FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> Starcraft II General Discussion

What race should i pick?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Picka_materina

quote:
Originally posted by Sypher
2 weeks and I shit stomp u, ok? Accept challenge?

Sure, if you have an eu account
quote:
Originally posted by smurf_king
at sc1 protoss zealots have very similar if not the same voice acting of a war2 orc Razz

never played sc1/bw so i have no idea how it worked there, but from what i read, protos changed a lot. There was no warp there, or forcfields for example, which is one of the main things for protos today.

EDIT:
LOLOLOLOL
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/278580/1/Siffer/

Did you really change your account name so that we can't see how you lose to platinums? Smile

Post Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:09 am 
turtleman@can

rofl - he probably got demoted to silver league

Post Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:15 pm 
Picka_materina

Well, it's season lock, he can't get demoted till tmr Smile

Post Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:02 pm 
Shotgun_

I like how you stalk others profiles but are to much of a bitch to post your own.

Post Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:30 am 
Picka_materina

If by stalk you mean i check his account that he posted on the forum that is free for everyone to check because he talked shit to me so i'm curious are there some grounds for it, then yea, i'm a huge stalker.

Post Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:24 am 
Shotgun_

He didnt post it in this thread at all that i can see, which means you searched posts until you found it...What page of the forum did you have to scroll back to?

Post Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:16 am 
ilyich[as]

What the heck. Hydras don't have speed upgrade. That is so stupid. I know the game designers are taking the time out of the day to read this so, YOU GUYS ARE door knobs! Dingle brains! If they are putting it in an expansion, then its even worse. Thats like saying you need to wait for the expansion to see the most smoking hot babe to ever hit the 2-d world. Oh wait, I had to wait to see the love of my life Alleria until the war2 expansion came out. I know she has a crush on me by the way she talks to me.

Really if I don't know if i can play zerg with out the hydra speed upgrade. I always got it before zergling speed against protoss. If its in whatever expansion they put out, that would mean i would have to come up with the money for two games rather than one.

So far, I am leaning towards Terran.

Post Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:21 am 
Picka_materina

quote:
Originally posted by Shotgun_
He didnt post it in this thread at all that i can see, which means you searched posts until you found it...What page of the forum did you have to scroll back to?

Everyone's id is in 1 thread, guess you have pigeon memory if you forget stuff so easily, i tend to remember things a little better. My apologies for feeling inferior because of that

Post Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:48 pm 
Shotgun_

Rofl, picka might be equinox.

Post Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:16 pm 
-667-

shotgun got 0-3'd so hard he probably has a concussion, that's why his memory is flaky

Post Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:35 pm 
Sypher

quote:
Originally posted by Shotgun_
Rofl, picka might be equinox.

He mad obssessed 4 real.

FWIW: My new ID is DJC. didn't change it to hide my stats. I admit: I currently suck. HOwever, once I get my mechanics back, I will wreck Picka. Find me an EU acct to play on.

Post Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:48 pm 
Shotgun_

I had a few i could use back at initial release but my account got hacked awhile back and all friends lists wiped(after picked dodged me for a few months and made out that i was dodging) so i pretty much stopped playing.

Post Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:09 am 
Picka_materina

quote:
FWIW: My new ID is DJC. didn't change it to hide my stats. I admit: I currently suck. HOwever, once I get my mechanics back, I will wreck Picka. Find me an EU acct to play on.

Im not getting you any account rofl. You get me a US account when you want to play. You already blatantly lied once, i don't trust what you'd do with the account given.

But like i told you, i don't even feel its an accomplishment to beat you since you did not play for so long. It's normal i'd have advantage, but you just came in the thread talking down to everyone and blatantly lying you had to be put in your place.

Now carry on practicing. I was 930 master on eu last season with 130 games played, just so you can compare. Nothing impressive, but enough to know i can beat any diamond

Post Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:22 am 
Sypher

quote:
Originally posted by Picka_materina
Im not getting you any account rofl. You get me a US account when you want to play. You already blatantly lied once, i don't trust what you'd do with the account given.

But like i told you, i don't even feel its an accomplishment to beat you since you did not play for so long. It's normal i'd have advantage, but you just came in the thread talking down to everyone and blatantly lying you had to be put in your place.

Now carry on practicing. I was 930 master on eu last season with 130 games played, just so you can compare. Nothing impressive, but enough to know i can beat any diamond

Anyone who still thinks 1/1/1 is still a viable strategy is complete newb trash. 100% gtd - once my mechanics are back on par, I will wipe the floor with any war2 player except maybe ash/khb/nerz.. and I dont think they even play anymore.

Post Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:12 pm 
$paCe

sypher, were you ever good at war2?

Post Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:41 pm 
Sypher

quote:
Originally posted by $paCe

No

Post Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:45 am 
$paCe

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by $paCe

No

finally said something I agree with. Feels good to be on the same page.

Post Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:59 am 
Picka_materina

quote:
Anyone who still thinks 1/1/1 is still a viable strategy is complete newb trash. 100% gtd - once my mechanics are back on par, I will wipe the floor with any war2 player except maybe ash/khb/nerz.. and I dont think they even play anymore.

