FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> Server.War2.Ru

crisp @ refusing ss
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Fast Luck

quote:
Originally posted by cpt^Claw

I have no idea wtf you uploaded... it wasnt me asking for ss, looks like somebody else asked and you instantly unpaused... If it was me, that request would appear here.
Wtf are you talking about? referring here to what HE uploaded, you just stated that it "wasnt you" asking and "somebody else asked" even though it says cpt^claw on the screen? and that he "instnatly unpaused" even though the ss shows the game paused? that honestly doesn't make any sense.

now, referring here to what YOU uploaded, i do see that it's a different game and under a different name. what this suggests to me is that youve accused him before and he uploaded an old one?

Crisp try again, find the new one this time

Post Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:24 pm 
cpt^Claw

quote:
Originally posted by Fast Luck
quote:
Originally posted by cpt^Claw

I have no idea wtf you uploaded... it wasnt me asking for ss, looks like somebody else asked and you instantly unpaused... If it was me, that request would appear here.
Wtf are you talking about? referring here to what HE uploaded, you just stated that it "wasnt you" asking and "somebody else asked" even though it says cpt^claw on the screen? and that he "instnatly unpaused" even though the ss shows the game paused? that honestly doesn't make any sense.

now, referring here to what YOU uploaded, i do see that it's a different game and under a different name. what this suggests to me is that youve accused him before and he uploaded an old one?

Crisp try again, find the new one this time

No, somebody else paused and asked him for ss, he instantly unpaused, so I paused and asked him to take one (and yes, it wasnt actually my request, since i host threads about MY requests)

makes sense now? If it doesnt, give me a month to figure it out.

Post Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:28 pm 
Fast Luck

i know what you're saying happened now but here's a secret: if you pause and say "ss now," uh, its you asking

Post Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:45 pm 
cpt^Claw

quote:
i know what you're saying happened now but here's a secret: if you pause and say "ss now," uh, its you asking

Yeah, keep talking about how I used the word "asked" instead of "requested", and give that guy not only a month, but maybe a two more to find the proper one

Post Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:52 pm 
Fast Luck

well, the point is that you asked more than once, so when he went through ss and found one of you asking and posted it, it was an understandable mistake, but it wasn't the right ss. but i mean, come on, this guy knows how to post em now, and dredged up one old ss, why should we NOT give him a chance to post the one you're talking about here?

Post Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:16 am 
cpt^Claw

quote:
well, the point is that you asked more than once, so when he went through ss and found one of you asking and posted it, it was an understandable mistake, but it wasn't the right ss. but i mean, come on, this guy knows how to post em now, and dredged up one old ss, why should we NOT give him a chance to post the one you're talking about here?

Two months then?

Post Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:04 am 
cpt^Claw

Claw: "crisp you didnt upload the screen shot i requested"
Crisp: "yes I did claw"
Claw: "you posted the wrong one"
Crisp: "stfu"

http://ss.war2.ru/ss/4222.pcx
http://ss.war2.ru/ss/4223.pcx

Post Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:33 am 
Crisp12

claw your such a baby and a liar get a fucking life

Post Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:54 pm 
Fast Luck

if you are able to see the screenshots claw is posting, he is requesting a ss from you while under the name ccclaw[as], so the one you posted is from another game.

do you have the proper screenshot? If not, a ban of one week will follow, which will hopefully motivate you to take screenshots when requested (without unpausing) so we can be sure you are not hacking.

Post Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:07 pm 
Da_MaGiCiAn_

hahahahaha bitchs magician is here again i see how u newbs run this server bannin ppl for not takin a ss do me a fav blid and foonat ban every1 else so we can all just go 2 naproxen server Smile and o yea claw why dont u 1v1 me bitch come 2 the other server ill own u with my hacks take a ss and show u theirs a way 2 take a ss even with hacks and not get caught Smile but anyway magician owns u all Smile

Post Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:10 pm 
foonat

quote:
Originally posted by Da_MaGiCiAn_
hahahahaha bitchs magician is here again i see how u newbs run this server bannin ppl for not takin a ss do me a fav blid and foonat ban every1 else so we can all just go 2 naproxen server Smile and o yea claw why dont u 1v1 me bitch come 2 the other server ill own u with my hacks take a ss and show u theirs a way 2 take a ss even with hacks and not get caught Smile but anyway magician owns u all Smile
so naproxen's server harbors hackers? nice Smile

Post Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:17 pm 
Picka_materina

quote:
Originally posted by foonat

Well, who else is going to play there Smile while they have 2 members playing, they have to keep them, so for now, hacks are allowed, and you get a "talk with an admin" (similar to principal in school) if you hack Razz

Post Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:31 pm 
Crisp12

claw is annoying.

seriously i dont know if i took that ss. i mean come on wtf how many times am i going to show him an ss... he can come to any of my games and say ss? if i have to take a ss of every game i play i rather not play at all. seriously if you ban me your banning the wrong guy. hes an annoying fuck you can ask anyone i bet he has a lot of problems with everyone

Naproxen has a serveR? how is iT?

Post Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:38 am 
naproxen-

quote:
quote:

my server isnt even actually up i am currently working on the anti hack so its not really moderated... btw you guys will talk shit... and im ok with that

Post Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:52 am 
cpt^Claw

Re: claw is annoying.

quote:
Originally posted by Crisp12
seriously i dont know if i took that ss

So far, I made 3 threads about SS requests. I never get the SS I want. You know why? Because I waste 5 minutes to make a thread only when I'm SURE my enemy has hacked. CU next week, hopefully without hacks.

