FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> Starcraft II General Discussion

NeRzyMan Live Stream
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
NeRzyMan

NeRzyMan Live Stream

Sup guys I'm ~3200 Diamond zerg and Im addicted to streaming.

Basically I've decided to make a Justin.TV stream after I watched a few people stream their games on teamliquid.net and it was just too cool. I spent alot of time setting it up (it was a huge pain because im a newb). Anyways here the link
http://www.justin.tv/nerzyman2525/

...the stream automatically archives the casts so if you feel like checkin em out go ahead. First vid should have a grudge match vrs fellow war2 gamer Kyr.Luoson.

Ill be postin on here when im goin live randomly so if youre bored check it out!

later guys

Post Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:10 am 
Shotgun_

i have allied this guy, he is a noob.

Post Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:16 am 
Picka_materina

Yea, i never got this part.
Considering we saw here how much people hack on a 15 year old game with no recognition or money involved, and with so many live streaming going on in sc2, its practically a legit hacking. I have 2 monitors, pretty sure others have also, so with all the leagues and tournaments, all they have to do is open the stream in another monitor.
I to this day have not realized how that's allowed.

Post Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:45 am 
DrunkeN

yeah it sounds easy, but if you are trying to make a name for yourself and get caught you will be banned for life everywhere.
Streaming your ladder games its way less likely unless they know you or a big name.

BTW there are too many zerg streamers!!!!

Post Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:02 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Picka_materina

quote:
Originally posted by DrunkeN
yeah it sounds easy, but if you are trying to make a name for yourself and get caught you will be banned for life everywhere.

Sorry, but how would anyone get caught watching a stream he's playing on?
If you mean because if they go to some fancy tournament and are not as good as online, hopefully that was a joke. Noone would think of it the second, because if you already go to those fancy tournaments, even with "maphack" you still have to know how to play. All you'd do is lose there.

Post Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:30 pm 
Kyr.Luoson

1-1 Cool

Last edited by Kyr.Luoson on Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Post Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:55 pm 
Rat

koorb raped

Post Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:08 am 
Kyr.Luoson

quote:
Originally posted by Rat
koorb raped

nope it's 1-1

Also

Rat raped 14-5 on warcraft 2 when im rusty

http://server.war2.ru/ladder/record.php/php?player1=Koorb&player2=Rat

Post Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:49 pm 
AGNB

lol bro I love your choice of music at the start of stream, its sick, you play with music in the background??

Post Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:18 pm 
Sepi

sand in luosons vagina

Post Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:24 am 
NeRzyMan

Hah thanks...ya I always rts with music but it's gotta be somethin i can groove with...i should be gettin some more streams after this weekend

Post Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:36 am 
Kyr.Luoson

quote:
Originally posted by Sepi
sand in luosons vagina

No you creepy retard, just not sure why he posts it here when he wins but says nothing when he got owned couple of weeks ago

Post Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:25 pm 
AGNB

lol luoson he didn't post this just to show he beat you, because hes not retarded. He posted this because he is streaming and you can watch him play first person if you want, which is sweet.

He happened to get matched vs. you in a ladder game which is pretty funny/ironic while he was streaming.

Why the hell would he post a random thread about losing a game?

He didn't post this to put you down, you just instantly start defending yourself for no reason

Post Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:38 pm 
Kyr.Luoson

Yea funny he made the thread basically hours after our game, yeah please stop talking about something you're obviously quite clueless about.

Sypher did the same thing in beta, won in a 2on2 then came on here going 'i raped luoson hard LOLOL" i expected better from nerzy, i didn't post the reply here when i owned him rather badly the first time we encountered each other in ladder

I didn't call nerzy a retard i called Sepi a retard which is a well documented fact.

Last edited by Kyr.Luoson on Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Post Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:06 pm 
NaLzyMan

Nerz only put the luoson game up because luoson reacted so poorly after getting destroyed the way he did.

I don't know the circumstances of nerzy's loss to you luoson, but I think that last game where he micro'd poorly just shows that his raw potential is much higher than yours.

I'll admit though, your regurgitated 2 base timing attack cookbook was ALMOST as good as a completely inefficient zerg.

Though I don't really understand why anyone would develop an ego over copying some gimmick cookbook strats in a sequel that is much worse than the original.

Post Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:16 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Kyr.Luoson

quote:
Originally posted by NaLzyMan
Nerz only put the luoson game up because luoson reacted so poorly after getting destroyed the way he did.

I don't know the circumstances of nerzy's loss to you luoson, but I think that last game where he micro'd poorly just shows that his raw potential is much higher than yours.

