FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> Server.War2.Ru

azazel jordan4385 denys ss
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
x-DW-x)BuRnt(

Jordan don't talk shit you were already caught once on here. Then you take this long to post your screenshot.. when you could have had it done long ago. Really makes it seem like you edited.

http://www.facebook.com/burnt.dw
http://www.youtube.com/war2combat
http://www.server.war2.ru

Post Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:33 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
Fast Luck

quote:
Originally posted by x-DW-x)BuRnt(
blid did you really run that way around to s9
Yes, rofl. I just clicked s9 and went afk for a second, my peon took a real long walk, then Nova raped me from 6.

Post Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:35 pm 
x-DW-x)BuRnt(

quote:
Originally posted by foonat
why doesn't it have the "jordan4385 unpaused the game" message?

Does it give that message when it comes unpaused on insight replays? I know blid records the majority of his games, maybe he sent jordan the replay here.

Post Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:45 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
Fast Luck

quote:
quote:

Does it give that message when it comes unpaused on insight replays? I know blid records the majority of his games, maybe he sent jordan the replay here.
Heh, are you just screwing with me? That's not cool! I obviously wouldn't do that and don't record my games anyway cuz Insight won't autorecord for me. Anyway, Insight replays don't show any messages so that's obviously not it. Could this be from before the pause? I don't remember but I think Nova might have asked before pausing.

Last edited by Fast Luck on Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:56 pm; edited 2 times in total

Post Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:52 pm 
LTFan

If you are requesting the original PCX from Jordan because you have it in for him you gotta start requesting PCX from everyone who posts there ss's on the forums.. Quite obvious that someone has a crush on jordan

Post Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:53 pm 
x-DW-x)BuRnt(

quote:
Originally posted by Fast Luck
quote:
quote:

Heh, are you just screwing with me? That's not cool! I obviously wouldn't do that and don't record my games anyway cuz Insight won't autorecord for me. Anyway, Insight replays don't show any messages so that's obviously not it. Could this be from before the pause? I don't remember but I think Nova might have asked before pausing.

Was thinking it would probably be pretty easy to put words into the blackness there.

Post Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:54 pm 
x-DW-x)BuRnt(

quote:
Originally posted by LTFan
If you are requesting the original PCX from Jordan because you have it in for him you gotta start requesting PCX from everyone who posts there ss's on the forums.. Quite obvious that someone has a crush on jordan

PCX is what is always wanted

Post Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:54 pm 
Jordan4385

yeah man ive had like 3 days to work on this forged screen shot. i could have easily fixed all of it, plus all the help i got. me blid and ltfan, and the Legion of Doom are plotting to kill Jesus while Darth Vader is buying yellow cake uranium from unwed teenage mothers. ( and to fix screenshots)

Post Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:57 pm 
{Lancelight}

quote:
Originally posted by {Lancelight}
But even with his hack, I dont get why he wouldnt just black out the mines and send it in.]

And there it is. Nice useless SS. Fuckin noobs, learn to ask for SS in the middle of the game. Not the BEGINNING u complete retards. So easy to edit. But the not enough food when he has 1/5 is nice. Impatient little bitch aint ya. Panic much? lol

Post Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:03 pm 
x-DW-x)BuRnt(

blah if Lance is agreeing with me then I have to be wrong

Guess its legit

Post Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:16 pm 
TheSituation

The issue still stands where he instantly resumed after I asked for a ss. (and the ss is taken resumed). What's the verdict on this sentinel. He instantly resumed, it doesn't show the game being resumed or any chat. I know for sure I said mine in all chat.

The SS almost looks like it was taken before I actually asked, if you look at my ss my peon is already scouting. Granted Jordan is a big fucking newb and his first farm is horrible. You can tell his farm JUST completed by him trying to build a peon with no farms. Again, him having to travel to lay his hall down might of had something to do with it, but with his shitty positioning of it it shouldn't have delayed him that much.

edit:Who ever unstickied this without saying the outcome or discussing the remaining issue is complete shit and sucks at anything pertaining administering/moderating. Not that it's already blatantly apparent that burnt is complete shit aswell as blid. Not too sure about sentinel yet.

Last edited by TheSituation on Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:41 am; edited 4 times in total

Post Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:18 am 
Jater

quote:
Originally posted by TheSituation
The issue still stands where he instantly resumed after I asked for a ss. (and the ss is taken resumed). What's the verdict on this sentinel. He instantly resumed, it doesn't show the game being resumed or any chat. I know for sure I said mine in all chat.

