quote:
Originally posted by NaLzyMan
quote:
Originally posted by Kyr.Luoson
quote:
quote:
Didnt rape shit, was 1 game which i didnt play at my best. What is your username, i wanna look it up rather taking your word for it

Also i do use blink stalkers but as i said zerg switch easily beats mass stalkers as they are weak by themselfs against hydras and speedlings

I'm 2850 or abouts

Nerz didn't even need to micro at all vs you, and basically what we saw of you was a cookbook 2 base timing attack into colossi tech after it failed.

And ling/hydra isn't very good when you've already established colossi tech.

I see you didnt answer my question about your username, lie much about rating newb?

You can cry all you want about your bff, score is still 1-1 and your typical newbie responses are just that, what a newb says 'oh he didnt even mirco, i played with 1 hand' blah blah grow up you mid 30's mutant

Oh i'm not lying , I simply don't care to satisfy your insecurity. And do not mind watching you perpetuate your own ignorance.

No you are lying lol, there is one player who has that score that plays protoss with 54% win rate, same win rate as mine so you arent any better then me by that standards.. lol

Win rate vs newbs is different than win rate vs top players.

Expect pretty much everyone i face is around or over 3000 points

Logic fail?

Keep diging that hole nalzy, you are quite owned.

Oh I am sorry is 3k high or something? That's not even top 200.

Yes 3k is considered quite good currently, keep in mind i don't even bother to learn any build orders or watch pro replays too improve.

I just jump on and play, in fact i play 2's for fun with a mate more then i bother with 1's and normally play them late at night when i'm bored..

Doubt i could say the same about you, properly analyzing every game you play by watching the replay 10 times like you did with me and nerzys game

3k was considered good a month or two ago. Now it is what they call "bonus pool" rating.

Oh and people that have a good understanding of things don't really need to watch things over and over to analyze them.

I just watched you get mass broodlorded after failing a cookbook 2 base timing attack (which btw is no less cheesy than a 4 gate) and is actually considered by top pros to be more abusive than 4 gate after watching tt1 use it every game at MLG.

But I mean if you were so casual and free with how you play, then explain the retarded and unjustified ego you have?

I can explain it, you think you are good because you are at 2800, when in reality 2800s mean jack shit.

You need to understand that you got completely outclassed in your game, it wasn't an imba issue, it wasn't luck, it was just 2 completely different level players going at it. What you need to not do is be insecure about it and bring up a game that was played long ago and try to take it out of context as if it is equal to the game you just got raped in.

The last thing I will say though is that if you want to consider yourself good, then you should make sure you are good. Don't be one of those scrubs who thinks they are good despite having such a limited understanding of the big picture. 2800 isn't awful, but it's not good, maybe with some practice you could become good, but from what I've seen of your play, and most other sc2 players, is that people can copy build orders and have relative success with them, but they can't grasp the finer points of rts games. Sorta like in that game you couldn't really grasp the situation and basically just gave up complete map control.

What the fuck is this delusional newbie mutant spewing out now?

I only got 'mass' broadlorded because the game was over when i lost my army at my first 3rd expo, i knew i wouldn't be able to win from that point unless the zerg fucked up big time, quite obviously has nothing to do with how i 'grasp the points' as i figured my only slim hope at that point was a big 200/200 death ball.

Why do you think i care about being at the 'top' i just told you i don't try and improve my game at all, i just play. Your the one who's making a big deal about being the best and by the way judging by how shit you were on warcraft 2 i doubt you are any good at starcraft 2 yourself Mr 54% (lol)

I don't have any ego on the game, I just think what you say is totally retarded being spewed by a total retard, dont confuse me disagreeing with your pathetic bullshit to be an 'ego'

By the way the person your defending used the excuse of something in my race was imbalanced so your logic there works against him too. Sad

Stop replying retard, i believe you are quite owned (and possibility care 2 much about trying 2 be the 'best' at starcraft 2 in his mid 30's)

Post Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:55 am 
NaLzyMan

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Didnt rape shit, was 1 game which i didnt play at my best. What is your username, i wanna look it up rather taking your word for it

Also i do use blink stalkers but as i said zerg switch easily beats mass stalkers as they are weak by themselfs against hydras and speedlings

I'm 2850 or abouts

Nerz didn't even need to micro at all vs you, and basically what we saw of you was a cookbook 2 base timing attack into colossi tech after it failed.

