FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> Strategy & Tactics

How do you beat human mission 2 (battle for Nethergarde)?

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
rain

How do you beat human mission 2 (battle for Nethergarde)?

Just wondering how do you beat human mission 2 where Danath must survive.

I made it that way:
1)I selected footman below barracks and moved it left so that catapults missed him.
2)I ordered footman to destroy 1 catapult (tower near barrack helped me with it)

so I got rid of catapult and 1 ogre badly damaged

3) I killed that ogre with 4 grunts on my way to gold mine.
4) I used Dwarven demo squad to blowup upper black cannon tower. 2 ogres dead in that explosion.

5) I used ballista to take down lower tower

6) I moved all my army including Danath behind wall and started and used ballistat to attack cannon tower next to farms.

7) I quickly ordered my Peasants to build town hall, farms, lumber mill and barracks.

Cool since blacks sent ogres to attack me and peons to repair tower I had to push my left army into war. Death knight used death coil 2 times so I lost few warriors (dont remember exactly what). Also my army was weaken by 3 ogres sent by red.

9) My ballista got somehow destroyed so it was quite risky to include Danath in my troop. But luckily tower got destroyed. After that I had left Danath with 82 life and 4 damaged Elven Archers. I used this troop to kill black peons and destroy great hall

~~~~~This took black player out. No peon/grunts/ogres left~~~~~
It was important because blacks sends you painful death knights who burn your town..

By that time I even wasn't completed barrack

10) Then I built up city and trained 9 paladins and 4 catapults to remove red from map. (used catapults to take down towers so it was safe for my troop to go in. I surrounded my city with towers so yellow's dragons couldn't get that town easy.

11) used other 9 paladins and 4 ballistas to remove yellows.

I wonder if anyone have tried to remove blacks before even building your city up?Does anyone have better ideas?

Post Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:08 am 
SoCxYamon

i think i would've beaten it 10 times over again before you finished posting this lol....

anyway i'll be nice and tell you the secret .

Play it on fast, the slower the speed the easier the micro missions are, and the game is meant to be played on fast/faster in the first place. If you're already doing this, then you need practice. Just play conservative. It's more trial and error than fast and free play. To be honest i wouldn't waste my time playing it, the expansion missions aren't very nostalgic, they are far more boring and annoying than the original campian.

Post Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:06 pm 
rain

I like human mission 2 and 3 (how to beat this) rest of these are crap owth orcs I like 2nd and last mission. (only)

Post Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:13 pm