FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> Server.War2.Ru

setting the record straight
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Swift

setting the record straight

The time has come, and is now here to depart for good. Before I leave, I wanted to say a few words, apologize, maybe air some dirty laundry, and give my thoughts on war2 and the community. For the last few years, it seems like I've just been in limbo here. There hasn't been any motivation to try, everyone is easy. Players like shotgun and poscow will always be considered the most overrated and most 1 dimensional players in my mind, and I think that's worth mentioning if any upcoming players reach the higher stratosphere of game play, and turn to someone else to emulate, don't do it. I really haven't given a shit about the game for years now, but in the last months I have realized how much less possible it is to give a shit, with the noticeably decreasing player base.

Some people worth mentioning; blid, probably the most self serving guy in the history of war2. I can't say for sure the reasons why he let me come back from at least 7 different bans for hacking, other than maybe he considers me too valuable of a commodity to the community. I recall a couple games where we allied, and I blatantly hacked and told him I was, and he shrugged it off like it wasn't a big deal. I don't dislike blid, he can be interesting and knowledgeable sometimes, but as far as being the boss here, I couldn't imagine someone less qualified.

The most important thing for me now in life is to make amends to the people I've slandered/degraded. $pace, we bash each other constantly, it goes with the territory, but I've always found you one funny dude, and I've enjoyed many of our voice chat convos. Sorry bout spreading the pedo rumors, and attacking your war2custom project, I know how much time and effort you put into it. I didn't think my words would carry much weight, I was just fucking around. Wargasm, I learned a lot from you, even though you weren't better than me, you had your moments, and I have always respected you above most everyone. We had a lot of great games I never cared that most of you were way below my skill level in war2, but there were some of you that I just couldn't help but dislike. Genocide, easily the dumbest and most emo he/she in the game. I've always thought of you as more of a woman than a man, at least in the way you come across. Dug, I just want to straight up apologize to you. You're a good guy, not the best player at times, but we all have our moments. I really respect you as well, and I think you have one of the most unique play styles. So even though we had a lot of beef, there was always something I respected about you, just want you to know that

Hardest confession: Not that I needed any help, and I consider any form of cheating in the recent years to be an act of boredom, but I once again feel like I owe the community another apology. I have had the help of a couple watchers during the biggest tournaments I have been in, who I would talk to on the phone while the game was going. I knew I couldn't get away with map hacking, so I used this technique to gain an advantage for about half of my games.. Like I said, it was mostly just because I found it hilarious, perfectly countering people while warviding. The only regret I have was hacking vs wargasm a shit load, not that I needed to hack, just that it was funny to me at the time. I hacked vs him 90% of the time, and that's the truth. I know I said it was only a few times, but I just underplayed it because I liked wargasm, and I was afraid that he was never going to play with me again.

I really could care less about hacking vs scrubs like shotgun, because believe it or not, map hacking vs shotgun made it more competitive. He has always been so 1 dimensional, that I never had to hack to have a good idea on which strategy to use to counter him. What people don't understand is that it actually takes a lot of focus to map hack and look legit, almost more energy and focus than it is worth. So for people on shotguns level, it really evens the playing field, because you know if they suspect something, you'll be requested a ss, then it will be difficult to photoshop and there would be a lot of speculation about the amount of time (usually 2 hours) it took to post it.

I know that I've lied in the past, then tried to make things straight with the community, then hacked and lied again, but the lies stop here. Hacking is one thing that would be hard to justify, though I think with some good reasoning and examples, it could be easier to see things from my perspective. I didn't always hack, and even when I did hack, I didn't need to. Sometimes for weeks I just forgot to turn map hack off, or played dozens of games without even noticing it was still on. I feel like even though I have hacked (occasionally) in the tournaments, I still feel like I played legitimately. A lot of people try to bash me for lying, but I don't really lie anymore, and even if I did, it's not against server rules. So even when I was hacking, I still scouted every spot and allowed hidden duals to go unnoticed, and even from time to time, I allowed run ins that ended up being the pivotal moment in the game, all for the sake of keeping it fair.

