FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> Server.War2.Ru

Who is the fourth best War2 player these days
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
CBuH

legolas to tier 7. as i remember lorys was better than lego.

Post Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:21 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
Jon;

quote:
Originally posted by Sparkz102
quote:
Originally posted by Jon;
sparkz you aren't tier 4

who do u need me to beat again to prove this? - cans was saying tier 3 - i'm being modest

i just looked at tier 4, it's pretty sad looking . you probably are tier 4 in that case. tyrus blows , alf isn't great, lux blows, pb sucks shit, who the fuck is panda, lolzyman , what the fuck is axo even doing on this list he hasn't played in a decade, hot in herr ir probably the best on that tier.

i question whether foonat is tier 2, bo5 with jesk to determine. host.

Post Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:24 pm 
foonat

tbh i don't think i belong in tier 2...

Post Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:28 pm 
Shotgun_

Paperboy to Tier 150, swift to tier hack, $pace to tier online tranny dating gap toothed truck driver, KHB to tier Burger King, Shotgun to tier biceps.

Post Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:05 pm 
foonat

quote:
Originally posted by Shotgun_
Paperboy to Tier 150, swift to tier hack, $pace to tier online tranny dating gap toothed truck driver, KHB to tier Burger King, Shotgun to tier biceps.
lolol

Post Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:14 pm 
Swift

quote:
Originally posted by [RWTB]eeezle

Tier 1: Viruz, Swift, Shotgun, Scrubbo, Nerzyman GanzTheLegend

Tier 2: Valkrie, Ash, KHB , Azteca, Kanuks

Tier 3: Jesk, Rat, Ehyo, Poscow, Wargasm, Yahmon , Buzzbomb , uc , INcinerate, Stalin, Foonat

You have Wargasm and poscow underrated, should be moved up one. Wargasm when on game can beat anyone. Rat, Shotgun and Scrubbo aren't as great at 1s as you have them listed, should be dropped one. Nerzy is right in place, hes a lot like viruz. Foonat is probably the most underrated/overlooked player ever, he was solid at 1s and 2s.

Post Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:03 pm 
Fast Luck

you saying wg > scrubbo? ehhh

quote:
Originally posted by Fast Luck
hassan-i-asher: majorin in takin pictures
dreamin bout wayne from catalina wine mixers
listen little friend stay outta the deep end
cuz you're less street than vampire weekend

Post Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:16 pm 
Swift

On both of their best days, I would pick WG by a mile. The thing with wg is he so insanely inconsistent, but years back he used to be pretty scary if you caught him on a good night. Viruz can second this.

edit: also moving scrubbo down one and wg up one puts them on the same grade, so i wasn't saying wg > scrubbo, until now lol... but only at 1s gow, scrubbo is great at 2s and knows lots of maps.

Last edited by Swift on Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:20 pm 
Sparkz102

no way - scrubbos got wargasm beat all day - by far a more intelligent player too

Post Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:27 pm 
foonat

ya i don't think wg is better than scrubbo at all =/

Post Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:56 pm 
Swift

Yeah I know a lot of people will disagree with me, but I really believe it's because of wargasm's inconsistency and because he peaked for such a short period of time.

Post Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:05 pm 
Kyr.Luoson

quote:
I suppose I need to play more to make some people remember a few things, but since this windows 8 shit came out - its laggy and impossible to play - I cant recall ever losing to $pace or namnori, like, ever on whatever setting ever - ill owe up to losses, but you wouldn't even be able to find tangible proof to state to there has been a even a chance of me losing, and that's fact in the proof, so....

I agree with foonat - braviet is ranked wayyy to high - he just plays often so his name is around often - pretty sure for "someone who doesn't play ef" im atleast 2-0 on him 1v1 ef

and scrubbo, I haven't seen many 1v1's out of him, but as far as 2v2 play goes - the guys pretty damn good

tier 4 suits me fine - i'm pretty sure when I log on and do play - those are the people who im playing with too, soo... again, take that for what it is

Wtf is this dripple, 'i dont recall ever losing' lol yeah ok not many people can remember games from 10 years ago.. Im pretty sure we havent 1's in the last 5 years but ive seen you play plenty of times and im defiantly way better bro. Sorry you rule at fastest but suck hard at the skilled ef setting.

You clearly dont have any clue. Look at your ladder record, you been getting raped by players like jynx sh4de and twn-cancel but yeah bro ur the best

Your tier 6 on old ef ez. Laughing

Post Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:10 pm 
Sparkz102

quote:
Originally posted by Kyr.Luoson
quote:
I suppose I need to play more to make some people remember a few things, but since this windows 8 shit came out - its laggy and impossible to play - I cant recall ever losing to $pace or namnori, like, ever on whatever setting ever - ill owe up to losses, but you wouldn't even be able to find tangible proof to state to there has been a even a chance of me losing, and that's fact in the proof, so....

