FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> Server.War2.Ru

azazel jordan4385 denys ss
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
TheSituation

azazel jordan4385 denys ss

the player in question is jordan4385. he blatantly dodged my ss request infront of foonat and blid(the same game). but since they are both retards, i have to post it here.

Azazel your mail box was full.

see ya in a week jordan4385

p.s he threatened to go full on koorb crazy mode

Post Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:46 pm 
Kyr.Luoson

Re: azazel jordan4385 denys ss

quote:
Originally posted by TheSituation
the player in question is jordan4385. he blatantly dodged my ss request infront of foonat and blid(the same game). but since they are both retards, i have to post it here.

Azazel your mail box was full.

see ya in a week jordan4385

p.s he threatened to go full on koorb crazy mode

Is nova roid raging?

Becareful you might be banned for requesting a SS

PS. Lay off the roids, love koorb.

Post Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:49 pm 
Fast Luck

yeah i was jordan's ally and foonat was nova's so another admin should handle the situation

Post Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:34 am 
USA-Feature

make it happen foonat, your good at it.

Post Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:44 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
Tyrus

Jordan is an old schooler and dont hax he just didnt care but i know its not a good reason, the rules are the rules

Post Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:12 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
Jordan4385

u can ban me , idc because i wont be playing war2 on a server where foonat is an admin. and i never refused anything, i never said " NO SS" i just unpaused. it was one minute into the game where no one had been scouted and u paused and asked for a screen shot? clearly you were joking. oh you werent joking? oh ok. well you are still a joke to me.

Post Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:11 am 
foonat

quote:
Originally posted by Jordan4385
u can ban me , idc because i wont be playing war2 on a server where foonat is an admin. and i never refused anything, i never said " NO SS" i just unpaused. it was one minute into the game where no one had been scouted and u paused and asked for a screen shot? clearly you were joking. oh you werent joking? oh ok. well you are still a joke to me.
cool story bro, sorry i hurt your feelings

Post Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:14 am 
Jordan4385

lol hurt feelings? you must still be joking bro. Nice job picking admins that make fun of players blid. GW.

Post Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:19 am 
foonat

quote:
lol hurt feelings? you must still be joking bro. Nice job picking admins that make fun of players blid. GW.
QQQQQQQQQ
edit: and just because you play infrequently doesn't make you immune to the server's rules, since they may benefit you down the road and are for the good of everyone even if they are annoying you at the moment

Post Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:30 am 
Jordan4385

ok ban me for a week. i dont plan on playing before then anyway. besides i really only play with 2 friends both of which have cd keys to east. your really hurting my feelings here foonat.

Post Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:42 am 
Ywfn

People who refuse screenshots for whatever reason are pretty much always hacking. I never used to believe it and I realize that there are probably occasional exceptions, but it takes zero effort to press the print screen button. Furthermore, it's pretty obvious to anyone that isn't retarded that the only way to prevent hacking is to enforce a "must take a screenshot" rule universally. It's actually the non-hackers that have an especially strong interest in taking screenshots when asked, so they can have a hack-free environment to play in.

Being difficult about taking a screenshot is a huge red flag that you at least occasionally do something suspicious and if you say otherwise you're lying. Since there really is never any good reason to not press the god damn print screen button, if someone refuses to take a screenshot, I'm going to always believe that is just a story to try to distract people from the fact that you were hacking and got busted.

Post Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:47 am 
Paper_Boy

Jordan doesnt hack i've played with him all the time... Hes like [t]ick^ plays the game for fun, not to be a competitive fucking loser like foonat who gets his dick hard banning people from games.... Only ur scum lover mage chose the ways of the hack

Dug asks me or other people for a ss all the time, I never take 1 cuz I know hes joking.... He prolly thought since hes on a few times a year, a good player whos active wouldnt seriously be asking him for a ss early on....

Ywfn ur right for the most part, but their are exceptions... Not everyone takes this game so seriously ... Everyone should be held to the same rules & if you heard about Ywfn or Axo denying a ss, no1 is going to seriously believe its cuz their hacking if you know their character, jordan same category~

Post Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:58 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
foonat

quote:
Originally posted by Paper_Boy
Jordan doesnt hack i've played with him all the time... Hes like [t]ick^ plays the game for fun, not to be a competitive fucking loser like foonat who gets his dick hard banning people from games.... Only ur scum lover mage chose the ways of the hack

Dug asks me or other people for a ss all the time, I never take 1 cuz I know hes joking.... He prolly thought since hes on a few times a year, a good player whos active wouldnt seriously be asking him for a ss early on....

