-667-

nalzy is tearing it up again, rofl

Post Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:51 pm 
DrunkeN

quote:
Originally posted by BanMe
quote:
Originally posted by Kyr.Luoson
Yeah i got into masters after 1 win, all it seems is diamond got a new name Rolling Eyes

lol same,havent played in a few weeks and wasted a complete scrub to get in. I had a feeling after I saw drunken also in masters Wink

hey now...watch it

Post Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:10 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
KingHillBilly

Post Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:06 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
NaLzyMan

Master's league is the new diamond.

GrandMaster's league which will be implemented at a later date is the cream of the crop top 200 in each region.

I'd like to see some war2 players make the top 200 and get into grandmaster's league, so far nerz and I are the only players that have gotten top 200.

It's a great time to catch up because as long as you have spent all of your bonus points if/when you get promoted to master's league you are gonna start around 2300-2400ish rating like everyone else did.

The only disadvantage you will have is that players who had really high MMRs are going to get more points per win and lose less points per loss until they get closer to their MMR, and their MMR being higher than yours means that is going to be the case for a longer while.

Now if you guys are really as good as you think, and I am really as bad as you say, go prove it. I topped out at 3400 rating before the patch, and 127th place on the most recent top 200 list.

Go do better, go own everyone, and show the sc2 community what war2 players are made of.

quote:
Originally posted by Shotgun_
I remember like my 3rd game on battle.net was vs nalzy, i was 6 with humans and i raped his pathetic rush from 2, LAWL. Then he pulled a swift and denied it 6months later. Now he clings to me guessing him or nalzy was towering me when i was 12 and there was like 80% chance one of them was 2. NEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWBBBBBB

PS. Remeber when nerz hacked, oh yah

As pathetic as your hacking was, it is even more pathetic that you continuously lie about games and your hacking years later.

You are just another valkrie kid, you may have learned your cookbooks over time, but you never learned to ditch the hacks.

And yea nerz hacked, but nerz isn't me, and I would say it was scrubby and newbish of him to hack, but at least he stopped hacking. I've seen you hacking as recently as whenever the last time I was on RU was. I've seen 2 1on1 series where you were down 0-3 and started blatantly hacking afterwards. (one was vs khb and another was vs swiftone)

I've also seen you log onto the_god's name and 1v1 people after he shit talked them and you would play pretending to be him, you are just a low-class person with low-class behavior, that's all. You may not even understand it is low-class, because you are low-class.

Shotgun you were never a serious game to someone like me, very few were, which is why I transitioned outta cookbooks so long ago and had to make the games more challenging, at best you were an "oh I have to make sure my decisions are reinforced strongly because I am playing a hacker that may pre-lust perfectly or "stumble" onto anything hidden".

quote:
Originally posted by Kith-Kanin
quote:
Originally posted by NaLzyMan
quote:
Originally posted by Shotgun_
IMO you should just 1on1, but nalzy has always been a huge pussy when it comes to walking the walk, no matter what the game. He will just throw up walls such as "I dont care if you beat me, i am just saying you cannot beat nerz" , he argues for the sake of arguing because he himself was never anything more than a leech, and he has nothing better to do, the internet has always been his support network.

You should play nerz a few more times

A lot of ignorance from hackers like shotgun and scrubs who were never considered a real game (kith kanin)

Hacking in a video game is sad and pathetic, just remember that shotgun.

Don't confuse having a better understanding of a game and it's players with sucking dick. Nerz is my friend, he was much better than anyone that has played war2 for the last many years. And him and I scattered like buck shot, a level of play you can't even fully comprehend kith.

To me you've always been a sad case kith, cause you aren't a jerk at heart, but your ignorance turns you into one, sorta like how you thought it was some sorta bittersweet victory when you didn't hook nerz up with a beta key, because you had felt neglected by "nerzyman" on hon and it wasn't even the same person.

Unfortunately none of you were able to do jack shit in a much bigger rts (sc2)

I have my gripes with the game, but it's sad how bad most of the war2 players are at it, a lot worse than i expected. Which is ultimately not a big deal, except when they have egos yet can't hang in a watered down version of bw.

What would these forums be without perpetuated ignorance by lower/middle-class people though?

LoL.

Why was it my duty to hook up nerz with a beta key? By the time he had asked on the forums, the ones I had were all given away anyways.

You care far too much about what Nerzy does. Just an fyi.

It wasn't your duty to hook anyone up, the point is that you were ignorant, and thought you were getting back at nerz by not hooking him up, just because someone with his name ignored you on HoN.

It was just another classic example of ignorance and the low-class behavior that can come from it.

Post Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:07 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Frostbitten

man after not playing for a month and a half i'm just getting rolled by terran and zerg players for the most part. i'm just going to have to focus on macro for a while to try to re-familiarize myself with the game

http://YouTube.com/war2combat | http://YouTube.com/FrostbittenWarcraft | http://www.denverchess.com | http://www.BureauA.com

Post Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:02 am 
Shotgun_

Lol, claiming you were ever at any point in your career in war2 as good as i was is ludacris. You're probably the only one here who would believe such a claim

Post Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:08 am 
Mez

lol god, can't believe I bothered to read all that. It's amazing that 10 years later some people here still act like they're 14.

Post Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:09 pm 
NeRzyMan

http://www.justin.tv/nerzyman2525 streams up

Post Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:52 pm 
NeRzyMan

Post Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:52 pm 
Sparkz102

quote:
Originally posted by NeRzyMan

do big things nerzy

Post Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:07 pm 
stoned@chayliss

quote:
Originally posted by KingHillBilly

Post Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:10 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
NeRzyMan

http://www.justin.tv/nerzyman2525 streams up!!! gogogo

Post Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:36 pm 
Shynko

Focus nerzy focuzzzzz

Post Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:09 pm 
NeRzyMan

http://www.justin.tv/nerzyman2525 streams up!!! gogogo

Post Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:40 pm 
Shotgun_

Need to mute out Archangels nerdy voice next time. Good tunes though.

Post Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:13 am 
AGNB

Yo homie,

Have you tried getting your stream on the Teamliquid list? You'll get a ton more spectators, and they will perhaps come and felate you while you play.

Post Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:51 pm 
NeRzyMan

Post Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:09 am 
NeRzyMan

streams up http://www.justin.tv/nerzyman2525 for the late ups

Post Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:21 am 
passwillworkeasycompany

the game is so boring you have to do this to get some excitement?

maybe your that baddass but the post here only makes the game seem more and more like shit i knew it was gonna be from blizzard of wow not blizzard of war2 star1

Post Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:34 pm 
GreenHorn

Delete ^^

Post Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:13 pm 
Paper_Boy

Hey Nalzy can u teach Viruz how to tower??? He reps his mill and runs some where with 4 peons every time and does nothing... They usually have a cat by the time he does ne damage

U should write a tower stategy guide!!

Post Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:38 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number  Reply with quote