The SS almost looks like it was taken before I actually asked, if you look at my ss my peon is already scouting. Granted Jordan is a big fucking newb and his first farm is horrible. You can tell his farm JUST completed by him trying to build a peon with no farms. Again, him having to travel to lay his hall down might of had something to do with it, but with his shitty positioning of it it shouldn't have delayed him that much.

agreed his ss looks very fishy..

Post Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:39 am 
Sentinel

quote:
The issue still stands where he instantly resumed after I asked for a ss. (and the ss is taken resumed).

This, imo, is the bottom line. From my understanding of the whole SS request and pausing thing, people pause because hackers are unable to turn their map hack off while the game is paused. The point of pausing is to catch them off guard before they can turn it off. So if its unpaused, that whole process is negated.

The timing aspect with his peon being behind (as well as the fact this SS took over a day to produce) is somewhat fishy, but it would also be a small achievement to get at least three people involved to orchestrate a fake (him, another person, someone spoofing thesituation, all in the correct spots).

None of that really matters though (imo) because the SS is unpaused.

Post Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:23 am 
TheSituation

It would only take one other person than him self to duplicate the ss. If that were the case.

Post Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:47 am 
turtleman@can

Jordan is allowed to hack imo

Post Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:05 am 
Fast Luck

the screenshot is clearly taken before any pause, because the request is on the screen, but "Unpaused the game" is not, and neither are the people's reactions...

Post Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:18 am 
foonat

jordan must have super human reflexes then because i remember thesituation pausing immediately when asked

Post Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:26 am 
Fast Luck

i don't remember myself
also nova's ss seems to be a little further along game-time wise, with his peon way up 6 and next peon half done, and jordan still has a not enough food message from before his farm finished on the screen, and the farm peon unmoved

Post Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:27 am 
Shaman

Logically speaking, if you were going to fake a screen shot, wouldn't you fake it with being paused, since that is the standard? So either he's a moron (possible), a genius for knowing someone would make this argument (not likely, unless it has happened in the past and I know nothing about it) or it's a legit screen shot.

So if it is real, the fact that it's not paused is the fault of the askee. He should have paused first, then asked. If one is in the habit of being asked for screen shots, it would be a natural reaction to hit the print screen button immediately after being asked. If he did hit the print screen button right before the askee paused, then by the time the print screen graphic completed, the screen would likely show being paused and he wouldn't know that the SS didn't show it being paused until he got out of the game and looked at it. And I will contradict foonat and say that this scenario would not require super human reflexes. If one were pounding on the p key while waiting for their farm to finish (evidence of this), it would take only a fraction of a second to switch from the p key to the print screen key and back to the p key.

All that said, I wouldn't ban someone for this if I were an admin. But I would probably still flag them to keep an eye on and ask them to produce their screen shots more quickly in the future.

Just my $.02 as an impartial judge.

~Jeff

Post Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:42 am 
Shynko

This kids been hacking since east.

Post Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:49 am 
TheSituation

quote:
Originally posted by Shaman
Logically speaking, if you were going to fake a screen shot, wouldn't you fake it with being paused, since that is the standard? So either he's a moron (possible), a genius for knowing someone would make this argument (not likely, unless it has happened in the past and I know nothing about it) or it's a legit screen shot.

So if it is real, the fact that it's not paused is the fault of the askee. He should have paused first, then asked. If one is in the habit of being asked for screen shots, it would be a natural reaction to hit the print screen button immediately after being asked. If he did hit the print screen button right before the askee paused, then by the time the print screen graphic completed, the screen would likely show being paused and he wouldn't know that the SS didn't show it being paused until he got out of the game and looked at it. And I will contradict foonat and say that this scenario would not require super human reflexes. If one were pounding on the p key while waiting for their farm to finish (evidence of this), it would take only a fraction of a second to switch from the p key to the print screen key and back to the p key.

All that said, I wouldn't ban someone for this if I were an admin. But I would probably still flag them to keep an eye on and ask them to produce their screen shots more quickly in the future.

Just my $.02 as an impartial judge.

~Jeff

I paused then asked and he instantly resumed, if he would of supplied a screen shot paused, i would be more suspicious

Post Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:55 am 
Shaman

quote:
I paused then asked and he instantly resumed, if he would of supplied a screen shot paused, i would be more suspicious

Hmmm, both of these comments would seem to contradict what you say:
quote:
the screenshot is clearly taken before any pause, because the request is on the screen, but "Unpaused the game" is not, and neither are the people's reactions...

quote:
jordan must have super human reflexes then because i remember thesituation pausing immediately when asked

blid's comment is based on the ss alone, but foonat's comment implies that you paused immediately after asking. I know his wording is poor, but I believe he is implying he remembers you asking and then pausing, with such a short amount of time in between that it wouldn't be humanly possible for someone to hit print screen before the pause.

