posted by foonat
quote:
because it's a dead person on the ground?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Not_safe_for_work

quote:

Post Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:07 pm 
Aerasal

quote:
quote:

even if trayvon "started it" (which you could say zimmerman actually did since he's the one that decided to pursue against police orders) it's pretty ridiculous that you could argue that there's any way travon deserved to be shot

I said "fight". you're not disagreeing with that part then I guess? following someone isn't provocation for starting a physical alteration. don't go around instigating altercations with people, especially those that are following you and your chances of being shot rapidly decline. you, and everyone else is riled up about this because only because of the races involved. I care as much about trayvon as I would some white shithead with a chip on his shoulder getting his ass shot after starting a fight with someone.

Post Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:23 pm 
foonat

i was disagreeing with the part where you said "whether or not he deserved being shot, i dunno". as far as the care factor due to race, i mean yeah it's been in the media so much that i've developed an opinion on it, but my opinion isn't based on race - it's based on some d00d following a dude and playing pretendcop

quote:

Post Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:27 pm 
Jon;

quote:

I said "fight". you're not disagreeing with that part then I guess? following someone isn't provocation for starting a physical alteration.

it's provocation for a confrontation that can lead to a physical altercation.
if some fat dumb police officer wannabe is following me around for no apparent reason i'd definitely ask what the fuck he thinks he's doing.. depending on the reaction of the fat dumbshit it can lead to a fight.
let's not forget trayvon was only 17 while zimmerman was a full grown man much larger. i'm doubting there was any need for him to use deadly force at any point. again he's a fat wannabe piece of shit police officer who never should have persued martin in the first place. he called the police because he thought he may have be up to something suspicious that's fine and sufficient , no need to go further.

Post Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:42 pm 
Fast Luck

quote:
Originally posted by Jon;
quote:

I said "fight". you're not disagreeing with that part then I guess? following someone isn't provocation for starting a physical alteration.

it's provocation for a confrontation that can lead to a physical altercation.
if some fat dumb police officer wannabe is following me around for no apparent reason i'd definitely ask what the fuck he thinks he's doing.. depending on the reaction of the fat dumbshit it can lead to a fight.
let's not forget trayvon was only 17 while zimmerman was a full grown man much larger. i'm doubting there was any need for him to use deadly force at any point. again he's a fat wannabe piece of shit police officer who never should have persued martin in the first place. he called the police because he thought he may have be up to something suspicious that's fine and sufficient , no need to go further.
he racially profiled trayvon, stalked trayvon, and got his ass kicked by trayvon. triple fail, so he shot him. that's the problem with morons having guns
hassan-i-asher: majorin in takin pictures
dreamin bout wayne from catalina wine mixers
listen little friend stay outta the deep end
cuz you're less street than vampire weekend

Post Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:51 pm 
Jon;

lmao
so what's the jury doing deliberating for 10+ hours... zimmerman instigated the situation and ended up killing an innocent kid. he should be in jail, how is this a debate?

Post Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:05 pm 
Fast Luck

cuz of how the law works, doesnt matter how stupid and wrong zimmerman is. he says he got attacked and feared for his life

quote:
Originally posted by Fast Luck

Post Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:10 pm 
foonat

also in florida you're allowed to run around killing people if you felt you were in danger of harm

quote:

Post Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:11 pm 
-667-

found not guilty

kill whitey

Post Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:07 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
I think trayvon noticed zimmerman following him and probably started the fight. I don't know how any one could look at this objectively and think otherwise.

there's practically infinite different possibilities about who could have possibly started it. zimmerman had a somewhat busted nose and 3 1-inch long and not very deep scratches on the back of his head, which arent really severe enough to lend themselves to any particular version of what happened. for all you or i know he could have slipped on the wet pavement

quote:
following someone isn't provocation for starting a physical alteration.

even if you threaten them with a gun or try to detain them in some way? no, there's no proof that happened, but you're acting like you know trayvon started a fight for no good reason when its very possible he had good reason to feel threatened
A normal person wouldn't say that in real life because it's ridiculous and insulting. Yet here you are spouting the most hateful garbage that your demons can muster out of your darkened soul. All because of the internet.

