FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> Server.War2.Ru

[TUT] Nice tricks! I bet you didn't know them all!

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Tupac

[TUT] Nice tricks! I bet you didn't know them all!

Today i am going to teach you how to cast spells with 9 units at one time! Hopefully this will help people who don't know.

1. Select 9 Mages Hit CTRL + 1

2. Select 1 Of The 9 Mages

3. Hit B for Blizzard But Don't Click To Cast

4. Then Hit Alt + 1 Then Click to cast blizzard some where!

5. Its that fucking easy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now im going to teach you something called one rax! This removes the pause after the third unit is made. Mostly for FAST MAPS!

1. Make 2 barracks

2. Click one of those barracks hit ctrl + 111 then alt + 111

3. Click the second barrack hit ctrl + 1 alt +1

4. Now when you make units on a free map with will keep popping them out with out that pause after the third unit trained.

NOTE: If you click on anything else you will need to redo this.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a trick is fucking awesome!!!!! You want to keep casting blizzard over and over with out redoing ctrl 1 alt 1.

1. Make 10 mages!

2. Select the one mage hit ctrl + 111 then alt + 111

3. then select those nine you have left hit ctrl + 1 then alt + 1

4. Now after all of that it will look like One mage is selected but you notice the nine mages are really doing what you told that one.

5. Now click B for blizzard then click to cast hurry and repeat this and it will allow u to cast blizzard over and over really fast. So instead of one area, you casted in over 3-5 places depending on your speed.

NOTE: get 255 mana for all the mages for best results and this works with all spells!

Post Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:27 pm 
GaNzTheLegend

too bad they are only useful on noob maps.

Post Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:53 am 
Fast Luck

i dont even know what that second tip is talking about.

quote:
Originally posted by Fast Luck
hassan-i-asher: majorin in takin pictures
dreamin bout wayne from catalina wine mixers
listen little friend stay outta the deep end
cuz you're less street than vampire weekend

Post Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:11 am 
Tupac

Ok alot of people confuse one rax with Macing. They are totally different. Macing you need like 5-8 barracks to have a good mac. One rax you only need 2 barracks. In free map or fast maps when you make units for example the orge you hit O O O then after the third orge it pauses for a second before you can click O again doing the one rax trick lets you pop the orges out without that pause.

BTW not all of these are for free maps! The 2 mages trick works great Razz in chop gow etc. imagine if your enemy was walled in gow you had the 10 mages trick ready to go with each mage 255 mana, you could own his whole base with this one trick. If you don't understand i will warvid this and show you!

Post Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:20 pm 
Lightbringer-

If you have 10 mages sitting with 255 mana, it is more than likely your opponent does not have a mining expansion / expansion at all.

Post Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:58 pm 
Tupac

Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Confused Cool Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea Arrow
these are the expressions i got when owning people with the 10 mage trick!

Post Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:59 pm 
~OldEngligh~

If you have 10 mages sitting around with full mana in a gow game, youre probably whooping your opponent anyway so you wouldnt even need to mage bomb their base to begin with...

Post Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:26 pm 
Tupac

duh light pretty much said that Razz This is cool for chop games too Razz Use it and watch your enemy get mad Razz

Post Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:55 pm 
Lightbringer-

Its a cool trick that has its uses in customs...

Post Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:32 am 
Winchester

when you say ctrl 111 do you mean group the mages 3 times or what? I can't seem to figure out the 10 mages casting

Post Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:31 am 
Tupac

Hold down CTRL THEN PRESS 1 THREE TIMES LET GO OF CTRL

Post Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:30 pm 
kublikhan

I've used multi cast on gow games before. It's great when you have a bunch of dks without much energy left but want to put out more some serious hurt in a short amount of time. Rightguard always used to make these huge walls to cut off part of the map made out of town halls and raxes. Then put mages behind them to blizz the fuck outa lusted ogers who tried to break in. A few multi-casted dks will take down even a town hall in seconds.

It's great on nwtr also if you are going dks. The other guy likely has cats and will try and pick off your dks if you move into range so you have to be quick with them. Just multicast a buncha of dks on his buildings and they vaporize before he can even respond with his cats.

Post Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:55 pm 
Tupac

So have you done the 10 mages trick? Imagine casting it 5-6 times really fast it ownz Razz

Post Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:20 pm 
Winchester

i ended up figuring it out, thanks mate, i might try it in real games a bit more often, i often have plenty of mages lying around when im human, if i dont have 10, i can always try it with like 5-6 too i guess Razz

Post Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:07 pm 
Tupac

yes you can also this works with all units but be careful this is also causing a crash if you ctrl 1 to a building the alt 1 a mage with blizzard then click crash so be careful!!

Post Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:43 pm 
smurf_king

quote:
Originally posted by Tupac
yes you can also this works with all units but be careful this is also causing a crash if you ctrl 1 to a building the alt 1 a mage with blizzard then click crash so be careful!!

lol is this a joke

why don't you make this statement as your signature for all the dellams out there while your at it lol

Post Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:59 pm 
Tupac

No alot of people get crashes in free castles, it because of having building and mages on ctrl 1 but they don't hit ctrl 1 right so the building is still on 1 then they alt 1 with mages and click so it crashes because the building try to mage lol!

Post Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:07 am 
[RWTB]eeezle

http://war2.warcraft.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=157033&highlight=mage#157033

Some forget I was the best free castle player ever when I peaked

Post Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:29 pm 
Tupac

cool so you don't ctrl 111 alt 111. Do you one rax that way too?

Post Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:30 am 
[RWTB]eeezle

I free hand all my units and hardly use mages if I do then I just would use the regular multicast , in the time used for mages I can be much more effective with towers paladins and ballistas

Post Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:51 pm 
Tupac

have u seen me mage lately i can own anyone with just mages

Post Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:16 pm 
[RWTB]eeezle

Oh ya and my tunnel wars were legendary

Post Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:53 pm 
Tupac

Tunneling hehehe i hope u can make one tunnel 3 or 4 tunnels like i do and have for years Razz

Post Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:31 pm