I'll admit though, your regurgitated 2 base timing attack cookbook was ALMOST as good as a completely inefficient zerg.

Though I don't really understand why anyone would develop an ego over copying some gimmick cookbook strats in a sequel that is much worse than the original.

Not sure how you call that a cook book, 2 basing is like dualing on warcraft 2, a cookbook gimmick strategy would be if i 4 gated, do you even play this game nazly? Lately protoss has to fast expand to keep up with a good zerg player. I doubt any strategy nerzy would throw at me wouldn't be something he saw someone else do first so your logic is totally retarded?

All i said to Nerzy was "zerg imba" which i believe is true at late stage, the first game i beat nerzy in he made an excuse 'i was trying something new' and said 'forcefield is imba' so how am i any worse then him? I also didnt actually realise it was Nerzyman because he had a name change intill after the game

I beat him in 15 mins the first time, the one he beat me took over 30? hardly being 'destroyed' if it took him so long to finish me and it looks like hes in a proper starcraft 2 clan that share build orders.

I dug for the Replay for proof http://www.mediafire.com/?mrpqb1p3nqwaus1 although it was the previous version

Also note i never said nerzy was bad at the game at all.

Try getting a clue nalzy because you clearly don't have one (just like the old days on warcraft 2 lol)

Post Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:41 am 
NaLzyMan

quote:
Originally posted by Kyr.Luoson
quote:

Not sure how you call that a cook book, 2 basing is like dualing on warcraft 2, a cookbook gimmick strategy would be if i 4 gated, do you even play this game nazly? Lately protoss has to fast expand to keep up with a good zerg player. I doubt any strategy nerzy would throw at me wouldn't be something he saw someone else do first so your logic is totally retarded?

All i said to Nerzy was "zerg imba" which i believe is true at late stage, the first game i beat nerzy in he made an excuse 'i was trying something new' and said 'forcefield is imba' so how am i any worse then him? I also didnt actually realise it was Nerzyman because he had a name change intill after the game

I beat him in 15 mins the first time, the one he beat me took over 30? hardly being 'destroyed' if it took him so long to finish me and it looks like hes in a proper starcraft 2 clan that share build orders.

I dug for the Replay for proof http://www.mediafire.com/?mrpqb1p3nqwaus1 although it was the previous version

Try getting a clue nalzy because you clearly don't have one (just like the old days on warcraft 2 lol)

Your 2 base timing attack is a cookbook, it is not like dualing, dualing in war2 is much different than in sc2. But that's besides the point, since dualing in war2 was cookbook as well.

Nerz beat you with pure macro, something you didn't even come close to matching, he took the map on you because you struggled so hard with your 2base timing attack cookbook that you went ultra defensive. What he did was the equivalent of going mass archers on you.

If you knew anything about sc2 you would know that a protoss that gets to mass up should be very very difficult for zergs to deal with if micro'd properly.

Except that your macro was so slow that you gave nerz 4-5 bases lolol.
Oh and btw, I know much more about sc2 than you, and I know much more about war2 than you do.

As I said before, I don't know why such a nonfactor player like you would develop an ego merely from being able to partially regurgitate strats that you copy from better players than yourself. And I say partially regurgitate because you can't do it nearly as well as them.

You said zerg imba, and then you put him on ignore like a little girl.

Nice job beating nerz at some point in sc2, but currently it would seem he is much better than you.

Post Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:36 am 
Kyr.Luoson

quote:
quote:
quote:

Your 2 base timing attack is a cookbook, it is not like dualing, dualing in war2 is much different than in sc2. But that's besides the point, since dualing in war2 was cookbook as well.

Nerz beat you with pure macro, something you didn't even come close to matching, he took the map on you because you struggled so hard with your 2base timing attack cookbook that you went ultra defensive. What he did was the equivalent of going mass archers on you.

If you knew anything about sc2 you would know that a protoss that gets to mass up should be very very difficult for zergs to deal with if micro'd properly.

Oh and btw, I know much more about sc2 than you, and I know much more about war2 than you do.

As I said before, I don't know why such a nonfactor player like you would develop an ego merely from being able to partially regurgitate strats that you copy from better players than yourself. And I say partially regurgitate because you can't do it nearly as well as them.

Nice job beating nerz at some point in sc2, but currently it would seem he is much better than you.

Since when did i claim to be the best? You seriously are dumb nalzy the game was over for a bit he just couldn't finish me off, that attack on my 3rd was good timing by nerzy, if he had waited 1 more min and my 2 colossi where there it would of been a totally different game.