Ywfn ur right for the most part, but their are exceptions... Not everyone takes this game so seriously ... Everyone should be held to the same rules & if you heard about Ywfn or Axo denying a ss, no1 is going to seriously believe its cuz their hacking if you know their character, jordan same category~
invalidates the rest of your post, stop while you're ahead

edit: and it wasn't even me that asked him for a ss, i just think (both as war2 player and admin) that anyone asked for a ss has a duty to post it

Post Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:58 am 
Ywfn

There's lots of times I think people are joking when they ask for a screenshot and I'm pretty much always right on when I think they're joking vs when they're serious.

Guess what? I still take a goddamn screenshot because it is so easy. I clarify before uploading it if they're serious or not, but jesus, wtf, what is it about pushing the print screen button that is so challenging?

99% chance jordan was hacking. Get real.

Post Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:05 am 
Jordan4385

yeah paperboy, foonat is a huge douche. but he wasnt the one who asked for the screen shot. it was Nova, aka TheSituation. Everyone knows nova is a monster douche but i dont even know who you are nova. never even heard of you bro.

Post Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:20 am 
foonat

quote:
yeah paperboy, foonat is a huge douche. but he wasnt the one who asked for the screen shot. it was Nova, aka TheSituation. Everyone knows nova is a monster douche but i dont even know who you are nova. never even heard of you bro.
boohoo the admin was mean to me *tearteartear*

Post Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:24 am 
Fast Luck

I'm pretty sure Nova asked just to be a hassle asking 10 seconds into the first game of the night, but that doesn't change the rules

Foonat can be proph-like abrasive sometimes to people which isn't the best thing in the world but he's been a fair admin so far (Ywfn's posts are a lot more diplomatic than foonat's in this thread even though he's actually calling jordan a hacker which foonat isn't)

Only thing I can think of that might make it not a real ss request is if nova didn't take a ss of his asking - or of jordan unpausing, would also be fine since jordan unpaused fast. If he didn't bother to then maybe he wasn't being serious . he's probably got a ss of it though because pressing prnt-scrn is so easy.

Last edited by Fast Luck on Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Post Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:38 am 
TheSituation

shut the fuck up blid that wasn't the first game of the night you lying piece of shit. you're always lying holy shit and how dare you question my judgement. i have the ss of me requesting. ban this hacker

Post Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:48 am 
Fast Luck

Yes, it was our first game vs. you
We lost in it, then we played a rm even though he didn't send the ss, we lost again and then Nerzy subbed.

Here's the games record:
http://server.war2.ru/2sladder/player.php/php?player=TheSituation_and_foonat

quote:
Originally posted by Fast Luck
hassan-i-asher: majorin in takin pictures
dreamin bout wayne from catalina wine mixers
listen little friend stay outta the deep end
cuz you're less street than vampire weekend

Post Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:51 am 
Jordan4385

quote:
shut the fuck up blid that wasn't the first game of the night you lying piece of shit. you're always lying holy shit and how dare you question my judgement. i have the ss of me requesting. ban this hacker

What Are The Stages of Grief?

* Denial (this isn't happening to me!)
* Anger (why is this happening to me?
* Bargaining (I promise I'll be a better person if...)
* Depression (I don't care anymore)
* Acceptance (I'm ready for whatever comes)
[/b]

Post Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:53 am 
Ywfn

quote:
Originally posted by Fast Luck
Ywfn's posts are a lot more diplomatic than foonat's in this thread even though he's actually calling jordan a hacker which foonat isn't

Every time I've given someone the benefit of the doubt, eventually I was proven wrong. In every single case where someone was being difficult with a screenshot and I thought that they didn't seem the like the type, they eventually got caught hacking. I'm not talking about just a high percentage. It's been 100%.

I can tell you from experience that giving people the benefit of the doubt, no matter how innocent it sounds, is always a mistake. If you saw the screenshot request with your own eyes, you can be confident Jordan was hacking. I'm positive. Ban him.

Post Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:56 am 
foonat

personally, i don't think he hacks (because he sucks so bad and seems to not care that he sucks, counter to the usual hacker profile). i think he's just arrogant and thinks he can get away with not taking screenshots. but none of that matters, my opinion doesn't matter: all that matters is whether or not he took the screenshot

Post Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:00 am 
TheSituation

quote:
quote:

What Are The Stages of Grief?

