FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> Moderated General Discussion

war2 Cash tournament interest?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Kyr.Luoson

quote:
Originally posted by swift0ne
You've mentioned me plenty of times in the last week, check your post history. and I never make threads about me, I just respond to other people like you who harass/obsess. But go ahead and try to find one.

I have a feeling you're like really ugly or something, you're far too insecure to leave me alone.

Yet you respond and do as much talking shit as i do, if anything your obsessed with me.

I like when you get pissed off, it's way too easy and quite good for a laugh and you kinda deserve it for cheating people outa thousands of fair games Cool

(Also love the "people hate me so they must hate themselves!!!!" logic, or is it just that people just think your a douche ) Rolling Eyes

Post Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:33 pm 
swift0ne

Oh I'll gladly leave you with the last post, if that will get you to leave me alone.

It doesn't even bother me that you have opinions, such as me hacking thousands of games. I've tried to annoy you, ignore you, reason with you, and just about everything else at one point or another in order to get you to stop harassing/addressing/talking about me, that's all I'm trying to do. Nothing works, you're just like a persistent fat chick that I have no interest in.

Post Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:39 pm 
Kyr.Luoson

quote:
Oh I'll gladly leave you with the last post, if that will get you to leave me alone.

It doesn't even bother me that you have opinions, such as me hacking thousands of games. I've tried to annoy you, ignore you, reason with you, and just about everything else at one point or another in order to get you to stop harassing/addressing/talking about me, that's all I'm trying to do. Nothing works, you're just like a persistent fat chick that I have no interest in.

I'll leave you alone if you write an apology thread for all the hacking you did, not to me but respectful players like wargasm viruz and all the other tops you cheated out fair games.

Post Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:44 pm 
$paCe

HAHAHAHA

Post Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:49 pm 
swift0ne

I'd say sure, but I've already apologized on these forums, and to many players personally, for more things than just hacking. Though, if you make a thread apologizing for attempting to frame both frost and I AND then promise to leave me alone forever, then I'll definitely apologize again.

Last edited by swift0ne on Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:50 pm 
swift0ne

quote:
Originally posted by $paCe
HAHAHAHA

What lol? I'm interested. Laughing

Post Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:51 pm 
Winchester

I get the idea that this will lead to more arguing between the 2 of you based on who apologizes first now lol

Post Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:52 pm 
$paCe

quote:
quote:
HAHAHAHA

What lol? I'm interested. Laughing

everything passed this point
quote:
lol nice, my coffee's still warm.

Koorbs crying that you hack then crying that you warvid, then the whole fat chick stalker persona you assigned to koorb. Man those were good back and forth reads.

Post Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:54 pm 
Kyr.Luoson

Swift has tried everything but wont apogize for hacking... Right.... Laughing

Also i never framed you, that is a lie and you know it. Compulsive liar swift. I asked you for a SS and said it looked edited in chat then changed my mind after closer looking, Also it was around the time you admitted few years later your self that you hacked and have had previous statements of "I can edit a ss in 3 minutes, it's easy" Who wouldn't think you were up to your old cheating ways.

Last edited by Kyr.Luoson on Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:56 pm 
swift0ne

quote:
Koorbs crying that you hack then crying that you warvid,

hahahaha, I didn't even catch that.

Post Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:56 pm 
Kyr.Luoson

quote:

Koorbs crying that you hack then crying that you warvid, then the whole fat chick stalker persona you assigned to koorb. Man those were good back and forth reads.

Having a durr moment $pace? Clearly if if you warvideo you arent going hack in it :/ He is on and off hacking, everyone knows that.

On a side note you hang off Swifts nuts alot, are you sure it wasnt you and swift that conceived your son together?

Last edited by Kyr.Luoson on Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:59 pm 
swift0ne

Wow holy fuck you're retarded, just leave me alone.

Post Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:00 pm 
Kyr.Luoson

quote:
Wow holy fuck you're retarded, just leave me alone.

Cry harder lol

Only retard is you, just read over the many threads ive made you look like a douche, all you can get to back you up is bottom of the barrel $pace. Everyone else tells you to stfu and you cant even see it.

Post Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:02 pm 
swift0ne

I don't think you've ever brought up one solid point ever actually. And I don't say that about everyone, lot's of bright posters on this board. You just aren't one of them IMO.

Post Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:05 pm 
swift0ne

By the way, I already have said before that I'll never hack again, and that I haven't hacked since those two times I purposefully did to get banned. And even that I won't ever do again. But since people have no reason to believe me, I am willing to produce anything that guarantees I'll never cheat on war2 again. Even though, I personally know I've only cheated like 2% of my games ever.