Claiming i "cookbook" is quite lame insult, i try a variety of strategies.. Fast expand happens to be quite good against zerg and i enjoy a longer game rather then doing cheesy all-ins like 4 gates or collosi push..

Oh no you know much more 'about' sc2 and wc2 then me, good job proving your a massive dork, if that was what your trying to achieve because that comment was seriously nerdy

You claim he is 'much better' yet the record stands at 1-1, have you always been this defensive over your e-crush?

Also saying he beat me with pure macro is quite funny considering zerg is a macro race Rolling Eyes

that previous game wasn't even that old just before the a recent patch, in fact i think it was still 1.1 just before those little pointless bug fixes update

The fact is protoss has no counter to boardlords, stalkers suck and voidrays/phenoix just get owned by corrupter or hydra switch cost for cost

You are quite the delusional retard, get a grip on reality, aren't you in your mid 30s?

What is your rating on the ladder nazly, have you even broken bronze league? (bet i dont get an answer)

Post Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:59 am 
NaLzyMan

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Since when did i claim to be the best? You seriously are dumb nalzy the game was over for a bit he just couldn't finish me off, that attack on my 3rd was good timing by nerzy, if he had waited 1 more min and my 2 colossi where there it would of been a totally different game.

Claiming i "cookbook" is quite lame insult, i try a variety of strategies.. Fast expand happens to be quite good against zerg and i enjoy a longer game rather then doing cheesy all-ins like 4 gates or collosi push..

Oh no you know much more 'about' sc2 and wc2 then me, good job proving your a massive dork, if that was what your trying to achieve because that comment was seriously nerdy

You claim he is 'much better' yet the record stands at 1-1, have you always been this defensive over your e-crush?

Also saying he beat me with pure macro is quite funny considering zerg is a macro race Rolling Eyes

that previous game wasn't even that old just before the a recent patch, in fact i think it was still 1.1 just before those little pointless bug fixes update

The fact is protoss has no counter to boardlords, stalkers suck and voidrays/phenoix just get owned by corrupter or hydra switch cost for cost

You are quite the delusional retard, get a grip on reality, aren't you in your mid 30s?

What is your rating on the ladder nazly, have you even broken bronze league? (bet i dont get an answer)

I'm a 3341 rated protoss... you?

Beating nerz ages ago means nothing. He raped you very hard recently.

And the counter to broodlords is blink stalkers, which work well against a variety of zerg compositions. Also transitioning into carriers is good too. But obviously you need a good composition you can't just go pure carriers vs spire tech.

I'll tell you what isn't good vs spire tech though, colossus and voidrays... lololol.

Post Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:05 am 
Kyr.Luoson

Didnt rape shit, was 1 game which i didnt play at my best. What is your username, i wanna look it up rather taking your word for it

Also i do use blink stalkers but as i said zerg switch easily beats mass stalkers as they are weak by themselfs against hydras and speedlings

I'm 2850 or abouts

Post Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:09 am 
NaLzyMan

quote:
Didnt rape shit, was 1 game which i didnt play at my best. What is your username, i wanna look it up rather taking your word for it

Also i do use blink stalkers but as i said zerg switch easily beats mass stalkers as they are weak by themselfs against hydras and speedlings

I'm 2850 or abouts

Nerz didn't even need to micro at all vs you, and basically what we saw of you was a cookbook 2 base timing attack into colossi tech after it failed.

And ling/hydra isn't very good when you've already established colossi tech.

But this is what i'm talking about, you have some sorta ego where you need to defend yourself and BM when you get raped.

And you don't even have a good understanding for the game.

I'm sure you did beat nerz, but so did many people earlier in sc2, but as of the most recent match, you are just mass archer food.

Last edited by NaLzyMan on Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Post Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:13 am 
Kyr.Luoson

quote:
quote:

I'm 2850 or abouts

Nerz didn't even need to micro at all vs you, and basically what we saw of you was a cookbook 2 base timing attack into colossi tech after it failed.

I see you didn't answer my question about your username, lie much about rating newb?

You can cry all you want about your bff, score is still 1-1 and your typical newbie responses are just that, only a raped newb says 'oh he didn't even micro, i played with 1 hand' blah blah grow up you mid 30's mutant

Love how you claim to 'understand' my understanding of the game after watching 1 game of me playing late at night, seriously delusional and pathetic

Now i know why so many people claimed you were one of the most retarded people to ever play warcraft 2.

Last edited by Kyr.Luoson on Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:19 am; edited 1 time in total

Post Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:16 am 
NaLzyMan

quote:
quote:
quote:

I'm 2850 or abouts

I see you didnt answer my question about your username, lie much about rating newb?