Post Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:44 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
also in florida you're allowed to run around killing people if you felt you were in danger of harm

its technically if the jury believes a reasonable person would have fear for their life. in florida its totally reasonable to fear for your life at the hands of an unarmed child if they're black and have the negro rage
A normal person wouldn't say that in real life because it's ridiculous and insulting. Yet here you are spouting the most hateful garbage that your demons can muster out of your darkened soul. All because of the internet.

Post Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:44 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

also its really dumb to act like there's no racial aspect of this. if you dont think zimmerman profiled the kid you're a fucking moron full stop

imagine if a white dude was in some inner city black neighborhood, followed for several blocks, confronted with accusations of trespassing and then shot in the course of a fight that started as a result of said following/accusations. no one would have ever heard about it and black-zimmerman would have been given life with no parole months ago. the idea of this happening and the police not even arresting black-zimmerman, let alone acquitting him, is so completely absurd its unimaginable except as a chapelle's show sketch

edit: actually you don't even have to imagine, heres a black woman in florida getting 20 years for firing a warning shot at her violent out of control husband that didnt even hit anyone http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57433184/fla-mom-gets-20-years-for-firing-warning-shots/

quote:
Originally posted by turtleman

Last edited by hassan-i-sabbah on Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Post Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:52 pm 
-667-

Regardless of who started the actual beating the shit out of someone, it's pretty obvious who instigated. I don't know about you bitches, but I'd certainly be pretty "amped" (for a lack of a better term) if I noticed some creepy motherfucker is following me around with a car.

I don't know should people be put to prison for being pretend policemen, but the truth is if Zimmerblob wasn't a fucking moron everyone would be alive today.

Post Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:57 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
Originally posted by -667-
Regardless of who started the actual beating the shit out of someone, it's pretty obvious who instigated. I don't know about you bitches, but I'd certainly be pretty "amped" (for a lack of a better term) if I noticed some creepy motherfucker is following me around with a car.

I don't know should people be put to prison for being pretend policemen, but the truth is if Zimmerblob wasn't a fucking moron everyone would be alive today.

i dont know about on this board but i have argued with people about this who have said that if you start a fight with someone and then start to lose that fight you should have the right to shoot the person who's kicking your ass. americans are fucking idiots about guns and "self defense"

Post Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:31 am 
terror-kahn

hassan stfu

http://www.youtube.com/ClanAbsoluteSynergy

Post Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:11 am 
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
hassan-i-sabbah

No

quote:
Originally posted by turtleman

Post Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:14 am 
Sypher

How to get away with Second Degree Murder in 5 simple steps:

-Be White
-Go to a southern state with SYG laws in place. FL and Texas are best candidates.
-Appoint yourself as neighborhood watch and start carrying a gun
-Provoke an African American by stalking/harassing them.
- Murder them

Post Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:14 am 
RamJam

I'm really amazed at the amount of people who think what Zimmerman did was okay. I cant imagine any fist fight I've ever seen end up with the loser pulling out a gun and legally shooting the other guy.

Post Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:15 am 
RamJam

This is the first time I've actually seen what he looked like that day. There's no way a 17 year old white kid dressed in khaki pants gets randomly pursued by a gun carrying idiot for being a "suspicious" person. If someone was chasing me for no reason I would have felt threatened too.

Post Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:47 am 
Thomas29

Man wtf is this?

Post Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:23 pm 
Fast Luck

quote:
Originally posted by RamJam
I'm really amazed at the amount of people who think what Zimmerman did was okay. I cant imagine any fist fight I've ever seen end up with the loser pulling out a gun and legally shooting the other guy.
in zimmermans mind he was probably being beaten on by a dangerous criminal so resorting to a gun made perfect sense haha. this isnt a defense of zimmerman btw, this is me talking asbout what a lunatic wanna be cop loser racist he is

Post Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:51 pm 
GenOciDe-

With any luck zimmerman gets lynch mob'd

Fuck the police and all the courts
-2pac

Post Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:36 pm 
Paper_Boy

ya the white spick should have just taken his ass kicking like a man. Only a bitch needs to use a weapon, especially when he was starting the whole incident.... I just can't fathom the mindset of ne1 that feels like they need to become the neighborhood watch. I heard he got kicked out of his college for trying to pull the same crap... It would be funny if he showed up to a Miami Heat game with a hoody court side and asked lebron for an autograph... I wonder if the heat would walk off the court or the crowd lynches him

Post Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:49 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number  Reply with quote