So, assuming you did ask, then pause, as the above comments from your ally and opponent imply, the instantly resumed would make sense:

1) Jordan is pounding on the p key.
2) You type "Jordan", "ss".
3) Jordan moves from the p key and hits print screen.
4) You pause a fraction of a second after jordan hits print screen.
5) Jordan's print screen graphic completes and he sees it paused and since he has already taken the screen shot, unpauses. This seems immediate to you, but to him he thinks he took a screen shot when paused and then unpaused after.

Based on all of the evidence in this thread, this seems to be the most likely scenario from an outsiders viewpoint.

~Jeff

Post Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:12 am 
{Lancelight}

Hacker like antics. Wait, cause havoc, produce SS.

Last edited by {Lancelight} on Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Post Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:17 am 
Ywfn

Remember when mage used to make a big deal about having to take a screenshot even when he wasn't hacking, just to make his behavior seem consistent with those times where he didn't have a legit screenshot to produce?

Claiming you don't have it and coming back later with something is basically the same thing as never producing it at all.

While neither proves you definitely hack, they're both strategies used by hackers to make it more difficult to catch them.

Post Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:19 am 
Shaman

quote:
Originally posted by Ywfn
Remember when mage used to make a big deal about having to take a screenshot even when he wasn't hacking, just to make his behavior seem consistent with those times where he didn't have a legit screenshot to produce?

Claiming you don't have it and coming back later with something is basically the same thing as never producing it at all.

While neither proves you definitely hack, they're both strategies used by hackers to make it more difficult to catch them.

While there may be truth in what you say, unless this is a pattern for Jordan, I wouldn't try, convict and hang him on this. I would however, after a suspicious incident like this, inform the player that from now on, they need to upload their screen shots immediately after being asked to, or they will receive a ban. If they comply with this for a set number of times (let's say 5), then you can give them some slack again.

Like I said, I'm just trying to give an objective view on the subject, having no history with any of the players involved.

~Jeff

Post Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:27 am 
Ywfn

I am objective, I've got no issues with jordan, and never had.

I think the current system of "first offense being a 1 week ban" already has the required latitude.

Post Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:51 am 
`xE~Goliath`

Innocent.

Post Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:00 pm 
Ywfn

I agree that it just got a lot more likely he's innocent, but in the interest of keeping the doors for abuse closed, it's best that rules be enforced unilaterally.

Post Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:07 pm 
TheSituation

quote:
Originally posted by Shaman
quote:

Hmmm, both of these comments would seem to contradict what you say:
quote:

quote:

blid's comment is based on the ss alone, but foonat's comment implies that you paused immediately after asking. I know his wording is poor, but I believe he is implying he remembers you asking and then pausing, with such a short amount of time in between that it wouldn't be humanly possible for someone to hit print screen before the pause.

So, assuming you did ask, then pause, as the above comments from your ally and opponent imply, the instantly resumed would make sense:

1) Jordan is pounding on the p key.
2) You type "Jordan", "ss".
3) Jordan moves from the p key and hits print screen.
4) You pause a fraction of a second after jordan hits print screen.
5) Jordan's print screen graphic completes and he sees it paused and since he has already taken the screen shot, unpauses. This seems immediate to you, but to him he thinks he took a screen shot when paused and then unpaused after.

Based on all of the evidence in this thread, this seems to be the most likely scenario from an outsiders viewpoint.

~Jeff

your chain of events are wrong. i don't know of anyone who ask for ss then pause. foonat is confused or misworded and fastluck if anything backs my statement. my comment only contradicts foonat. you are very confused and playing the defense attorney to a key nit picking.

edit: and i can tell you i don't value your post at all you've already showed earlier that you are biased towards me and would do the same thing jordan is doing. that being said, its not surprising why you are coming to his defense so strongly. you are completely ignoring the fact that he's apparently been caught hacking. you newb fuck

if you don't ban him for this you set an example for people who like to toggle.
1. ssing unpaused is unacceptable
2. waiting 2 days to post is unacceptable.

Last edited by TheSituation on Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:39 pm; edited 4 times in total

Post Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:27 pm 
foonat

what i meant was the request and pause happened almost simultaneously, so a screenshot without a "jordan4385 resumed the game", or actually paused, is strange to me

Post Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:35 pm