* Anger (why is this happening to me?
[/b]

* Anger (why is this happening to me?[/b]

Post Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:03 am 
Ywfn

quote:
Originally posted by foonat
personally, i don't think he hacks (because he sucks so bad and seems to not care that he sucks, counter to the usual hacker profile). i think he's just arrogant and thinks he can get away with not taking screenshots. but none of that matters, my opinion doesn't matter: all that matters is whether or not he took the screenshot

I used to think this about a lot of people who eventually got caught hacking Sad

Post Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:07 am 
x-DW-x)BuRnt(

Jordan has already been caught once when he lvl 1 blizz as a watcher or something but talked about it being working on anti-hack.

He has probably been hacking this whole time.

ban!!

http://www.facebook.com/burnt.dw
http://www.youtube.com/war2combat
http://www.server.war2.ru

Post Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:31 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
Jon;

quote:

rofl look at this whiny bitch

Post Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:32 am 
Shaman

quote:
Originally posted by Ywfn
Every time I've given someone the benefit of the doubt, eventually I was proven wrong. In every single case where someone was being difficult with a screenshot and I thought that they didn't seem the like the type, they eventually got caught hacking. I'm not talking about just a high percentage. It's been 100%.

Well, I would never hack and anyone that knows me (which is almost no one that still plays) would verify this. Yeah, I suck now, so no one cares, but just saying. So, I would never hack, but there are situations where I might not be in the mood to humor a player I have no respect for that is questioning my ethics. Me not having respect for players has everything to do with their attitude and nothing to do with their game. From what little I've seen of this situation character, he is due little respect and I could see myself telling him to f himself if he asked me for a ss, simply because he's a douche. I'm a very stubborn person and won't give into the wishes of people I have no respect for.

That being said, when I first became aware of hacks on Kali, I told everyone about them in Katan's or Maven's or whatever was the latest and greatest 1337 channel at the time. Shortly after telling everyone about them, I realized war2 would never be the same and quit the game for about 6 months. I've come back several times since and have only ever played halfheartedly. I still find it fun, but hacks did ruin war2 for me way back when.

Because of that I can respect the rule on this server trying to prevent hacking and will likely always abide by it. But as I said, I could still see myself denying a ss to a douche just to spite them. I'm a stubborn person and if I don't want to give into the request of a douche, I wouldn't for any reason. And I could care less if I get banned for a week (or forever) because of it. I haven't taken war2 seriously since around 97. And my wife would probably be happy if I didn't go near the computer for a week. So it's a win/win situation for me.

~Jeff aka @Shaman

Post Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:54 am 
Ywfn

I agree that it's possible an innocent person may refuse a screenshot for other reasons, but I still think it's extremely unlikely, and I think it's mostly related to not thinking things through very well.

I think foonat's sentiment

quote:
Originally posted by foonat
personally, i don't think he hacks (because he sucks so bad and seems to not care that he sucks, counter to the usual hacker profile).

represents the general feelings of most people when it comes to evaluating whether or not they think a person hacks. The problem with that line of thinking is that it assumes all hackers have a similar mentality, rather than just all "busted" hackers have had a similar mentality.

I can tell you from personal experience that I almost never get asked for screenshots when playing under my "Ywfn" names, but at times when I've been smurfing, get asked all the time. For that reason, it would be very easy for me to get away with hacking, and I because of that, feel an even great responsibility to comply with screenshot request due to the trust people have in me.

It wouldn't be a streach to think that there is a whole other class of hacker out there that has figured out this (fairly obvious) trend of war2 hacker psyche, and has explicitly avoided letting on that they care about whether or not they win or lose solely so that they can continue to hack "under the radar".

Post Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:47 am 
Lightbringer-

I can see myself refusing to post ss to a scrub and asking him to send the ss first.
If he refuses, I get banned...So does he for refusing...

Does the second ss dodge means a definete ban from server?
What about people who insta resumes? I would assume that this equals a ss dodge....?

Post Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:01 pm 
{Lancelight}

YWFN is correct. Jordan does hack. He has been for a long time, he's told me so in the past. But he is so bad at war2, that he has never actually been asked in the heat of a real game. So it doesnt surprise me that he was caught off guard early by a douche like situation. He actually uses his own hack, better than the one I created. But even with his hack, I dont get why he wouldnt just black out the mines and send it in. Especially that early in the game. Conclusion: He just thinks he's immune to the rules and never even bothered to take it. You wont stop him from loggin in with a ban though. He's smarter than he lets on.

Post Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:29 pm