FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Logout

Warcraft Occult Forum Index -> Server.War2.Ru

azazel jordan4385 denys ss
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Jordan4385

wow guys. i dont even know where to start. its common knowledge that i know things about war2. you can call what i do "hacking" but dont get it confused with someone opening up warcrap and clicking a button. the version of war2 i run is free from any modifications that could possibly give me any in-game advantage.

Lance, you are a pathological liar bro. I still cant understand why people distort the truth so much. Lance even if i knew of other ways to maphack but, why would i ever share anything like that with you?

Post Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:13 pm 
Sentinel

Well blid told me to follow up on this because we avoid handling situations we were involved with.

So, do you have the SS or no?

Post Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:44 pm 
Jordan4385

So, do you have proof he asked for the SS or no?

Post Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:51 pm 
{Lancelight}

I dunno, but I got proof that this hamburger came from a cow. I just dont know which cow.

Post Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:26 pm 
Jater

quote:
Originally posted by Jordan4385

lmao

Post Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:48 pm 
~god~_freak

aside from the 2 admins in game i've only got my word and this http://ss.war2.ru/ss/2026.pcx

you've shown your true colors hacker

Post Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:00 pm 
Jater

quote:
Originally posted by ~god~_freak
aside from the 2 admins in game i've only got my word and this http://ss.war2.ru/ss/2026.pcx

you've shown your true colors hacker

ownt

Post Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:03 pm 
Sentinel

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by jordan4385
i never said " NO SS" i just unpaused. it was one minute into the game where no one had been scouted and u paused and asked for a screen shot?

He probably was just being an ass but the reasons we have a "no exception" policy should be obvious, and as Ywfn pointed out, its very easy to hit a button and resume playing.

Post Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:28 pm 
GenOciDe-

quote:
Originally posted by Ywfn
People who refuse screenshots for whatever reason are pretty much always hacking. I never used to believe it and I realize that there are probably occasional exceptions, but it takes zero effort to press the print screen button. Furthermore, it's pretty obvious to anyone that isn't retarded that the only way to prevent hacking is to enforce a "must take a screenshot" rule universally. It's actually the non-hackers that have an especially strong interest in taking screenshots when asked, so they can have a hack-free environment to play in.

Being difficult about taking a screenshot is a huge red flag that you at least occasionally do something suspicious and if you say otherwise you're lying. Since there really is never any good reason to not press the god damn print screen button, if someone refuses to take a screenshot, I'm going to always believe that is just a story to try to distract people from the fact that you were hacking and got busted.

Roooooofl it really took you this many years to figure this out

Post Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:58 pm 
USA-Feature

blid you said jordan was trying to figure out a anti-hack for the game, i think what he did instead was built him his own personal hack. now me honestly believing jordan hacks is hard but his friend blid being an admin looks shady on blid an foonat if you give him a chance. you have banned 3 guys this week that don't hack an truly have fucked up which is why you must ban jordan, hacks or no hacks...you must keep the saga goin.

yamon ad.koorb and andrew-15

i can't believe you banned yamon though because he posts ss's all the time daily and he slips on 1 f'in ss? an now hes banned? makes no since to me. i hate the guy but i hate idiots who don't realize hands down truth that he aint hacking.

Post Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:16 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
Fast Luck

quote:
Originally posted by USA-Feature
blid you said jordan was trying to figure out a anti-hack for the game, i think what he did instead was built him his own personal hack. now me honestly believing jordan hacks is hard but his friend blid being an admin looks shady on blid an foonat if you give him a chance. you have banned 3 guys this week that don't hack an truly have fucked up which is why you must ban jordan, hacks or no hacks...you must keep the saga goin.

i can't believe you banned yamon though because he posts ss's all the time daily and he slips on 1 f'in ss? an now hes banned? makes no since to me. i hate the guy but i hate idiots who don't realize hands down truth that he aint hacking.
Of course this is heading to a ban for Jordan if he doesn't show up quickly with the screenshot. Nothing's changed there. And he would join Andrew and Yamon as people who failed to take screenshots. Say they are all innocent... how many innocent people need to be banned before they realize, hey, I oughta take screenshots? And actually, they all know that rule already, so maybe people will start actually following it and we won't have to ban anyone. On the bright side, those guys can come back in a week hopefully learning this lesson.
hassan-i-asher: majorin in takin pictures
dreamin bout wayne from catalina wine mixers
listen little friend stay outta the deep end
cuz you're less street than vampire weekend

