wealth distribution in 'MURICA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=QPKKQnijnsM

see comments also

Post Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:48 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

cool related video, thx youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0c2RrJ9ykr4

quote:
Originally posted by turtleman
A normal person wouldn't say that in real life because it's ridiculous and insulting. Yet here you are spouting the most hateful garbage that your demons can muster out of your darkened soul. All because of the internet.

Post Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:58 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

btw if you want to explain this kind of thing to ppl in easy to digest form this is another good page for that http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2011/02/income-inequality-in-america-chart-graph

quote:
A normal person wouldn't say that in real life because it's ridiculous and insulting. Yet here you are spouting the most hateful garbage that your demons can muster out of your darkened soul. All because of the internet.

Post Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:59 pm 
foonat

quote:
Originally posted by hassan-i-sabbah
cool related video, thx youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0c2RrJ9ykr4
rofl

Post Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:16 pm 
foonat

quote:
btw if you want to explain this kind of thing to ppl in easy to digest form this is another good page for that http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2011/02/income-inequality-in-america-chart-graph
thx

i'm interested in seeing what our resident right-wingers Have to Say About This

Post Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:17 pm 
SoCzNedoK

best solution imo would be assassinations of the highest earners in america.

Post Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:15 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address  Reply with quote  
Fast Luck

intriguing

quote:
Originally posted by Fast Luck
hassan-i-asher: majorin in takin pictures
dreamin bout wayne from catalina wine mixers
listen little friend stay outta the deep end
cuz you're less street than vampire weekend

Post Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:59 am 
Swift

quote:
Originally posted by SoCzNedoK

At least wait until buffet and gates types give away the majority of their wealth

Post Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:44 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
Originally posted by Swift
quote:

At least wait until buffet and gates types give away the majority of their wealth

how about no

Post Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:58 pm 
Sparkz102

Re: wealth distribution in 'MURICA

none.

that was my anticipated answer

Post Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:22 pm 
Swift

quote:
quote:
quote:

how about no

where would you draw the line on how much income or wealth is too much? i'm assuming you at least want all the billionaires executed

Post Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:51 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

how about no

where would you draw the line on how much income or wealth is too much? i'm assuming you at least want all the billionaires executed

hm, it should probably go lower, but net worths of over $1mil definitely should be expropriated. maybe like $250k or less? i dunno. executions are only necessary in the face of resistance

Post Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:31 pm 
SoCzNedoK

I'd start with the absolute wealthiest, I think after a couple dozen die the rest would be more likely to start contributing their assets to the well being of mankind.

Post Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:27 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address  Reply with quote  
Aerasal

who was that guy that owned a farm and thought he did everything himself when his parents also owned a farm. i don't think i liked him much.

Post Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:21 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
Originally posted by Aerasal
who was that guy that owned a farm and thought he did everything himself when his parents also owned a farm. i don't think i liked him much.

firesand i think lol

Post Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:10 am 
Fast Luck

was it eradicate or his brother whose parents gave him a restaurant and he was like "i work hard for my wealth!"

quote:
hassan-i-asher: majorin in takin pictures
dreamin bout wayne from catalina wine mixers
listen little friend stay outta the deep end
cuz you're less street than vampire weekend

Post Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:45 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
was it eradicate or his brother whose parents gave him a restaurant and he was like "i work hard for my wealth!"

eradicate.

Post Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:24 am 
Aerasal

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Aerasal

firesand i think lol

yeah that was him, what a turd

Post Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:03 pm 
firesand

Wow... I find it rather interesting that you are still posting poor me articles and complaining how you are entitled to Americans wealth... Good luck with this. Just a thought why don't you spend a year spending the same amount of time working another job or starting a business as you do on here? Wait that's probably beyond your normal 40 hour work week and I am sure you have half a dozen other excuses. Notice that farmers and ranchers make up .5 of that group... I guess they must think we don't deserve what we have worked hard for. My 80-100 hour work weeks according to the same groups would consider me a risk to society because of the lack of sleep... I suppose misery loves company.

Btw thanks for remembering that I farm! Yes my families small farm is the entire reason I have been successful... I am sure the the professors who taught me are the cause of all of the success of the farm... Of course without hired help there is no way I could do what I do. However I use h2 workers because I can't find American workers that can last more than a couple of months...