Thought: I remember KHB had some type of real time website that played his games from his perspective.

I am willing to set this up and have it running 24/7, for every single game I play on war2 ever again. Admins foonat/blid can hold me accountable, even to do it on smurf names.

Post Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:08 pm 
$paCe

quote:
Originally posted by Kyr.Luoson
Having a durr moment $pace? Clearly if if you warvideo you arent going hack in it :/

Clearly, that's not what's funny. It's the desperation in your reasoning to have a problem with swift you find worth writing about. If swift gave away all of his worldly possessions, you would accuse him of being an attention seeking show off. I just find this whole drama ridiculously hilarious. Also, if swift were a woman, he would be the mother of my child, and he would have made a great mom too.

Post Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:29 pm 
Kyr.Luoson

quote:
I don't think you've ever brought up one solid point ever actually.

Here's one, Your'll always be cheater in the eyes of the wc2 community.

Last edited by Kyr.Luoson on Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:31 pm 
Kyr.Luoson

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Kyr.Luoson
Having a durr moment $pace? Clearly if if you warvideo you arent going hack in it :/

Clearly, that's not what's funny. It's the desperation in your reasoning to have a problem with swift you find worth writing about. If swift gave away all of his worldly possessions, you would accuse him of being an attention seeking show off. I just find this whole drama ridiculously hilarious. Also, if swift were a woman, he would be the mother of my child, and he would have made a great mom too.

You're really quite dumb at times $pace, Stop drinking for your kids sake.

Post Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:33 pm 
swift0ne

Excuse me, original/bright/creative points. Anyone can recite the alphabet, and that's what you just did.

Post Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:34 pm 
Kyr.Luoson

quote:
Excuse me, original/bright/creative points. Anyone can recite the alphabet, and that's what you just did.

Clutching at straws, i thought you werent interested in replying.. Did the non-care defence not work?

Post Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:35 pm 
swift0ne

You're becoming worse than sg ever was. go take a scroll in our post history and see the dozens of times you've addressed/spoke of me, and see how I've never once initiated a conversation with you, and probably only mentioned your name but a few random times, then take the hint and leave me alone you ugly geek. I like thin chicks bro.

Post Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:38 pm 
Kyr.Luoson

quote:
You're becoming worse than sg ever was. go take a scroll in our post history and see the dozens of times you've addressed/spoke of me, and see how I've never once initiated a conversation with you, and probably only mentioned your name but a few random times, then take the hint and leave me alone you ugly geek. I like thin chicks bro.

Sorry you got me confused with $pace, i'm not coming on to you man lol.

Fuck you're defiantly the biggest loser on this game, i dont even know how you can look at yourself in the mirror, go break into a church again or something you lowlife. You constantly go on about me as much as i do you, you're defiantly a retard if you think otherwise.

Post Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:41 pm 
$paCe

omg he's going into self projection mode haha. He's shit faced drunk right now drooling on his key board with a glazed look in his eyes.

quote:
I like thin chicks bro.
quoted for truth

Post Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:44 pm 
Kyr.Luoson

quote:
omg he's going into self projection mode haha. He's shit faced drunk right now drooling on his key board with a glazed look in his eyes.
quote:
I like thin chicks bro.
quoted for truth

I thought it was established that you the one with the alcohol problem?
Many can confirm the outa control drunken rages on vent.

Post Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:45 pm 
swift0ne

i have never initiated anything with you once on these forums, i invite you to prove otherwise. i come here for the challenging players, and the creative/informative or funny posters. you fall into none of the above categories. leave me alone.

Post Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:46 pm 
Kyr.Luoson

quote:
i have never initiated anything with you once on these forums, i invite you to prove otherwise. i come here for the challenging players, and the creative/informative or funny posters. you fall into none of the above categories. leave me alone.

You cry so hard lol, i'm not going go back though all the threads.. I really dont care what category you put me in, no one cares what the dorky hacking loser's opinion is. Hackers should be banned from the forums as well as the game imo.

Post Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:50 pm 
swift0ne

stop harassing me

Post Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:55 pm 
Kyr.Luoson

Cry more hacker

Post Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:56 pm 
swift0ne

ok it looks like you're settling down, hopefully this is the end of the obsession/harassment.

Post Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:58 pm 
$paCe

Koorb doesn't settle down, he passes out

Post Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:10 pm