FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> Starcraft II General Discussion

Zerg OP
Goto page Previous  1, 2
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Shynko

Seems like just yesterday Mage and I were globally ranked 28. Not sure what you're getting at?

Post Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:39 am 
Picka_materina

Because that's as hard/relevant as being nr.1 in gold league.

Yet you're here raging on him for being nr.1 in diamond.

Post Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:18 pm 
Shynko

Being globally ranked #28 is a little bit harder. You actually have to be better than everyone except 27 other teams in the world.

Post Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:27 pm 
Sparkz102

quote:
Originally posted by Shynko
Being globally ranked #28 is a little bit harder. You actually have to be better than everyone except 27 other teams in the world.

don't worry, picka isn't skilled enough to understand the diverse versatile gameplay that team-games introduce; not to mention the vast combination of tactics that teamplay offers that simply cannot be fathomed for narrow-minded 1v1 play. if it's not 1v1 - it's not good. scrublet type thinking if you ask me

sincerely,

#1 masters 3v3 player - eat it picka you jealous newb, you couldn't do that if you wanted it.

Post Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:32 am 
Picka_materina

quote:

People actually have to play team games competitively for that to matter, which they don't.
I was top50 world in 60 games on 2v2, which is "harder" then 3v3 since more people play it, but it still means somewhere as if i was nr1. gold in 1 league.

But it's ok, as you came to the conclusion that nr1. in diamond is worthless, you'll get to realize how pathetic arranged teams (where you even compete vs random team players) is regarding competition.
quote:
Originally posted by Sparkz102
don't worry, picka isn't skilled enough to understand the diverse versatile gameplay that team-games introduce; not to mention the vast combination of tactics that teamplay offers that simply cannot be fathomed for narrow-minded 1v1 play. if it's not 1v1 - it's not good. scrublet type thinking if you ask me

sincerely,

#1 masters 3v3 player - eat it picka you jealous newb, you couldn't do that if you wanted it.

Don't be too butthurt you failed at sc2. I ranked master in all random teams, its really that simple. If it means anything, if you were that good as you say you were at fastest war2, you really should reach masters 1v1 in no time, its really not difficult.

Post Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:59 am 
Shynko

I think you need reading comprehension classes. Also, I am quite sure Mage, Sparkz, and myself would easily beat you in 1on1 on either sc2/war2.

Post Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:23 pm 
Picka_materina

Maybe you would, maybe you wouldn't, i'm not sure of your rank. If you're not master, you would not.

That however doesn't stray away from the fact that nr1. in 3v3 AT is gold league level achievement.

Post Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:30 am 
Shynko

You're straying away from the fact that Mage and I were ranked 28th best 2on2 team in the entirety of planet Earth. Do you fathom this basic concept?

Post Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:14 am 
Picka_materina

I'm not straying away from it, 2v2 top 25 would be somewhere in the rank of nr1. diamond achievement, so congrats on that. An awesome feat.

Btw, just to confirm, i went and wasted some time to look you up, you must have held the title "28th best 2on2 team in the entirety of planet Earth" in your mind, because nowhere in your history can i find that. Maybe you can help me with that by saying what season was that in. Or are you the new sypher (which i already know you are)
http://sc2ranks.com/us/886712/ShynKo

People are so used to war2 type of lying they don't realize almost anything is documented sc2 wise (unlike with war2, where you could lie about anything)

Post Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:42 am 
Shynko

If you go to sc2 ranks, you can check the chart which shows your points gained by game played. If you check s2 or s3 at our highest point we were globally ranked 28th. Yet another reason to prove to me how ignorant you are. Also, I love how you say "if you are top 25 in the WORLD its like getting nr1 in diamond". ololol. Im sorry you were born with an extra chromosome, downie.

P.S I defeated catz, tg, and DRG in a ffa at last years blizzcon. Is this diamond level, too? Rofl.

Post Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:43 am 
Picka_materina

Now you're just babbling like a little retard.