It should be noted that while I bought my first farm at 17. While I was enjoying life playing war2, etc I have been fortunate enough to explain the farm to 12,000 irrigated acres. The employees that started with me over the last 13 years have wages over 150k and a profit sharing... I have also help one start there own custom machinery business... Total family's that receive there livelihood from the farm is 30. Average wage on the farm is subject to what they can provide...

Yeah I can see how I am an asshole, or a turd? Lol. Keep it going guys! Let me know when the bitterness is gone. I am taking my first vacation for three days. It's been over 9 years since the last one... I guess the guys who are millionaires don't deserve even that.

I am sure I have mis spellings and grammatical errors... O well I am just a hick... Wink

Post Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:52 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
hassan-i-sabbah

didnt read mormon retard

quote:

Post Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:47 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

oh wait i forgot ppl were talking about him, hes trying to say he worked hard for the farm daddy gave him or something? haha

quote:
Originally posted by firesand
Of course without hired help there is no way I could do what I do. However I use h2 workers because I can't find American workers that can last more than a couple of months...

lmfao

Last edited by hassan-i-sabbah on Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:50 pm; edited 2 times in total

Post Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:48 pm 
Jon;

barely coherent post with some blatant lies scattered in-between the incoherency.

you bought a farm at 17 , rofl.. who are you trying to fool?

Post Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:49 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
Originally posted by Jon;
barely coherent post with some blatant lies scattered in-between the incoherency.

you bought a farm at 17 , rofl.. who are you trying to fool?

its pretty easy when daddy gives you the money and fills out all the forms for you

Post Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:50 pm 
Aerasal

quote:
Wow... I find it rather interesting that you are still posting poor me articles and complaining how you are entitled to Americans wealth... Good luck with this. Just a thought why don't you spend a year spending the same amount of time working another job or starting a business as you do on here? Wait that's probably beyond your normal 40 hour work week and I am sure you have half a dozen other excuses. Notice that farmers and ranchers make up .5 of that group... I guess they must think we don't deserve what we have worked hard for. My 80-100 hour work weeks according to the same groups would consider me a risk to society because of the lack of sleep... I suppose misery loves company.

Btw thanks for remembering that I farm! Yes my families small farm is the entire reason I have been successful... I am sure the the professors who taught me are the cause of all of the success of the farm... Of course without hired help there is no way I could do what I do. However I use h2 workers because I can't find American workers that can last more than a couple of months...

It should be noted that while I bought my first farm at 17. While I was enjoying life playing war2, etc I have been fortunate enough to explain the farm to 12,000 irrigated acres. The employees that started with me over the last 13 years have wages over 150k and a profit sharing... I have also help one start there own custom machinery business... Total family's that receive there livelihood from the farm is 30. Average wage on the farm is subject to what they can provide...

Yeah I can see how I am an asshole, or a turd? Lol. Keep it going guys! Let me know when the bitterness is gone. I am taking my first vacation for three days. It's been over 9 years since the last one... I guess the guys who are millionaires don't deserve even that.

I am sure I have mis spellings and grammatical errors... O well I am just a hick... Wink

whoa shit you haven't posted in forever that's some serious lurking

Post Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:53 pm 
Jon;

he's a rich idiot who thinks working hard is all you need to do to be successful.
poors are obviously lazy.

Post Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:53 pm 
Aerasal

quote:
Wow... I find it rather interesting that you are still posting poor me articles and complaining how you are entitled to Americans wealth.....

??? wealth in society is always dependent on others. are you trying to say the wealth distribution is fair?

Post Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:02 pm 
firesand

Poor people aren't idiots or lazy. However, I have met more than I can count who do not have a work ethic worth shît Jon. Also I have met just as many poor/rich people who are idiots.

I honestly think you are wasting you time and talents worrying about this kind of crap. What are you honestly going to do about it? Post a links that confuse net worth with annual earnings? I mean come on, even if America has some neo capitalism, it is way better than many, many other countries.

Yeah I decided to pop in because I the festival? Don't flatter yourself that I am lurking.

Post Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:09 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
I mean come on, even if America has some neo capitalism,

lol what

Post Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:32 pm 
-667-

lol what a fucking maroon, pretending he's a working class hero that deserves a Lenin medal, over inheriting his daddy's shit farm that probably runs on immigrants and subsidies

Post Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:08 pm 
Andrzej

This thread is defenitely in top 3 with the highest amount of bullshit posts.

quote:
blid wasn't caught using hacks, he admitted that he was testing hacks to learn about them for administrative purposes

Post Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:32 pm