I agree with foonat - braviet is ranked wayyy to high - he just plays often so his name is around often - pretty sure for "someone who doesn't play ef" im atleast 2-0 on him 1v1 ef

and scrubbo, I haven't seen many 1v1's out of him, but as far as 2v2 play goes - the guys pretty damn good

tier 4 suits me fine - i'm pretty sure when I log on and do play - those are the people who im playing with too, soo... again, take that for what it is

Wtf is this dripple, 'i dont recall ever losing' lol yeah ok not many people can remember games from 10 years ago.. Im pretty sure we havent 1's in the last 5 years but ive seen you play plenty of times and im defiantly way better bro. Sorry you rule at fastest but suck hard at the skilled ef setting.

You clearly dont have any clue. Look at your ladder record, you been getting raped by players like jynx sh4de and twn-cancel but yeah bro ur the best

Your tier 6 on old ef ez. Laughing

that 'dribble' is truth - you're dillusional - I play one bad series with jynx outta the 100 times ive crushed him and its called out - and that's the only thing there is to call out on, point proven - others have even stated otherwise, more facts against your OPINION

looks like its you who doesn't have a clue

Post Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:51 pm 
Shotgun_

Koorb vs Sparkz right now gogogo

Post Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:56 pm 
[RWTB]eeezle

x-DW-x)BuRnT( Tier 6

x-DW-x)BuRnT( (#287 → #145) defeated Jynx[iS] (#3) on "Garden of War" 09:40:19 on 03/03/2013.

Post Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:02 am 
Sparkz102

quote:

show me how to fix this windows 8 crap that ruins war2 and despite not playing 1 game since October, i will demonstrate how to beat namnori - not even claiming to be the best here for ef [defly top 3 for fastest] - but still im not knocking him down, he's knocking me down, so if i gotta beat him to set him straight - it wont be the first time I've put people in line

Post Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:36 am 
Jon;

you were getting raped before windows 8 was even out

Post Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:42 am 
Sparkz102

im just trying to set the record straight - seems we have a lot of haters here, thus im doin it right~

Post Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:08 am 
Lightbringer-

quote:
Originally posted by Knitterhemd
quote:
Originally posted by foonat
all <3 for those guys but it's just my opinion in terms of relative skill

listen to foonat hes around for a long time and hes telling the truth.
All hes saying makes sense in putting players in tiers like he was saying.

Also i think it really makes sense to get a second list with people they playing right now. Many people improved and could beat the oldschooler they maybe coundt years ago.

All of foonats post make sense...
+1

Post Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:39 am 
Kyr.Luoson

quote:
quote:

show me how to fix this windows 8 crap that ruins war2 and despite not playing 1 game since October, i will demonstrate how to beat namnori - not even claiming to be the best here for ef [defly top 3 for fastest] - but still im not knocking him down, he's knocking me down, so if i gotta beat him to set him straight - it wont be the first time I've put people in line

Please. I put you up on Bnet fastest you were one of the best but old ef you are average 'good'. Anyone you can try i think you are underestimating alot.

Post Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:03 am 
$paCe

sparkz wtf? You lose to me even when viruz is playing on your name. Back in the day, if you want to go way back.. I destroyed all of you 102 fastest fuckers every day. So at no point in time have you been better than me.

Post Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:44 am 
$paCe

And seriously why is ganz in any tier, he's just a ladder abuser. Burnt you damn idiot lol

Post Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:49 am 
Shotgun_

Ganz > $pace

Post Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:15 am 
Winchester

quote:

lmao at all the tiers there XD

Post Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:59 am 
ORKinman2

The problem with this list is there are no parameters to identify what constitutes ranking of the player. It seems as if you threw random names into groups that you have heard of at some point in time, which makes for a pretty silly list for people that have been around for a while.

For me, Warcraft 2 players are defined by skill level dependent upon the era in which they played their most games and were at their highest skill level; Warcraft 2 today is not Warcraft 2 pre-B.Net days. There was an actual map selection from the players back in the day, which was also a double-edged sword because it could make for some frustrating times. For example, I used to hate NWL (A league on Kali--Rivaled Case's Ladder) for the same reason I don't care for what War2 has ultimately evolved into--One settings all the time. I thought NWL sucked because pos/low was the gow/high of that league, but there were some very good players (many of which are not even on this list).

What makes a player "the best"? Is it winning percentage? Is it winning streaks? Ca$h, and Buko@CAN had some of the highest winning percentages and winning streaks, but they aren't even mentioned (at the time I think both had roughly 60+ games winning streaks in the prime of Case's Ladder which was ultimately broken by Axolotl I think?). If you are talking winning percentage and reputation there were few bigger players than Azteca back in the days of Kali. He was the first loudmouth/great player kind of the Muhammad Ali of Warcraft 2 back in the beginning days of conservative online gaming. It was also pretty much generally accepted that DethWlkr was the best overall Warcraft 2 player, but somehow only managed to get to tier 5 on this current list.