Season 2
Current Bracket League Points Wins Losses World Rank Region Rank
Active 2v2 Master-2 Master 724 40 19 3,165 961
Active 2v2 Master-1 Master 211 21 11 10,961 3,895

season3
Current Bracket League Points Wins Losses World Rank Region Rank
Active 2v2 Master-4 Master 393 18 15 0 0
Active 2v2 Master-4 Master 729 30 27 0 0

In season 3 they haven't even ranked you.

Nice going there.
http://sc2ranks.com/ranks/all/master/2
That's the master 2v2 world ranks, notice points and win/los ratio, then go and look at your stats.
Season 2 = 40-19, a whooping 67%. Second team, little over 50%
Season 3 = 18-15 and 30-27 lol.

Yea, you sure were ranked 27th in the world with those stats/points.
Not to stray again from the fact, that reaching 2v2 top 25 WORLD is diamond nr1 level achievement, considering you rank in with RT's and there's hardly any competition in teams in sc2.

Keep on dreaming tho. And i lol at your ffa haha. You still bringing war2 level analogies into sc2.
"Omg, we played a 4v4 game, i killed your base after you were in a gay war whole game, and i had a dual untouched, i own you" and " I defeated catz, tg, and DRG in a ffa at last years blizzcon" are pretty similar on the relevant list.

Post Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:41 pm 
Shynko

You're so dumb its amusing. lol

Post Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:21 pm 
Shynko

Click this link: http://sc2ranks.com/team/11323986#5:2011

You see where it says WORLD RANK 28? THAT MEANS WE WERE RANKED 28th IN THE WORLD YOU FUCKING HUGE NIGGER DICK CUM GUZZLING FAGGOT. God, youre dumb.

Post Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:32 pm 
Picka_materina

Oh god, this is even worse. Your delusions of grandiose are bordering pathetic.

So you came to 28th in 1 day and was there 2 days and BAM, 28th team in the world. Hahaha. This is like when you get promoted to a new league that's just forming, and instantly you're top 8, but out of 10 or so people, so BAM, HIGH MASTER, TOP 8 MASTER PLAYER.

This is all just too funny. It doesn't even get to your head that you moved from 1000 to 28th in 1 day (probably 10 or so games since hardly anyone playes that crap) and you're here, thumping yourself in the chest how that's an actual achievement.

Ok, i got to stop, this is too funny.

Post Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:56 pm 
Shynko

So first you say im lying, then you go out of your way to find out, then i prove you're wrong. Now youre saying it doesnt matter cuz we were only there for 2 days. Lol. You are all levels of retarded. Your logic is flawed beyond all repair. We were ranked 28th in the world, not in any specific league you ignoramus.

The only reason we didn't continue our dominance is because Mage has a baby to take care of now.

You are awful, we would dominate you.

Post Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:55 pm 
turtleman@can

I wouldn't say that you can't be good at team games but I agree that ladder ranks don't mean much since there's really so few people out there that actively play it on a regular team. I'm an admittedly bad sc2 team player since I play 1on1 so often and it fucks with my whole notion of what works in the game. That and I just don't really enjoy them but I've played team games with countless friends and it's always just a matter of playing enough games to be top ranked.

Post Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:45 pm 
Shynko

You can also keep playing 1on1 and stacking points? If it's so easy I would love to see you guys do it Smile

Post Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:00 pm 
Shotgun_

1on1 where the skills at

Post Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:07 am 
Picka_materina

quote:
So first you say im lying, then you go out of your way to find out, then i prove you're wrong. Now youre saying it doesnt matter cuz we were only there for 2 days. Lol. You are all levels of retarded. Your logic is flawed beyond all repair. We were ranked 28th in the world, not in any specific league you ignoramus.

You have problems understanding already read material i see. It's ok, you'll get there when you stop blowing.

Post Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:58 am 
Shynko

Using "already" in your sentence is redundant. Also, you're an idiot, you are probably terrible at this game (who were you in war2??), and your father should have worn a rubber.

Post Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:12 pm 
turtleman@can

picka how does infestor/ling stop a collosus. Every collosus shot is like an atomic bomb vs lings/infestors.

Like I said, infestors have their use but they aren't a go-to unit in this matchup and in a lot of circumstances prior to late game, going infestors will lose the game for you.

Post Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:04 pm