Yea, 1/1/1 is so nonviable that it's still seen in tournaments and gsl. Those pro's must be huge newbies for trying 1/1/1 on other pro's.

What i have seen in sc2, that is totally strange to me is that:
1. Everyone follows the same guidelines. If a pro does one strat in tournament and there's a thread on TL about it, suddenly everyone is doing that for a week, till some other tournament sparks up a new strat
2. If a unit gets a nerf, any kind of nerf, it's instantly obsolete and not used any more, no matter what the nerf was for. Helions got nerfed, bam, 1 month you could see them nowhere, but in reality nerf was not that big since they still rape. Ghost got nerf on emp, bam, 1 month, noone made any ghosts, eventho emp still rapes both storm and fungal, etc etc etc.

And you get your mechanics, hopefully something good comes out of that and you move out of diamond.

Post Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:02 am 
turtleman@can

sypher is the perfect example of a typical sc2 player that just follows the meta game and doesn't really grasp the mechanics. I mean, how could 1/1/1 NOT be a viable build order? He won't answer because he doesn't know wtf he's talking about.

Post Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:50 pm 
7VlesSiah

I wish they'd release the expansion. I'd like to play again even if it is just the campaign.

Post Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:13 pm 
Sypher

quote:
Originally posted by turtleman@can
sypher is the perfect example of a typical sc2 player that just follows the meta game and doesn't really grasp the mechanics. I mean, how could 1/1/1 NOT be a viable build order? He won't answer because he doesn't know wtf he's talking about.

It isn't viable because it makes it damn near impossible to expand behind it without cutting production. Most players who have a clue are able to recognize the build and easily counter it while not taking such an economic hit.

P.S. You obviously dont know what mechanics are.

Post Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:32 pm 
$paCe

I follow sc2 pretty closely even though I'm not playing it atm, and I can confirm that you don't know wtf you're talking about sypher. I just saw a video where marineking raped whitera with a 111 build several times. Sypher is one of those guys that likes making himself look like an ignorant fool for fun or what?

Here's one vid I saw recently where the 111 actually failed initially, and he still wins. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCXwocUvKo4&list=UUZ8D7Qvm0YHm0vZKFl-AFdA&index=11&feature=plcp

Post Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:04 pm 
Sypher

lol. MarineKing vs WhiteRa.

Post Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:51 am 
$paCe

lol meatloaf sandwiches

Post Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:28 am 
Picka_materina

quote:
It isn't viable because it makes it damn near impossible to expand behind it without cutting production.

Hahahahahahaha.

Now i think you don't even know what a 1/1/1 is.

Let me explain.
1/1/1 is an allin, and as such, it is made so it has no expansion followup. It either wins you or it doesn't. It can have 2 or 3 waves, but that's it.

Please, don't ruin this little credibility i had in you as a diamond.

Post Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:00 am 
turtleman@can

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by turtleman@can

It isn't viable because it makes it damn near impossible to expand behind it without cutting production. Most players who have a clue are able to recognize the build and easily counter it while not taking such an economic hit.

P.S. You obviously dont know what mechanics are.

you have to cut production to expand using any build though, it's just a matter of when, It makes more sense to expand behind an attack that can potentially consist of many harass units (hellions, banshees) and I'm obviously using the term mechanics in terms of gameplay.

Post Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:12 am 
Sypher

quote:
quote:
It isn't viable because it makes it damn near impossible to expand behind it without cutting production.

Hahahahahahaha.

Let me explain.
1/1/1 is an allin, and as such, it is made so it has no expansion followup . It either wins you or it doesn't. It can have 2 or 3 waves, but that's it.

That is exactly what I said, dumbshit. People figured out how to stop it. Therefore the risk greatly out weighs the reward. AKA not viable.

Dumb fucks ITT.

Post Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:56 pm 
turtleman@can

sypher why do you think you were ever good at this game.. i mean, even if I gave you the benefit of the doubt and said you were marginally better than I was early in the game's release, you've still not accomplished anything. you've never held a good position on the ladder, you've never won any tournaments, and the truth is I was beating you around with random while I was still getting a firm understanding of the mechanics, and you were trying to replicate Idra builds, spamming 200 useless actions per minute missing larvae injects/creep spread. Now you come back and you're getting raped by platinum players and claiming to be an expert on terran strategy and acting like you're better than everyone here,

At first I thought you were trolling but now I think you're delusional so I thought I'd point out the obvious. you're a scrub

Post Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:26 am 
$paCe

lol spamming 200 apm and missing larvae injects/creep spread. Look maa I'm really doing it!

Post Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:41 am 
Picka_materina

quote:
quote:
quote:

Hahahahahahaha.

Let me explain.
1/1/1 is an allin, and as such, it is made so it has no expansion followup . It either wins you or it doesn't. It can have 2 or 3 waves, but that's it.

That is exactly what I said, dumbshit. People figured out how to stop it. Therefore the risk greatly out weighs the reward. AKA not viable.

Dumb fucks ITT.

That's not what you said, but you're utterly confused at this point i see. Or you think an allin in general is not viable? Get your ducks in a row, because an allin with no expansion follow up is indeed viable and wins games.

Post Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:10 pm