I see you didnt answer my question about your username, lie much about rating newb?

You can cry all you want about your bff, score is still 1-1 and your typical newbie responses are just that, what a newb says 'oh he didnt even mirco, i played with 1 hand' blah blah grow up you mid 30's mutant

Oh i'm not lying , I simply don't care to satisfy your insecurity. And do not mind watching you perpetuate your own ignorance.

No you are lying lol, there is one player who has that score that plays protoss with 54% win rate, same win rate as mine so you arent any better then me by that standards.. lol

Logic fail?

Yes 3k is considered quite good currently, keep in mind i don't even bother to learn any build orders or watch pro replays too improve.

I just jump on and play, in fact i play 2's for fun with a mate more then i bother with 1's and normally play them late at night when i'm bored..

Doubt i could say the same about you, properly analyzing every game you play by watching the replay 10 times like you did with me and nerzys game

3k was considered good a month or two ago. Now it is what they call "bonus pool" rating.

Oh and people that have a good understanding of things don't really need to watch things over and over to analyze them.

I just watched you get mass broodlorded after failing a cookbook 2 base timing attack (which btw is no less cheesy than a 4 gate) and is actually considered by top pros to be more abusive than 4 gate after watching tt1 use it every game at MLG.

But I mean if you were so casual and free with how you play, then explain the retarded and unjustified ego you have?

I can explain it, you think you are good because you are at 2800, when in reality 2800s mean jack shit.

You need to understand that you got completely outclassed in your game, it wasn't an imba issue, it wasn't luck, it was just 2 completely different level players going at it. What you need to not do is be insecure about it and bring up a game that was played long ago and try to take it out of context as if it is equal to the game you just got raped in.

The last thing I will say though is that if you want to consider yourself good, then you should make sure you are good. Don't be one of those scrubs who thinks they are good despite having such a limited understanding of the big picture. 2800 isn't awful, but it's not good, maybe with some practice you could become good, but from what I've seen of your play, and most other sc2 players, is that people can copy build orders and have relative success with them, but they can't grasp the finer points of rts games. Sorta like in that game you couldn't really grasp the situation and basically just gave up complete map control.

I only got 'mass' broadlorded because the game was over when i lost my army at my first 3rd expo, i knew i wouldn't be able to win from that point unless the zerg fucked up big time, quite obviously has nothing to do with how i 'grasp the points' as i figured my only slim hope at that point was a big 200/200 death ball.

Why do you think i care about being at the 'top' i just told you i don't try and improve my game at all, i just play. Your the one who's making a big deal about being the best and by the way judging by how shit you were on warcraft 2 i doubt you are any good at starcraft 2 yourself Mr 54% (lol)

I don't have any ego on the game, I just think what you say is totally retarded being spewed by a total retard, dont confuse me disagreeing with your pathetic bullshit to be an 'ego'

By the way the person your defending used the excuse of something in my race was imbalanced so your logic there works against him too. Sad

Stop replying retard, i believe you are quite owned (and possibility care 2 much about trying 2 be the 'best' at starcraft 2 in his mid 30's)

Oh your ego was apparent long before I even chimed in to clarify the context of your record and why your game was put up.

As for the misconceptions you are perpetuating, some of the top korean players have roughly 54% win rates, now they are much better players than I am and play vs much better opponents who I would go dramatically less than 54% against.

As I said before 54% vs newbs is not the same as 54% vs good players.

At this point you've basically proven yourself a lower-middle class human being which is extremely ignorant and stupid. Basically not worth my time so gluck down there at 2800 man.

Post Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:29 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Kyr.Luoson

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I'm 2850 or abouts

Logic fail?

