FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> Strategy & Tactics

favorite ally past/present/fantasy
Goto page Previous  1, 2
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Ideal-Hero

quote:
Originally posted by Lightbringer-
Past allies: zE_sAiNt, Lothar_zone, IslamicPeon, Ideal-Hero(suikodenTM), uNxPeon (forgot his bne name).
Present: dont really play anymore.
Future: wont probably play anymore.
Been fun gaming with you. We should play a few from time to time =].

Post Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:40 am 
Picka_materina

quote:
Originally posted by tempus
well that response is a bit more mature for your age compared to "O RLY? WHY THE HELL NOT?" or the one before that, but i still sense a form of mockery.

you even conversing with me in such a way is unbecoming of someone your age.
You should be far more mature than these forums. It would kind of be like me going and starting crap with a 12 year old, and then when he responds i'll mock/troll him back with "O RALLY LOL?! (in a forest gump voice cuz ur pic reminds me of him) or more subtle teasing like your most recent post. but its still pretty bad... jokingly saying you'll try to match the maturity of a 21 year old? that could of been funny if said by someone near my age, but it's actually sad coming from you.

Where in this pseudo intellectual puppet master moralizing routine do you include you hacked at a 15 year old video game and then continue to rationalize it?

Post Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:51 am 
Frostbitten

quote:
Originally posted by Sparkz102
favorite allies~

top 2: player, infinitix

frostbitten, lust102 and poonat - all went 40-0, not 20-2, not 10-0 but 40-0+ with me smurfing, and we rolled over some names too I HAVE SSS I SWEAR

all my handselected 102s.

i want to see screenshots i like to toot my own horn on occasion (no that is not a masturbation joke)

http://YouTube.com/war2combat | http://YouTube.com/FrostbittenWarcraft | http://www.denverchess.com | http://www.BureauA.com

Post Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:46 am 
tempus

quote:
favorite allies~

frostbitten, lust102 and poonat - all went 40-0, not 20-2, not 10-0 but 40-0+ with me smurfing, and we rolled over some names too I HAVE SSS I SWEAR

serist102 impressed me immensely as an ally. he wasn't an all around great player IMO, but he had all the fundamentals down and if you could create a pace for the team he would mold to your style near perfectly and back you up.... it was quite impressive and i can't think of any other fastest players who did it as well as him

Post Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:33 pm 
Jater

quote:
quote:
favorite allies~

serist102 impressed me immensely as an ally. he wasn't an all around great player IMO, but he had all the fundamentals down and if you could create a pace for the team he would mold to your style near perfectly and back you up.... it was quite impressive and i can't think of any other fastest players who did it as well as him

matty is awesome

Post Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:44 pm 
tempus

quote:
Originally posted by Jater
quote:
quote:
favorite allies~

matty is awesome

yes but what is with the suffix on the end of his name

Post Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:49 pm