Post Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:30 pm 
kublikhan

quote:
wow guys. i dont even know where to start. its common knowledge that i know things about war2. you can call what i do "hacking" but dont get it confused with someone opening up warcrap and clicking a button. the version of war2 i run is free from any modifications that could possibly give me any in-game advantage.
That's pretty weak. There are plenty of things you can exploit in games if you have the will and the knowledge that can give you an unfair advantage over other players. You don't have to fire up warcrap to give yourself an unfair advantage.

quote:
Originally posted by Shaman
I could still see myself denying a ss to a douche just to spite them. I'm a stubborn person and if I don't want to give into the request of a douche, I wouldn't for any reason
You could try asking him to take a ss as well. Might as well make him go through the hassle if he is making you do it. Then if he refuses, get him banned. And in the future, just refuse to play with him if you really can't stand the guy.

Post Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:40 pm 
Fast Luck

quote:

OK, different argument: how do you prove anyone map hacked? Well, you can't very well. But we aren't just going to let everyone on the server map hack freely, so we came up with a system. A player on the server doesn't have to prove he doesn't hack, he doesn't need to warvid or set up a webcam of himself playing or anything like that. The burden of proof is on the accuser. But if the accuser asks for a screenshot, and has evidence of it, then the burden of proof shifts to the accused. Now it is on him to provide the screenshot and clear things up. That's all there is to it... it's a pretty good system I think. (Koorb is banned for abusing that system, the others are banned for not following it.)
hassan-i-asher: majorin in takin pictures
dreamin bout wayne from catalina wine mixers
listen little friend stay outta the deep end
cuz you're less street than vampire weekend

Post Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:41 pm 
{Lancelight}

Check it out, it's koorb! This is undeniable proof that koorb doesnt cry!

http://www.efukt.com/2339_1_Guy_1_Cup.html

CAUTION:
NSFW!!!

Last edited by {Lancelight} on Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:10 pm 
chaoslod

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Post Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:54 pm 
Ywfn

quote:
Originally posted by GenOciDe-
Roooooofl it really took you this many years to figure this out

Well, I didn't exactly "just figure it out". I've thought this for some time now. And I'm not about to apologize for giving people the benefit of the doubt as a general rule. Usually it works out better to do things in that order; it just happened that war2 hacking was not one of those times. Oh well.

Post Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:55 pm 
{Lancelight}

[quote="Ywfn"]

quote:
Originally posted by GenOciDe-
it just happened that war2 hacking was not one of those times. Oh well.

And thus we now know why the U.S. Criminal Justice system is a piece of shit. It thinks like YWFN. Bring back the Rack.

Post Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:18 pm 
foonat

quote:

if you were any dumber you'd eat grass

Post Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:00 pm 
The_G0D

quote:
Originally posted by {Lancelight}
Check it out, it's koorb! This is undeniable proof that koorb doesnt cry!

http://www.efukt.com/2339_1_Guy_1_Cup.html

uh, NSFW it bro

Post Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:11 pm 
{Lancelight}

mm good idea Razz done.

Post Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:26 pm 

Rofl foonat. Absolutely classic.

Post Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:43 pm 
7VlesSiah

Burnt is right. Jordan was caught hacking as a watcher. He used lvl 1 mages to wreck a game.

I gave Jordan considerable shit for having hacks on his computer. There is no excuse in my mind. Jordan claimed he was making an 'anti hack' program. It amazes me the excuses people use to justify doing bad things. A regular Robin Hood.

Because of Jordan's history, he has no credibility in this situation.

Post Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:37 pm 
Jordan4385

Post Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:04 pm 
hassan-i-sabbah

lol you guys got owned

quote:
Originally posted by turtleman
A normal person wouldn't say that in real life because it's ridiculous and insulting. Yet here you are spouting the most hateful garbage that your demons can muster out of your darkened soul. All because of the internet.

Post Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:08 pm 
x-DW-x)BuRnt(

now need pcx form!

http://www.facebook.com/burnt.dw
http://www.youtube.com/war2combat
http://www.server.war2.ru

Post Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:11 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
foonat

why doesn't it have the "jordan4385 unpaused the game" message?

Post Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:17 pm 
x-DW-x)BuRnt(

blid did you really run that way around to s9

Post Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:25 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
Jordan4385

no when i was fixing the screen shot i deliberately made it look like he took the wrong way around s9 just for fun. No wonder you dont get any pussy burnt you are not very bright bro.

Post Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:29 pm 
x-DW-x)BuRnt(

So you did fix it?

pcx form needed

Post Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:30 pm 
Jordan4385

go check the most common place for me to have posted a pcx burnt, try some common sense.

Post Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:31 pm