I think it's important that the community knows that they have been a big part of my life. I'll always carry with me fond memories, and I hope nothing but the best for you guys. I might come back a few months from now and see how the community is doing, but chances are that this is it for me, I just don't see myself here anymore, I feel like I belong somewhere else. I'm planning a trip to the himalayas to do missionary work in the region with my church group. I believe this to be a calling in my life, it's something I've always wanted to do, and now is my chance to make a real change in the world for the better. Peace-

Last edited by Swift on Tue May 21, 2013 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Tue May 21, 2013 9:11 pm 
smurf_king

Post Tue May 21, 2013 9:14 pm 
Jon;

who is actually reading it? i'm not

Post Tue May 21, 2013 9:24 pm 
Winchester

If your leaving for good, then take care mate, I didn't get to know you as well as the others here have and you've helped me out a bit so thanks for that. What was up with the PM you sent me on here not long ago though? You never responded after I did so yeh. Just a little curious on that.

Post Tue May 21, 2013 9:26 pm 
$paCe

hmm. Most arrogant post possible. Later swift, I never cared if they thought I was a pedo, don't sweat it. Hope you can stay gone this time cuz that post sounds like something you would type up hella drunk while relapsing on war2. Vivec mate, u doing alright?

Post Tue May 21, 2013 9:59 pm 
Winchester

Eh, I'm not doing good, i'm not doing bad either.

Post Tue May 21, 2013 10:12 pm 
Shotgun_

Apparently you only need 1 dimension to rape swift, guess i hurt his feelings Sad

Post Tue May 21, 2013 10:15 pm 
Bobbo

Re: setting the record straight

So you're a no-good, hacking, immature egomaniac who is in denial about how much you care about a 20 yr old game - a game that you care about so much as to write a retirement post on the forums ~50 ppl in the world read? Damn dude. You couldn't be more wrong - you TRULY BELONG in WAR2.RU!

ps:

Post Tue May 21, 2013 10:51 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
Scrub

Truly sad on so many levels.

Egomaniac.

Post Wed May 22, 2013 1:09 am 
SoCxYamon

Even though it wasn't intentional swift, you absolutely destroyed Warcraft 2 custom. And in doing so, allowed the war2 council to kill the last chance of Warcraft 2 ever having a formidable player base. Not only that, but told people lies about them getting " hacked " and whatever else by downloading a game client that opened your ports -.-'. I helped come up with many ideas for custom and I helped push the agenda along for progress for war2 in general. By betraying war2 custom you've betrayed us all.

Post Wed May 22, 2013 2:11 am 
woofy

quote:
Originally posted by SoCxYamon
Even though it wasn't intentional swift, you absolutely destroyed Warcraft 2 custom. And in doing so, allowed the war2 council to kill the last chance of Warcraft 2 ever having a formidable player base. Not only that, but told people lies about them getting " hacked " and whatever else by downloading a game client that opened your ports -.-'. I helped come up with many ideas for custom and I helped push the agenda along for progress for war2 in general. By betraying war2 custom you've betrayed us all.

if you love something...

... let it go

Post Wed May 22, 2013 2:24 am 
SoCxYamon

if you're bad at something

Post Wed May 22, 2013 2:43 am 
stoned@chayliss

i hope you fall off the mountain and get impaled on a cross and crash through stained glass windows and live for many long horrible minutes afterword....faggot

ƒuck you

Post Wed May 22, 2013 3:02 am 
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
cpt^Claw

lol yeah i read about 60% of the post

any1 with half a brain can tell swift is way worse than viruz. i can tell from warvids. swift with his terrible res management n ultra fishy moves... when he gathers 4k+ wood he calls it "strategy" because he has "diversity" to either exp or dual. lol bad res management is bad, viruz > swift all day, and your skill level on archers further proved it (your uc being decent, but terrible macro)

name switchers, hackers, emo fags like arrow/swift will be always requested to warvid by me, and their watcher-friends will be banned from my games

legit people 2013!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-claw

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Post Wed May 22, 2013 3:30 am 
TYRYTY

stupid trolled fucks,
you will be dying as usual to see him play or play with him, now there will be x or xx pages of oh swift you hacker go die
there was many threads like this and it always ends like this

edit:
also it is obvious that theres nothing like 2, 3 or more "retirement"/ hacking threads. what the fuck, are you that naive? not possible, unbelievably stupid if you believe it. if someone doesnt want to play game he doesnt or he says it once or twice and its over

what i wonder about is the way you perceive such info, you see such guy every day, play with him, talk to him, spec him, like him/ not like him and after x thread like this youre still amazed by such drama, really where it comes from?? you guys watch only tv or what?

Last edited by TYRYTY on Wed May 22, 2013 3:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Post Wed May 22, 2013 3:32 am 
Kyr.Luoson

At first i thought to my self oh dam we are losing another player but actually it's sort of weird i very feel enlightened and happy about the notice of your departure.

