FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> Strategy & Tactics

Yamon's air dual 2013 edition

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
SoCxYamon

Yamon's air dual 2013 edition

Since this is still floating around I thought I would smooth off the edges.

This is actually exploit play as well just not as blatant. This strategy works very well and I've used it to hammer just about anyone including hackgun and downrus. Not that they play fastest but it's still significant. No one good players fastest anymore hence my effort to bring out some strategies and level the playing field of noobs.

how to play fastest after practicing against swift for 2 years.

dual every game, make grunts to make sure they can't expand, you expand and get cannons at every base and go dragons.

then go dks once you have more land than he does.

gj.

apparently this concept is so hard to grasp for the "good" players huh? With all the critism and misconceptions and misunderstanding. Partially due to the fact that when I was 14 i was a terrible poster and even worse at English than I am now. So I understand all the people that couldn't figure out the air duals forum layout prior because it had precautionary and instructional steps for beginners in 2006 when people were starting to play on ru and switching to BNE, and starting to play war2 again. They talked about how you shouldn't have x amount of resources and x amount of this and then contradicted themselves by saying you should never have x amount of anything at any given time claiming it's subjective, which is true but that's counter-intuitive because it won't always be subjective. Anyway lets take a closer look at the claims and "arguments" people have made against this and a few things I didn't really elaborate on. Lets start with elaboration.

Explainations: 1) originally posted 2008: i've been practicing randomly, and i've come to find out that my new 2/12 dual is quite good. : Yeah lol trying to break a 12/2 dual is like impossible in a competitive game.
2) Originally posted by yamon in 2008: This strat works only with humans. : Well.... i mean the concept is to use blizzard offensively and air defensively i mean it's very easy to do and takes little macro and micro and APM. just meta game essentially. And I've linked the definition of meta game in some of my previous quality threads.
3) hose peasants will go anywhere you'd like to build a mill, later on you can use these peasants for mage towers, towering, farming, ect. ( it is vital you have those peasants out ), i use them for farms n them mages every game, and expanding. : well obviously, you're going to get big it's not a conventional dual, the 2 peons do not impact your economy or speed and are beyond greatly beneficial because you don't want to wait to chop out to start manipulating late game.
4) you built everything correctly, and have done everything efficiently, you should hav 15k stashed, : Well... yeah actually, you should have plenty of gold because you're only getting wood for tech and farms and perhaps 2 cannons at the time. You're supposed to pull from gold when it's time to expand. You need the gold stashed so you can pump out enough gryphons at once to be effective in map control and proficient in defense. It's a skill that's required. Spending conservatively.

Speculation and criticisms:

15k stashed?....

2 peons out?

Air!?......

yamon?

=\

Post Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:07 am 
woofy

lol

Post Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:57 pm 
-667-

I think the sad part is he probably does believe he is really intelligent, has functional strategies and is an excellent war2 player.

Crying or Very sad

Post Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:11 am 
Shotgun_

Im like 100-2 vs Yamon. LoL

Post Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:15 am 
SoCxYamon

quote:
Originally posted by -667-
I think the sad part is he probably does believe he is really intelligent, has functional strategies and is an excellent war2 player.

Crying or Very sad

I'm far beyond just intelligent.

my strategies are essence of tried and true play and endorsed by swift.

in fact 90% of the time even before i knew swift he agreed with all of my strategies and understood the concepts of them minus the 4 rax rush I posted when i was 13. Fact of the matter is, you're all bad at warcraft 2. And if you weren't such dunning kruger cynical morons and actually tried my strategies you would see for yourselves that they're very effect. Not only that, this is just clean up work from a post from 2008. My strategies now are far more advanced and are In fact tier 1 and entirely competitive.

and I'm a terrible war2 player. at least in comparison from tier 1 players back in the day which did not consist of anyone who plays now but swift.

and from what I can see you're one of the dumbest people on this forum.

and that's saying a lot Sad

Last edited by SoCxYamon on Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:42 pm; edited 2 times in total

Post Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:36 pm 
SoCxYamon

quote:
Originally posted by Shotgun_
Im like 100-2 vs Yamon. LoL

raped

Post Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:37 pm 
SoCxYamon

no one plays fastest right now but that will change once all the current war2 aristocrats are perma banned from the war2 universe and the game is actually brought back by capable people instead of morons like the current war2 council. They dropped the ball, and if you don't care that's fine. Step aside and let actual capable people handle war2 for you.

Post Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:39 pm 
-667-

quote:
Originally posted by SoCxYamon
quote:
Originally posted by -667-

Crying or Very sad

I'm far beyond just intelligent.

my strategies are essence of tried and true play and endorsed by swift.

in fact 90% of the time even before i knew swift he agreed with all of my strategies and understood the concepts of them minus the 4 rax rush I posted when i was 13. Fact of the matter is, you're all bad at warcraft 2. And if you weren't such dunning kruger cynical morons and actually tried my strategies you would see for yourselves that they're very effect. Not only that, this is just clean up work from a post from 2008. My strategies now are far more advanced and are In fact tier 1 and entirely competitive.

and I'm a terrible war2 player. at least in comparison from tier 1 players back in the day which did not consist of anyone who plays now but swift.

and from what I can see you're one of the dumbest people on this forum.

and that's saying a lot Sad

I read about two sentences, then it started being that masturbatory drivel that you always write, and seem to be the only one who actually believes it. Sad

Kind of sad isn't it Sad

Post Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:58 am 
stoned@chayliss

in sc2 its called cheese. try doing it every game in a series and see how well it goes.

however i will certify it since i have deployed it myself.

Post Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:58 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
SoCxYamon

yeah they call it cheese in every rts game now. i am the cheese master Very Happy

Post Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:37 pm 
smurf_king

Post Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:49 pm