FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> Starcraft II General Discussion

PVT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
hassan-i-sabbah

"i don't care about this game at all!!! i will make excuses for losing though and even downright make shit up about the games i lost to make myself not look bad" ahahahahahaha talk about owned

quote:
Originally posted by turtleman
A normal person wouldn't say that in real life because it's ridiculous and insulting. Yet here you are spouting the most hateful garbage that your demons can muster out of your darkened soul. All because of the internet.

Post Wed May 12, 2010 7:24 am 
Kith-Kanin

quote:
Originally posted by hassan-i-sabbah
2-0

ask anyone who watched those games if it was even close or who the better player is, rofl

edit: lol 6 gateway zealots only? first game you went void rays and the second you did a shitty zerg FE, lmao

Being proud of a 2-0 when the guy you're playing goes voidrays and zealots and does a shitty zerg FE is about as good as being proud of fighting in the AFghan/Iraqi war.

Dodge more noobie trash. Garbage player of the year. Garbage at war2, garbage at sc2, garbage forum troll, garbage at life. Pure garbage fer sure.

Post Wed May 12, 2010 7:25 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
hassan-i-sabbah

keep making shit up, 0-2 noob

your fast expand wasn't shitty because you weren't trying its because you're a shitty player. like when you played sypher and went zerg FE and didn't make a single spine crawler or zergling ahahahaha

btw u mad

quote:
A normal person wouldn't say that in real life because it's ridiculous and insulting. Yet here you are spouting the most hateful garbage that your demons can muster out of your darkened soul. All because of the internet.

Post Wed May 12, 2010 7:26 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

"oh man wow, you only won because i made shitty units like void rays and i did a shitty build like fast expand into roach/hydra!!! what kind of a noob does that shit, i obviously wasn't even trying lol"

quote:

Post Wed May 12, 2010 7:28 am 
Kith-Kanin

quote:
keep making shit up, 0-2 noob

your fast expand wasn't shitty because you weren't trying its because you're a shitty player. like when you played sypher and went zerg FE and didn't make a single spine crawler or zergling ahahahaha

btw u mad

0-2 is about as good as winning a south carolina longest spitting contest. Pure garbage fer sure. It's like being proud of brow beating kids on a war2 forum. Garbage fer sure.

u mad? U MAD? Dodge more qq noobie--the fear stinks more than you. Garbage fer sure.

Post Wed May 12, 2010 7:30 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
hassan-i-sabbah

2-0 is better than 0-2, random team scrub

quote:

Post Wed May 12, 2010 7:30 am 
Kith-Kanin

"oh wow man, I beat you 2-0. I'm so good! Noob!"

no re gg, qq stfu, tldr, tbh lfmao, rofl

Post Wed May 12, 2010 7:31 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
Originally posted by Kith-Kanin

no re gg

ya if i were you i'd stay away from a re too, 0-2 is bad enough without it being 0-4 or 0-7 or something

Post Wed May 12, 2010 7:32 am 
Kith-Kanin

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Kith-Kanin

no re gg

ya if i were you i'd stay away from a re too, 0-2 is bad enough without it being 0-4 or 0-7 or something

Fear fear fear. I'd easily rape you and your terribad buddy you AT with. Garbage fer sure.

Post Wed May 12, 2010 7:35 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

is this how you show you don't care 0-2 random team scrub

p. sure i'd rape you with my gimmick AT strats rofl

quote:

Post Wed May 12, 2010 7:36 am 
Kith-Kanin

quote:
is this how you show you don't care 0-2 random team scrub

p. sure i'd rape you with my gimmick AT strats rofl

Fear more silver league scrub. Way to get out of copper finally. Terribad noob scrub qq tldr re gg no re

Post Wed May 12, 2010 7:39 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

0-2

quote:

Post Wed May 12, 2010 7:40 am 
Kith-Kanin

quote:
0-2

Fear, qq

Post Wed May 12, 2010 7:41 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:

Post Wed May 12, 2010 7:41 am 
Kith-Kanin

quote:

Post Wed May 12, 2010 7:42 am 
Fast Luck

why is kith saying fear more when he already is laying down excuses about how he'll play random and might not try

Post Wed May 12, 2010 7:59 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
Originally posted by Fast Luck
why is kith saying fear more when he already is laying down excuses about how he'll play random and might not try

to be fair i think he always plays random because he sucks equally with all races

Post Wed May 12, 2010 8:27 am 
Kith-Kanin

quote:

The stench is huge. qq more noob

I'll random, not try and still beat you and hassans ass 2v1. Then after you're done sucking hassans cock, I'll rape you with my immortals.

qq tldr ftw rofl lmao

Post Wed May 12, 2010 8:48 am 
Kith-Kanin

quote:
quote:

to be fair i think he always plays random because he sucks equally with all races

I'll beat you with any race, any map, anytime I want to try.

Post Wed May 12, 2010 8:49 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

i like how kith is doing that sarcastic thing where he goes really over the top acting like he cares to prove he doesn't but the huge effort says it all

quote:

Post Wed May 12, 2010 8:51 am 
Aerasal

i want to see a match

oh and kith, you're a huge fag

Post Wed May 12, 2010 8:58 am 
Kith-Kanin

quote:
i like how kith is doing that sarcastic thing where he goes really over the top acting like he cares to prove he doesn't but the huge effort says it all

not much of an effort nooblet. I like how you've been responding to every post I've done in this thread since the last page when I openly admitted I was being sarcastic as it is. qq, cry more, wahh get raped noob. 10-2 anytime I want, gg no re, lfmao

Post Wed May 12, 2010 8:59 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

quote:
Originally posted by $hazm
not much of an effort nooblet. I like how you've been responding to every post I've done in this thread since the last page when I openly admitted I was being sarcastic as it is. qq, cry more, wahh get raped noob. 10-2 anytime I want, gg no re, lfmao

Post Wed May 12, 2010 9:01 am 
Kith-Kanin

quote:
Originally posted by forum troll

Post Wed May 12, 2010 9:03 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

i like how people say "troll" like its some crushing insult or something

btw i troll you in sc2 too by raping you silly rofl

quote:

Post Wed May 12, 2010 9:07 am 
Fast Luck

I think they should play 3 games tonight if possible but only if Kith agrees that he's going to play "seriously" ahead of time so he can't say he didn't try after. Otherwise what's the point.

Post Wed May 12, 2010 9:09 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

if i'm playing tonight then sure, but yeah only if kith drops this "i'm not going to play seriously" bullshit and also admits he lost despite best efforts before. if hes going to be a whiny little bitch i'd rather spend my time on ladder than scrubbing out noobs in grudge matches they're going to say "didn't count" later or whatever

quote:

Post Wed May 12, 2010 9:19 am 
Kith-Kanin

quote:
I think they should play 3 games tonight if possible but only if Kith agrees that he's going to play "seriously" ahead of time so he can't say he didn't try after. Otherwise what's the point.

Sure, I'll make sure everything else in my life can go on hold to play GN seriously and rape him 10 games straight playing random, and doing melee only...(except for terran.. I will do helions then since they're about the next best thing to melee units for terran).

Post Wed May 12, 2010 9:21 am 
hassan-i-sabbah

^^^the dodge is strong with this one

quote:

Post Wed May 12, 2010 9:24 am 
Kith-Kanin

quote:
^^^the dodge is strong with this one

After I clown you tonight with melee only, please go cry to your mother and never come on these forums again. gg no re 10-2 here we come

Post Wed May 12, 2010 9:28 am