Oh your ego was apparent long before I even chimed in to clarify the context of your record and why your game was put up.

As for the misconceptions you are perpetuating, some of the top korean players have roughly 54% win rates, now they are much better players than I am and play vs much better opponents who I would go dramatically less than 54% against.

As I said before 54% vs newbs is not the same as 54% vs good players.

At this point you've basically proven yourself a lower-middle class human being which is extremely ignorant and stupid. Basically not worth my time so gluck down there at 2800 man.

Once again you prove my point that you are a dork who cares about his ladder rating way to much.

You're so ignorant and stupid you have become blind to your retardedness

The sad fact is you will never be good at starcraft 2 even though you try your pathetic heart out, you're a nobody and always will be.

Cry harder bitch

Post Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:43 am 
Sepi

huge ego rage with 'i dont have a massive ego' on top.

the ignorance is large. i can see why nalzy is still talking

Post Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:35 am 
Kyr.Luoson

quote:
Originally posted by Sepi

Bit butthurt that i called you a retard? Crying or Very sad

Retards tend to stick together when they are outsmarted, but nice try you euro trash.

Post Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:46 am 
Sepi

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Sepi

Bit butthurt that i called you a retard? Crying or Very sad

Retards tend to stick together when they are outsmarted, but nice try you euro trash.

just looking forward to moar posts like this for lulz

*feed the trolls*

Post Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:03 am 
cpt^Claw

u all have cancer and my dick is big

Post Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:49 am 
Shotgun_

IMO you should just 1on1, but nalzy has always been a huge pussy when it comes to walking the walk, no matter what the game. He will just throw up walls such as "I dont care if you beat me, i am just saying you cannot beat nerz" , he argues for the sake of arguing because he himself was never anything more than a leech, and he has nothing better to do, the internet has always been his support network.

You should play nerz a few more times

Post Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:05 am 
AGNB

What I was trying to say is that luoson was taking nerzy's reason for streaming wrong... nerz didn't put it up here to prove anything, he put it up here for fun and happened to play a game vs. luoson.

that long ass rage rant is kinda ridiculous, but yes, Nalzy does have 3300+ points and is currently the highest rated 1v1 starcraft 2 player out of anyone on ru.

Post Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:50 pm 
Kith-Kanin

quote:
Originally posted by Shotgun_
IMO you should just 1on1, but nalzy has always been a huge pussy when it comes to walking the walk, no matter what the game. He will just throw up walls such as "I dont care if you beat me, i am just saying you cannot beat nerz" , he argues for the sake of arguing because he himself was never anything more than a leech, and he has nothing better to do, the internet has always been his support network.

I like nerz.

But Nalzy is one of those guys that will be sucking nerzy's dick until the day he dies. He always has, and he always will. Every thread he gets involved in, is usually a nerzy thread about some game. Someone says something about Nerzy, and Nalzy comes in and, in between gurgling on penis, defends Nerzy's honour to the death!

It's the cycle of the forums. Kyr is the newest victim.

Post Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:50 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
NaLzyMan

quote:

A lot of ignorance from hackers like shotgun and scrubs who were never considered a real game (kith kanin)

Hacking in a video game is sad and pathetic, just remember that shotgun.

Don't confuse having a better understanding of a game and it's players with sucking dick. Nerz is my friend, he was much better than anyone that has played war2 for the last many years. And him and I scattered like buck shot, a level of play you can't even fully comprehend kith.

To me you've always been a sad case kith, cause you aren't a jerk at heart, but your ignorance turns you into one, sorta like how you thought it was some sorta bittersweet victory when you didn't hook nerz up with a beta key, because you had felt neglected by "nerzyman" on hon and it wasn't even the same person.

Unfortunately none of you were able to do jack shit in a much bigger rts (sc2)

I have my gripes with the game, but it's sad how bad most of the war2 players are at it, a lot worse than i expected. Which is ultimately not a big deal, except when they have egos yet can't hang in a watered down version of bw.

What would these forums be without perpetuated ignorance by lower/middle-class people though?