The 36th Chamber/Grunt Rushing Freaks (~Mage;.~, ~Warangel;.~, & ~Creed;.~) were always at the top of the team ladders along with The IN Clan (INcinerate & IN-Hell), Agents of Death (TillerMaN, Agent911, iLL), Dark Tangent (DethWlkr, DethMongal, Stalker), Hawaiian (TanthalaS, Ca$h, Loon, Deo), The other IN Clan (*NauticaX, etc.), the @CAN guys (Quasar, Peon, Lammy, Buko, Demolitor, etc.), The random Asian guys with the always changing clan names (~Warbringer, SuperPeon, sosowac), golfers (or whatever random names they had--ut, BoozeCans, Panda), all of which had better players than the majority listed in the previous posts.

There were a lot of great players, especially in the prime playing days of Warcraft 2 that aren't listed. Shared vision did a lot for creating better players faster and the skilled players started getting phased out by fast clickers who mimic their craftyness and only play one setting--gow/high. Today's players would find it frustrating to play back in the day, because gow/high wasn't the only setting played. Not to mention, remember the pkt:8 days? What a mess that was--I don't know how anyone had patience for that. The majority of the best Warcraft 2 players, in my opinion, never made it to B.net because of StarCraft.

Post Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:53 am 
audre lorde

ORKinman has basically hit the nail on the head. I enjoyed playing the game after it made it to Battle.net for a short period of time but I grew bored with playing the same settings over and over again.

I also think the metagame has hurt the game, but that's just my opinion.

Post Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:11 am 
ORKinman2

I don't know the majority of the people on this list, but some obvious errors:

Tier 1: GanzTheLegend - I'm not sure if this is a joke, but I have no idea who this guy is...He has ladder records of him being #1, but no one has ever heard of him. Probably the funniest series of my entire War2 playing days was with GanzTheLegend. He spouted off his "I'm #1 of all time, Case's Ladder #1, blah blah blah" crap he always does, so I challenged him to a series of any settings any map of his choosing. Long story short, we played 10 games with him going 0-10 and not managing to get double digit kills in any of the games (true story). By far the funniest/saddest thing I've ever seen to the point where I almost felt bad for the guy.

Tier 5: DethWlkr - You do realize that it was pretty much generally accepted that he was the best War2 player ever? He carried Dark Tangent and people looked forward to playing against them when he wasn't there.

Tier 5: *NauticaX - Carried the other IN Clan; wasn't quite the player DethWlkr was, but one of the best.

Tier 5: TillerMaN - Not the greatest gow player, but absolutely phenomenal micro ability and a multiple #1 in both singles and team ladder--One of the best.

Tier 6: ~Meat - Was a horrible War2 player at first, but eventually became a great player. At one point when he was playing in his prime, had a small window where he was in the top couple of tiers.

Tier 6: ~Summoner - Hacked like crazy, but if that were a disqualifying factor there are quite a few people that should be knocked down many tiers. Although he was hacking, there was a point where he was one of the better War2 players.

Tier 7: SC~Eraser - I didn't know him very well and he was a pretty quiet guy, but he was an absolute beast. The Shadow Council (SC) guys didn't get much credit, but Eraser was the best of the bunch and one of the top players of the time.

Tier 7: Veritech - With the exception of DethWlkr, this is probably the biggest lol when I saw this list. Veritech was the overwhelming #1 on NWL all the time and he's tier 7--Which is why I think you threw random names in random spots.

Post Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:23 am 
Sparkz102

quote:
Originally posted by $paCe
sparkz wtf? You lose to me even when viruz is playing on your name. Back in the day, if you want to go way back.. I destroyed all of you 102 fastest fuckers every day. So at no point in time have you been better than me.

listen up $space102 with the 17peon hold strat - the very first game I ever played against you , you still had the same arrogant disposition you still have today -"who are you, u must be smurfing" - no bro - I've played 3000 games, who the fuck are you?
"virus playing on my name?" - never
destroying 102s? maybe some clanmates, never me - its like space joined the game - oh good, free win

like honestly I cant even believe I have to type this - you're about dillusional about this as your with your fortune 500 truck driving 12 point plan for 150000$ a year, war2custom 4% completed website

honestly shut the fuck up dude, you're annoying

Post Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:15 am 
[RWTB]eeezle

Thanks for the reply Orkinman! Changes have been made

Post Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:16 am 
Lightbringer-

Rho[Eur0] tier 6
{WC}Calob at least tier 6 too...

edit:
...Troops , Soth, Mez , KGBAgent97 tier 5...Seriously, cant compare those guys with players like tk Smile lol

FMAX2 whoever that was I think reached/won the finals of the last tournament of champions...Definetely tier 5 material

edit2: lolol is this a fucking joke??? Meowtingtons on tier 6? MINIMUM TIER 8 PLZ. That guy is garbage on EF.

Post Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:19 am