Post Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:38 am 
foonat

quote:
Originally posted by naproxen-
quote:
quote:

my server isnt even actually up i am currently working on the anti hack so its not really moderated... btw you guys will talk shit... and im ok with that
i'm not talking shit, i'm merely observing a known hacker inviting other players to play with him on your server. all i did was reach the logical conclusion from this statement

Post Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:40 pm 
Da_MaGiCiAn_

lolll im sure it harbor hackers theirs no 1 even on it but i wood love for any1 to proove ima hacker no 1 has a ss of me hacking especially on da name Da_maGiCiAn_ i guess u guys just believe what im sayin so since u r foonat also hacks hes my teacher and claw is also another hacker we were boys in east so lets all get banned fagits and crisp also sucks ballz but anyway magician owns u all Smile

Post Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:23 pm 
cpt^Claw

quote:
lolll im sure it harbor hackers theirs no 1 even on it but i wood love for any1 to proove ima hacker no 1 has a ss of me hacking especially on da name Da_maGiCiAn_ i guess u guys just believe what im sayin so since u r foonat also hacks hes my teacher and claw is also another hacker we were boys in east so lets all get banned fagits and crisp also sucks ballz but anyway magician owns u all Smile

YEAH BUT I NO USE YOUR HACK BUT MY OWN. ROOSTERHACK V1.02

Post Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:42 pm 
Da_MaGiCiAn_

see foonat even my boy claw admits he hax i wood love 2 see if u wood give him da same treatment as me and ban him but i doubt u will since ur a pussy and only ban ppl that can own u nd anyway im still on the server so i like how u ban keep up da good work Wink but anyway magician owns u all Smile

Post Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:49 pm 
cpt^Claw

quote:
see foonat even my boy claw admits he hax i wood love 2 see if u wood give him da same treatment as me and ban him but i doubt u will since ur a pussy and only ban ppl that can own u nd anyway im still on the server so i like how u ban keep up da good work Wink but anyway magician owns u all Smile

BECAUSE YOU MAKE THE HACKING OBVIOUS! SO U DESERVE THE BAN.

Post Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:55 pm 
Da_MaGiCiAn_

lolll u made it obvious 2 u dumfuk when u posted up that u hack so good job hipocrit u just blowed up ur own spot but foonat is ur butt buddy so dnt worry he will give u another year then ban u u homo but anyway magician owns u all Smile

Post Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:47 pm 
foonat

quote:
lolll u made it obvious 2 u dumfuk when u posted up that u hack so good job hipocrit u just blowed up ur own spot but foonat is ur butt buddy so dnt worry he will give u another year then ban u u homo but anyway magician owns u all Smile
Smile

Post Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:03 pm 
cpt^Claw

NO1 GONNA BAN ME COS I AM CAPTAIN CLAW THE INVINCIBLE!!!! AND I CAN EDIT POSTS SO IT MAKES ME EVEN MORE INVINCIBLE!!!

THE ONLY THING IM AFRAID OF IS PISSED OFF DAMIRMRKOTA, HE SPAMMED ME WITH NASTY PACKETS FOR 3 MONTHS!!! HES CROATIAN, BUT HES OBVIOUSLY NOT PICKA. WE HAVE TOO MANY CROATIANS IN W2 COMMUNTIY!!!

Post Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:26 pm 
Crisp12

WTFF

CLAW ADMITS TO CHEATING AND U GUYS BAN ME AND NOT HIM??????
LAME ADMINS

Post Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:30 am 
cpt^Claw

Re: WTFF

quote:
if i have to take a ss of every game i play [when requested]i rather not play at all.

that's what you said. you prefer not to play at all rather than obey the server rules.

Post Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:41 am 
Fast Luck

quote:
LAME ADMINS
he doesn't really hack, he's just bs'ing

Post Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:44 am 
cpt^Claw

quote:
LAME ADMINS

MAYBE I DO, BUT MAYBE...
A) PPL DONT GIVE A SHIT AND WOULD NOT LIKE/BOTHER TO C ME BANNED
(NO SENSE AS I HAVE ENEMIEZ)
B) I DONT VIOLATE THE RULES AT THE SAME TIME
C) YOURE AN IDIOT TO BELIEVE ME
D) C + U MAD

MY VOTE: D

Post Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:11 am 
Crisp12

well watever man i dont deserve to be banned i dont hack i followeed the rules and took the ss when you asked. but how many times are u gonna ask me to take a ss you abused it

Post Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:04 pm 
{Lancelight}

o great red cup where is the dust tape!

Post Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:08 pm 
Da_MaGiCiAn_

claw is a newb hes tryin 2 be a somebody in wc2 when hes really a nobody he sux in every map he plays and he tries 2 hack yet he sux come 2 naproxen server ill teach u how 2 hack but anyway wa a dum fukin admin he says claw doesnt really hack wtf does that mean u dumfuck is that yr way of sayin ull let him stay in da server even if he hacks but anyway crisp get my aim and ill teach u how 2 get over their "ban" its pretty simple by the time their done with me i think the whole United States will be banned lolll but anyway magician owns u all Smile

Post Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:59 pm