Post Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:46 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Sparkz102

you tell 'em nalzy!

Post Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:11 pm 
Kith-Kanin

quote:
quote:

A lot of ignorance from hackers like shotgun and scrubs who were never considered a real game (kith kanin)

Hacking in a video game is sad and pathetic, just remember that shotgun.

Don't confuse having a better understanding of a game and it's players with sucking dick. Nerz is my friend, he was much better than anyone that has played war2 for the last many years. And him and I scattered like buck shot, a level of play you can't even fully comprehend kith.

To me you've always been a sad case kith, cause you aren't a jerk at heart, but your ignorance turns you into one, sorta like how you thought it was some sorta bittersweet victory when you didn't hook nerz up with a beta key, because you had felt neglected by "nerzyman" on hon and it wasn't even the same person.

Unfortunately none of you were able to do jack shit in a much bigger rts (sc2)

I have my gripes with the game, but it's sad how bad most of the war2 players are at it, a lot worse than i expected. Which is ultimately not a big deal, except when they have egos yet can't hang in a watered down version of bw.

What would these forums be without perpetuated ignorance by lower/middle-class people though?

LoL.

Why was it my duty to hook up nerz with a beta key? By the time he had asked on the forums, the ones I had were all given away anyways.

You care far too much about what Nerzy does. Just an fyi.

Post Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:40 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Picka_materina

Pretty bad bickering when the gameplay of both was nothing to brag about. Creep spread was nonexistant, The tos had 0 ff use.

Post Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:52 pm 
7VlesSiah

War2? SC2? Nothing has changed. Nalzy is still Nerzy's bitch.

Post Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:56 pm 
Shotgun_

I remember like my 3rd game on battle.net was vs nalzy, i was 6 with humans and i raped his pathetic rush from 2, LAWL. Then he pulled a swift and denied it 6months later. Now he clings to me guessing him or nalzy was towering me when i was 12 and there was like 80% chance one of them was 2. NEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWBBBBBB

PS. Remeber when nerz hacked, oh yah

Post Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:34 pm 
BanMe

Nalzy's like a character in a movie you'd think could never really exist

Post Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:20 pm 
turtleman@can

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbwRqMLibFA

*nalzyman

Post Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:03 pm 
7VlesSiah

Lol turtle. That is fucking hilarious. That clip is like Nalzyman exactly. I've never seen the movie. Looks funny.

Post Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:57 pm 
Kith-Kanin

quote:
Originally posted by turtleman@can
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbwRqMLibFA

*nalzyman

1:15-1:25

Yep. lol

Post Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:54 pm 
AGNB

eastbound & down is one of the best shows ever, BUT, back on topic!

Nerz, more stream, more sick music!!!!!!

Post Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:26 am 
NeRzyMan

streams up http://www.justin.tv/nerzyman2525

Post Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:27 pm 
Kyr.Luoson

Someone was posting in the chat channel that you made it to Masters league alrdy nerz?

Post Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:53 pm 
NeRzyMan

yes after my first win I was promoted...I was in the top 200 I think that had something to do with it.

Post Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:11 pm 
Kith-Kanin

quote:
Originally posted by NeRzyMan
yes after my first win I was promoted...I was in the top 200 I think that had something to do with it.

You need to stream during the day so I have something to do in the background at work.

Get to it. Quit your job, if you have one.

Post Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:15 am 
foonat

move to korea!

Post Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:44 am 
Kith-Kanin

quote:
Originally posted by foonat
move to korea!

Indeed time to go pro. You always wanted to. This is your chance!

Post Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:46 pm 
Rat

wait a minute. Master league isnt top 200. Something fishy going on.

Post Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:26 pm 
Kyr.Luoson

Yeah i got into masters after 1 win, all it seems is diamond got a new name Rolling Eyes

Post Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:51 pm 
BanMe

quote:
Yeah i got into masters after 1 win, all it seems is diamond got a new name Rolling Eyes

lol same,havent played in a few weeks and wasted a complete scrub to get in. I had a feeling after I saw drunken also in masters Wink

Post Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:04 pm