Post Wed May 22, 2013 3:40 am 
cpt^Claw

quote:
Originally posted by TYRYTY
stupid trolled fucks,
you will be dying as usual to see him play or play with him, now there will be x or xx pages of oh swift you hacker go die
there was many threads like this and it always ends like this

edit:
also it is obvious that theres nothing like 2, 3 or more "retirement"/ hacking threads. what the fuck, are you that naive? not possible, unbelievably stupid if you believe it. if someone doesnt want to play game he doesnt or he says it once or twice and its over

what i wonder about is the way you perceive such info, you see such guy every day, play with him, talk to him, spec him, like him/ not like him and after x thread like this youre still amazed by such drama, really where it comes from?? you guys watch only tv or what?

milo widziec ze z przydupasa/tla tyryt smiec ewoluuje w indywidualiste

lekcje wujka clawa nie poszly w las? Smile))

Post Wed May 22, 2013 4:08 am 
~OldEngligh~

So swift is a 13 year old girl right? you forget your emo pills this morning?

Post Wed May 22, 2013 10:02 am 
smurf_king

CONCLUSIONS OF THE THREAD:

BLID IS A RETARDED FUCKING IDIOT

Post Wed May 22, 2013 12:47 pm 
Fast Luck

quote:
Originally posted by smurf_king

if you take all the shit swift says seriously you're doing it wrong.

Post Wed May 22, 2013 1:04 pm 
cpt^Claw

SHUT UP U RETARDED FUCKING IDIOT

Post Wed May 22, 2013 1:12 pm 
Lightbringer-

smurf_king is the best guy to troll. Seriously.

Post Wed May 22, 2013 1:21 pm 
cpt^Claw

quote:
Originally posted by Lightbringer-
smurf_king is the best guy to troll. Seriously.

and now try to realize you're a smurf_king when it comes to religion matters

see?
chill out, my words about wiping my ass with quran wont belittle ur god. do that n we shall be pals. me n u Smile)

Post Wed May 22, 2013 1:26 pm 
KingHillBilly

Here's to you pulling a soth, if only we could be so lucky.

Post Wed May 22, 2013 2:08 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
RipE1

swift. kill urself.

http://sieni.us/?id=21

Post Wed May 22, 2013 2:18 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
$paCe

quote:
Originally posted by Fast Luck
quote:

Wait you take everything swift said as fact.. You're literally for real a corrupt piece of shit admin. You worthless fuck, how many times did u let swift get away with hacking during your one sided bromance?

Post Wed May 22, 2013 2:49 pm 
Ywfn

Re: setting the record straight

quote:
Originally posted by Swift
I'm planning a trip to the himalayas to do missionary work in the region with my church group.

Post Wed May 22, 2013 2:51 pm 
RamJam

swift is a pathological liar. i wouldn't take anything he wrote in his novel seriously.

Post Wed May 22, 2013 3:27 pm 
$paCe

I think it's awesome, when swift made the pedophile claim about me, something so absurd that he possibly couldn't know to be true or not, then blid and his bitches use it for months on their man hunt against me, but now when he makes legitimate claims that aren't far fetched at all, all the sudden "if you take all the shit swift says seriously you're doing it wrong." lolololololol

Post Wed May 22, 2013 3:37 pm 
smurf_king

quote:
Originally posted by Fast Luck
quote:

I dont need to 'take his shit'

i've been here long enough, ive seen it myself how many times has swift been 'compromised'.. (either caught redhanded or he voluntarily admitting)

seriously, so many threads, with him either being caught, or how many threads where he voluntarily admit thourhgout the last 5 years??

I remember you saying like a year ago that swift was banned only once for his hacking and that that was the reason for letting him come back, ROFL

So if I ask you again, how many times has he been caught hacking, you gonna say STILL ONE??? rofl get the fuck out you retarded worthless fuck

you must thinkg everyone in here is stupid, not juts me, everyone seen this already.

That number he puts, 7, i think it corresponds accurately of how many times he's been clearly caught hacking (or voluntarily admit hacking to specific games vs others)

Swift himself says its around 7,

Lets hear it blid... what number you come up with??? how many times ? ONE???? lets hear your version see how stupid u think we all are

Last edited by smurf_king on Wed May 22, 2013 3:54 pm; edited 4 times in total

Post Wed May 22, 2013 3:45 pm