You can cry all you want about your bff, score is still 1-1 and your typical newbie responses are just that, what a newb says 'oh he didnt even mirco, i played with 1 hand' blah blah grow up you mid 30's mutant

Oh i'm not lying , I simply don't care to satisfy your insecurity. And do not mind watching you perpetuate your own ignorance.

Post Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:18 am 
Kyr.Luoson

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I'm 2850 or abouts

I see you didnt answer my question about your username, lie much about rating newb?

You can cry all you want about your bff, score is still 1-1 and your typical newbie responses are just that, what a newb says 'oh he didnt even mirco, i played with 1 hand' blah blah grow up you mid 30's mutant

Oh i'm not lying , I simply don't care to satisfy your insecurity. And do not mind watching you perpetuate your own ignorance.

No you are lying lol, there is one player who has that score that plays protoss with 54% win rate, same win rate as mine so you arent any better then me by that standards.. lol

Post Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:20 am 
NaLzyMan

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I'm 2850 or abouts

No you are lying lol, there is one player who has that score that plays protoss with 54% win rate, same win rate as mine so you arent any better then me by that standards.. lol

Win rate vs newbs is different than win rate vs top players.

And climbing the ladder throughout the existence of the game is different than climbing it with a huge pile of bonus pool playing vs really bad newbs until the system can somewhat establish your mmr.

It would basically be like me saying im as good as a top sc2 player just because he has a 54% win rate, except he is playing vs the very best of players, and i am playing vs much weaker players. When in reality there is obviously a large gap in skill.

Last edited by NaLzyMan on Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Post Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:23 am 
Kyr.Luoson

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I'm 2850 or abouts

Expect pretty much everyone i face is around or over 3000 points

Logic fail?

Keep diging that hole nalzy, you are quite owned.

Post Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:24 am 
NaLzyMan

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I'm 2850 or abouts

Logic fail?

Oh I am sorry is 3k high or something? That's not even top 200.

This is what I am talking about though, you randomly have some ego that is completely unjustified, you are a 2800s rated scrub that gets mass broodlorded despite basically being untouched for ages.

Post Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:26 am 
Kyr.Luoson

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I'm 2850 or abouts

Logic fail?

Yes 3k is considered quite good currently, keep in mind i don't even bother to learn any build orders or watch pro replays too improve.

I just jump on and play, infact i play 2's for fun with a mate more then i bother with 1's and normally play them late at night when i'm bored..

Doubt i could say the same about you, properly analyzing every game you play by watching the replay 10 times like you did with me and nerzys game

Last edited by Kyr.Luoson on Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:31 am; edited 2 times in total

Post Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:29 am 
Frostbitten

i'm staying up late on a saturday night to play starcraft 2 also, either of you guys want to play?

http://YouTube.com/war2combat | http://YouTube.com/FrostbittenWarcraft | http://www.denverchess.com | http://www.BureauA.com

Post Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:29 am 
NaLzyMan

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I'm 2850 or abouts

Logic fail?

Yes 3k is considered quite good currently, keep in mind i don't even bother to learn any build orders or watch pro replays too improve.

I just jump on and play, infact i play 2's for fun with a mate more then i bother with 1's and normally play them late at night when i'm bored..

Doubt i could say the same about you, properly analyzing every game you play by watching the replay 10 times like you did with me and nerzys game

3k was considered good a month or two ago. Now it is what they call "bonus pool" rating.

Oh and people that have a good understanding of things don't really need to watch things over and over to analyze them.

I just watched you get mass broodlorded after failing a cookbook 2 base timing attack (which btw is no less cheesy than a 4 gate) and is actually considered by top pros to be more abusive than 4 gate after watching tt1 use it every game at MLG.

But I mean if you were so casual and free with how you play, then explain the retarded and unjustified ego you have?

I can explain it, you think you are good because you are at 2800, when in reality 2800s mean jack shit.

You need to understand that you got completely outclassed in your game, it wasn't an imba issue, it wasn't luck, it was just 2 completely different level players going at it. What you need to not do is be insecure about it and bring up a game that was played long ago and try to take it out of context as if it is equal to the game you just got raped in.

The last thing I will say though is that if you want to consider yourself good, then you should make sure you are good. Don't be one of those scrubs who thinks they are good despite having such a limited understanding of the big picture. 2800 isn't awful, but it's not good, maybe with some practice you could become good, but from what I've seen of your play, and most other sc2 players, is that people can copy build orders and have relative success with them, but they can't grasp the finer points of rts games. Sorta like in that game you couldn't really grasp the situation and basically just gave up complete map control.

Post Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:30 am